㈠ 求兩人經典英文電影的對白!
1.《亂世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克號》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. 3.《007 系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4. 《阿 甘正傳》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《終結者 》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英國病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men . I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空軍一號》 「 My family first」 8.《羅馬假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《綠野仙蹤》 " There's no place like home." 10.《卡 薩布蘭卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 11.《我不是天使 》 It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men. 12 .《地獄的天使》 Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 1 13.《鴨子湯》 I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home. 14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》 Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby. 15.《美夢 成真》 The end ,is only the beginning. 16.《 Phenomenon》 「 Will you love me for the rest of my life ?」 「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」 17.《日出之前》 If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。 18.《四個婚禮一個葬 禮》 --I thought you were gone. -- Without you,never 19.《教父》 Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 20.《美國派 3》 Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! Michelle : Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. 《阿甘正傳》 if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 - ------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌 ,我會使你難於離開我,就像現 2 在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么 做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就 彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站 在上 帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如 此!」 《簡愛》 it』s a good day to die!《星際爭霸 》 hey ,are you all right? Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。 Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》 I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 《The Shawshank Redemption 》 love means you never have to say you\'re sorry.《love story》 I\'m a prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.《Man of Fire》 Listen, Rose. You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on. You』re going to make lots of babies, and you 』re going to watch them grow. You 』re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?《泰坦尼克號》 《 肖申克的救贖》 It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 堅強的人只能救 贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 記著,希望是 件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東 西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消 逝! Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死 《亂世佳 人》:After all,tomorrow is another day! 不管怎樣,明天是新的一天! We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉 的陌生人。 Later,respectively, wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自 曲折,各自悲哀 1.《阿甘正傳 》: 3 Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿 甘母親
㈡ 英語電影經典語錄大全
英語電影經典語錄大全
導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!
1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.
《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what
2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just
3.standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
5.《愛情故事》
Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
6.《黑天鵝》
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
7.《阿甘正傳》
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
8.《死亡詩社》
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
9.《冰與火之歌》
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。
11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。
12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。
14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。
15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。
16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。
17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)
18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)
19.
——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)
20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。
——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)
個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選
㈢ 50句經典英文電影台詞
英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。
英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。
(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有
頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
(《死亡詩社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
(《揚帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。
(《熱情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,
無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!
(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。
(《驚魂記》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,
《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”
(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”
(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜歡:
1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
2. 50句英語經典句子
3. 20句英語電影台詞
4. 50句經典的英語名言
5. 電影經典英文台詞對白
㈣ 經典英語電影台詞
經典英語電影台詞如下:
A man can be destroyed but not defeated。
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry。
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone。
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up。
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
㈤ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
㈥ 求經典英文電影對白
Where there is love, there are always wishes.(哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望)
To be, or not to be, that is the question.(生存還是毀滅?這是個問題)
一句句經典對白流傳至今,或打動了情人的心,或能一語道破人生真諦。
以下這些經典電影,都源自英國小說家或英國導演。
1、《哈姆雷特》(Hamlet) (著名的To be, or not to be就源自這里)
To be, or not to be, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them.
生存還是毀滅?這是個問題。去忍受那狂暴命運無情的摧殘,還是挺身反抗那無邊的煩惱,把它掃一個干凈。究竟哪樣更高貴?
2、《貧民窟的百萬富翁》(Slumdog Millionaire)——英國導演丹尼·波爾所執導的電影。
Jamal Malik:「come run with me」
Latika: 「run? where? life of what?」
Jamal Malik:「love..」
賈馬爾·馬利克:「跟我一起跑吧。」
拉提卡:「跑?去哪?靠什麼生活?」
賈馬爾·馬利克:「愛。」
3、《呼嘯山莊》(Wuthering Heights)——英國作家艾米莉的的作品,曾被多次搬上熒屏。
…… so he shall never know how I love him; and that, not because he's handsome, Nelly, but because he's more myself than I am. "
那樣的話,他就永遠不會明白我有多愛他;這並不是因為他長得英俊,而是因為他比我更像我自己。
4、《簡·愛》(Jane Eyre)——十九世紀英國著名的女作家夏洛蒂·勃朗特的代表作。
You think that because I'm poor and plain, I have no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.
您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。(這段太經典了~)
5、《英倫情人》 (The English Patient)——安東尼·明格拉的代表作之一,該影片獲得了第69屆奧斯卡最佳影片、最佳導演等9項大獎。
Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace. New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.
戰火硝煙背中的背叛與我們在太平盛世中的背叛相較而言,就天真單純得多了!初戀的人們心存緊張並滿懷柔情,但卻可以抵禦一切—— 只因為心如烈火。
6、《魯賓遜漂流記》(Robinson Crusoe)——由丹英野祥國作家尼爾·笛福同名小說改編而成中蠢。
I default of an act of God, I began to occupy such an arrangement, began to believe that all arrangements have been the best.
我默認天意的安排,現在我開始佔有這種安排,開始相信一切安排已是最佳。
7、《猜火車》(Trainspotting)——英國導演丹尼·博伊爾的一部黑色賣脊陪幽默電影。
Choose your future.
Choose life.
But why would I want to do a thing like that?
I choose not to choose life: I choose something else.
選擇你的未來。
選擇生活。
但我幹嘛要去做那些事情?
我選擇不選擇生活:我選擇一些別的什麼東西。
8、《傲慢與偏見》(Pride and Prejudice)——英國著名女性小說家簡·奧斯汀。
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife ... You are the last man in the world whom I could ever be prevailed on to marry.
凡是有錢的單身漢,都想娶位太太,這已經成了一條舉世公認的真理 …… 哪怕天下男人都死光了,我也不願意嫁給你。
㈦ 著名英文電影台詞大全_著名英文電影句子台詞
在觀看英文電影的時候,也讀到了許多 經典台詞 。下面就讓我來為大家一一盤點著名英文電影台詞吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜歡!
著名英文電影台詞:《剪刀手愛德華》
1、配合你瞬息萬變的容顏。
With your changing face.
2、放下來!請不要再接近!
Put down! Please do not close!
3、這是我一生中最難忘的經歷。
This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.
4、無論如何,愛德華都是特殊的。
In any case, Edward is special.
5、他手腳真的那麼俐落,才一下午功夫?
His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?
6、你讓我無法思考,你是媽媽的寶貝女兒。
You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.
7、對少女一點概念也沒有,她們最瘋狂了。
There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.
8、我們要讓他能夠了解現實,大家別再鬧了。
We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.
9、他給他造了器官,心臟,頭腦,以及一切。
He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.
10、戰時受的傷,使我沒了知覺一點知覺也沒有。
In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.
11、又不是要來很多人,鄰居們都是很和藹可親的。
Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.
12、他要你自食其力,養成獨立,以後你會更感激他。
He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.
13、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
14、如果我沒有刀,我就不能保護你。如果我有刀,我就不能擁抱你。
If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文電影台詞:《阿甘正傳》
1、奇跡每天都在發生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事難免會發生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文電影台詞:《英國病人》
1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個 故事 里共生、糾纏。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一個 愛情故事 與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文電影台詞:《泰坦尼克號》
1、你跳,我就跟著跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本來就全靠運氣。
Life is full of luck.
3、要讓每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我寧願當他的婊子也不願做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
14、我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
15、如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.
16、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
17、上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
18、你怎麼能接受他的求婚?就算他有萬貫家財,你怎麼能和其他人一樣和不愛的人結婚?有了愛又怎麼樣?你明天就要走了。
How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.
19、你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大,你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是象這樣的死去。
You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.
20、我既沒錢,又沒房產,完全仰賴我那個古怪的瘋子舅舅,我還不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。簡,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也許不值一提。這讓我來決定。
I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文電影台詞:《飛屋環游記》
1、能和一個人坐在一起而不必交談真好。
It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.
2、你是我晚上睡覺前最想聊天的人,我愛這種感覺。
You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.
3、我愛你是因為你是我晚上睡前最後一個想說話的人。
I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.
4、當我決定和你度過下半輩子時,我希望我的下半生趕快開始。
When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.
5、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗時候給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.
6、當我買本新書,總是先讀最末頁,如此,若在我讀完前死去,便能知道答案是什麼。哦,我的朋友,這便是黑暗面!
When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!
7、我愛你當外面71華氏度的時候還感冒,我愛你用半個小時點三明治,我愛整天和你在一起然後在我衣服上能聞到你的香味,我還愛你是每晚睡前我最後一個想說話的人。
I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.
8、我愛你在暖和的天氣感冒,我愛你用一個小時來點菜,我愛你皺著眉看我,好像我是個瘋子一樣,我愛跟你分別後仍然縈繞不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,並非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我來這里是因為發現,若你要跟某人共度餘生,那麼餘生越快開始越好。
I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.
猜你喜歡:
1. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
2. 英語經典電影台詞摘抄
3. 電影英語經典台詞精選
4. 50句英語電影台詞
5. 50句經典英文電影台詞
6. 阿凡達中英文台詞大全
7. 唯美英文電影經典台詞
8. 電影經典英文台詞對白