① 高分 求 電影 英文的 經典台詞
肖申克的救贖
1.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!記住,希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.生活可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙於真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
3.Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
4.Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That』s institutionalized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
6.I have to remind myself that some birds aren』t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they』re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
我不得不提醒自己有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的,他們的羽毛太漂亮了,當他們飛走的時候...你會覺得把他們關起來是種罪惡,但是,他們不在了你會感到寂寞,可是我只是想我的朋友了...
7.I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考,我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍;我希望......
8.There』s not a day goes by I don』t feel regret. Not because I』m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid』s long gone and this old man is all that』s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It』s just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don』t give a ****.
我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒有什麼可說的了。
② 英語電影的經典對白(兩女)
艾瑪
Emma?
你已經發了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?
是啊 我確實發了
Yeah, I did, actually.
很吃驚吧?
Surprised?
那麼我們中的某個人
So one of us...
是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?
你讓我吃驚 麗芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.
你從不問我想要什麼
You-You never ask me what I want.
你總自以自己的想法是對的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.
"艾瑪 穿這個 艾瑪 那麼說"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."
艾瑪已經受夠了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.
不要以為我沒注意到你有多麼憤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...
就因為我膽敢比你先訂婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you
好了 給我等等 首先 丹尼爾12月就買了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.
好嗎? 所以這么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.
噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!
第二 總有人讓你做你不喜歡的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.
艾瑪 就好像你是個軟骨頭 等等 對了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.
你就是個軟骨頭
You don't have a spine.
是沒人能說你軟弱 麗芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.
你上來就搶了瑪瑞安給出的6月的頭個空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.
都沒先問問我
without even asking me first.
至少我沒有因為懼怕落單而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...
一輩子都只知道討人歡心
that I people-please my way through life.
艾瑪 你總是將就
Emma, you settle.
你的意思說我找弗萊徹是將就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?
我指的可不是弗萊徹
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.
這可是你自己說的
You came up with that one on your own.
改日子 麗芙
Move your date, Liv.
你改日子吧 艾瑪
You move your date, Emma.
已成定局了 你輸了
It's done. You lose.
你的婚禮最好小心點
Your wedding better watch it.
你說什麼?
What did you just say?
我說你的婚禮現在應該感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.
如果我是你的婚禮 我睡覺都不敢閉上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.
你幹嘛不留著你的威脅給丹尼爾聽?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?
你不就是這樣才讓他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?
我就是這么搞定的 操你的婚禮
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.
你說什麼? 操我的婚禮?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?
我說操你的婚禮 你的婚禮會
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-
我要說 你的會
I mean, yours can be, um-
會 會是
Can-Can be, uh-
不是這個
not that-
拜託
Please.
再見 女士們 嘿 麗芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.
什麼
Yes.
你的婚禮會是個巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.
就跟畢業舞會時你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.
我們玩完了
這是《新娘大作戰》裡面的台詞,兩個好朋友吵架的那段,你把視頻下下來然後進行配音,效果不錯。
③ 電影優美的英文經典台詞
那麼多電影,還記得電影裡面有哪些優美的經典台詞嗎?以下是我為你精心整理的電影優美的英文台詞,希望你喜歡。
【精選版】
生活這條狗啊,追的我連從容撒泡尿的時間都沒有。——《英雄時代》
Life the dog, after I didn't even have time to calm and urine.
我知道要想不被人拒絕慶薯陸,最好的辦法就是先拒絕別人。——《東邪西毒》
I know that one way to avoid being rejected, the best way is to refuse others first.
人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?生命就是如此。——《這個殺手不太冷》
Life is hard or is it just a kid? Life is so.
真相是一種美麗又可怕的東西,需要格外謹慎地對待。——《哈里波特》
The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, need to be cautious about.
我不相信有天堂,因為我被困在這個地獄的時間太長了。——《亞瑟王》
I don't believe in heaven, because I was trapped in the hell too long.
我甚至連他的一張照片都沒有。他只活在我的記憶里。——《泰坦尼克號》
I even don't have a picture of him. He only live in my memory.
沒有法律。沒有限制。只有一條規則——永遠也別墜入愛河。——《紅磨坊》
There is no law. There is no limit. There is only one rule: never fall in love.
多希望地球是平的,那樣,我一直望下去,就可以看到你。——《似水年華》
Wish the world was flat, so, I looked down, can see you.
【最新版】
千萬不要假戲真做,誤了大事。——《十面埋伏》
Don't try, missed the event.
我本有心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。——《天下無賊》
I this intentional gaze toward the moon, but the moon according to the ditch.
天地與我並生,萬物與我唯一。——《戀愛中的寶貝》
Heaven and earth and I and life, everything only with me.
愛情,失去和擁有隻在轉瞬之間。——《甜蜜蜜》
Love, loss and have only in a wink.
你們人類天生就有自我毀滅傾向。——《終結者》
You humans are naturally has a tendency to self-destruction.
我們現在是談生意,不是談戀愛。——《喜劇之王》
We are now talking about business, not to fall in love.
生活不是電影,生活比電影苦。——《天堂電影院》
Life is not a movie, life than a movie bitter.
心裡有譽頃就有,心裡沒有就沒有。——《周漁的火車》
Heart have and then have, have no have no heart.
我拚命讀書為了將來手早,誰知道沒有將來!——《後天》
I studied hard for the future, who knows no future!
如果我知道怎麼舍棄你,那該有多好。——《斷臂山》
If I know how to abandon you, that should have much good.
我猜著了開頭,但我猜不中這結局。——《大話西遊》
I guess the beginning, but I guess miss this result.
這世上只有兩種人——騙人的和被騙的。——《不夜城》
In this world there are only two people - deceptive and deceived.
如果有多一張船票,你會不會跟我走?——《花樣年華》
If there were an extra ticket, would you e with me?
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂。——《愛瑪》
In the world there is always half people don't understand the pleasures of the other half.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
姐姐,你千年修行,為了一個許仙值得嗎?——《青蛇》
Elder sister, you practice in one thousand, to a x is it worth it?
我不希望看到你流淚,除非是為了幸福。——《魂斷藍橋》
I don't want to see your tears, and unless it is for the sake of happiness.
不是我喜歡打架,是有很多人喜歡被我打!——《鹿鼎記》
Not I like to fight, there are a lot of people like to be me!
好女人和好男人一樣,總是在別人身旁。——《戀情告急》
Good woman and a good man, always around other people.
但是它們不在了,定會讓你感到寂寞。——《肖申克的救贖》
But they are not, will let you feel lonely.
二十多年都睡在一張床上,確實有些審美疲勞。——《手機》
More than years sleeping in a bed, do some aesthetic fatigue.
【熱門版】
做人如果沒有夢想,那和咸魚有什麼區別?——《少林足球》
If a man has no dream, what is the difference between that and salted fish?
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。——《春光乍瀉》
Love is photogenic, it needs darkness to develop.
有信心不一定會成功,沒信心一定不會成功。——《英雄本色》
Have the confidence to not necessarily will be successful, no confidence will not be successful.
人若無名,便可專心。——《英雄》
If a man unknown, can focus on.
能力越大,責任越重。——《蜘蛛俠》
The heavier with great power es great responsibility.
其實,我是一個演員。——《喜劇之王》
Actually, I'm an actor.
真實的東西是最不好看的。——《胭脂扣》
The real thing is the most don't look good.
你留下,或者我跟你走。——《海角七號》
You leave, or I go with you.
我不愛你了,我不要你了。——《異度空間》
I do not love you, I don't want you.
失去了的東西永遠不會再回來。——《冷山》
Things lost will never e back again.
不是子彈,而是美女殺死了野獸。——《金剛》
Is not a bullet, but beauty killed the beast.
歷史是由殺死英雄的人寫的。——《勇敢的心》
History is written by the person who killed the hero.
你不是說愛是不需要語言的嗎?——《那小子真帥》
Didn't you say you love does not need language?
對愛的人說心裡話,不要等太久。——《雙雄》
Said to love the truth, don't wait too long.
做人要是沒有理想,那和咸魚有什麼區別呀?——《少林足球》
If a man has no ideal, what is the difference between that and salted fish?
不要相信漂亮女人,尤其是 *** 衣服的女人。——《偷天陷阱》
Don't believe that beautiful women, especially women don't wear clothes.
為了記住你的笑容,我拚命按下心中的快門。——《美麗人生》
In order to remember your *** ile, I try very hard to settle down the shutter.
賽車和做人一樣,有時候要停,有時候要沖。——《極速傳說》
Car and the person, sometimes have to stop, sometimes the crossroads.
我願意付出一切,只求能再次接觸你一次!——《人鬼情未了》
I am willing to give everything just to contact you again once!
在中國的土地上,絕不允許你們橫行霸道!――《平原游擊隊》
Land in China, will never allow you bullying!
如果你不出去走走,你就會以為這就是世界。——《天堂電影院》
If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the world.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。——《春光乍瀉》
The wise never marry, and when they marry they bee otherwise.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。——《獅子王》
If the world ignored you, you can also do it.
對真心相愛的人來說,對方的心才是最好的房子。——《冬日戀歌》
For people who are truly in love, each other's heart is the best house.
人生不能象做菜,把所有的料都准備好了才下鍋。——《飲食男女》
Life is not like cooking, put all the materials are ready then begin.
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。——《春光乍瀉》
Hard work never killed anybody." But I won't take the risk.
別說吃你幾個爛西瓜,老子在城裡下館子都不要錢!——《小兵張嘎》
Don't say eat you a few lousy watermelon, Lao tze dined out in a restaurant in the city don't money!
敬仰天上的神名,熱愛自己的女人,保護自己的祖國。——《特洛伊》
Respect to the god of heaven, love your woman, to protect our motherland.
一個時代結束了,屬於那個時代的一切都不復存在。——《花樣年華》
An era is over, all belong to that era ceased to exist.
④ 經典英文電影台詞 中英文對照
1、I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。《教父》
2、You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。《盜夢空間》
3、Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。《愛情故事》
4、Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。《黑天鵝》
5、life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。《阿甘正傳》
6、You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。《死亡詩社》
7、When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。《冰與火之歌》
8、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。《怦然心動》
9、That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it...
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……《當幸福來敲門》
⑤ 英語電影台詞佳句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。
把你的心交給我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。
埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我聽過的最帥的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。
因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
樓上的那句蠻經典的最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」《終結者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)。
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
只找了7部
1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
All life a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣. Titanic里的。
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 亂世佳人 里的
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --羅馬假日
"There's no place like home." --綠野仙蹤
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡薩布蘭卡
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使
The end,is only the beginning. --美夢成真
A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 說得好對!
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --愛情故事
Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最愛的小說
You make me want to be a better man! ---盡善盡美
Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜歡的電影之一
樓上的那句蠻經典的
最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
《終結者》I'll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
律政俏佳人中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 25.run,Forrest,run。
(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
⑥ 求電影奇跡男孩英語台詞
電影結尾奧吉最後一句獨白是:「Kindness is everywhere, all you need to do is look....」「So , I guess, we just to look, look for the goodness. They are actually....everywhere.」
【點擊藍字即可免費學英語】,跟著外教學習地道的英語表達!
阿卡索外教網,專業外教一對一授課,性價比也是非常高的,課均不到20元,真的很劃算,各位可以點擊上述藍字去試一下,每位外教皆持證上崗,不出半年就能習成一口地道的口語,試課是免費的。
不知道如何選擇英語機構,可以網路咨詢「阿卡索vivi老師」;
如果想下載免費英語資源,可以網路搜索「阿卡索官網論壇」。
⑦ 電影中的英文句子
很多人喜歡看外國電影,特別是美國片,裡面有很多經典的台詞。下面是我為大家准備的一些電影中的英文 句子 ,歡迎大家參閱電影里的經典英語台詞,希望大家喜歡。
電影中的英文句子(精選篇)
1、心中有戲,目中無人。
Play mind, defiant.
2、似醉非關酒,聞香不是花。
Not like drunk wine, not a flower.
3、人,得自個兒成全自個兒。
Man, got to be himself.
4、我是假霸王,你是真虞姬。
I'm a fake overlord, you are really concubine.
5、如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。
If you don't believe me, how can I help.
6、他不是我父親,他是我的愛人。
He's not my father. He's my lover.
7、原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。
The original loss of memory is tantamount to losing the soul.
8、生活很簡單,作出選擇,絕不回頭!
Life is simple, make choices, never look back!
9、時間向前走,我還往後看做什麼?
Time to move forward, I also look forward to what?
10、凡是要走的路啊,都是必經之路。
All the way to go ah, are the only way.
電影中的英文句子(熱門篇)
1、There are some things far more frightening than death. 有些事遠比死亡更可怕。
2、I want love or death. 生無愛,吾寧死。
3、Why did you so mean to me?I need love,or die.你為什麼對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?
4、It's A Trap!這是個陷阱!
5、Every great career has to come an end. 每個偉大的事業都有結束的一天。
6、I Am Your Father!我就是你的父親!
7、I like the way she makes me feel Like everything is possible Like life is worth it.最後,忘記那個你曾經愛過的人吧。
8、If I win, you keep me with you…for life.如果我贏了,你要讓我一輩子…留在你身邊。
9、Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. 恐懼是通向黑暗之路。恐懼導致憤怒。憤怒引發仇恨。仇恨造成痛苦。
10、One worships what he owns. 一個人擁有什麼,他就會崇拜什麼。
11、How are you today? I've seen better days. 你今天好嗎? 愈來愈好了。
12、Make your own mistakes. There'll be plenty of them, believe me. 自己做決定,犯錯沒什麼大不了的。
13、See,nothing can stop love,Leon.你看,沒有任何事物擋得住愛情,里昂。
14、and my dad said that studying history was a waste of time,so I went to med school.我爸說學歷史就是浪費時間,所以我就上醫學院了。
15、I don't understand the God who'd let us meet if we could never be together. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守。
電影中的英文句子(最新篇)
1、怯弱的另一個名字叫沉默。
Another name for a cowardly silence.
2、誰給我糖果吃我就喜歡誰。
Who give me candy to eat I like who.
3、你今天好嗎?愈來愈好了。
Are you okay today? Getting better.
4、別以為我不會殺你,矮人!
Don't think I won't kill you, dwarf!
5、其實,你一直都沒離開過我。
Actually, you've never left me.
6、挖苦是應對苦難的終極辦法。
Irony is the ultimate way to deal with suffering.
7、我曾面對過北方巨龍的火焰!
I have faced the fire of the dragon in the north!
8、昨晚那麼晚回來,你去哪兒了?
Where did you go last night so late last night?
9、我夢寐以求的愛,原來近在咫尺。
My dream of love, the original close at hand.
10、人生在世,誰沒愛過兩三個人渣!
Life is alive, who never loved two or three scumbag!
11、錢不是問題,是你不在我心裡了。
Money is not a problem, you are not in my heart.
12、解散,重組,沒有區別,本質相同。
Dissolution, reorganization, no difference, essentially the same.
13、人縱有萬般能耐,終也敵不過天命。
No matter how resourceful you are, you can't fight fate。
14、你若傷她的心,我就扭斷你的脖子。
If you break her heart, I'll break your neck.
15、我呀,最喜歡跟搞藝術的人交朋友。