導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 電影外國經典台詞

電影外國經典台詞

發布時間:2023-09-13 23:37:35

❶ 20個經典英文電影台詞

國外有相當多知名的電影,我們在觀影的同時,也注意到英文電影台詞的趣味性、哲理性,很多英語台詞耐人尋味,可用於生活金句,亦可用於 英語 作文 寫作。以下是我為大家准備的20個經典英文電影台詞,希望大家喜歡!

20個經典英文電影台詞(一)

1. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. (Dear John)

2. Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. (Once)

3. I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. (Sleepless in Seattle)

4. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. (Love Me If You Dare)

5. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. (Cold Mountain)

6. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. (Amelie)

7. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. (P.S. I Love You)

8. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time - sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. (The English Patient)

9. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)

10. In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. (The Notebook)

11. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone。(My Blueberry Nights)

12. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love。(Up)

13. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. (When Harry Met Sally)

14. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. (Edward Scissorhands)

15. Love makes man grow up or sink down. (Days of Summer)

16. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. (If Only)

17. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. (The Bridges of Madison County)

18. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. (Titanic)

19. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. (50 First Dates)

20. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. (The Odd Couple)

20個經典英文電影台詞(二)

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

15.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

16.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

17.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

18.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

19.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

20.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的.

❷ 50句經典英文電影台詞

英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。

英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。

(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有

頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

(《死亡詩社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

(《阿甘正傳》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

(《揚帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。

(《熱情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,

無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!

(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。

(《驚魂記》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,

《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”

(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”

(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜歡:

1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

2. 50句英語經典句子

3. 20句英語電影台詞

4. 50句經典的英語名言

5. 電影經典英文台詞對白

❸ 歐美電影里有哪些經典台詞

Life1、Alllifeisagameofluck生活本來就全靠運氣——《泰坦尼克號》
。。我喜戚禪歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局——《泰坦尼克號》
Nothingdestroyslikepoverty沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了——《泰坦尼克號》
Everyonehereisinnocent,dontyouknow這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧——《肖申克的救贖》
Prisonisnotafairytaleworld,andthedayspasslikethis。Prisonlifeislikeroutine。Besides,itsroutine監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。——《肖申克的救贖》
Peopleshouldhaveaskill。Ialmostforgot。Icanttakethisfromyou。Thewaytobesavedisinit人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道高櫻塵,就在其中——《肖申克的救贖》
Anyway,,busylivingorbusydying反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死——《肖申克的救贖》
Astrongmancanonlysavehimself,agreatmancansaveothers堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人——《肖申克的救贖》
Hopeisagoodthing,頌雹maybethebestthing。Hopealwayshashope心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望——《肖申克的救贖》
Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolate,youneverknowwhatyouregonnaget。人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。——《阿甘正傳》

外國電影中的經典台詞有哪些

1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。

「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。

2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》

「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。

3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》

「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。

4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》

「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。

5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》

「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。

❺ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞

“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。

英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

3、I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

8、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )

10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

猜你喜歡:

1. 電影經典語錄英文大全

2. 50句經典英文電影台詞

3. 著名英文電影台詞大全

4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞

5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞

6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

❻ 十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞

在發展不斷提速的社會中,我們很多時候都不得不用到台詞,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。其實很多朋友都不太清楚什麼樣的台詞才是好的台詞,下面是我為大家收集的十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。

一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. Thats yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

三、《The Lion King獅子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的'平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.Its like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.You cant change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.Ill make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, Ill love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think its hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5.Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than Ive ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than Ive waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳……

五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

3.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open youre heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a persons voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1.Money is not everything. Theres MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But dont get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

八、《Be lost迷失》

1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.

銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!

九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》

1.For you, thousand times over.

為你,千千萬萬遍

十、《Fame》

1.There are somethings success is not.

有些事並不代表著成功。

2.Its not fame.Its not money or power.

不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,

3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.

成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;

4.That you literally fly out the door .Its getting to work with people you love.

讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。

5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.

成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。

6.Its finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.

是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!

7.Its falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.

是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!

8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!

成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!

❼ 經典歐美電影台詞

經典歐美電影台詞

在學習、工作生活中,越來越多地方需要用到台詞,台詞對於牽引劇情的發展、展示劇中人物形象都具有重要的作用。什麼樣的台詞才讓人映像深刻呢?下面是我整理的經典歐美電影台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。

經典歐美電影台詞 篇1

1. I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

2. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)

3. I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

4. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)

5. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)

6. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967

「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)

7. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970

「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)

8. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941

"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)

9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949

「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)

10. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976

「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)

11. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca,

1942「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

12. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

13. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996

「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)

14. Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong

1933哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)

15. You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

16. I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

17. After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

18. I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》)

19. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

20. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

21. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

22. Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

23. You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

24. You had me at″hello.″

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

25. A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

26. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

27. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

28. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

29. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》

1942)30. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

31. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

32. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!

黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

33."Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)

34."Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

35. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

經典歐美電影台詞 篇2

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的`命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

經典歐美電影台詞 篇3

1.【Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 】

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.【Stupid is as stupid does. 】

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

批註:阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看他的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。

3.【 Miracles happen every day.】

奇跡每天都在發生。

批註:美國人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的是非常典型的美國教育。

4.【 Jenny and I was like peas

and carrots.】

我和珍妮形影不離。

批註:豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離

5.【 If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.】

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,

遠遠跑開。

6.【 Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.】

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

7.【There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they re going. Where they ve been.】

通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。

批註:比如要去哪裡或去過哪裡.

8.【 I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.】

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

9.【You are no different than anybody else is.】

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

批註:阿甘的媽媽從小就給阿甘一種自信。就象她說如果世界上每個人都一樣的話那麼全世界的人都是殘疾人。

10.【You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.】

放下過往,才能繼續前進。

;

❽ 哪些外國電影有哪些哲理台詞或經典台詞

一、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. ——《The Shawshank Redemption》

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,因為它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》

二、Takes a strong man to save himself,and a great man to save another.——《The Shawshank Redemption》

強者救贖自己,聖人普度他人。——《肖申克的救贖》

三、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.——《Forrest Gump》生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。——《阿甘正傳》

四、Stupid is as stupid does.——《Forrest Gump》

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。——《阿甘正傳》

五、Your heart is free,and used up the courage to follow it.——《Braveheart》

你的心靈是自由的,用盡勇氣去追隨吧。——《勇敢的心》

(8)電影外國經典台詞擴展閱讀:

《肖申克的救贖》(The Shawshank Redemption)是由弗蘭克·達拉邦特執導,蒂姆·羅賓斯、摩根·弗里曼等主演。

該片改編自斯蒂芬·金《四季奇譚》中收錄的同名小說,該片中涵蓋全片的主題是「希望」,全片透過監獄這一強制剝奪自由、高度強調紀律的特殊背景來展現作為個體的人對「時間流逝、環境改造」的恐懼。影片的結局有《基督山伯爵》式的復仇宣洩。

在IMDB當中被超過160萬以上的會員選為250佳片中第一名。並入選美國電影學會20世紀百大電影清單。

劇情簡介

故事發生在1947年,銀行家安迪(Andy)被指控槍殺了妻子及其情人,安迪被判無期徒刑,這意味著他將在肖申克監獄中渡過餘生。

瑞德(Red)1927年因謀殺罪被判無期徒刑,數次假釋都未獲成功。他成為了肖申克監獄中的「權威人物」,只要你付得起錢,他幾乎有辦法搞到任何你想要的東西:香煙、糖果、酒,甚至是大麻。每當有新囚犯來的時候,大家就賭誰會在第一個夜晚哭泣。瑞德認為弱不禁風、書生氣十足的安迪一定會哭,結果安迪的沉默使他輸掉了兩包煙,但同時也使瑞德對他另眼相看。

很長時間以來,安迪不和任何人接觸,在大家抱怨的同時,他在院子里很悠閑地散步,就像在公園里一樣。一個月後,安迪請瑞德幫他搞的第一件東西是一把小的鶴嘴鋤,他的解釋是他想雕刻一些小東西以消磨時光,並說他自己想辦法逃過獄方的例行檢查。不久,瑞德就玩上了安迪刻的國際象棋。之後,安迪又搞了一幅影星麗塔·海華絲的巨幅海報貼在了牢房的牆上。

一次,安迪和另幾個犯人外出勞動,他無意間聽到監獄官在講有關上稅的事。安迪說他有辦法可以使監獄官合法地免去這一大筆稅金,做為交換,他為十幾個犯人朋友每人爭得了兩瓶Tiger啤酒。兩天後,他們坐在夕陽下的屋頂,喝著啤酒,瑞德說多年來,他第一次感受到了自由的感覺。

❾ 歐美電影經典台詞有哪些

歐美電影經典台詞有:

一、不要貪戀沒有意義的人或事,拎著垃圾的手怎麼騰得出來接禮物。

Don't be greedy for meaningless people or things. How can the hands with garbage get out to receive gifts.

二、如果一個人真的想見你,他會動用各種方式,翻遍全世界找到你。

If someone really wants to see you, he will try everything possible and go through the world to get you.

三、他們總是說每個人都會有一個完美的ta,但是我真的覺得我的那個ta是不是被車撞了啊!

They keep saying there is a perfect person for everyone out there but I seriously think that mine got hit by a truck.

四、有時候你需要接受現實,有些事永遠也回不去以前的樣子了。

Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that certain things will NEVER go back to how they use to be.

五、告訴一個人你愛ta的最佳時機是在別人還沒告訴ta之前。

The best time to tell someone you love them is before someone else does.

❿ 國外經典電影台詞

導讀:這些是我為大家收集的一些國外經典電影 台詞 ,希望大家喜歡。

1.《卡薩布蘭卡》

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”

譯文:“世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。” 亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942

2.《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

3.《肖申克的救贖》

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)

Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)

4.《The Lion King獅子王》

I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

6.《GARFIELD加菲貓》

Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

7.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there

shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or

dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former

world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往

事已矣.

“Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire 當你挽救了一條生命,你就等於挽救了整個世界

“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn”, ---老實說,親愛的,我不在乎

閱讀全文

與電影外國經典台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
沒有翻拍成電影的英文小說 瀏覽:106
怎麼在人人上看電影 瀏覽:319
講黑色翼龍的電影叫什麼 瀏覽:439
大約在冬季經典電影台詞 瀏覽:844
經典的情侶電影推薦 瀏覽:168
電影剪輯如何加上解說 瀏覽:507
天子守國門君王死社稷電影名字 瀏覽:411
抖音古裝電影老劇 瀏覽:706
電影八隻雞講了什麼 瀏覽:998
著名的電影演員 瀏覽:343
香港老電影趕屍 瀏覽:464
兒子暴打家暴父親的韓國電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:544
有哪些未刪減電影好看 瀏覽:245
西部電影頻道直播在線觀看高清 瀏覽:111
親密香港電影粵語 瀏覽:132
電影插曲一枝花歌曲 瀏覽:858
天師撞邪國語免費完整版電影 瀏覽:796
詠春電影完整版粵語版 瀏覽:532
戰爭老電影巜七天七夜 瀏覽:921
明天會好的電影說的是哪裡話 瀏覽:329