導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 電影英語獨白

電影英語獨白

發布時間:2023-08-26 20:01:21

㈠ 經典英文愛情台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典英文台詞欣賞:

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。

6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.

不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

《愛情故事》Love Story:

1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它

2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.人們總把“我愛你”掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷

3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.他進退不能,夾在陰陽之間

4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.你想要推動物體,就得靠意志,要集中意志

5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.如果不當真的話你就決不要說“愛”

6.We’re going to graate and then go our separate ways.我們即將畢業,然後各奔東西

7.I give you my hand. 我給你我的手

I give you my love, more Pcious than money.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情

I give you myself before Pacher or law. 在牧師和法律面前

Will you give me yourself? 你願意把自己託付給我嗎?

Will you come travel with me? 你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅

Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起廝守終生嗎?

8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.我一輩子從未有意傷害過誰,我想我也不會

9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起

㈡ 風雨哈佛路經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白(雙語)

1、世界在轉動,你只是一粒塵埃,沒有你地球照樣在轉。現實是不會按照你的意志去改變的,因為別人的意志會比你的更強。

The world is changing while you're just a starst. The earth turns around with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.

2、我為什麼要覺得可憐,這就是我的生活。我甚至要感謝它,它讓我在任何情況下都必須往前走。我沒有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。

Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.

3、我覺得有些人只對生活的艱苦灰心喪氣,因此把時間都浪費在灰心喪氣里,我們稱之為憤怒,對事物的整體視而不見,對於所有能夠成功的微小元素視而不見。

I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.

4、如果可能,我願意放棄我所有的一切,來換取我家庭的完整。

I'd give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back.

5、你會懷疑地球是否在轉動,即使你不在也照樣如此,情況不能像你希望的一樣,有些人的需求,有些人的信念會比你的更強烈。

The world moves,and you just suspect. it could happen without you. Situations are not conced to what you want for yourself. Someone else's needs, someone else's fate is going to be stronger than yours is

6、生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。

Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.

7、請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒出現。殘酷的現實面前你應勇往直前。

Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.

8、因為我的父母迫使我向深處里觀察,我有幸看到所有的微小事務是如何最終聚集在一起最終形成產物的,所以我從來不問為什麼這樣,為什麼那樣,我知道為什麼,這樣並不能讓我高興,很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。

Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.

9、如果我不顧一切發揮每一點潛能去做會怎樣? 我必須做到,我別無選擇。

I will use my every potential to do that. I just always knew that I need to get out. I have to do it. I have no choice.

10、有時候我覺得世界外有一層外殼,我們所有人都生在這層外殼之下,你能從外殼里看到外面,但是你卻出不去。

Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it

6、生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。

Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.

7、請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒出現。殘酷的現實面前你應勇往直前。

Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.

8、因為我的父母迫使我向深處里觀察,我有幸看到所有的微小事務是如何最終聚集在一起最終形成產物的,所以我從來不問為什麼這樣,為什麼那樣,我知道為什麼,這樣並不能讓我高興,很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。

Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.

9、我為什麼要覺得可憐,這就是我的生活。我甚至要感謝它,它讓我在任何情況下都必須往前走。我沒有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。

Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.

10、有時候我覺得世界外有一層外殼,我們所有人都生在這層外殼之下,你能從外殼里看到外面,但是你卻出不去。

Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it.

㈢ 經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典愛情台詞(上)

1.《阿甘正傳》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.

"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的.自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

英語電影經典獨白

瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。

第三季第一集

Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。

第三季第二季

Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。

第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。

第三季第四集

We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?

第三季第五集

Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。

第三季第六集

There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼

第三季第七集

Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天

This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。

第三季第八集

There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。

第三季第九集

Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。

㈤ 求 有大段女生獨白的英文電影

「大段女生獨白」的電影是《簡愛》,部分獨白:

1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。

如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。

2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally

可上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前

3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。

生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,只留下精神的火花。

4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。

這就是我從來不想報復,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。

5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。

我本來怒火中燒,嫉妒的難以忍受。但當我看到那個優雅的惡少,聽到他們冷酷無情,輕浮淺薄的對話後,我的怒火被熄滅了。

6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。

嫉妒的情緒也煙消雲散了。因為這樣的女人不值得我愛,這樣的情敵也不值得我憎恨。

㈥ 末代皇帝經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

末代皇帝經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

電影版《末代皇帝》經典台詞

How small you are.Are you afraid of me?Everyone is.I am the Grand Empress Dowager.

慈禧太後:你這么小,你怕我嗎?每個人都怕,我是至高無上的皇太後。

Men,you know are not allowed in the Forbidden City after dark.Even little men like you.The only man who can live here is the emperor.But the emperor is on high riding the dragon now.He died today.Those other men...They are not real men.They are all eunuchs.And now they are waiting for me to die.

慈禧太後:你知道嗎,天黑後男人就不允許留在紫禁城了,甚至像你這樣的小男孩,唯一能住在這里的男人是皇上,但是皇帝現在在天堂,乘龍而去,他今天駕崩了。這些其他的男人,並不是真正的男人,他們都是太監。這會,他們都在等著我死。

You're not the emperor anymore.There is a new emperor now!He has cut off his queue.And instead of a camel,he has got a car.

溥傑:你不再是皇帝了!現在有了一個新皇帝,他剪了辮子,他還用汽車代替了駱駝。

She is not my wet nurse.She is my butterfly.

溥儀:她不是我的奶媽,她是我的蝴蝶。

Johnston:Your Majesty, in our country, the general examination to first.

庄士敦:皇上,在我們國家,一般先進行 考試 一下。

Pu Yi:Emperor can not be test.

溥儀:皇上是不能被考的。

Johnston:Well that may have to change.But first Your Majesty might like to ask me some questions.

庄士敦:好吧,我們不得不改變一下,這樣吧,皇上或許可以向我提問問題。

Pu Yi:Where are your ancestors buried?

溥儀:你家的祖墳在哪裡?

Johnston:In Scotland,Your Majesty.

庄士敦:在蘇格蘭,皇上。

Pu Yi:But then,where's your skirt?In your country men wear short skirts,do they not?

溥儀:那你的裙子去哪了,你們蘇格蘭男人不都穿裙子嗎?

Johnston:No,Your Majesty.Scotsmen do not wear skirts they wear kilts.

庄士敦:不,皇上,蘇格蘭男人不穿短裙,他們穿方格呢短裙。

Pu Yi:Kilts?

溥儀:方格呢短裙?

Johnston:Kilts.A matter of words,perhaps,but words are important.

庄士敦:方格呢短裙。也許只是措詞的問題,但是措詞非常重要的。

Pu Yi:Why are words important?

溥儀:為什麼措詞非常重要?

Johnston:If you cant say what you mean,Your majesty,you will never mean what you say.And a gentleman should always means what he says.

庄士敦:皇上,如果你不能清楚的表達你的意思,皇上你就不會說話算數了,一個紳士應該永遠說話算數。

Pu Yi:Ah,yes,a gentleman. Are you a gentleman.

溥儀:對,一個紳士,你是一個紳士嗎?

Johnston:I would like to be a gentleman,You Majesty.I try to be.

庄士敦:我非常想做一個君子,皇上,我盡力去做。

Pu Yi:Im not a gentleman.Im not allowed to say what I mean.They are always telling me what to say.

溥儀:朕不是個紳士,朕不被允許說心裡話,他們總是告訴我說什麼話。

Johnston:Your Majesty is still very young.I thought he might like to see some English and American magazines.I have just received them.

庄士敦:因為皇上太年輕了,我想皇上想看看英美雜志,這是我剛剛收到的'。

Pu Yi:I know that you know that l know that you know that that is a dialog between Confucius and Chuang Tzu.

溥儀:子非魚安知魚之樂? 子非我安知我不知魚之樂?這是孔子與莊子之間的對話。

Johnston:Concerning respect,Your Majesty.

庄士敦:這句話是講的互相理解,對嗎皇上?

Pu Yi:Yeah.Who is this George Washington?

溥儀:嗯。華盛頓是什麼人?

Johnston:A famous American,Your majesty.A revolutionary General.The first American President.

庄士敦:一個有名的美國人,皇上,他是一個革命將軍,美國第一任總統。

Pu Yi:Ah.Like Mr Lenin in Russia.

溥儀:就像俄國的列寧先生?

Johnston:Not quite.

庄士敦:不太一樣。

Pu Yi:Dose he have a car.

溥儀:他有汽車嗎?

Johnston:He lived a long time ago,Your Majesty.

庄士敦:他已經死去很久了,皇上。

Pu Yi:I want a car.

溥儀:我想要一輛汽車。

Johnston:I think your mouse is trying to escape,Your Majesty.

庄士敦:我認為皇上的耗子想要逃跑。

Pu Yi:Please do not tell anyone about my mouse.The lesson is finished.

溥儀:請不要告訴別人我有耗子的秘密,現在就下課吧。

Pu Yi:Our official tasters a brave men.Many of my ancestors have been poisoned,you know.

溥儀:嘗膳的太監是勇敢的人,很多先帝都是被毒死的。

Johnston:Does Your Majesty have lunch like this everyday?

庄士敦:皇上每天都要這么用膳嗎?

Pu Yi:Oh,yes.Every day.Like theater.I dont know why.It has always been like that.How do they kill emperors in the West?The Austrian emperor was shot was he not?

㈦ 經典的英文電影獨白

五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照

1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

㈧ 經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.

坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5.Here's looking at you.kid.

就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6.Go ahead.make my day.

來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.

好了.德米勒先生.我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8.May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶.這將是一個顛簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10.You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930

譯文:假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?

12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933

譯文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。

15、原文:You talking'to me?

出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976

譯文:你在跟我說話嗎?

16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.

出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930

譯文:給我一杯威士忌.裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。

17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994

譯文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.

出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933

譯文:並不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。

22.Bond.James Bond.

邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

23.There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25.Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首.山姆.就彈時光流逝。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29.You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31.After all.tomorrow is another day!

畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37.I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

閱讀全文

與電影英語獨白相關的資料

熱點內容
美國的最恐怖的恐怖電影排行 瀏覽:969
愛就愛看電影院資源網 瀏覽:749
聖女走了香港電影 瀏覽:175
美國新上映電影 瀏覽:764
美人魚電影館長粵語 瀏覽:494
香港打真軍的電影都有那些 瀏覽:533
泰國曼谷電影院是什麼字幕 瀏覽:818
女主怕蜘蛛最後不怕了的美國電影 瀏覽:253
世越號改編電影有哪些 瀏覽:630
國外電影中文語音有哪些 瀏覽:395
電影生化危機女演員 瀏覽:460
美國高看得看電影 瀏覽:664
網路評價對電影有什麼影響 瀏覽:513
感人國產小女孩電影 瀏覽:301
巨鱷電影中文免費 瀏覽:813
電影院24排哪個位置好 瀏覽:639
你真熱你涼快涼快什麼電影 瀏覽:75
國語電影戰無不勝 瀏覽:537
適合兒童看的電影幼兒園 瀏覽:786
張國榮我是通天大盜是什麼電影 瀏覽:722