『壹』 《暮光之城》新月電影台詞中英對照
《暮光之城·新月》精彩台詞(中英文)
-Bella: It's one year older than you.
-貝拉:已經比你大一歲了。
-Edward: No,it isn't.I'm 109.
-愛德華:才沒有。我109歲了。
-Bella: Wow,maybe I should not be dating such an old man.It's gross.I should feel certainly repulse.
貝拉:哇,或許我不該和這么老的人約會。真惡心。我認為這絕對是傷害。
-Edward: So,how come Jacob Black gets to give you a gift and I don't?
-愛德華:為什麼雅各布·布萊克能送你禮物而我不能?
-Bella: Because I have nothing to give back to you.
-貝拉:因為我沒有什麼可以回贈你的。
-Bella: Bella,you give me everything just by breathing.
-貝拉:貝拉,你的一呼一吸就是我的全部。
-Edward: You can't trust vampires.Trust me!
-愛德華:吸血鬼是不能相信的。真的,相信我!
-Edward: Though I do envy him,one thing.
-愛德華:但我還是嫉妒他,只因為一件事。
-Bella: Juliet.She's like perfect.If you like that obviously beautiful sort of thing.
-貝拉:因為朱麗葉嗎?她簡直完美無暇。如果你喜歡外表美麗的東西。
-Edward:No,not the girl,dear.…It's nearly impossible for some..people.For humans,a little poison,a dagger to the heart.So many different options.Because I considered it once.I didn't know,if I didn't get to you in time.I had to come up with some kind of..plan.I would go to Italy and provoke the Volturi.
-愛德華:不是因為那個姑娘,親愛的。是因為自殺。對於一些「人」,這幾乎是不可能的。對於人類,一點毒葯,一把刺進心臟的匕首。可選的方法太多了。因為我曾經想過自殺。如果沒能及時救出你我該怎麼辦。我必須要想一些..後備計劃。我會去義大利。激怒沃爾圖里家族。
Bella: Can't you stop talking about that?I can't even think about someone hurting you.
貝拉: 別再說這個了。我簡直不敢去想有人會傷害你。
Edward: Bella,the only thing that can hurt me is you.And I don't have anything else to be afraid of.
愛德華:貝拉,唯一能夠傷害我的只有你。其他的我什麼都不怕。
Emmett: Dating an older woman?Hot!What?
艾美特:姐弟戀?真新潮!怎麼了?
-Bella:Edward,what happened with Jasper.It's nothing.
-貝拉:愛德華,賈斯帕做的那些事我不介意。
-Edward:You're right.It was nothing.Nothing the way I always expected.And nothing compared to what could have happened.You just don't belong to my world,Bella.
-愛德華:沒錯,確實不用介意。我一直期待的那些都無所謂,和那些本該發生的事相比也無關緊要。貝拉,你只是不屬於我的世界。
-Bella:When you left,and he left,you took everything with you.
But the absence of him is everywhere I look.
It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest.
But in a way I'm glad.
The pain is my only reminder that he was real,that you all were.
-貝拉:你(愛麗絲)離開的時候,他也離開了,你把一切都帶走了。我再也看不到他的身影。
就像我的胸膛被挖了一個巨大的洞。但是我很開心。
只有痛苦提醒著我他曾經存在過,你們都曾經存在過。
-Bella: Please!No,no!Please!Kill me..kill me.Not him.
-貝拉:別這樣,求你不要這樣!殺了我吧,別殺他。
-Aro:How extraordinary.You would give up your life for someone like us.A vampire.A soulless monster.
-阿諾:多麼偉大啊!你居然願意為我們這種人放棄生命。為了吸血鬼,這種沒有靈魂的怪物。
-Edward: You can sleep.I'll still be here when you wake up.Bella,the only reason that I left was because I thought I was protecting you.I needed you to have a chance at a normal,happy life.
-愛德華:放心睡吧。你睡醒前我哪都不會去的。貝拉,我當初離開的唯一原因只是想要保護你。我只是希望你可以像正常人一樣快樂的生活。
-Bella: It was so easy for you to leave.
-貝拉:你如此輕易就能離開我。
-Edward: Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in a hundred years.I swear I will never fail you again.I'm so sorry..Charlie's coming.
-愛德華:離開你是我這100年來最痛苦的事。我發誓,我永遠不會再讓你失望。真的很抱歉。
-Bella: Jack,I love you.So,please don't make me choose.
Because it'll be him,it's always been him.
-貝拉:傑克,我愛你。所以,求求你,不要逼我做抉擇。因為我一定會選擇他,一直以來都是他。
-Edward: Marry me,Bella.
-愛德華:嫁給我,貝拉。
『貳』 求英文電影配音片段 2人
如果能再愛一次 這個電影不錯的 對白也很經典。。。
伊恩:I love you. 珊曼莎:Oh, I love you too. 伊恩:And I wanna tell you why I love you. 珊曼莎:It's raining, you know that ,right? 伊恩:I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I love you since I met you. But I couldn't allow myself to truely feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions so unfair. Today, because of you, what I learnt from you, every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learnt if you do that then you're living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Not for today, not for you, I would never know love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved. 珊曼莎:I… I don't know what to said. 伊恩:You don't have to say anything, I just wanna tell you. 伊恩對莎曼塔最後的告白: 我對你一見鍾情……但知道今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。 英文版: I have loved you since I met you ...but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you ...every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn』t matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you ...I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved.
『叄』 暮光之城新月和月蝕電影開頭貝拉的一段獨白,英文和翻譯都要
《暮光之城丶新月》
這種狂暴的快樂,往往預示著狂暴的結局。
那歡愉的剎那,正如火與火葯,一吻即逝。
These violent delights have violent ends...
And in their triumph die , like fire and power..
Which, as they kiss , consume..
《暮光之城丶月食》
some say the world will end in fire ,
some say in ice,
from what i've tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire.
but if it had to perish twice,
i think i know enough of hate to say that for destruction
ice,is also great
and would suffice
有人說世界將結束於火,
有人說冰,
根據我對慾望的體驗,
我認同那些說火的人。
但如果世界必須毀滅兩次,
我想我對於恨有足夠的認識,
可以說在破壞這一方面,
冰與火同樣偉大,
而且也能勝任。