① 羅馬假日經典台詞
《羅馬假日》經典台詞:
1、我不知道該如何道別,我說不出話來。
I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.
7、做他那一行的人極少會辭掉工作的,除非身體不好無法繼續工作了。
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
② 《羅馬假日》經典台詞有哪些
1、Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.安娜公主:我討厭這件睡裙。我討厭我的所有的睡裙,並且討厭我的所有的內衣褲。
4、Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶.
③ 《羅馬假日》,你被哪句經典台詞觸動
:Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。
④ 《羅馬假日》的經典台詞。
《羅馬假日》經典台詞:
1、我不知道該如何道別,我說不出話來。
I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.
2、道別?為什麼,我們才剛相識。
Good-bye? Why, we've only just met.
3、大人,我相信你不會再這么說,若我不清楚自己對國和家的責任,今晚我就不會回來,或該說永不會再回來。
Your Excellency, I trust you will not find it necessary to use that word again. Were I not completely aware of my ty to my family and my country, I would not have come back tonight, or, indeed, ever again.
4、人生總不如人願的,是不是?
Life isn't always what one likes. Is it?
5、真實之口,傳說若你說謊,把手放進去的話,它會咬斷你的手。
The mouth of truth. The legend is that if you're given to lying and put your hand in there, it'll be bitten off.
6、我要走了,我會在那街角轉身離開,你留在這里,開車離去,各走各的。
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Just drive away and leave me, as I leave you.
7、做他那一行的人極少會辭掉工作的,除非身體不好無法繼續工作了。
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
《羅馬假日》網路網盤高清免費資源在線觀看:
鏈接:https://pan..com/s/1kdHiOvqrpJSInnV43Xv3QQ
⑤ 羅馬假日和阿甘正傳的英文經典台詞
羅馬假日經典台詞!
1:To cry is perfectly normal. 想哭!這是很正常的事呀!
2:Could it be because you're ahead? 你該不會贏了就想走吧?
3:Charmed. 幸會。
4:You're well read, well dressed. 你博學多問,穿著高尚。
5:I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight. 恐怕你今晚要將就一下了.
6:Screwball! 真倒運!
7:Original. 相當有創意!
8:Give me a little slack, will you? 你先休息一下,好嗎?
9:Joe, I'm up to my ears in work. 喬,這工作我得趕快完成。
10:It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating. 那肯定是個很重要的約會!
1 Paramount News brings you special coverage of Princess Ann's visit to London. 派氏新聞社,插播一新聞快報,安公主刻正拜
訪倫敦。
coverage: 新聞報導(范圍)
2 Her Royal Highness. 公主殿下。
(對王室成員的尊稱)殿下
3 His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte. 這是主教閣下,蒙西爾奧特蒙。
Excellency: 閣下和 His、Her或 Your連用,作為對某些高級的官員,如總督、大使和省長的頭銜的稱謂或尊稱。
[Excellency ]閣下(對大使總督等高級官員的尊稱)
Your Excellency 閣下, 大人(直接稱呼)
His Excellency 閣下(間接稱呼)
Her Excellency (女)閣下
4 Sir Hugo Macey de Farmington. 雨果爵士。
Sir: n.(對爵士或男爵前的尊稱)爵士
5 The Count and Countess von Marstrand. 馬司特伯爵夫婦!
Count: 伯爵,稱號用來做這種貴族的頭銜
Countess: 伯爵夫人,伯爵的未亡人許多歐洲國家的伯爵的妻子或遺孀。
女伯爵,具有伯爵或郡主頭銜的女人
6 My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven. 親愛的,你病了。我叫波拿大夫過來看你一下。
send for: v.召喚,
7 …snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement? 卻在市街上流連。可不可以解釋一下呢?
snooze away: v.消磨
8 All right. I'll drop you off, come on. 好吧,我送你回家,來吧!
drop off: [口](從車上)下來; (停車)下客
9 I ought to have my head examined. 我應該檢查一下我的腦筋了。
have sth done表示自己去做某事
如:have my head examined: 去檢查自己的腦筋
have my clothes washed:洗衣服
10 Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it? 我可不可以穿件絲制睡袍,睡衣上並且有花圖飾?