1. 英文電影經典台詞。
1.【哈利波特7】
可愛的老滑頭!我記得我幾年前為了人魚權益的問題采訪過他,老天保佑他吧,整個兒一個第糊塗,好像以為我們坐在溫德米爾湖的湖底,不停地叫我鮭魚。」
The lovely old prick!!!!! I remember I a few years ago in order to either the problem of rights and interests him, interview. God bless his right, a confused, the diggers like thought we sat in windermere, kept the lake lake called I salmon. "
2.【愛麗絲漫遊仙境】
烏鴉為什麼像寫字台?
The crow why like desk?
3.【仙境之橋】
對不起,我必不將任何孩子
我的學校看上去就像一些無業遊民
Sorry, but I will not send any child of
mine to school looking like some hobo
4.【小鹿斑比】
就像天上的唱詩班的聲音
like the voice of a heavenly choir
5.【尋龍奪寶】
盜墓集團的魔爪,就在他們身後。
The spectre of group, robs a tomb behind them.
先給你一句吧、很多都收集不到
2. 求納尼亞傳奇3部電影每一部5句中英對照台詞~
經典台詞:
1.P:你願意和我並肩作戰嗎? Are you with me ?
O:至死不渝! To the death.
2.A:美麗的東部海洋, To the glisttening Eastern Sea,
我賜予你露西女王, i give you Queen Lucy,
勇敢的化身。 the Valiant.
偉大的西部森林, To the great Western Wood,
我賜予你愛德蒙國王 King Edmund,
公正的化身。 the Just.
耀眼的南部驕陽, To the radiant Southern Sun,
我賜予你蘇姍女王, Queen Susan,
溫柔的化身。 the Gentle.
象徵著晴朗的北部天際And to the clear Northern Sky,
我賜予你彼得至尊王,I give you High King Peter,
偉大的化身! the magnificent!
3.A:在納尼亞一日為王, Once a King or Queen of Narnia,
終身為王。 always a King or Queen.
請你們領導著我們, May your wiedom grace us,
直到滿天繁星墜落。 until the star rain down from the heavens.
4.B:彼得說快離開這兒! Peter said get out of here!
E:彼得還不是國王! Peter's not king yet!
5.P:如果他在叫我們快一點If he tells us hurry one more time,
我會把他變成一頂大絨毛帽子!
i'm gonna turn him into a big,fluffy hat!
6.P:太遠了…… It's so far……
B:親愛的,這可是個世界! It's the world,dear!
你認為一個世界會小嗎?Did you expect it to be small?
S:是小了點(蔑視)。 Smaller.
7.A:彼得,這世界上有一種高深魔法
Peter,there is a deep magic
比我們任何一個都要強大 more powerful than any of us
它統治著納尼亞的一切 that rules over all of Narnia.
它決定著事物的是是非非 It defines right from wrong
並且決定著我們每個人的命運
and governs all our destinies.
你們的,和我的 Yours,and mine
P:但我連自己的家人都保護不了
But I couldn』t even protect my family.
A:你已經把他們安全地帶到了這么遠的地方
You』ve brought them safely from this far.
P:不是每一個人 Not all of them.
A:彼得,我會盡力就出你們的兄弟的
Peter,I will do what I can to help your brother.
但我需要你考慮我跟你想過的話
but I need you to consider what I ask of you
我也想要我的家人安全 I,also want my family safe
求採納
3. 求隨便三部英文電影的英文對白!每部5句話!英語作業!
《卡薩布蘭卡》
1,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子
2,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
3,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」.
4,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
5,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
《阿甘正傳》
1,Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.
2,There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
3,I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
我對戰爭不了解,但我知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。
4,There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
5,There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的。
《加菲貓》
1,Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡.
2,Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個.
3,Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系).
4,There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來.
5,The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多.
4. 經典英文電影台詞
1、我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
I'll be back.
2、人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
No man is perfect.
3、讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
Let me see the money!
4、我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
I want to be alone.
5、願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
May the Force be with you!。
6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
James Bond, Bond.
7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
I am the king of the world!
8、你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
You can't handle the truth!
9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Just look at you, kid.
10、你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
Are you talking to me?
11、來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
Come on, let me happy too.
12、在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
No crying in baseball!
13、我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.
14、愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
Love means never having to say I'm sorry.
15、畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
After all, tomorrow is another day!
16、我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
I'll have what she has.
17、沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
There is no better word than "greed".
18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
Just do it and stand on top of the world!
19、一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
20、我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
21、羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?
22、沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
No place can be compared with the home.
23、我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
I feel a need, a need for speed!
24、坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.
25、親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.
26、彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".
27、托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.
28、上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.
29、我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I am huge! These pictures make me small.
30、等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!
31、現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.
32、系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.
33、路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
34、我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.
35、快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.
36、好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.
37、噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
38、我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!
39、媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
40、人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.
41、世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.
42、你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any presentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!
5. 《在線懸賞》求五部英語電影台詞(每部不少於五句)
英文名: Forrest Gump
中文名: 阿甘正傳 | 福雷斯特·岡普
主 演: (湯姆·漢克斯 Tom Hanks) (羅賓·萊特·潘 Robin Wright Penn) (加利·西尼斯 Gary Sinise) (邁克爾蒂·威廉森 Mykelti Williamson) (莎莉·菲爾德 Sally Field) ( Rebecca Williams)
Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
[Jenny turns and looks at him]
Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.
Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
Forrest Gump: But you won't marry me.
Jenny Curran: You don't wanna marry me.
Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
Jenny Curran: Run Forrest! Run!
[young Jenny's father is chasing her through the fields to beat her when she stops and hides]
Young Jenny Curran: Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here.
Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
===========================
英文名: The Shawshank Redemption
中文名: 肖申克的救贖 | 刺激1995 | 月黑高飛
主 演: (蒂姆·羅賓斯 Tim Robbins) (摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman) (鮑勃·高頓 Bob Gunton) (威廉·桑德勒 William Sadler) (克萊希·布朗 Clancy Brown) (吉爾·貝洛 Gil Bellows)
Red: That tall drink of water with the silver spoon up his ass.
Red: [narrating] Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
Red: [narrating] I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.
Warden Samuel Norton: Do you enjoy working in the laundry?
Andy Dufresne: No sir, not especially.
Andy Dufresne: You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?
Red: No.
Andy Dufresne: They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.
[Boggs sizes Andy up]
Boggs: Hey, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet?
[Andy looks at him in puzzlement]
Boggs: Hey, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you.
[Andy walks away]
Boggs: Hey... Hard to get. I like that...
Red: [narrating] But then, in the spring of 1949, the powers that be decided that...
Warden Samuel Norton: The roof of the license-plate factory needs resurfacing. I need a dozen volunteers for a week's work. As you know, special detail carries with it special privledges.
Red: [narrating] It was outdoor detail - and May is one damn fine month to be working outdoors.
===========================
英文名: Titanic
中文名: 泰坦尼克號 | 鐵達尼號 | 泰坦尼克 | 鐵達尼克號
主 演: (萊昂納多·迪卡普里奧/李奧納多狄卡皮歐 Leonardo DiC) (凱特·溫斯萊特 Kate Winslet) (比利·贊恩 Billy Zane) (凱茜·貝茨 Kathy Bates) (弗朗西絲·費舍爾 Frances Fisher) (格洛莉婭·斯圖亞特 Gloria Stuart)
Jack: That's the one good thing about Paris: there's a lot of girls willing to take their clothes off.
[Rose shows Jack her engagement ring]
Jack: God! Look at that thing! You would've gone straight to the bottom.
Jack: Don't do it.
Rose: Stay back! Don't come any closer!
Jack: Come on, just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over.
Rose: No, stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go!
Jack: [He approaches slowly, gesturing to his cigarette to show that he is approaching merely to throw it over the side into the ocean] No, you won't.
Rose: What do you mean, "No, I won't"? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do, you don't know me!
Jack: Well, you woulda done it already.
Rose: You're distracting me! Go away!
Jack: I can't. I'm involved now. You let go, and I'm, I'm 'onna have to jump in there after you.
Rose: Don't be absurd. You'd be killed!
===========================
英文名: Braveheart
中文名: 勇敢的心 | 驚世未了緣 | 英雄本色
主 演: (梅爾·吉布森/梅爾·吉勃遜 Mel Gibson) ( James Robinson) (西恩·洛羅 Sean Lawlor) ( Sandy Nelson) (詹姆斯·卡沙莫 James Cosmo) (肖恩·麥金利 Sean McGinley)
Robert's Father: At last, you know what it means to hate. Now you're ready to be a king.
Robert the Bruce: My hate will die with you.
Princess Isabelle: The king desires peace.
William Wallace: Longshanks desires peace?
Princess Isabelle: He declares it to me, I swear it. He proposes that you withdraw your attack. In return he grants you title, estates, and this chest of gold which I am to pay to you personally.
William Wallace: A lordship and titles. Gold. That I should become Judas?
Princess Isabelle: Peace is made in such ways.
William Wallace: Slaves are made in such ways. The last time Longshanks spoke of peace I was a boy. And many Scottish nobles, who would not be slaves, were lured by him under a flag of truce to a barn, where he had them hanged. I was very young, but I remember Longshank's notion of peace.
Robert the Bruce: Lands, titles, men, power... nothing.
Robert's Father: Nothing?
Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace. He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart.
===========================
英文名: Brokeback Mountain
中文名: 斷背山 | 斷臂山
主 演: (希斯·萊傑/海斯·雷吉 Heath Ledger) (傑克·格萊恩哈爾 Jake Gyllenhaal) (蘭迪·奎德 Randy Quaid) ( Valerie Planche) (David Trimble) (Victor Reyes)
Jack Twist: Tell you what. The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
Lureen Newsome: Do you think I'm going too fast? Maybe I should put on the brakes?
Jack Twist: Fast or slow, I like the direction you're going.
Ennis Del Mar: I'm gonna tell you this one time, Jack fuckin' Twist, an' I ain't foolin'. What I don't know - all them things that I don't know - could get you killed if I come to know them. I ain't jokin'.
Jack Twist: Yeah well try this one, and I'll say it just once!
Ennis Del Mar: Go ahead!
Jack Twist: Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together! Fuckin' real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn't want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything's built on that! That's all we got, boy, fuckin' all. So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I'm not you... I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude fucks once or twice a year! You are too much for me Ennis, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you.
Ennis Del Mar: [crying] Well, why don't you? Why don't you just let me be? It's because of you Jack, that I'm like this! I'm nothin'... I'm nowhere... Get the fuck off me! I can't stand being like this no more, Jack.
Jack Twist: I wish I knew how to quit you.
John Twist: Jack used to say, "Ennis Del Mar," he used to say; "I'm gonna bring him up here one of these days, and we'll lick this damn ranch into shape. Had some half-baked notion the two of you was gonna move up here. Build a cabin, help run the place.
6. 求5部英文電影中的5句經典台詞、每部電影5句經典台詞
放牛班的春天:NeverSayNever!因為總有些事情值得去嘗試!
追風箏的人:一個男人若是不敢為自己挺身而出,那麼他永遠保護不了別人。
肖申克的救贖:記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西像這樣不會消逝。
空中監獄:這個世界我只相信兩個人,一個是我,另一個不是你。
7. 經典英文電影台詞(中英對照)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的`一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
8. 急需三部經典一些的英語影片,每部五句台詞,中英都需要,請註明,是哪一部影片中的五句話
《阿甘正傳》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
《亂世佳人》
Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!
郝思嘉:德園!家!我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
There was a land of Cavaliers and
有一片騎士的土地,遍地棉花,
Cotton Fields called the Old South?
人們稱之為古老的南方......
Here in this patrician world the
這個貴族的世界,
Age of Chivalry took its last bow?
折射出騎士時代最後的光彩......
Here was the last ever to be seen
這里有最後的騎士
《辛德勒的名單》
1、Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:說實話,海倫,總是正確的答案。
2、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it.
阿蒙·高斯:今天是歷史性的一天,今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後,年輕人將會用崇敬和好奇來詢問今天發生的一切。今天是歷史性的一天、並且你們就是其中的一部分。
3、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
4、Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一千一百人活了下來。看看他們。
5、Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
《泰坦尼克號》
1、You jump, I jump
你跳我就跳
2、To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
3、All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
4、We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
5、Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
Jack:我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
你可以任選其三,希望對你有幫助。
9. 求哈利波特7部電影的每一部中英對照台詞,每一部5句。
1、《哈利•波特1》
Once it comes,you have to face it bravely
該來的總歸會來,一旦它來了,你就必須勇敢地去面對
I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness
我不過是死讀書,再靠一點兒小聰明
There are more important things: friendship and courage
還有更多重要的東西:友誼和勇氣
It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed
死亡實際就像是經過漫長的一天之後,終於可以上床休息了
People like to choose the things that are not good for them
人類偏偏就喜歡選擇對他們最沒有好處的東西
2、《哈利•波特2》
Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告訴我,那個橡皮鴨到底是做什麼用的。
It's not much,but it's home
不是很大,但總是個家。
Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer
伏地魔殺了我的父母,他不過是個殺人犯,沒什麼了不起。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself
不敢直呼對方的名字只會加深你的恐懼。
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes
只有主人送衣服給多比時,多比才能自由。
3、《哈利•波特3》
Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more
無辜的人會流下鮮血,奴僕和主人會再次相逢
I would die,rather than betray my friends
我寧願死,也不會背叛朋友
I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man
我永遠不會忘記第一次走進學校的感覺,以自由之身再度走進去感覺一定很好。
A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen
小孩子所說的話就算是事實,也無足輕重,尤其是對那些不善聆聽的人。
He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder
將會在今晚回來。今晚,那個背叛朋友的人、心靈被腐蝕的殺人兇手會平安逃走。
4、《哈利•波特4》
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it
暫時使疼痛變得更麻木,只會使你最後感覺疼痛時疼得更厲害。
Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable
我們只有團結才會強大,如果分裂,便不堪一擊。
Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing
時間總是不會滿足你的願望,反而會加快它的前進速度。這真是一件奇怪的事。
Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
黑暗和困難籠罩著前行的道路,很快我們就要在正確的和輕松的進行選擇。
If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals
如果你想了解一個人的為人,就要留意他是如何對待他的下級的,而不能光看他如何對待與他地位相等的人。
5、《哈利•波特5》
There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back
種種跡象表明,神秘人已經回來了,這是無法否認的
I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that
我在這里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能這么做
If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it
如果想要每個人都知道它,最好的辦法就是禁止它
What you fear is fear itself
你所恐懼的是恐懼本身
Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this
你自己只有一茶勺的感情,並不代表人人都是這樣
6、《哈利•波特6》
You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco
你應該感到榮耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different
我不信,她想讓我去看病,他們覺得我跟別人不一樣。
I was chosen for this,out of all others,me
在這么多人當中,他只選了我,我。
You're blinded by hatred
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了雙眼。
Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three
為什麼每次有什麼事發生,總是你們三個在場。
7、《哈利•波特7》
It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success
決定一個人是否成功的是其信仰的質量,而不是信徒的數量
Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers
勝利,取決於戰斗者的意志,而非跟隨者的數量
Only stupid people can show their feelings freely
只有愚蠢的人才會自負的隨便流露自己的情感
This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth
這面鏡子不能教給我們知識,也不能告訴我們實情
People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see
人們在他面前虛度時日,為他們看到的東西而痴迷