㈠ 《卡薩布蘭卡》最後那句台詞是什麼
《卡薩布蘭卡》最後那句台詞是:
「路易,我想這是我們美好友誼的開始。」
當他們離開被佔領的摩洛哥加入西非的自由法國的軍隊時,自由夜總會經營者里克·布萊恩(亨弗萊·鮑嘉)對協助者警察局長路易·雷諾(克勞德-瑞恩思)說。在劇本中,如同《哈姆雷特》中的語錄一樣,這句詼諧、世故的片尾語抓住了這部電影愛國主義的普遍基調,回應了戰爭沖突年代對愛情與責任的要求。
電影簡介:
《卡薩布蘭卡》是由華納兄弟影片公司出品的愛情電影,由邁克爾·柯蒂斯執導,亨弗萊·鮑嘉、英格麗·褒曼、克勞德·雷恩斯、保羅·亨雷德等主演。
影片講述了二戰時期,商人里克手持寶貴的通行證,反納粹人士維克多和妻子伊爾莎的到來使得里克與伊爾莎的舊情復燃,兩人面對感情和政治的矛盾難以抉擇的故事。該片於1942年11月26日在美國上映。
1944年該片在第16屆奧斯卡獎頒獎禮上獲得了最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳劇本三項獎項。2007年,美國好萊塢編劇協會評選了史上「101部最偉大的電影劇本」,該片排名第一位。
㈡ 求《卡薩布蘭卡》一句經典台詞的原文
你要的這句是:
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
但是呢,我現在存的是中文字幕,到底是gin還是jin不是很確定,但是網路上大多數人還是同意是gin的。
這里還有一些經典,都是電影里的,希望你喜歡!
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)
I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。
I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。
I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。
--Where were you last night?
--That's so long ago, I don't remember.
--Will I see you tonight?
--I never make plans that far ahead.
--你昨晚去哪裡了?
--那麼久以前的事我記不起來了。
--我今晚可以見到你嗎?
--我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。
I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。
How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。
I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。
Alot of water under the bridge.
過去的事有如逝水.
I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我記不起來了,伊莎小姐.我有點生銹了。
We all try. You succeed.
人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。
--Let's see, the last time we met...
--Was La Belle Aurore.
--我想想看,我們最後一次見面是
--「美麗的晨暈」
I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。
Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。
That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法則,一進一出。
You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。
lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
We said no questions.
我們說過不準問問題。
Here's looking at you, kid.
永誌不忘。
-- A franc for your thoughts.
-- In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're won'th.
-- I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
-- 一法郎買你的心事。
--在美國他們只出一便士,你猜出大概只值這么多。
--我願意超額付費。
Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,為什麼我那麼幸運?為什麼你會在那裡等著我出現正巧又被我找到。
With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑上這時候來談戀愛。
Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing
on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最後一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過後,月台上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了。
I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我們的故事都不怎麼有趣。
Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告訴我你是為了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會說出來的人?
If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必須留下,只有一份簽證,你會要嗎?
I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。
I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再為任何事戰鬥了,除了為自己。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己。
One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。
Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我盡量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。
-- Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
-- She isn't just any woman.
-- 林小姐,她非常美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣。
-- 她不只是任何女人。
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會後悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,並且是後悔一輩子。
We'll always have Paris. We didn't have... We'd lost it
until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。
Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
伊莎,清高我並不在行,不過要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了。總有一天你會明白的。
She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她盡力讓我們相信她仍愛著我,那在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。
I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我說對了,你是個感情用事的人.
㈢ 求電影卡薩布蘭卡的完整台詞,注意是完整版哦,不是經典台詞,最好有中文對照
電影卡薩布蘭卡的完整台詞,中英對照,網盤地址見附件。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。
㈣ 《卡薩布蘭卡》經典台詞有哪些
《卡薩布蘭卡》經典台詞有:
1、我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。
2、她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。
3、我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。
4、又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。
5、整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。
㈤ 卡薩布蘭卡 完整台詞
完整版英文劇本、台詞已發。
同時上傳到115網盤,訪問115網盤,輸入提取碼t8116fa39,即可下載。
㈥ 影片卡薩布蘭卡中有一句台詞.大概是說什麼你永遠不知道會發生什麼
歌名:Casablanca卡薩布蘭卡
歌手:bertie higgins
Edit by 海邊的星空( QQ:376658883)
I fell in love with you watching Casablanca看著《卡薩布蘭卡》這部片時,我愛上了你
Back row at the driven show in the flickering light當時汽車電影院的後排燈光閃爍不定
Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars爆米花和可樂在星光下
became champagne and caviar變成了香檳和魚子醬
Making love on a long hot summer's night我們在漫長的而燥熱的夏夜裡盡情歡笑
I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca我以為在看《卡薩布蘭卡》時,你愛上了我
Holding hand neath the paddle fan
in rick's candle lit cafe在點著燭光的里克咖啡館里的吊扇下牽手
Hiding in the shadows from the spies我們躲在聚光燈照不到的陰影里
Monoccan moonshine in your eyes你的眼裡映著摩洛哥的月光
Making magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet隨著電影在我那輛舊雪佛萊里變著魔術
Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca噢!卡薩布蘭卡的親吻依舊
But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh但沒有了你的嘆息,那吻已不成吻
Please come back to me in Casablanca請來卡薩布蘭卡找我
I love you more and more each day as time goes by隨著時光流逝,我一天比一天更愛你
I guess there're many broken hearts in Casablanca我猜,在卡薩布蘭卡有很多傷心人
You know I've never really been there so I don't know你知道我從未到過那裡所以我不是很清楚
I guess our love story will never be seen我想我們的愛情故事不會被搬上銀幕
on the big wide silver screen
But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go但當我不得不看著你離去,我也感受到那種傷痛
Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca噢!卡薩布蘭卡的親吻依舊
But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh但沒有了你的嘆息,那吻已不成吻
Please come back to me in Casablanca請來卡薩布蘭卡找我
I love you more and more each day as time goes by隨著時光流逝,我一天比一天更愛你
Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca噢!卡薩布蘭卡的親吻依舊
But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh但沒有了你的嘆息,那吻已不成吻
Please come back to me in Casablanca請來卡薩布蘭卡找我
I love you more and more each day as time goes by隨著時光流逝,我一天比一天更愛你
I love you more and more each day as time goes by隨著時光流逝,我一天比一天更愛你
㈦ 求電影《卡薩布蘭卡》的英文故事簡介和英文經典對白
《卡薩布蘭卡》的英文故事簡介:
During World War II, Europeans who were fleeing from the Germans, sought refuge in America. But to get there they would first have to go Casablanca and once they get there, they have to obtain exit visas which are not very easy to come by. Now the hottest spot in all of Casablanca is Rick's Cafe which is operated by Rick Blaine, an American expatriate, who for some reason can't return there, and he is also extremely cynical. Now it seems that two German couriers were killed and the documents they were carrying were taken. Now one of Rick's regulars, Ugarte entrusts to him some letters of transit, which he intends to sell but before he does he is arrested for killing the couriers. Captain Renault, the Chief of Police, who is neutral in his political views, informs Rick that Victor Laszlo, the European Resistance leader, is in Casablanca and will do anything to get an exit visa but Renault has been "told" by Major Strasser of the Gestapo, to keep Laszlo in Casablanca. Laszlo goes to Rick's to meet Ugarte, because he was the one Ugarte was going to sell the letters to. But since Ugarte was arrested he has to find another way. Accompanying him is Ilsa Lund, who knew Rick when he was in Paris, and when they meet some of Rick's old wounds reopen. It is obvious that Rick's stone heart was because of her leaving him. And when they learn that Rick has the letters, he refuses to give them to him, because "he doesn't stick his neck out for anyone".
英文經典對白:
點擊這里下載本片字幕:
http://shooter.cn/xml/sub/104/104760.xml
下載解壓之後有個英文的srt字幕文件,用記事本打開,就是完整的對白了。
㈧ 《卡薩布蘭卡 》的經典台詞是哪句
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始.
Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
我最喜歡這一句"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
你呢?
㈨ 卡薩布蘭卡 台詞
I fell in love with you watching Casablanca我墜入了愛河,與你一起看《卡薩布蘭卡》Back row at the driven show in the flickering light沉浸在露天汽車影院後排搖曳的燈光中Popcorn and cokes beneath the starsbecame champagne and caviar星空下,可樂和爆米花彷彿香檳和魚子醬Making love on a long hot summer's night漫長炎熱的夏季里愛意情長I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca以為你也愛上了我,一起看《卡薩布蘭卡》Holding hand neath the paddle fan in rick's candle lit cafe在里克咖啡店燭光里的吊扇下牽手Hiding in the shadows from the spies在避開聚光燈的暗影中相擁纏綿Monoccan moonshine in your eyes你眼裡閃映著摩洛哥的月光Making magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet隨著電影在我那輛老雪佛蘭車里製造神奇Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca啊!卡薩布蘭卡中的親吻,纏綿依舊But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh失去你的嘆息,溫情不再有Please come back to me in Casablanca回到我的身邊來,隨著卡薩布蘭卡I love you more and more each day as time goes by時光流逝,對你的愛戀卻與日俱增I guess there're many broken hearts in Casablanca我想,在卡薩布蘭卡一定有過無數心碎的情戀You know I've never really been there so I don't know你知道我不曾到過那兒,所以不得而知I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen我想,我倆的愛情故事永遠不會在銀幕上演But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go但是,當我不得不看著你離去,情傷尤痛Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca啊!卡薩布蘭卡中的親吻,纏綿依舊But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh失去你的嘆息,溫情不再有Please come back to me in Casablanca回到我的身邊來,隨著卡薩布蘭卡I love you more and more each day as time goes by時光流逝,對你的愛戀卻與日俱增Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca啊!卡薩布蘭卡中的親吻,纏綿依舊But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh失去你的嘆息,溫情不再有Please come back to me in Casablanca回到我的身邊來,隨著卡薩布蘭卡I love you more and more each day as time goes by時光流逝,對你的愛戀卻與日俱增I love you more and more each day as time goes by時光流逝,對你的愛戀卻與日俱增
㈩ 《卡薩布蘭卡》 中的台詞翻譯
「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的……」
--- 亨普瑞·鮑格特《卡薩布蘭卡》1942