A. 經典英語電影對白片段_關於經典英語對話片段
英語作為交流的工具被廣泛適用,在我們的生活中佔有重要地位。我整理了關於經典英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於經典英語對話一
馬克:
Hello Ralph, what a pleasant surprise! Haven`t run into you for ages!
你好.洛夫.真沒想到在這里遇見你!我們好久沒見了塵盯!
洛夫:
It really is. It was good to see you. You`ve changed so much.
是啊.見到你很高興.你的變化真大.
馬克:
Happy to see you, too. How`s your family?
我見到你也很高興.你家裡人很好嗎?
洛夫:
Pretty good. Thank you.
很好.謝謝.
馬克:
Oh, by the way, I would like you to know my friend John. John, this is my buddy Ralph.
哦.順便我想讓你認識一下我的朋友約翰.約翰.這是我好兄弟洛夫.
洛夫:
How do you do?
你好!
約翰:
How do you do?
你好!
關於經典英語對話二
Jack :
Are you free tomorrow?
你明天有空嗎?
Jane:
Yes, I am.
有空。
Jack :
I'd like to see you. There's something I want to tell you.
我想過來看看你。有些事想跟你說。
Jane:
Fine.
好的。
Jack :
When is the best time for you?
你什麼時候方便?
晌局Jane:
Anytime after five is fine.
五點以後都可以。
Jack :
I'll pick you up at half past five.
我五點半來接你。
Jane:
O.K. See you then.
好的。到時候見。
關於經典英語對話三
Jack :
I'm your new English teacher, Jack Martin.
我是你新的英文老師,傑克·馬丁。
Jane:
How do I address you?
我怎麼稱呼你呢?
Jack :
I suppose you could call me Mr. Martin, but that's too formal. I prefer my first name Jack.
我想你應該叫我馬丁先生,但那太正式了。我喜歡我的名字-傑克。
Jane:
O.K. Jack. My name is Jane Smith.
好的,傑克。我叫珍·史派謹和密斯。
Jack :
What shall I call you, Miss Smith?
我怎麼叫你,史密斯小姐嗎?
Jane:
Jane will be fine.
叫珍就好了。
B. 電影對白 英語
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart.
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know
it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we
have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched
cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the
boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and
carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such
a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』til the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather
dance with the cows』 til you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of
understanding someone or sharing something.
C. 英語電影台詞佳句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。
把你的心交給我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。
埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我聽過的最帥的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。
因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
樓上的那句蠻經典的最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」《終結者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)。
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
只找了7部
1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
All life a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣. Titanic里的。
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 亂世佳人 里的
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --羅馬假日
"There's no place like home." --綠野仙蹤
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡薩布蘭卡
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使
The end,is only the beginning. --美夢成真
A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 說得好對!
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --愛情故事
Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最愛的小說
You make me want to be a better man! ---盡善盡美
Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜歡的電影之一
樓上的那句蠻經典的
最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
《終結者》I'll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
律政俏佳人中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 25.run,Forrest,run。
(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
D. 求經典英語電影原聲對白!!
1.「Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.」 Gone with the Wind, 1939.「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。 2.「I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.」The Godfather, 1972 .「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年) 3.「You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.」 On the Waterfront, 1954 . 「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)這兩句馬龍?白蘭度的台詞出自令白蘭度榮膺奧斯卡影帝的影片《教父》與《碼頭風雲》。 4.「Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年) 朱迪?加蘭在《綠野仙蹤》中扮演的少女多羅茜對她的小狗托托說的這句話成了後來人們對無法回到鼎盛時期的感嘆。 5.「Here's looking at you, kid.」 Casablanca, 1942. 「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年) 在1942年的電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中,亨弗萊?鮑嘉對英格里?褒曼說了「孩子,就看你的了。」這句著名的經典台詞。 6.「Go ahead, make my day.」 Sudden Impact, 1983 .「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年) 7.「All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.」 Sunset Blvd., 1950 .「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年) 8.「May the Force be with you.」 Star Wars, 1977.「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年) 9.「Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.」 All About Eve, 1950.「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年) 10.「You talking to me?」 Taxi Driver, 1976 「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年) 你應該有聽說過滬江論壇吧!那裡有很多下載資料,同時都是免費學習的,上面的就是我在滬江上找到的!
E. 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白
經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?
英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :
1. 50句經典的英語名言
2. 20句英語電影台詞
3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞
4. 經典英語名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
F. 同一部原聲英文電影的經典對白,中英文都要有,五到十句。
鄧布利多:哈利,人不能活在夢里,不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.
羅恩:哈利,你必須繼續前進,我覺得應該去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!
伏地魔:世上並沒有絕對的善與惡,差別只在於強者和無法分清事實的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
.鄧布利多:要挺身而出對抗敵人的確需要很大的勇氣,但要挺身而出反抗朋友卻需要更大的勇氣。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
(《哈利波特與魔法石》)
一、「他絕不會走,只要留下來的那些人還忠於他!」(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
二、「我們希望我們的波特先生總是能夠扭轉乾坤」「放心吧,我會的!」(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don』t worry, I will be.)
(人物:盧修斯-馬爾福、哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
三、 「比這更重要的是--友誼和勇氣。」(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與魔法石》)
四、「多比沒有主人!多比是自由的小精靈!多比是來救哈利-波特和他的朋友們!」(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,選自《哈利-波特與死亡聖器(上)》)
五、「愛我們的人是永遠不會離開我們的。」(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
六、「想要殺哈利,得先把我們也殺掉!」(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
1. 斯內普:你這個令人失望多愁善感的小子,只會苦澀的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能沒有注意到,生活本來就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得愛,也不懂得友情,我可憐你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 盧娜:再說,我媽媽以前經常說,失去的東西總會找到方法回來的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特與鳳凰社》)
G. 英語電影中的經典對白,句子(優美動人)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
H. 經典英語電影中的對白
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
4.1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。