① 求四人英文電影對白,
灰姑娘劇本 ~自己挑吧 差不多都四個人 The first field Narrator: long long ago, there was a lovely girl, her name is Alice, her mother died, her dad loves her. Father (appearances, holding the gift) : dear daughter, this gift is for you, do you like it? Alice (do) surprise: oh! Thank you, dad! Dad: my dear daughter, I wish you happy forever! Alice: but dear daddy, I feel a bit hungry. Dad: I'm sorry, I'll give you cook Dad exits. Alice exits. Narrator: but the day of her father and find a new mom, look, her stepmother and her sister to the new. Stepmother lead two girls. Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, what a beautiful house! Helen: yes, there are many fruits, apples, bananas, mango, and litchi! Oh! I love them to death! Jenny (pointing to a pile of laundry) : mom, you see, and beautiful clothes, I like this!!!!!!!!!! Alice () : oh, can't play, that is me! It is the father bought my new clothes! Jenny: you are? Mom, she is??? Stepmother: she is your sister, fine, Alice, go, go to clean the house cook for us! Alice: why? I am not your servant! Stepmother: but from now on, you are our servants!!!!!!!! Alice injustice of the exits. Narrator: since then, Alice became servants of their work day, her, she has no house, no good to eat her clothes to wear, no more dirty, so she called the people around her Cinderella. The second game Knock on the door. Stepmother: what? Soldier: I am. I'm from the soldiers, good morning, madam! This is for you and your daughter. Stepmother: what is it? Jenny! Helen! Good news! Palace will have a huge party, the prince shall choose one from inside the girls do his princess! Jenny and Helen, Whoa! I will be the princess! Stepmother: daughters, hurry up! You must put on your most beautiful clothes, the beautiful dress! Jenny and Helen next, dress up. Alice: mom, I also want to go! Stepmother: will you? Look at yourself, so dirty so ugly! The daughters, ready? We go! Stepmother and sisters exits. Alice (crying) : oh, I really want to go, what should I do? The fairy The fairy: poor girl, let me help you! (to remove the apron, Alice, clothing, love Liz to dance and dance, but remember, you must come back before twelve o 'clock, everything will change back to the same. Alice: thank you fairy elder sister! The fairy: be careful, don't forget the time! Alice: oh, I won't forget! Alice exits. The fairy exits. The third field King: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to attend the party, I am your king of Kings. Tonight, we will choose a prince of the most beautiful girl became his most kind of princess Diana, now, young girls, please come to the dance. Some woman, sir. dance King: how do you like the girl? Prince: no, don't like. Cinderella King: wow! Look at that pretty girl, she! Prince: beautiful girl, could I ask you to dance? Alice: oh, yes, I would. Alice, prince dance. Twelve ZhongZhong ring Alice: oh, dear, it is time to go, I must go! Alice flurried exits. Drop slipper. Prince: wait! Wait! What's your name? The prince picked up slipper. The prince (at) : my slipper must find you! My soldiers? ! Soldier a, b: in! Prince: put the shoes to every family, you must find the girl! Soldier a, b: yes! Aye! The fourth field Stepmother: what's the matter? Big officer? Soldier a: respect, you young lady miss? Soldier b: a lovely girl at the ball off her shoes, the prince wants to find her, and she got married. Helen: let me try let me try! This is my shoes! Helen tried shoes. Soldier a: oh, I'm sorry, shoes are too small, not your shoes Jenny: I was I, let I to try! Soldier b: oh, it's not you, it's too big. Stepmother: hi! Maybe it's me! Let me try and! Soldier b: oh, my god! It is probably not for you. Your other young lady? Alice. Alice: hello, sir, may I try it on? Stepmother: you? Roll! Helen: look at you! Jenny: ugly and dirty! Soldier a: no, ladies, let her try. Here, miss, please put on it. Alice: thank you! Soldier a: b, too perfect, it is you! Soldier a telephone call, (out) : 5535240 The prince (call), in the corner appearance: hello! I am a prince Soldier a: your highness, news, we found this beautiful girl! Prince: really? Was really too good! I'll arrive at the moment! The prince arrived. Prince: oh, I love the girl, I love you! Leave it with me and be my wife, will you? Alice: oh, I like! Stepmother: why, my sister and will be like this? Narrator: this is the end of the story, Alice found her happiness, love Liz and prince have happiness of life together. 翻譯: 第一場 旁白:很久很久以前,有一個可愛的姑娘,她的名字叫愛莉斯,她的媽媽死了,她的爸爸很愛她。 爸爸(出場、手捧禮物):親愛的女兒,這個禮物是給你的,你喜歡它嗎? 愛莉斯(做驚喜狀):噢!謝謝你,爸爸! 爸爸:我親愛的女兒,我願你永遠快樂! 愛莉斯:不過親愛的爸爸,我肚子有些餓了。 爸爸:我很抱歉,我馬上給你做飯 爸爸退場。愛麗絲退場。 旁白:可是一天她的父親又找了一個新媽媽,看,她的後母和她的新姐姐們來了。 後母帶領兩個女孩出場。 後母:海倫,珍妮,看,多麼漂亮的房子啊! 海倫:對,還有許多水果,蘋果啊,香蕉啊,芒果啊,還有荔枝!喔!我愛死它們了! 珍妮(指向一堆衣物):媽媽,你看,還有漂亮的衣服,我喜歡這個!! 愛莉斯(出場):噢,不行,那是我的!那是爸爸買給我的新衣服! 珍妮:你是哪個?媽媽,她是哪個??? 後母:她是你們的妹妹,沒事,愛莉斯,去,快去打掃屋子給我們做飯! 愛莉斯:為什麼啊?我不是你們的僕人呀! 後母:但是從現在起,你就是我們的僕人了!! 愛麗絲委屈的退場。 旁白:從那以後,愛莉斯就變成了她們的僕人,她從早到晚的幹活,她沒有屋子住,她沒有好東西吃,也沒有衣服可穿,她越來越臟,所以周圍的人都叫她灰姑娘。 第二場 敲門聲響起。 後母:哪個啊? 士兵:是我,我是來自王宮的士兵,早上好,女士!這是給你和你女兒的。 後母:是什麼啊?珍妮!海倫!好消息!王宮將會有個盛大的舞會,王子要從姑娘們裡面選一位做他的王妃! 珍妮和海倫;哇噻!我將會是王妃! 後母:女兒們,快點!你們一定要穿上你們最最漂亮的衣服,打扮的漂亮點! 珍妮和海倫下場、打扮。 愛莉斯:媽媽,我也很想去! 後母:就你?看看你自己,這么臟這么丑! 女兒們,准備好了么?我們快走! 後母和姐姐們退場。 愛莉斯(哭泣):噢,我真的很想去,我該怎麼辦才好? 仙女出場 仙女:可憐的小姑娘,讓我來幫助你! (給愛麗絲去掉圍裙、套上衣物)愛莉斯,去舞會跳舞吧,不過要記住,你必須得在十二點鍾前回來,否則一切將會變回原樣。 愛莉斯:謝謝你仙女姐姐! 仙女:當心點,別忘記時間! 愛莉斯:噢,我不會忘記的! 愛麗絲退場。仙女退場。 第三場 國王:女士們,先生們,歡迎參加這次的王宮舞會,我是你們的國王。今晚,我們的王子將會選出一位最漂亮最善良的女孩成為他的王妃,現在,年輕的女孩們,請來到中央起舞吧。 若干名女士、先生出場。起舞 國王:怎麼樣,你喜歡哪個女孩? 王子:不,一個都不喜歡。 灰姑娘出場 國王:哇!看那個女孩,她好漂亮! 王子:美麗的姑娘,我可以請你跳舞嗎? 愛莉斯:噢,是的,我願意。 愛麗絲、王子起舞。 十二點鍾鍾響 愛莉斯:噢,天哪,是時候該回去了,我必須得走! 愛麗絲慌忙退場。掉落水晶鞋。 王子:等等!等等!你叫什麼? 王子撿起水晶鞋。 王子(凝視水晶鞋):我一定要找到你!我的士兵呢?! 士兵甲、乙:在! 王子:把這只鞋子拿到每家每戶,你們必須要找到這個女孩! 士兵甲、乙:是的!遵命! 第四場 後母:有什麼事嗎?官大爺? 士兵甲:尊敬的女士,你們家有年輕的小姐嗎? 士兵乙:一位可愛的姑娘在舞會上掉了她的鞋子,王子想找到她和她結婚。 海倫:讓我試讓我試!這只鞋子是我的! 海倫試鞋。 士兵甲:哦,對不起,鞋子太小了,不是你的鞋 珍妮:是我的是我的,讓我來試試! 士兵乙:哦它不是你的,它太大了。 後母:嗨!也許是我的呢!讓我試試撒! 士兵乙:哦,我的老天!它不可能是你的。你家還有其他的小姐嗎? 愛麗絲出場。 愛莉斯:你好,先生,我可以試一試嗎? 後母:你?滾! 海倫:看看你自己! 珍妮:又丑又臟! 士兵甲:不,女士們,讓她試試。過來,小姐,請穿上它。 愛莉斯:謝謝! 士兵甲、乙合:太完美了,它就是你的! 士兵甲(掏出電話、打電話):——⊙﹏⊙b汗誰編的~ 王子(在角落出場、打電話):你好!我是王子 士兵甲:殿下,好消息,我們找到了這位漂亮的女孩了! 王子:真的?真的是太好了!我會在第一時間內趕到! 王子趕到。 王子:噢,我最愛的姑娘,我愛你!和我一起離開這,做我的妻子,你願意嗎? 愛莉斯:噢,我願意! 後母和姐姐們:為什麼會這樣? 旁白:這就是故事的結局,愛莉斯最終找到了她的幸福,愛莉斯和王子從此幸福的生活在一起.
② 愛情電影經典台詞英文有哪些 愛情電影經典台詞精選
《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。
《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If youre a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。
《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。
《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。
《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。
《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。
《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently Im the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。
《全民情聖》Theres only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. Thats you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。
《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳。
《泰坦尼克號》All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
③ 經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典愛情台詞(上)
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的.自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
④ 求四人英文對話必須是電影或者電視劇對白的。
很經典的老友記第一季第一場,可以去掉Phoebe
101 The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate
[ Time Lapse, Ross has entered.]
Ross: (mortified) Hi.
Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
Monica: Are you okay, sweetie?
Ross: I just feel like someone reached downmy throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...
Chandler: Cookie?
Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today.
Joey:Ohh.
Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee.
Ross: Thanks.
Phoebe: Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.)
Ross: No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay?
空簡Phoebe: Fine! Be murky!
Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.
Monica: No you don't.
Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
Joey: And you never knew she was a lesbian...
Ross: No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know?
嗨。
這傢伙向我打招呼時我就想自殺。
你還好吧?
我感覺有人把手伸入我的喉嚨,抓起我的腸子,從我的口中取出,然後綁在我脖上……
餅干?
卡羅今天把她的東西搬走了。
-
我幫你泡杯咖啡,
謝了。
不要…陵虧帶…別清理我的靈氣。可是……別碰我的靈氣就是了。
好吧,保持晦氣!
我會沒事的,真的,我祝她幸福。
-
不,你不會的,沒錯,
-
我不會的,去她的,她甩掉我!
而且你一直都不知道她是女同性戀者。
沒有!!行了吧?!為何大家都圍著這個話題打轉?連她不知道,我怎會知道?
Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... (They all stare at him.) Did I say that out loud?
Ross: I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well.
Monica: Oh really, so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3:00 A.M.,
"I'llnever have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
尺蘆Ross: Sorry.
Joey: Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?
(Rossgestures his consent.)
Joey: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!
Ross: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!
參考 http://wenku..com/view/281a48d7c1c708a1284a4479.html
⑤ 愛情電影經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
愛情電影經典台詞集錦
1. Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。《愛情故事》
2. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。《手札情緣》
3. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見 面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。《甜心先生》
4. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。《當哈里遇到莎莉時》
5. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣《幽靈》
6. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚禮》
7. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours. 只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。《初戀五十次》
8. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來, 她就是你。《全民情聖》
9. You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳. 《泰坦尼克號》
10. All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 《泰坦尼克號》
11. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
12. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》
13. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌, 然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》
14. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love. 幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得 吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》
15. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. 愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給 你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》
16. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》
17. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》
18. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it’s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. 舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》
19. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間 去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。《廊橋遺夢》
20. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the Pvious sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。《泰坦尼克號》
21. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. 年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩 子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非 常寬大的胸襟才行。《初戀 50 次》
22. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. 當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不 知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。《單身公寓》
23. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. 離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
24. Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. 曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留 作回憶。《曾經》
⑥ 經典英文愛情台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文台詞欣賞:
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
《愛情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.人們總把“我愛你”掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷
3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.他進退不能,夾在陰陽之間
4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.你想要推動物體,就得靠意志,要集中意志
5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.如果不當真的話你就決不要說“愛”
6.We’re going to graate and then go our separate ways.我們即將畢業,然後各奔東西
7.I give you my hand. 我給你我的手
I give you my love, more Pcious than money.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情
I give you myself before Pacher or law. 在牧師和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你願意把自己託付給我嗎?
Will you come travel with me? 你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起廝守終生嗎?
8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.我一輩子從未有意傷害過誰,我想我也不會
9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起
⑦ 牛仔褲的夏天經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
牛仔褲的夏天經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
《牛仔褲的夏天》改編自安·布拉謝爾(Ann Brashares)於2001年出版的同名小說,當回想起創作《牛仔褲的夏天》的靈感時,她說:當時我正在和一個朋友聊天,她談起曾和幾個朋友共同分享一條褲子,於是出於種種原因,我產生了很多不同的想法。我猜想誰會穿這條褲子,這對他們意味著些什麼,以及命運會將他們帶向何方。
《牛仔褲的夏天》經典台詞
i'd like to think that fate had a hand in what happened that summer.
我覺得去年夏天發生的一切 都是命運的安排
that it was the pants' destiny to find us.
那條註定和我們相遇的褲子
where they came from and why they chose us...
它們來自哪裡,又為什麼會選擇我們
...well, that will always be a mystery.
也許永遠都是一個迷
but perhaps that was part of their miracle.
或許這就是奇跡的一部分
that they sensed in that moment how much we needed them.
似乎那時它們已經感覺到 我們多麼的需要它們
how much we needed some little bit of faith to hold onto...
我們多麼需要繼續下去的信念
...when it seemed like everything we believed in was about to slip away.
在我們熟知的一切都離我們而去的時候
but wait a minute, i'm getting ahead of myself.
等等,我有點說過頭了
beautiful dress! love it.
那裙子真漂亮,我喜歡死了
we'd been a foursome for as long as I could remember.
我們四個人是從小一起張大的死黨
-where are we going? -we're going over there.
- 我們要去哪裡? - 去那邊吧
in fact, we were a foursome before we were born.
實際上我們在出生前已經是四人小組了
and seven. anyone feel any kicking?
七,感覺到寶寶在踢你了嗎?
our mothers met at a prenatal aerobics class.
我們的媽媽是在產前訓練班認識的
they really didn't have anything in common...
實際上,她們沒有任何共同語言
...except their e dates.
除了她們的產前訓練
one, and relax. good work.
1,放鬆.做的好
the first one out of the gate was bridget.
第一個出生的是Bridget
ladies, let's keep it together.
姑娘們,一起上
the rest of us followed within the week.
我們三個在同一周內也降生了
bridget liked to take charge.
Bridgte喜歡迎接挑戰
way to go, lena.
快下台吧,Lena
l'll handle this.
我來搞定
and you know what?
知道嗎?
sometimes, that worked in our favor.
有時候,這對我們非常有幫助
oh, my god.
噢,天啦
and that's how it always was with us:
我們也不都是這樣開心
give and take.
有喜有憂
but mostly give.
我們有許多煩惱
lena, l don't think he's coming back this time.
Lena,我覺得他這次不會回來了
it's gonna be okay, carmen.
一切都會好起來的,Carmen
l'll come over first thing tomorrow.
我明天一早就去你那
and tibby and bridget too.
Tibby和Bridget也會一起去
just stay on the phone with me until you fall asleep.
我會在電話里一直陪著你 直到你睡著
what were they thinking?, take seven.
他們到底是怎麼想的? 第7場
we were there for each other...
我們互相了解
...to understand the things that no one else in the world could.
那些其他人都無法了解的`東西
what were they thinking, having another baby at their age?
他們到底是怎麼想的, 這把年紀了還想要小孩
and what was l?
那我算什麼?
just some experiment from their hippie days...
他們嬉皮士生活的實驗品
...and now it's time to start their real family?
他們現在才要開始正在的生活?
go ahead.
繼續啊
they're out of their minds.
他們都瘋了
lt sucks.
糟透了
-totally. -cut!
- 說的對 - 停
lena, don't you realize this is tragedy?
Lena,你不知道這是悲劇嗎?
can't you give me a bit more enthusiasm?
你不能帶點感情嗎?
there were some things we would never make sense of.
有些事情我們永遠也想不明白
grief is never an easy burden to bear.
悲傷沉重的壓在我們的心頭
and we were there for those too.
這些我們也必須面對
and as we mourn the loss of this beloved wife, mother and friend...