導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > closer電影經典台詞

closer電影經典台詞

發布時間:2023-08-15 23:57:34

A. 英文電影經典台詞大全

導語:與大家分享一些英文電影中的經典台詞,喜歡的不妨摘抄下來。
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates
you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life
something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us
the way to have them live on
is to remember them. Building burn
people die
but real love is forever. -- The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin
this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen
or who I』m going to meet
where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的
不知會遇見什麼人
會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives
but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us
I love you. -- Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We bee the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself
and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for
worth fighting for
worth dying for
because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作
為之戰斗
為之犧牲的東西
因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物
我不想浪費它
你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼
要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
You』re throwing away happiness with both hands
and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓
去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》
I don』t know if we each have a destiny
or if we』re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》
You can 』 t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》
I am someone else when I'm with you
someone more like myself. -- Original Sin
當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble
don』t try to be brave
just run
just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》
The things you own
end up owing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。《搏擊俱樂部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。《肖申克的救贖》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。《越獄》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救贖》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect
as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting
那個小夥子是否完美,或者那個姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他們能珠聯璧合。《驕陽似我》
It 』 s not the men in your life that counts , it 』 s the life in your men. -- I 』 m No Angel
並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。《卡薩布蘭卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。《撥雲見日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。《亂世佳人》
Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means
Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory
as long as I live!
每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘
很難…羅馬
無疑是羅馬 . 我會珍惜在這里的記憶
直到永遠 ! 《羅馬假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for
I believe the second part. -- Seven
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world
Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。《魔戒 2 :雙塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives
每個人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《絕望主婦》
Shed no tears for me
my glory lives forever!
不要為我流淚,我的榮譽將永遠流傳。《星球大戰 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!《加菲貓》
With great power there must e great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任。《蜘蛛俠》

B. 50句經典英文電影台詞

英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。

英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。

(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有

頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

(《死亡詩社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

(《阿甘正傳》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

(《揚帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。

(《熱情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,

無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!

(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。

(《驚魂記》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,

《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”

(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”

(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜歡:

1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

2. 50句英語經典句子

3. 20句英語電影台詞

4. 50句經典的英語名言

5. 電影經典英文台詞對白

C. 經典歐美電影台詞

經典歐美電影台詞

在學習、工作生活中,越來越多地方需要用到台詞,台詞對於牽引劇情的發展、展示劇中人物形象都具有重要的作用。什麼樣的台詞才讓人映像深刻呢?下面是我整理的經典歐美電影台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。

經典歐美電影台詞 篇1

1. I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

2. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)

3. I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

4. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)

5. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)

6. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967

「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)

7. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970

「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)

8. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941

"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)

9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949

「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)

10. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976

「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)

11. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca,

1942「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

12. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

13. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996

「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)

14. Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong

1933哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)

15. You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

16. I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

17. After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

18. I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》)

19. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

20. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

21. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

22. Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

23. You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

24. You had me at″hello.″

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

25. A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

26. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

27. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

28. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

29. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》

1942)30. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

31. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

32. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!

黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

33."Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)

34."Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

35. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

經典歐美電影台詞 篇2

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的`命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

經典歐美電影台詞 篇3

1.【Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 】

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.【Stupid is as stupid does. 】

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

批註:阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看他的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。

3.【 Miracles happen every day.】

奇跡每天都在發生。

批註:美國人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的是非常典型的美國教育。

4.【 Jenny and I was like peas

and carrots.】

我和珍妮形影不離。

批註:豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離

5.【 If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.】

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,

遠遠跑開。

6.【 Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.】

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

7.【There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they re going. Where they ve been.】

通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。

批註:比如要去哪裡或去過哪裡.

8.【 I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.】

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

9.【You are no different than anybody else is.】

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

批註:阿甘的媽媽從小就給阿甘一種自信。就象她說如果世界上每個人都一樣的話那麼全世界的人都是殘疾人。

10.【You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.】

放下過往,才能繼續前進。

;

D. 誰能提供一些經典的英文電影台詞

經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍•白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

E. 美國電影經典對白

美國電影經典對白百句

美國電影學會於近日評選出了美國電影中的一百句最佳台詞,我現從這一百句最佳台詞中精選部分台詞,英漢對照,以饗讀者。


美國電影經典對白百句

美國電影學會於近日評選出了美國電影中的一百句最佳台詞,《亂世佳人》的克拉克·蓋博口中的“坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎”榮膺榜首。評選結果的影片涵蓋面十分廣泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有聲片《爵士歌手》,最近的則是2002年的《指環王之雙塔騎兵》。

其中《亂世佳人》、《卡薩布蘭卡》、《綠野仙蹤》等經典老片在榜上占據了不止一席之位,而《卡薩布蘭卡》憑借6句經典台詞居首位。美國電影學會總監費斯登堡認為,這些經典的電影台詞已經成為了美國語言文化的`一個組成部分,評選的目的是為了重新激起人們對美國經典電影的熱情。

現從這一百句最佳台詞中精選部分台詞,英漢對照,以饗讀者。

(以下的序號是台詞的排名號)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

22,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

23,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

52,You had me at″hello.″當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

54,There's no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

56,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

;

F. 高分求經典英語電影的經典對白。

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:28 回復此發言

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空軍一號》
「My family first」
《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.

作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:29 回復此發言

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

閱讀全文

與closer電影經典台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
即將上映懸疑破案電影有哪些 瀏覽:504
電影完整版女人不是妖 瀏覽:820
豆花在線電影倫理片 瀏覽:717
2021賀歲科幻電影 瀏覽:558
破曉電影怎麼打開網址 瀏覽:839
為什麼春節電影都是國產片 瀏覽:569
看電影說話被爆頭美劇 瀏覽:701
師父電影高清免費 瀏覽:323
看韓國電影在哪個平台 瀏覽:593
有個國產電影有人臉樹 瀏覽:719
奧斯卡電影節在哪個國家舉辦 瀏覽:524
男人被女孩砍掉四肢什麼電影 瀏覽:691
兒童英語卡通電影 瀏覽:666
恐龍電影兒童 瀏覽:258
推薦好看的電影影院 瀏覽:529
美國囚禁電影結局 瀏覽:832
大小眼電影高清 瀏覽:454
鬼畫符電影字幕 瀏覽:273
美國一個胖女孩的電影 瀏覽:12
電影紅星照耀中國免費 瀏覽:360