㈠ 這場電影應該還得演20分鍾。用英語怎麼說
The movie should be on for another 20 minutes.
或:The movie should be shown for 20 more minutes.
注釋:
1. "be shown"或"be on "都可表示「上演」
2.another + 數詞 = 數詞 + more [表示「再(幾個)」]
㈡ 這部電影英語怎麼說
這部電影:this movie
㈢ 這部電影說的是一場殘酷的訓練,一場地獄般的訓練.用英文翻譯
這部電影說的是一場殘酷的訓練,一場地獄般的訓練
This movie says is a brutal training, a hellish training
㈣ 這部電影真的很精彩。翻譯成英文
This movie is really exciting.
㈤ 這部電影關於什麼 英語怎麼說
This film is about.望採納
㈥ 這部電影正在上演用英語怎麼翻譯
The movie is now playing/showing in theatres/cinemas.
㈦ 這部電影的英文名字是什麼
First Blood 第一滴血
㈧ 英語翻譯:這場電影是到目前為止我看過最好看的電影之一
This movie is one of the most wonderful movies which I have seen.
㈨ 這部電影用英語怎麼說
"Eye Porpoise" "Scorpion King Return" "Seabed Searches Densely"
「my good friend MYY approximately I go to the movie theater to look that on Sunday the movie "Eye Porpoise" "Scorpion King Return" and "Seabed Searches Densely", I am very happy, because I thought after this is the test, relaxes best way.
㈩ 我看這部電影用英語怎麼說
我(正在)看這部電影
I am seeing this film.
我看(過)這部電影
I have seen this film.
我(過去)看這部電影
I saw this film.
我(將要去)看這部電影
I am going to see this film.