導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 適合配音的英文電影獨白片段

適合配音的英文電影獨白片段

發布時間:2024-04-05 04:45:54

『壹』 求英語電影片段配音推薦,大概八分鍾左右,對話比較少,情節比較有趣

1.推薦《音樂之聲》
片段是暴風雨那天,那七個小孩跑到女老師房間的場景對沖舉拿話
呵呵
2.《野孩子
發生在英國女校的散搭故事
女主角參答租加舞會那段

『貳』 經典的英文電影獨白

五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照

1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

『叄』 求 有大段女生獨白的英文電影

「大段女生獨白」的電影是《簡愛》,部分獨白:

1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。

如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。

2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally

可上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前

3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。

生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,只留下精神的火花。

4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。

這就是我從來不想報復,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。

5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。

我本來怒火中燒,嫉妒的難以忍受。但當我看到那個優雅的惡少,聽到他們冷酷無情,輕浮淺薄的對話後,我的怒火被熄滅了。

6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。

嫉妒的情緒也煙消雲散了。因為這樣的女人不值得我愛,這樣的情敵也不值得我憎恨。

『肆』 經典英語電影片段三到五分鍾獨白的配音台詞

《勇敢的心》 WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.

And dying in your beds many years from now.

Would you be willing to trade?

All the days from this day to that,

for one chance,just one chance,

to come back here and tell our enemies

that they may take our lives,

but they''ll never take our Freedom!

Freedom——」

威廉華萊士:「戰斗,你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,僅有的一個機會!那就是回到戰場,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」

『伍』 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)

The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

『陸』 1分鍾英語電影配音片段,一個人的。要有語音材料和台詞

1人1分鍾英語電影配音片段
《羅馬假日》學英語第1期:招待公主

Paramount News brings you special coverage ofPrincess Ann's visit to London.
派拉蒙新聞為大家特別報導安公主訪問倫敦的情況。
The first stop on her much publicised goodwill tourof European capitals.
這是其歐洲首都親善訪問的首站。
Thousands cheer a young member of one ofEurope's oldest ruling families.
民眾歡迎這歐洲古國的年輕成員。
She gets a royal welcome.
她受到皇室的款待。
After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace.
完成三天活動和參觀白金漢宮後。
Ann flew to Amsterdam,
安公主飛赴阿姆斯特丹,
where she dedicated the new International Aid Building and an ocean liner.
主持國際援助大樓的開幕典禮及一艘郵輪的啟航儀式。
Then she went to Paris, attending many official functions,
然後前往巴黎出席多項官方活動
to cement trade relations between her country,
以加強她的祖國和西歐多國的
and the Western European nations.
貿易夥伴關系。
And so to Rome, the Eternal City
接著來到永恆之都羅馬,
where the princess's visit was marked by a spectacular parade,
有場面壯觀的巡遊供公主觀賞,
highlighted by the band of the crack bersaglieri regiment.
高潮是狙擊兵團樂隊的表演。
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain of the week's continuous publicappearances.
從公主的笑臉可知她經過一周的出訪活動,仍無疲態。
At her country's embassy that evening,
當晚,在大使館
a formal reception and ball in her honour
駐義大利大使為公主
was given by her country's ambassador to Italy.
特設盛宴和舞會招待貴賓。

語音材料: http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201209/197574_2.shtml

『柒』 英語電影經典獨白

瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。

第三季第一集

Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。

第三季第二季

Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。

第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。

第三季第四集

We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?

第三季第五集

Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。

第三季第六集

There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼

第三季第七集

Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天

This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。

第三季第八集

There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子們
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。

第三季第九集

Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。

『捌』 求 適合配音的英文電影片段 5個大男生演員

1、新片《盜夢空間》「做夢就要做大點兒」和「這個航空公司是我開的」這兩個片段很cool,可以參考。可以兩人多人配合
2、經典《阿甘正傳》阿甘和黑人戰友在叢林中的一段或者阿甘在公交車站的一段,可以參考。兩人配合
3、經典《勇敢的心》華萊士被行刑前關於「freedom」的一句,足夠震撼,適合一人獨白,一人華萊士,詞少,但夠澎湃了
4、新片《敢死隊》都是大男人,5個人一起上也行了

『玖』 有沒有大約2分鍾的電影獨白急急急急急急!!!!

The Hours 《時時刻刻》

Laura: There are times when you don』t belong and you think you』re going to kill yourself. Once I went to a hotel. That night…later that night, I made a plan. Plan was, I would leave my family when my second child was born. And that』s what I did. Got up one morning, made breakfast, went to the bus stop, got on a bus. I』d left a note. (pause) I got a job in a library in Canada. It would be wonderful to say you regretted it. It would be easy. But what does it mean? What does it mean to regret when you have no choice? It』s what you can bear. There it is. No one is going to forgive me. (Laura looks at Clarissa, steady, unapologetic.) It was death. I chose life.

Breakfast at Tiffany's 蒂凡西的早餐

Holly: Look, I know what you think. And I don't blame you, I've always thrown out such a jazzy line. But really...except for Doc...and you...Jose is my first non-rat romance. Oh, not that he's my ideal of the absolute finito. He tells little lies and worries about what people think and he wants to be the President of Brazil. I mean it's such a useless thing for a grown man to want to be and takes about fifty baths a day. I think a man should smell...at least a little bit. No, he's too prim and cautious to be my absolute ideal. If I were free to choose from anybody alive...just snap my fingers and say "Come here, you!"...I wouldn't pick Jose. Nehru maybe...or Adlai Stevenson or Sidney Poiter or Leonard Bernstein...but I do love Jose. I honestly think I'd give up smoking if he asked me to.

Chicago《芝加哥》

Roxie: (speaking to Mama) I always wanted to have my name in all the papers. Before I met Amos I use to date this well-to-do ugly bootlegger. He used to like to take me out and show me off. Ugly guys like to do that. Once it said in the paper, "Gangland's Al Capelli seen at Chez Vito with cute blond chorine." That was me. I clipped it and saved it. You know, all my life I wanted to have my own act. But noooo, no, no, no, it's always no, they always turned me down. One big world full of no! And then Amos came along. Safe, sweet Amos. Who never says no. Ohh. (coy giggles) I』ve never done this before, but you know, it is such a special night and you are such a great audience! (applause from Roxie's "audience") And, and, I just really feel like I can talk to you, you know? So forget what you've read in the papers, and forget what you』ve heard on the radio because, because, because I'm gonna tell you the truth. (giggles) Not that the truth really matters, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. In the bed department, Amos was......zero. I mean, when he made love to me, it was like, it was like he was fixing a carborator or something, (pretends to play with her breasts, imitating Amos) "I love ya, honey, I love ya!" Anyway, I started fooling around...and then I started screwing around, which is fooling around without dinner. Then I met Fred Casley, who said he could get me into vaudeville, but that didn't quite work out like I planned. I guess it didn't really work out too great for Fred either. So I gave up with the whole vaudeville idea, 'cause you gotta figure after all those years -- opportunities just pass you by. (sings) But it ain't, oh no no no no, but it ain't. (speaking again) And now, if this Flynn guy gets me off, with all this publicity, I got me a world full of YES!

Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞羅伯茨演的
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

閱讀全文

與適合配音的英文電影獨白片段相關的資料

熱點內容
夜車高清電影 瀏覽:61
看電影學服務 瀏覽:656
一個女孩懷孕然後把自己肚子割開了的電影 瀏覽:174
有個電影叫什麼少女 瀏覽:728
親愛的老師3韓國電影免費觀看 瀏覽:776
現在最好看的古裝穿越電影 瀏覽:430
速八電影怎麼樣 瀏覽:460
騎士卡里買的電影票怎麼拿票 瀏覽:942
電影遙遠的橋國語 瀏覽:701
中毒電影結局是什麼 瀏覽:848
鄭則仕的粵語電影 瀏覽:221
Tristan是哪部電影的人物 瀏覽:434
大學生畢業的電影 瀏覽:81
百度如何識別電影片斷 瀏覽:552
經典電影笑比哭好 瀏覽:918
漫威電影英語作文帶翻譯 瀏覽:78
電影經典片段賞析 瀏覽:637
外國電影小兄妹在荒島上 瀏覽:805
追夢赤子心在哪個電影里出現 瀏覽:254
電影美國恐怖故事第三季 瀏覽:378