經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典愛情台詞(上)
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的.自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
B. 求 有大段女生獨白的英文電影
「大段女生獨白」的電影是《簡愛》,部分獨白:
1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。
如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。
2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally
可上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前
3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。
生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,只留下精神的火花。
4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。
這就是我從來不想報復,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。
5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。
我本來怒火中燒,嫉妒的難以忍受。但當我看到那個優雅的惡少,聽到他們冷酷無情,輕浮淺薄的對話後,我的怒火被熄滅了。
6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。
嫉妒的情緒也煙消雲散了。因為這樣的女人不值得我愛,這樣的情敵也不值得我憎恨。
C. 英文電影獨白,適合一個女生,3-4分,採納後追加
有一部是講威尼斯女詩人,政績veronicanbsp;franco的影片叫紅顏禍水。(thenbsp;Honestnbsp;courtsan.)里頭最後面有一段很棒的獨白!Inbsp;willnbsp;confess,nbsp;Yournbsp;Grace.我認罪,法官大人nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:nbsp;Thatnbsp;willnbsp;pleasenbsp;God.Proceed.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;上帝會寬恕你的。開始吧。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confess...asnbsp;anbsp;girlnbsp;Inbsp;lovednbsp;anbsp;mannbsp;whonbsp;wouldnbsp;notnbsp;marrynbsp;menbsp;fornbsp;wantnbsp;ofnbsp;anbsp;dowry.我承認,當我還是一個女孩時,我愛上了一個男人,但他不會娶一個沒有嫁妝的女孩。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;hadnbsp;anbsp;mothernbsp;whonbsp;taughtnbsp;menbsp;anbsp;differentnbsp;waynbsp;ofnbsp;life.我承認,我有一個母親,他教會我另一種生存方式nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Onenbsp;Inbsp;resistednbsp;atnbsp;firstnbsp;butnbsp;learnednbsp;tonbsp;embrace.一種我開始反對,但最終學會接受的方式。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;becamenbsp;anbsp;courtesan.我承認我成為了一個政妓。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Tradednbsp;yearningnbsp;fornbsp;power,nbsp;welcomednbsp;manyrathernbsp;thannbsp;benbsp;ownednbsp;bynbsp;one.用慾望去換取勢力,我願接受眾多,與其被一人擁有。Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;embracednbsp;anbsp;whore『snbsp;freedomovernbsp;anbsp;wife『snbsp;obedience.我承認我擁護一個妓女的自由多餘一個妻子的尊順。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:Thisnbsp;isnbsp;notnbsp;repentance.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;你這不是在懺悔!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Whatnbsp;amnbsp;Inbsp;tonbsp;do?那我應該怎麼做?nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;mustnbsp;confessnbsp;mynbsp;evil.Thesenbsp;arenbsp;mynbsp;sins.我必須承認我所有的邪惡。這些都是我的罪.修道士:Shenbsp;mustnbsp;repentnbsp;witchcraft.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;她必須為她的巫術懺悔國王:Inbsp;seenbsp;nonbsp;harmnbsp;innbsp;hearingnbsp;her.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Shenbsp;willnbsp;savenbsp;ornbsp;damnnbsp;herself.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;我不認為聽聽她「悔過」會有什麼問題!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;她將拯救或詆毀她自己,這是他的選擇。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:Thenbsp;prisonernbsp;hasnbsp;alreadynbsp;damnednbsp;herself,Butnbsp;ifnbsp;itnbsp;pleasesnbsp;thenbsp;esteemednbsp;dogenbsp;ofnbsp;Venice...shenbsp;maynbsp;continuenbsp;hernbsp;heresy.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;犯人已經在詆毀自己了。但如果威尼斯的國王願意聽,她可以繼續。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;findnbsp;morenbsp;ecstasyinnbsp;passionnbsp;thannbsp;innbsp;prayer.我承認,我在激情比在禱告中找到了更多的喜悅。Inbsp;confess...nbsp;我承認nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;praynbsp;still......tonbsp;feelnbsp;thenbsp;touchnbsp;ofnbsp;mynbsp;lover『snbsp;lips...nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;...hisnbsp;handsnbsp;uponnbsp;me...nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;...hisnbsp;armsnbsp;enfoldingnbsp;me.我承認,我仍然祈禱著我能再一次感受我愛人的唇,他手掌的安撫,他擁抱著我的臂膀。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Suchnbsp;surrendernbsp;hasnbsp;beennbsp;mine.我仍為之屈服。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;hungernbsp;stilltonbsp;benbsp;fillednbsp;andnbsp;inflamed.我承認,我的飢渴仍嚮往著被傾注被燃燒!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Tonbsp;meltnbsp;into
D. 經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶.這將是一個顛簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930
譯文:假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
譯文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。
15、原文:You talking'to me?
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976
譯文:你在跟我說話嗎?
16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
譯文:給我一杯威士忌.裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。
17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994
譯文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
譯文:並不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首.山姆.就彈時光流逝。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
E. 女生爆發力電影台詞獨白稿件是什麼
女生爆發力電影台詞獨白稿件如下:
1、一直在感傷中,微笑著帶著一絲的滄桑。是平淡?或是嚮往?或是一個周而復始的圓,而我卻在中間掙扎徘徊,卻怎麼也走不到盡頭……
2、不要羨慕別人比你成熟,那是因為一路走來他們遇見的壞人比你多。
3、你要乖一點,我會一直陪著你。
4、流淚,已經是一種告別孤單的方式,冰冷的感覺侵蝕著身軀,蜷縮在角落裡,滿天星辰,璀璨的,心碎?
5、大致我性格便如此,終日一副懶散樣子。
6、有的時候真的讓付出較多感情的一方變得很卑微。
7、全世界都在我腳下,只有你在我心裡。
8、我等的車總是很晚才來,我愛上的人也全都是意外。
9、今天我碰到一個人,背影好像你,然後我看了很久。
10、不忘舊愛又惦念新歡這大概就是人的通病吧
11、故事的後來,我變成另一副模樣。
12、我能熬下烈酒,也能熬過沒有你的深秋。
13、你隔著江河,遙遙一眼,已向我撞一盅。
14、為是血肉相連的親人。所以許多話反而就成為禁忌。交流是羞恥,親近是羞恥。唯有通過相互苛求和中傷來表達對彼此的愛,才是理所當然。這是多麼可悲的事實。
15、如果你頻繁地和別的異性聯系,她知道了,雖然表面裝做不在乎,但其實內心已經酸到極點了,只是不想表現出來,怕你會說她神經過敏,不講道理,然後開始爭吵。