A. 求迪士尼動畫片《白雪公主和七個小矮人》的英文版台詞
W-白雪公主 Q-皇後 M-魔鏡 H-獵人P-白馬王子 D-小矮人 音樂起,旁白
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn』t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king』s palace: ----白雪出場
S.w: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ?
音樂起,皇後、魔鏡出場
Q: I am a queen , I』m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who』s the most beautiful ?
M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you !
Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white .
獵 人 出 場
H: Yes, my queen
音樂起,獵人追趕白雪,公主驚慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please !
白雪順利脫逃後
S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down.
音樂起,7個小矮人出場,
D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----
2\Somebody drank my water----
3\Someone is sleeping now----
4\What a beautiful girl!----
小矮人睡覺----音樂起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----對話
5\How do you do?
S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you!
D:(齊說)Nice to meet you ,too----
6\ welcome to our house!----
7\Would you like to live here?
S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much!
D: Let』s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white.
皇後、魔鏡出場
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who』s the most beautiful?
M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you!
Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea!
音樂起,皇後扮演老太太出場,對話
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪公主咬一口後倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
小矮人出場、圍著公主哭
Snow white wake up, wake up…
音樂起,小矮人引著王子出場
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子喚醒公主,公主醒了
P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen !
S.w: Thank you for your help !
P: My pleasure !
音樂起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起歡快的舞
B. 求迪士尼電影獅子王1裡面20句經典台詞
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證
11.I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
12.A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 國王作為統治者終是像太陽一樣生起落下。
13.
C. 跪求迪士尼電影<花木蘭>的劇本台詞
1. A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may the difference between victory and defeat.
2. Silence. You would do well to teach your daughter to hold her tongue in a man』s presence.
3. So you will die for honor. I will die doing what』s right.
4. I know my place. It』s time you learned yours.
5. Dishonor will come to the family. Traditional values will disintegrate.
6. The fate of the Fa family rests in your claws.
7. I didn』t mean for it to go this far. But it was the only way. Please believe me.
8. You risked your life to help people you love. At least you have good intentions.
9. My children, heaven smiles down upon the Middle Kingdom .China will sleep safely tonight thanks to our brave warriors.
10. Now matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it
D. 瘋狂動物城英文原版台詞
A modern urban animals, each animal in here have their own homes, Plaza Sahara desert climate, year-round cold glacier town and so on, it is like a big melting pot, the animals here Peaceful Coexistence -- whether it was an elephant or a little mouse, as long as you work hard can break some tricks.
Rabbit Judy grew up on the dream can become animal city police, despite all the people around feel rabbit impossible when the police, but she still through their own efforts, among the to the whole is bigger animal town police station, became the first officer for rabbits.
In order to prove himself, she decided to solve a mystery case. Follow the truth on the road, Judy forced in animal town to swindling fox Nick to help himself, but found behind the pile cases hidden an intended to subvert the huge conspiracy Town animal, and Judy and Nick is in jeopardy of investigative process become a good partner.
翻譯:一個現代化的動物都市,每種動物在這里都有自己的居所,有沙漠氣候的撒哈拉廣場、常年嚴寒的冰川鎮等等,它就像一座大熔爐,動物們在這里和平共處——無論是大象還是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闖出一番名堂。
兔子朱迪從小就夢想能成為動物城市的警察,盡管身邊的所有人都覺得兔子不可能當上警察,但她還是通過自己的努力,躋身到了全是大塊頭動物城警察局,成為了第一個兔子警官。為了證明自己,她決心偵破一樁神秘案件。
追尋真相的路上,朱迪迫使在動物城裡以坑蒙拐騙為生的狐狸尼克幫助自己,卻發現這樁案件背後隱藏著一個意欲顛覆動物城的巨大陰謀,而朱迪和尼克也在歷盡艱險的查案過程中成為了好搭檔。
瘋狂動物城》由迪士尼影業出品的3D動畫片,由里奇·摩爾、拜恩·霍華德及傑拉德·布希聯合執導,金妮弗·古德溫、傑森·貝特曼、夏奇拉、艾倫·圖代克、伊德瑞斯·艾爾巴、J·K·西蒙斯等加盟配音。
該片講述了在一個所有動物和平共處的動物城市,兔子朱迪通過自己努力奮斗完成自己兒時的夢想,成為動物警察的故事。該片於2016年3月4日中國大陸同步北美上映。2016年12月,《瘋狂動物城》被選為2016美國電影學會十佳電影。
《瘋狂動物城》是迪士尼動畫工作室第55部動畫長片,該片的靈感來自童話《柳林風聲》(The Wind in the Willows)中像人類一樣行事的會說話動物 。
該片的執行製片人約翰·拉賽特從小是看《柳林風聲》長大的,他非常想拍一部會說話的動物電影,而導演拜恩·霍華德發現迪士尼任何一部動畫都能運用於現代社會,都能折射這個社會的種種 。
在早期創作版本中狐尼克是主角,觀眾是跟隨尼克的視角了解動物城的,但尼克對動物城早已提不起任何關注與興趣,如果觀眾通過他的悲觀視角了解動物城,那觀眾也不會喜歡動物城。創作方希望觀眾會在乎動物城,關心它的存亡與否,所以改動成兔朱迪為主角,因為朱迪更加積極樂觀,讓尼克的負面論調和朱迪形成對比 。
E. 求任意十句經典迪士尼電影台詞
精彩對白編輯
Woody: Buzz! You're flying!
胡迪:巴斯!你在飛!
Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
巴斯:這不是飛,這是有型有款地下墜!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted.
巴斯:多年的專業訓練都被浪費了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: This is no time to panic.
巴斯:已經沒有時間來恐慌了。
火腿: This is a perfect time to panic!
火腿:這正是恐慌的最佳時間!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woody: Hey, look, everybody! It's the *real* Buzz Lightyear!
胡迪:嗨,大家看,這就是真正的巴斯光年!
Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
巴斯:你在取笑我,是么?
Woody: Oh no, no no no, no. - Buzz look, an alien!
胡迪:哦不,我沒有,沒沒。巴斯,看,一個外星人!
Buzz: Where?
巴斯:在哪?
Woody: (slaps knee and laughs hoarsely)
胡迪:(拍腿大笑)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alien: I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.
外星人:我被選中了。再見了我的朋友們,我要去一個更好的地方了。
F. 急求迪斯尼動畫片經典對白
Queen:Takeher far into the forest. Find a secluded glade, where she canpickwild flowers.Huntsman: Yes, your Majesty.Queen: And there,myfaithful huntsman, you will kill her.Huntsman: But, yourMajesty,the little princess…Queen: Silence! You know the penalty ifyoufail?Huntsman: Yes, your Majesty.Queen: But to make doubly sureyoudo not fail, bring back her heart in this box.(Returning fromtheUnderworld, Snow White is befriended by woodland animals andcutecreatures of the forest.)Snow White: Please don』t run away. Iwon』thurt you. I』m awfully sorry. I didn』t mean to fcenteren you.But youdon』t know what I』ve been through. And all because I wasafraid.I』m so ashamed. What do you do when things go wrong…Oh, yousing asong!With a smile and a song,Life is just like a bcentersunnyday.Your cares fade away, and your heart is young.
王後
:把她帶到偏遠的森林裡去,找一個隱蔽的地方,讓她去采采野花。
獵人
:是,陛下。
王後
:然後我要你就在那個地方把她給殺了。
獵人
:但是,陛下,那位小公主她……
王後
:彼罪!如果違抗的話,你知道會受到什麼懲罰嗎?
獵人
:是,陛下。
王後
:為了保證你能夠對我絕對忠心,你要把她的心裝在這個盒子里,帶回來給我。(剛剛逃離地獄之門的白雪公主與草地上的動物們還有可愛的森林生物交起了朋友。)
白雪公主
:請不要走開。我不會傷害你們的。對不起,我不是有意要嚇你們的。但是你們不知道我的經歷,都是因為我自己害怕。我有這么多的抱怨,我真慚愧。當你們遇到困難的時候,會怎麼做呢……啊,你們唱歌。放開心,唱首歌。只要你放鬆,世界上一切是多麼美好,也沒有煩惱。(編輯:趙露)
G. 急需迪士尼動畫片5分鍾英文經典對白片段!!!好的加獎
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow!
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my
time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything!
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
Simba: Really?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國土。
辛巴:哇!
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
辛巴:這一切都是我的嗎?
木法沙:所有的一切。
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西……那有陰影的地方呢?
木法沙:那在我們的國土之外,你絕對不可以去那個地方,辛巴。
辛巴:但是我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
木法沙:不,你錯了,國王也不能凡事隨心所欲。
辛巴:不能嗎?
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下:我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。
木法沙:辛巴,我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王從那些星星上看著我們。
辛巴:真的?
木法沙:是啊。所以每當你寂寞的時候,要記得那些君王永遠在那裡指引著你,還有我
H. 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
I. 經典動畫英語電影對話
1.動畫《霍頓與無名氏》經典台詞
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's faithful one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
大象霍頓:我總是言必行,行必果。
老鼠莫頓:大象都是百分百說話算話的。
大象霍頓:這是我的原則,我的座右銘。
Katie: In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
刺蝟(?)凱蒂:在我的世界上,人人都是小馬駒,他們吃了彩虹之後就會啪地一下變成蝴蝶。
2.迪斯尼動畫經典台詞
1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟隨你心的指引吧。它總是低訴著前進的方向,所以請仔細聆聽。《大腳板走天涯》
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
「哈庫那馬塔塔」……就是沒有煩惱的意思。《獅子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陳年往事固然傷人,但你可以選擇從中吸取教訓,或者遠遠地逃離。《獅子王》
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百歲,那麼我只要活到一百歲差一天,這樣我就不用度過沒有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊維尼》
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
記住:要憑著你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇記》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以為只有你那樣的才算是人類,必須長得像你同你一樣思維。但倘若你願跟隨用陌生人的腳步,你就會學到你從不明白的事情。《風中奇緣》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
沒有什麼是不可能的。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。總是自以為是。得寸進尺,趕明兒就游你頭上去了。《小美人魚》
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一無是處——我身上也不帶跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
11. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其實挺好玩的。華特·迪斯尼
12.To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一場華麗異常的冒險。《彼得·潘》
13.Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起頭來吧,幸福快樂終有一天會重臨。《羅賓漢》
14. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不順利的時候要怎麼辦呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主與七個小矮人》
J. 《冰雪女王》10句經典中英文台詞
1.在迷人的阿倫黛爾,誕生了一位神秘的女王,她天生擁有呼風喚雪的魔力,卻被恐懼孤獨地包圍。魔力被一直隱藏,卻終有釋放的一天。
1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.
2.我會帶姐姐回家,我會搞定的2 I will take her home, I will fix it
3.你不怕她嗎? 3 you are not afraid of her?
她是我姐姐,她絕對不會傷害我She is my sister, she would never hurt me
4.沒錯,我覺得她是最善良的人,不是嗎?
4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it?
你可真是恐怖 You can be really terror
5.大家好,我叫雪寶。 5 Hello, my name is located.
你是愛莎堆出來的嗎? You are Essar out of the heap?
6.我們需要愛莎把夏天帶過來 6 we need Essar to take over the summer
7.好可愛!就像個嬰兒的獨角獸 7 lovely! Like a baby Unicorn
8.亂扔雪人可不禮貌 8 litter Snowman not polite
9.我們先要挺過這場暴風雪 9 we'll get through this storm
10.那不是暴風雪,那是我姐姐! 10 that is not a snow storm, it is my sister