導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 英文電影中十句經典台詞

英文電影中十句經典台詞

發布時間:2023-11-28 02:19:00

英文電影中經典語句和翻譯(不少於30句)

-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."

② 英語電影中的經典對白,句子(優美動人)

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

③ 有教育意義的英文電影里的經典台詞

經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍�6�1白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

④ 求簡單的20句英文電影對白

經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrowis another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack:"You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond.James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Mommaalways said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother:It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny:Are you stupid or something?
Forrest:Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'llbe back!"
6.《英國病人》
Wedie, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「Myfamily first」
8.《羅馬假日》
Ihave to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well,life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There'sno place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Ofall the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,shewalks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』snot the men in your life that counts,it』sthe life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Wouldyou be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
Icould dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』drather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜?克里斯蒂》
Gimmea visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
Theend ,isonly the beginning.
16.《Phenomenon》
「Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「No,I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
Ifthere's any kind of magic in this world,it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--Ithought you were gone.
--Withoutyou,never
19.《教父》
Neverlet anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim:Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle:Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you
Lifeis like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. 《阿甘正傳》
ifGod had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」《簡愛》
it』sa good day to die!《星際爭霸》
hey,are you all right?
Doyou think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。
Tara!Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》
IGuess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 《TheShawshank Redemption 》
lovemeans you never have to say you\'re sorry.《lovestory》
I\'ma prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.《Manof Fire》
Listen,Rose. You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on. You』re going to make lots of babies, and you』re going to watch them grow. You』re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?《泰坦尼克號》

外國電影中的經典台詞有哪些

1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。

「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。

2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》

「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。

3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》

「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。

4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》

「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。

5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》

「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。

⑥ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》

2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。

⑦ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 最好搞笑的

1.《藍莓之夜》

一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《當哈利遇見莎莉》

.愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手愛德華》

我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《戀夏500天》

愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.

5.《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

6.《曾經》

曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。

Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

7.《兩小無猜》

好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

8.《附註我愛你》

在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

9.《分手信》

離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老還童》

我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

⑧ 求電影里的經典英文台詞對白

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992) 56,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

閱讀全文

與英文電影中十句經典台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
王子文的電影有哪些王志文電影有哪些 瀏覽:765
李政宰被禁電影有哪些 瀏覽:428
人魚傳說完整版電影中文版 瀏覽:465
倫理電影圖片小說 瀏覽:666
糯米電影如何取票 瀏覽:232
奮斗的青春最美麗電影 瀏覽:245
二戰美國電影有哪些好看的 瀏覽:366
我的母親與我倫理電影 瀏覽:16
了解相關電影演員的意義 瀏覽:663
睡眠之外電影演員表 瀏覽:810
我是證人電影海報圖片高清 瀏覽:507
老師3三級在線電影 瀏覽:6
電影推拿小馬的結局 瀏覽:482
在哪裡有旋風女隊的電影看 瀏覽:357
香港電影團購 瀏覽:50
男主穿越到女主浴缸的電影 瀏覽:853
五十年代經典電影 瀏覽:887
愛樂園在線免費高清電影 瀏覽:931
看電影電影免費的軟體哪個好用 瀏覽:617
人證日本電影歌曲 瀏覽:868