導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 英文電影台詞摘錄十句

英文電影台詞摘錄十句

發布時間:2024-03-27 04:21:18

『壹』 求20句英文電影的經典台詞(雖然是經典的,但不要太過於雷同他人,而且不要太長哦)

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)

『貳』 小鬼當家1里的至少十句台詞(英文版)

小鬼當家1里的十句台詞(英文版):

1、馬弗:喂,我們該如何收拾他,哈利

Muffle: Hey, how do we deal with him, Harry

2、哈利:我們按他說的做:我們要用噴燈去燒傷他的頭。

Harry: we'll do what he says: we'll burn his head with a blowtorch.

3、凱文:我喜歡用噴燈砸他的臉

Kevin: I like to hit him in the face with a blowtorch

4、哈利:他正好面對油漆。

Harry: he's just facing the paint.

5、馬弗:而且用他的腳踩噴燈

Muffle: and he stepped on the blowtorch with his feet

6、哈利:首先,我要去咬掉他的小手指。

Harry: first, I'm going to bite off his little finger.

(這時,凱文和馬弗與哈利敲門)凱特:凱文,現在去樓上。

(Kevin and muffle knock at the door with Harry) Kate: Kevin, go upstairs now.

7、凱文:為什麼呢

Kevin: why

8、馬弗:凱文,你是一個瞌睡蟲。

Muffle: Kevin, you're a sleepy man.

9、凱文:閉嘴。

Kevin: shut up.

10、彼得:凱文,去樓上。

Peter: Kevin, go upstairs.

11、凱特:你說晚安,凱文。

Kate: you say good night, Kevin.

『叄』 霍比特人經典英語台詞,10句以上!急求!!!

1.We may be few in number.But we're fighters ...all of us.To the last one!
或許我們人數不足,但我們是戰士,我們都至死不屈。
2.Gandalf:The world is not in your books and maps.It's out there.
甘道夫:世界不在你的書和地圖中,它在外面。
3.Bilbo Baggins:I do believe you made that up.
比爾博·巴金斯:我相信你在瞎編。
4.Gandalf:Well,all good stories deserve embellishment.You'll have a tale or two to tell of youw own when you come back.
甘道夫:好故事都值得修飾,你回來之後就會有一兩個關於你自己的傳奇故事了。
5.Bilbo Baggins:Can you promise that I will come back?
比爾博·巴金斯:你能保證我回得來?
6.Gandalf:No.And if you do you'll not be the same.
甘道夫:不,但如果你回來了,一切就不一樣了。
7.Gandalf:True courage is about knowing not when to take a life but when to spare one.
甘道夫:真正的勇氣不是知道如何去殺人,而是何時去饒恕他人。
8.Gandalf:If we are to be successful,this will need to be handled with tact and respect and no small degree of charm.
甘道夫:如果我們想要成功,就需要策略、尊重和人格魅力。
9.Galadriel:Mithrandir.Why the Halfling?
凱蘭崔爾:米斯蘭達,為什麼選哈夫林?
10.Gandalf:I don't know.Saruman believes that it is only a great power that can hold evil in check,but that is not what I have found.I found it is the small things,everyday deeds of ordinary folk,that keep the darkness at bay simple acts of kindness and love.
甘道夫:我不知道,薩魯曼相信只有強大力量才能震懾邪惡,但我不相信,我覺得微小的事情,普通人每天的生活,能遏制住黑暗,善與愛的平凡舉動。
11.Galadriel:Why Bilbo Baggins?
凱蘭崔爾:為什麼是比爾博·巴金斯?
12.Gandalf:Perhaps it is because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
甘道夫:或許是因為我害怕,他能給我勇氣。
13.Bilbo Baggins:I often think of Bag End.I miss my books and my arm chair,and my garden.See,that's where I belong.That's home.And that's why I came back,cause you con't have one.A home.It was taken from you.But I will help you take it back if I can.
比爾博·巴金斯:我時常想念袋底洞,我懷念我的書,我的扶椅,我的花園,我屬於那個地方,那是我的家,我回來的原因是,你們沒有一個屬於你們的家,它被搶走了,但如果我能,我要幫你們奪回來。
霍比特人1中的幾個小謎語
14.What has roots as nobody sees,is taller than trees.Up,up,up it goes,and yet never grows?
什麼東西有根但是沒人看得到,它比樹高,一直一直向上,卻從來不會生長。
15.The mountain.
山。
16.Thirty white horses on a red hill,first they champ,then they stamp,then they stand still.
紅山上有30匹白馬,它們先咀嚼,再跺腳,最後站著不動。
17.Teeth!
牙齒。
Voiceless it cries,wingless flutters,toothless bites,mouthless mutters.
它無聲還哭,無翅膀還扇動,無牙齒還咬,無嘴還咕噥。
Wind.
風。
A box without hinges,key,or lid.Yet golden treasure inside is hid.
一個盒子,沒有鎖,沒有鑰匙,沒有蓋子,但裡面藏著寶物。
Egg.
雞蛋。
We have one for you.All things it devours.Birds,beasts,trees,flowers.Gnaws iron,bites steel,Grinds hard stones to meal.
我們有一個致命的東西,它什麼都吞,鳥,獸,樹,花。啃鐵,咬鋼,把石頭磨成粉,
Time.
時間。

『肆』 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
 6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
 8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
 9.To make each day count.
 要讓每一天都有所值。
 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。 
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

『伍』 一部英文版電影的十句台詞。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

『陸』 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~

1阿甘正傳
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2肖申克的救贖Shawshank Redemption

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. (你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 )

3獅子王The Lion King

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 )

『柒』 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些

1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.

翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。

2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.

翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.

3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。

4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.

翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。

5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。

閱讀全文

與英文電影台詞摘錄十句相關的資料

熱點內容
紅軍英雄人物電影百度百科 瀏覽:557
韓國電影都能做好演員表 瀏覽:349
皮皮免費高清電影 瀏覽:451
壞蛋幫人的壞蛋綁女人的電影 瀏覽:534
雲霧山台灣電影 瀏覽:661
夜車高清電影 瀏覽:61
看電影學服務 瀏覽:656
一個女孩懷孕然後把自己肚子割開了的電影 瀏覽:174
有個電影叫什麼少女 瀏覽:728
親愛的老師3韓國電影免費觀看 瀏覽:776
現在最好看的古裝穿越電影 瀏覽:430
速八電影怎麼樣 瀏覽:460
騎士卡里買的電影票怎麼拿票 瀏覽:942
電影遙遠的橋國語 瀏覽:701
中毒電影結局是什麼 瀏覽:848
鄭則仕的粵語電影 瀏覽:221
Tristan是哪部電影的人物 瀏覽:434
大學生畢業的電影 瀏覽:81
百度如何識別電影片斷 瀏覽:552
經典電影笑比哭好 瀏覽:918