導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 電影台詞來吧

電影台詞來吧

發布時間:2022-05-07 23:53:41

A. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

B. 經典電影台詞

經典電影台詞如下:

1、「希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。」——《肖申克的救贖》。

2、「開拓視野,沖破艱險,看見世界,身臨其境,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。」——《白日夢想家》。

3、「我希望你能活出最精彩的自己我希望你能見識到令你驚奇的事物我希望你能體驗從未有過的情感我希望你能遇見一些想法不同的人我希望你為你自己的人生感到驕傲如果你發現自己還沒有做到我希望你有勇氣重頭再來」——《本傑明巴頓奇事》又名《返老還童》。

4、「如果再也不能見到你,祝你早安,午安,晚安。」——《楚門的世界》。

美國電影台詞精選

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983

C. 電影里的經典台詞都有什麼

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

第1名:「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)

2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972

第2名:「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,

instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

第3名:「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像

現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第4名:「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

第5名:「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》

6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

第6名:「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第7名:「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)

8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

第8名:「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

第9名:「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)

D. 求100個英語電影經典台詞!!!

美國電影學院評選出的100句經典英文電影台詞
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」

15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」

17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」

22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

23,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

E. 求電影經典愛情對白台詞

曾經有一份真摯的愛情放在我面前,我沒好好珍惜,等到失去的時候才想起。如果上天在給我一次機會,我一定會對你說「我愛你!」要我在時間上加上期限,那就是一萬年!咋樣夠經典的吧。嘻嘻

F. 美國電影百佳台詞是哪百佳

美國電影百佳台詞(前25名有翻譯):
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn," "Gone With the Wind," 1939.《亂世佳人》

第1名:「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)
毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。《亂世佳人》中這句經典的台詞在評選中一舉奪魁。

2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse," "The Godfather," 1972.《教父》

第2名:「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am," "On the Waterfront," 1954. 《碼頭風雲》

第3名:「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore," "The Wizard of Oz," 1939. 《綠野仙蹤》

第4名:「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

朱迪·加蘭在《綠野仙蹤》中扮演的少女多羅茜對她的小狗托托說的這句話成了後來人們對無法回到鼎盛時期的感嘆。

5. "Here's looking at you, kid," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡薩布蘭卡》

第5名:「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

在1942年的電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中,亨弗萊·鮑嘉對英格里·褒曼說的「孩子,就看你的了。」排名第5。

6. "Go ahead, make my day," "Sudden Impact," 1983. 《撥雲見日》

第6名:「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up," "Sunset Blvd.," 1950. 《日落大道》

第7名:「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)

8. "May the Force be with you," "Star Wars," 1977. 《星球大戰》

第8名:「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night," "All About Eve," 1950. 《彗星美人》

第9名:「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10. "You talking to me?" "Taxi Driver," 1976. 《計程車司機》

第10名:「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate," "Cool Hand Luke," 1967. 《鐵窗喋血》

第11名:「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning," "Apocalypse Now," 1979. 《現代啟示錄》

第12名:「我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。」——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry," "Love Story," 1970. 《愛情故事》

第13名:「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of," "The Maltese Falcon," 1941. 《馬爾他獵鷹》

第14名:「夢想由此構成。」《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)

15. "E.T. phone home," "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982. 《E.T.外星人》

第15名:「E.T.打電話回家。」——《E.T.外星人》(1982年

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!", "In the Heat of the Night," 1967. 《炎熱的夜晚》

第16名:「他們叫我狄博思先生。」——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)

17. "Rosebud," "Citizen Kane," 1941. 《公民凱恩》

第17名:「玫瑰花蕾。」——《公民凱恩》(1941年)

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!", "White Heat," 1949. 《白熱》

第18名:「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!", "Network," 1976. 《電視台風雲》

第19名:「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡薩布蘭卡》

第20名:「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti,"? "The Silence of the Lambs," 1991. 《沉默羔羊》

第21名:「曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。」——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

22. "Bond. James Bond," "Dr. No," 1962. 《007之諾博士》(第一部007,肖恩·康納利)

第22名:「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」——《諾博士》(「007」系列第一部,1962年)

23. "There's no place like home," "The Wizard of Oz," 1939. 《綠野仙蹤》

第23名:「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small," "Sunset Blvd.," 1950. 《日落大道》

第24名:「我很大!是畫面太小了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)

25. "Show me the money!", "Jerry Maguire," 1996. 《甜心先生》

第25名:「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)

26. "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?", "She Done Him Wrong," 1933. 《儂本多情》

27. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!", "Midnight Cowboy," 1969.

28. "Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By,"' "Casablanca," 1942.《卡薩布蘭卡》

29. "You can't handle the truth!", "A Few Good Men," 1992.

30. "I want to be alone," "Grand Hotel," 1932.

31. "After all, tomorrow is another day!", "Gone With the Wind," 1939. 《亂世佳人》

32. "Round up the usual suspects," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡薩布蘭卡》

33. "I'll have what she's having," "When Harry Met Sally...," 1989. 《當哈瑞遇到薩麗》

34. "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put? your lips together and blow," "To Have and Have Not," 1944. 《逃亡》

35. "You're gonna need a bigger boat," "Jaws," 1975. 《大白鯊》

36. "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!", "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre," 1948. 《碧血金沙》

37. "I'll be back," "The Terminator," 1984. 《終結者》

38. "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth," "The Pride of the Yankees," 1942. 《揚基的驕傲》

39. "If you build it, he will come," "Field of Dreams," 1989. 《夢幻之地》

40. "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get," "Forrest Gump," 1994. 《阿甘正傳》

41. "We rob banks," "Bonnie and Clyde," 1967. 《邦妮和克萊德》

42. "Plastics," "The Graate," 1967. 《畢業生》

43. "We'll always have Paris," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡薩布蘭卡》

44. "I see dead people," "The Sixth Sense," 1999. 《靈異第六感》

45. "Stella! Hey, Stella!", "A Streetcar Named Desire," 1951. 《慾望號街車》

46. "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars," "Now, Voyager," 1942. 《揚帆》

47. "Shane. Shane. Come back!", "Shane," 1953. 《原野奇俠》

48. "Well, nobody's perfect," "Some Like It Hot," 1959. 《熱情似火》

49. "It's alive! It's alive!", "Frankenstein," 1931. 《科學怪人》

50. "Houston, we have a problem," "Apollo 13," 1995. 《阿波羅13號》

51. "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?", "Dirty Harry," 1971. 《辣手神探奪命槍》

52. "You had me at 'hello,"' "Jerry Maguire," 1996. 《甜心先生》

53. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know," "Animal Crackers," 1930. 《瘋狂的動物》

54. "There's no crying in baseball!", "A League of Their Own," 1992. 《紅粉聯盟》

55. "La-dee-da, la-dee-da," "Annie Hall," 1977. 《安妮·霍爾》

56. "A boy's best friend is his mother," "Psycho," 1960. 《驚魂記》

57. "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good," "Wall Street," 1987. 《華爾街》

58. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer," "The Godfather Part II," 1974. 《教父II》

59. "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again," "Gone With the Wind," 1939. 《亂世佳人》

60. "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!", "Sons of the Desert," 1933. 《沙漠之子》

61. "Say 'hello' to my little friend!", "Scarface," 1983. 《疤面人》

62. "What a mp," "Beyond the Forest," 1949. 《越過森林》

63. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me. Aren't you?", "The Graate," 1967. 《畢業生》

64. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!", "Dr. Strangelove," 1964. 《奇愛博士》

65. "Elementary, my dear Watson," "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes," 1929. 《福爾摩斯冒險史》

66. "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape," "Planet of the Apes," 1968. 《人猿世界》

67. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine," "Casablanca," 1942. 《卡薩布蘭卡》

68. "Here's Johnny!", "The Shining," 1980. 《閃靈》

69. "They're here!", "Poltergeist," 1982. 《鬼驅人》

70. "Is it safe?", "Marathon Man," 1976. 《霹靂鑽》

71. "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!", "The Jazz Singer," 1927. 《爵士歌手》

72. "No wire hangers, ever!", "Mommie Dearest," 1981. 《親愛的媽咪》

73. "Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?", "Little Caesar," 1930. 《小霸王》

74. "Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown," "Chinatown," 1974. 《唐人街》

75. "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers," "A Streetcar Named Desire," 1951. 《慾望號街車》

76. "Hasta la vista, baby," "Terminator 2: Judgment Day," 1991. 《終結者 II :審判日》

77. "Soylent Green is people!", "Soylent Green," 1973. 《超世紀謀殺案》

78. "Open the pod bay doors, HAL," "2001: A Space Odyssey," 1968. 《2001太空漫遊》

79. Striker: "Surely you can't be serious." Rumack: "I am serious ... and don't call me Shirley," "Airplane!", 1980. 《空前絕後滿天飛》

80. "Yo, Adrian!", "Rocky," 1976. 《洛奇》

81. "Hello, gorgeous," "Funny Girl," 1968. 《妙女郎》

82. "Toga! Toga!", "National Lampoon's Animal House," 1978. 《動物屋》

83. "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make," "Dracula," 1931. 《吸血僵屍驚情四百年》

84. "Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast," "King Kong," 1933. 《金剛》

85. "My precious," "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers," 2002. 《魔戒2:雙塔奇兵》

86. "Attica! Attica!", "Dog Day Afternoon," 1975. 《炎熱的下午》

87. "Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!", "42nd Street," 1933. 《第四十二街》

88. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!", "On Golden Pond," 1981. 《金色池塘》

89. "Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper," "Knute Rockne, All American," 1940. 《紐特·羅克尼》

90. "A martini. Shaken, not stirred," "Goldfinger," 1964. 《金手指》

91. "Who's on first," "The Naughty Nineties," 1945. 《沒規矩的1890年代》

92. "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac ... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!", "Caddyshack," 1980. 《瘋狂高爾夫》

93. "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!", "Auntie Mame," 1958. 《瑪咪姑媽》

94. "I feel the need -- the need for speed!", "Top Gun," 1986. 《壯志凌雲》

95. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary," "Dead Poets Society," 1989. 《春風化雨》

96. "Snap out of it!", "Moonstruck," 1987. 《月色撩人》

97. "My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you," "Yankee Doodle Dandy," 1942. 《勝利之歌》

98. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner," "Dirty Dancing," 1987. 《辣身舞》

99. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!", "The Wizard of Oz," 1939. 《綠野仙蹤》

100. "I'm king of the world!", "Titanic," 1997. 《泰坦尼克》

G. 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)

拓展資料:

(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。

(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。

英文網路

H. 電影里的經典台詞越多越好

CBS播出了美國電影協會評選出的美國電影100條最經典台詞
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

第1名:「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)

2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972

第2名:「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,

instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

第3名:「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像

現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第4名:「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

第5名:「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

第6名:「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第7名:「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)

8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

第8名:「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

第9名:「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

第10名:「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967

第11名:「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979

第12名:「我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。」——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970

第13名:「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941

第14名:"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)

15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982

第15名:「E.T.打電話回家。」——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967

第16名:「他們叫我狄博思先生。」——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)

17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941

第17名:「玫瑰花蕾。」——《公民凱恩》(1941年)

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949

第18名:「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976

第19名:「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942

第20名:「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

The Silence of the Lambs, 1991

第21名:「曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。」——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962

第22名:「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」——《諾博士》(「007」系列第一部,1962年)

23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

第23名:「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950

第24名:「我很大!是畫面太小了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)

25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996

第25名:「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)

http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_2063444_1.html 經典台詞
http://..com/question/5884474.html 《武林外傳》台詞

閱讀全文

與電影台詞來吧相關的資料

熱點內容
關於狐狸的少兒英語電影 瀏覽:15
喪屍片電影大全國產 瀏覽:596
香港電影恐怖電影大全 瀏覽:409
不同的3d電影如何配3d眼鏡 瀏覽:323
2020年超科幻電影 瀏覽:11
過年在電影院看電影安全嗎 瀏覽:21
古裝的武打電影 瀏覽:108
飛鳥鈴在線觀看高清電影 瀏覽:268
女孩喜歡分解物什麼電影 瀏覽:389
神獸古裝電影 瀏覽:993
豬豬搞笑視頻電影 瀏覽:752
北京愛情故事電影佟麗婭 瀏覽:255
搞笑視頻電影片 瀏覽:564
電影焦裕祿台詞 瀏覽:704
受益小孩子的電影 瀏覽:985
電影在一起的演員表 瀏覽:44
台灣夜店女電影 瀏覽:331
香港電影忍者兄妹 瀏覽:420
搜播電影比神馬更好看 瀏覽:494
鬼巴士粵語電影高清完整版 瀏覽:504