導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 十分鍾經典英文電影台詞

十分鍾經典英文電影台詞

發布時間:2023-11-07 05:31:09

經典電影英文台詞

經典電影英文台詞

導語:經典電影裡面有許多經典的台詞,下面是我收集整理的經典電影英文台詞,歡迎參考!

1. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. ”

我喜歡早上剛睡醒時的感覺,一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有怎麼樣的`結局。

2. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next.

我認為生命是一種禮物,我不想揮霍生命。因為你永遠都不會知道接下來生活會帶給你什麼。

3. You are going to get out of there. You’re going to go on. You’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there. Not this night. Not like this.

你一定會獲取的,你會活下去,你會生很多孩子,然後看著他們長大,直到慢慢老去,最後安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚,不是在這里,像這樣死去。

4. God shall wipe away[1] all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither

shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦幹了他們的眼淚,這里不再有死亡,不再有悲傷,不再有垂死掙扎,也不再有痛苦,只因往事已去。

——Titanic 《泰坦尼克號》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate[2] balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不意味著你要到處闖禍。

3. You can’t change the past.

過去的事是無法改變的。

4. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但你可以選擇逃避,也可以選擇從中學習。

5. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for[3] it, who will?

這是我的國土,如果我不為她而戰斗,還等誰呢?

——The Lion King 《獅子王》

1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,因為它們的羽毛閃耀著自由的光輝。

2. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼會讓你淪為囚犯,而希望可以讓你重獲自由。

3. Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。

4. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

堅強的人可以救贖自己,而偉大的人能夠拯救他人。

——Shawshank Redemption 《肖申克的救贖》

1. As long as[4] we share the same objectives[5] and open our hearts, habits and language

differences will not be an obstacle[6].

只要我們目標一致,並敞開心胸,習慣和語言的差異都不會成為障礙。

2. The past will always come and we will accept it.

該來的總歸會來,來了我們就接受它。

3. The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution[7] .

真相是個美麗而可怕的東西,所以要謹慎對待它。

4. When in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition[8] , no other.

當我們在面對黑暗和死亡的時候,我們害怕的只是未知。除此之外,別無他物。

——Harry Potter 《哈利波特》

[1] wipe away 擦去 [2] delicate adj. 微妙的 [3] fight for 為……而奮斗

[4] as long as 只要;如果 [5] objective n. 目的;目標 [6] obstacle n. 阻礙

[7] caution n. 謹慎 [8] in addition 另外;此外

;

⑵ 有什麼好的英文電影的十分鍾左右的精彩片段,附上台詞更好。會追加100分

《越獄(第一季)》里的: That's it. [完成了] Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute? [能讓我欣賞下嗎?] You're an artist,Sid. [你真是個藝術家 Sid] You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here [你打算就這么走出門] and I'm never going to see it again. [我就再也看不到這個傑作了?] There's a good chance of that,yes. [是的] Most guys,you know,for the first one, [大部分人剛開始紋身的時候] they start with something small. [都會先畫些小的東西] "Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. [「媽媽」、女朋友名字縮寫什麼的] Not you. [而你不是] You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. [才幾個月的工夫就做了整個一套] Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. [換了別人要做好幾年呢] I don't have a few years. [我沒有好幾年的工夫] Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有 The vault. Open it. 把保險櫃打開 We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行長不在 Where is he? 他在哪裡? It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 現在是午飯時間,他在白色城堡 White Castle? 白色城堡? It's a fast food restaurant. 是個快餐廳 those little squ [供應那些方形的漢堡] I know what it is. [我知道那是什麼] I'm not playing games. [我不是在玩游戲] Open it. [打開] Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. [先生,你袋子里已經有50萬美元的現金] Don't you think it would be better...? [你是不是可以再重新考慮一下] This is the police. [我們是警察] You are completely surrounded. [你已被完全包圍] Put down your weapon. [放下武器] Put down your weapon now. [馬上放下武器] Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. [我們幾乎沒見過武裝搶劫案件中 辯方完全不抗辯] Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? [Scofield先生,你肯定嗎?] I'm sure,Your Honor. [我肯定,法官大人] Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. [法官大人 我們想請求休庭] My client's a bit confused at the moment. [我的委託人頭腦有點不清楚] I'm not,Your Honor. [我沒有,法官大人] He is, Your Honor. [他有,法官大人] Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, [也許你該聽從你律師的意見] take some additional time to consider your response. [再好好考慮考慮] I've already done that,Your Honor. [我已經考慮好了 法官大人] I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. [我會在辦公室里研究究竟該怎麼判] Court's recessed until 1:30. [現在休庭 下午1點半繼續開庭] Come on,Let's go. [我們走]

⑶ 經典電影英文台詞

經典電影英文台詞

一直以來都比較喜歡收集電影里的一些經典台詞,其中或關於生活、關於愛情、關於勵志總能給人一種力量,以下是我最給大家推薦的經典電影英文台詞,歡迎閱讀欣賞。

【《功夫熊貓》中的經典台詞】

1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。

2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。

3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.

放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了。有句諺語說得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日勝現金。這就是為什麼叫做"現金"了。

4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(有“現在”和“禮物”的意思)。

5. There are no accidents

存在即合理

6.(1) but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制,我可以控制果實何時墜落,我還可以控制在何處播種。

(2). Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree,

You may wish for an Apple or an orange ,

But you will get a peach.

烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。

7. you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻

9. I'm sorry things didn’t work out …

It’s just what it’s meant to be

天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,

【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】

1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.

如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。

3.You want something. Go get it!

有了目標就要全力以赴。

4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I

幸福的幸裡面是一個“幸”,不是一個“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。

5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,

and I'll find the answer,.

我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你“我不知道”。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的'。

6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.

如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。

【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】

在沒有任何希望和自由的情況下,人應該怎麼辦。安迪,沒有想像般的柔弱,他之所以感動人,就在於他自己救贖自己……

每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡?

1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人

2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙著活,或等著死。

3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”

有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!

5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”

剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。

6.Every man's got a breaking point.

每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。

7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.

;

⑷ 求一部英文電影中的10分鍾,適合初中生模仿的,要求對白較為集中

憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些經典片段,比如說
《音樂之聲》適合多人 女生較多
《阿甘正傳》適合三個男生 或男女對話 或男生獨白
《肖申克的救贖》適合男生獨白 或男生對話
《羅馬假日》適合男女對話
《重返十七歲》適合男生獨白
《公主日記》適合女生獨白 或女生對話

⑸ 求三部英文電影的十分鍾台詞!急!!!!作業啊!!!台詞最好少一點!!!

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

⑹ 經典電影英文台詞

經典電影英文台詞

在現在社會,各種台詞頻頻出現,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。什麼樣的台詞才讓人映像深刻呢?下面是我為大家整理的經典電影英文台詞,歡迎閱讀,希望大家能夠喜歡。

經典電影英文台詞1

1、《戀戀筆記本》

In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.

2、《阿甘正傳》

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.

3、《看得見風景的房間》

When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.

4、《飛屋環游記》

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.

5、《當哈利遇見莎莉》

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.

6、《剪刀手愛德華》

I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.

7、《戀夏500天》

Love makes man grow up or sink down.

8、《初戀50次》

When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.

9、《單身公寓》

When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train instill in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.

10、《分手信》

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.

11、《曾經》

Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

12、《西雅圖夜未眠》

I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.

13、《兩小無猜》

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

14、《冷山》

We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.

15、《天使愛美麗》

Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.

16、《附註我愛你》

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

17、《英國病人》

An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.

18、《返老還童》

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

19、《如果能再愛一次》

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

20、《廊橋遺夢》

We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.

經典電影英文台詞2

1、奇跡每天都在發生。

Miracles happen every day.

2、糟糕的事難免會發生。

A bad thing is going to happen.

3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。

Mama always said that death is a part of life.

4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

I am not smart, but I know what love is.

5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.

6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。

People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.

7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。

People spend a lot of time on boring things.

8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

You can only move on if you forget the past.

9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。

Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.

12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.

13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。

Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.

14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。

I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.

15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。

I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.

17、一個人真正需要的`財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。

Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.

18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.

19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.

經典電影英文台詞3

1、你跳,我就跟著跳。

You jump, I jump.

2、生活本來就全靠運氣。

Life is full of luck.

3、要讓每一天都有所值。

To make every day value.

4、能不能給我們留一條生路?

Can you give us a chance to live?

5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

The purpose of university is to find a good husband.

6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。

Nothing can destroy the will of the will.

7、我寧願當他的小三也不願做你的妻子。

I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.

8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。

Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.

10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?

Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?

11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

As long as you have the money, they will be with you.

12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.

13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。

If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.

經典電影英文台詞4

1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個故事裡共生、糾纏。

Beauty and pain are always in a story.

2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。

The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.

3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。

I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.

4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。

Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.

5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。

New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.

著名英文電影台詞大全 6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。

She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.

7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。

Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.

8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。

What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.

9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。

I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.

10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。

Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.

11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。

In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.

12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。

We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.

13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。

She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.

14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。

Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.

15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。

The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.

16、一個愛情故事與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。

A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.

17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。

In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.

18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。

For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.

19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。

I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.

;

⑺ 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞

適合英語配音的經典電影台詞

導語:英語配音可以很好的練習我們的口語能力,一些很經典的英文電影台詞也可以用來摘抄,學習它們的語法,也可以做為寫作素材,為自己的作為增色加彩。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英文電影的經典台詞以供大家學習,希望大家閱讀愉快!

1.

Show me the money!「拿錢給我看!」—— 征服情海(Jerry Maguire, 1996)被公司解僱的體育經紀人傑瑞.馬圭爾拚命打電話試圖留住自己的客戶,啰嗦的橄欖球運動員羅德提出的條件是傑瑞必須「讓他看到錢」。

2.

Why don』t you e up sometime and see me?「你幹嘛不常來看看我呢?」—— 儂本多情(She Done Him Wrong, 1933)露夫人是一家夜總會的老闆,生性 *** ,喜歡周旋在許多情人之間。影片中當她看到年輕英俊的薩吉時便用這句台詞跟他調情。

3.

I』m walking here! I』m walking here!「我正在這走呢,我正在這走呢!」—— 午夜牛郎(Midnight Cowboy, 1969,Ratso是個街頭騙子,影片中有個鏡頭是他和另一位男主角喬一起過馬路,差點被一輛計程車撞到。這個鏡頭據說是即興發揮的,達斯丁.霍夫曼說他本來想說的是:「我們這里在拍電影。」結果說出來的卻是現在這句著名的台詞。

4.

Play it, Sam. Play 『As Time Goes By.』「彈吧,山姆。彈『時光飛逝』。」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)伊爾莎和丈夫一起走進瑞克的酒吧,當她認出山姆後,便請他彈這首以前和瑞克在一起時經常聽他彈奏的曲子。

5.

You can』t handle the truth!「你擔當不起真相!」—— 好人寥寥(A Few Good Men, 1992) 30. I want to be alone.「我想一個人呆著。」—— 大飯店(Grand Hotel, 1932)

6.

After all, tomorrow is another day!「畢竟,明天又是新的一天!」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939) 32. Round up the usual suspects.「圍捕嫌犯。」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)影片結尾,瑞克槍殺德國軍官後束手待斃。面對聞訊趕來的部下,雷諾警長出人意料地命令他們搜捕嫌犯,放過了瑞克。

7.

I』ll have what she』s having.「給我來份和她一樣的。」—— 當哈利遇到莎莉(When Harry Met Sally, 1989)34. You know how to whistle, don』t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.「你知道怎麼吹口哨,是嗎,斯蒂夫?只要把嘴唇閉上然後吹氣就行了。」—— 逃亡(To Have and Have Not, 1944)

8.

You』re gonna need a bigger boat。「你需要一艘更大的船。—— 大白鯊(Jaws, 1975)36. Badges? We ain』t got no badges! We don』t need no badges! I don』t have to show you any stinking badges!「警徽?我們沒有警徽!我們不需要警徽!我用不著給你看什麼臭警徽!」—— 碧血金砂(The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, 1948)

9.

I』ll be back.「我會回來的。」—— 終結者(The Terminator, 1984)這句台詞出現在T800被拒絕進入警察局時,隨後他開著卡車沖進了警局。

10.

Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.「今天,我認為自己是地球表面最幸運的人。」—— 揚基的驕傲(The Pride of the Yankees, 1942)本片是紐約洋基隊傳奇巨星魯.蓋瑞的傳記片,這句台詞出自他退役前在洋基體育場的著名演講。

11.

If you build it, he will e.「你建好了,他就會來。」—— 夢幻之地(Field of Dreams, 1989)40. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.「媽媽總是說,生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」—— 阿甘正傳(Forrest Gump, 1994)

12.

We rob banks.「我們是搶銀行的[]。」—— 雌雄大盜(Bonnie and Clyde, 1967)

13.

Plastics.「橡膠業。」—— 畢業生(The Graate, 1967)在為本舉行的慶祝宴會上,父親的合夥人馬圭爾先生特意把本叫到一邊,鄭重地建議他從事塑膠業。在本片上映後的一年間,塑膠製造業非常興旺,不少人認為與這句台詞有關。

14.

We』ll always have Paris.「我們將永遠擁有巴黎(的美好時光)」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)瑞克在機場與伊爾莎依依惜別,用這句話安慰伊爾莎。如果你與情人分手時不知道該說什麼,就用這句話吧。

15.

I see dead people.「我能看見死人。」—— 第六感(The Sixth Sense, 1999)科爾對克羅醫生(布魯斯.威利斯飾)說過這句話,後者卻不以為意。影片接近尾聲時,醫生終於明白了這句話的含義。

17.

Stella! Hey, Stella!「斯黛拉!嗨,斯黛拉!」—— 慾望號街車(A Streetcar Named Desire, 1951)

18.

Oh, Jerry, don』t let』s ask for the moon. We have the stars.「哦,傑瑞,不用追尋月亮。我們已經有星星了。—— 揚帆(Now, Voyager, 1942)夏洛特和有婦之夫傑瑞互相傾心卻無法結合。傑瑞問她是否感到快樂,夏洛特用這句話作為回答。其含義類似於「不求天長地久,但求曾經擁有。」

19.

Shane. Shane. Come back!「謝恩,謝恩,回來吧!」—— 原野奇俠(Shane, 1953)Shane幫助斯塔瑞一家消滅了小鎮上的惡勢力,當他離開小鎮時,小男孩在他身後大聲呼喚他回來。Shane是著名的西部英雄形象。

20.

Well, nobody』s perfect.「人無完人。」—— 熱情似火(Some Like It Hot, 1959)富翁奧斯古德.菲爾丁被男扮女裝的主角傑瑞(傑克.萊蒙飾)迷得神魂顛倒。影片最後,傑瑞扯掉假發告訴他自己是男人,結果富翁不以為然地說:「人無完人嘛。」

21.

It』s alive! It』s alive!「它還活著!它還活著!」—— 科學怪人(Frankenstein, 1931)演員:柯林.克利夫(飾亨利.弗蘭肯斯坦) 科學家弗蘭肯斯坦博士製作了一個沒有生命的人體,一道閃電過後,它並沒有變成博士理想中的「完人」,而是變成了一個相貌醜陋的怪物。怪物將弗蘭肯斯坦博士當作自己的爸爸,但後者卻將其趕出了家門。

22.

Houston, we have a problem.「休斯頓,我們有問題了。—— 阿波羅13號(Apollo 13, 1995)宇航員吉姆.洛威爾向地面控制中心匯報故障情況。在網上可以找到當年的通訊錄音,原話是「Houston, we』ve had a problem.」。這句台詞後來變得非常流行,在告訴別人某個嚴重問題時,經常以這句話作為開場白,以達到一種輕松詼諧的效果。

23.

You』ve got to ask yourself one question: 『Do I feel lucky?』 Well, do ya, punk?「你應該問自己一個問題:『我感到幸運嗎?』你覺得呢,痞子?」—— 警探哈利(Dirty Harry, 1971)卡拉漢警官在追捕罪犯時有自己獨特的方法,完全無視法律的束縛。這是當他用槍指著罪犯時常說的話。

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

⑻ 英語電影經典語錄大全

英語電影經典語錄大全

導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!

1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.

《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what

2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.

真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just

3.standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

5.《愛情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

6.《黑天鵝》

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

7.《阿甘正傳》

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

8.《死亡詩社》

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

9.《冰與火之歌》

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。

11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。

12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。

14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。

15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。

16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。

17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)

18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)

19.

——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?

----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!

----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)

20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。

——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)

21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

⑼ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞

“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。

英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

3、I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

8、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )

10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

猜你喜歡:

1. 電影經典語錄英文大全

2. 50句經典英文電影台詞

3. 著名英文電影台詞大全

4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞

5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞

6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

⑽ 急求英文電影經典對白 ,4人, 約10分鍾,每個人的對白時間基本上一致。(急,答案好的話追加50分)

20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:

背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

閱讀全文

與十分鍾經典英文電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
有一部電影女演員蒙面開跑車 瀏覽:119
女神駕到韓國電影演員表 瀏覽:550
電影悟空傳劇情詳解 瀏覽:833
電影阿信歌曲 瀏覽:293
8月的電影有哪些 瀏覽:316
電影韓國愛人倫理片 瀏覽:652
看電影watchfilms 瀏覽:705
如何把電影導入nas 瀏覽:419
韓國韓國倫理電影2014 瀏覽:578
英國買電影票都從哪裡買比較便宜 瀏覽:257
什麼是cult電影 瀏覽:834
孕婦被破肚恐怖電影 瀏覽:208
上線青春電影有哪些 瀏覽:697
好看免費的中國電影 瀏覽:282
91午夜電影倫理 瀏覽:517
哥斯拉電影中的大猩猩怎麼畫 瀏覽:234
韓國電影綠色什麼名字 瀏覽:536
韓國電影女主舞廳唱歌 瀏覽:169
富二代留學生電影 瀏覽:704
把大嫂給殺了的電影名字 瀏覽:124