1. 英語翻譯:你今晚要去看電影嗎
Do you wanna see a film tonight?
Will you go to see a film tonight?
Are you going to see a movie tonight?
2. 今晚你去看電影嗎的英文怎麼寫
will you go for a movie tonight
這樣就可以了
經常去看電影的人叫做movie goer,所以go for a movie是最簡潔明了的說法
3. 今晚你想跟我們一起去看電影嗎用英語怎麼說
「今晚你想跟我們一起去看電影嗎?」,翻譯為英文:Would you like to go to the movies with us tonight?
4. 我想問幾句關於電影院的英文
Do you want to see a flick?
你想去看電影吧?
Shall we go to a movie theater to see the latest film?
我們去看最新的大片吧。
詢問電影放映的時間和片名:
What film is playing at this cinema.
這戲院現在放映什麼片子?
When does the movie begin?
電影什麼時候開始?
It starts at nine o'clock.
電影九點鍾開演。
What's on Wednesday?
星期三演什麼?
去買電影票:
Tickets for two, please.
請買兩張票。
May I have four tickets for this evening?
買四張今晚的票好嗎?
Are there any good seats left?
還有好位子嗎?
Have you got anything better?
有更好的票嗎?
They are too far from the stage.
這些位子離舞台太遠了。
I'd like two seats in the rear stalls.
我想要正廳後排的票。
買票時聽到賣票員告訴你一些票子、票價和座位的情況:
Would you like the third row in the circle?
樓廳第三排你要嗎?
The admission is $1 for two tickets.
兩張票是1美元。
There are only some seats in the back.
只有後排的一些票。
Not unless someone cancels.
沒有了,除非有人退票。
All seats are sold now.
票全售完了。
告訴領位員你的座位號:
My seat number is Row 9, Number 2 in the stalls.
我的座號是正廳9排2座。
5. 今晚你打算去看電影嗎翻譯為英文
Do you want to watch movie tonight?