❶ 求五部英文電影,每部抄錄十句經典台詞
《勇敢的心》
(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告訴你的國王, William Wallace 不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
(2)告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取/但,自由無疑是最重要的/永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
(4)我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
(5)先學會用腦,後學會用劍。
(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美
(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。
(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 華萊士:自由!!!!!!
(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒.為William Wallace浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西
2.《肖申克的救贖》
1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
2、I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
譯文:我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍:我希望……
3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。
這就是體制化。
6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 譯文:監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
譯文:懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人
8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...
譯文:有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
9、There』s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........
譯文:我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。
10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋
3.《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
4.《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
5.《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
——大部分資料來自網路知道
好了……累死我了,這是你們老師要的作業?太變態了。希望能給分……
❷ 英文電影經典台詞
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
❸ 唯美英文電影台詞
1、“Love means never having to say you're sorry”.
—Love Story《愛情故事》
愛,意味著永遠不必說對不起。
2. “You make me want to be a better man.”
—As Good As It Gets《盡善盡美》
你讓我想成為一個更好的人。
3. “I have crossed oceans of time to find you.”
—Dracula《驚情四百年》
我跨越時間的海洋來尋你。
4. "Soon, I'll catch you"
—The English Patient《英國病人》
很快,你會被我套牢。
5. “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”
—The Notebook《戀戀筆記本》
如果你是一隻鳥,我也將是一隻鳥。
6. “I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame.”
—Atonement《贖罪》
我要回去,找到你,愛你,和你結婚,毫無遺憾地去生活。
7. "I Love you" "I know"
—Star Wars《星球大戰》
“我愛你!” “我知道。”
8. “What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.”
— It's a Wonderful Life《生活多美好》
你要什麼?你要月亮?沒關系,說出來,我甩出繩子把它套住拉下來。
9. “I knew I’d never be able to remember what Nina wore that day. But I also knew I’d never forget the way she looked.”
—The Father of the Bride《新岳父大人》
我記不得妮娜那天穿了什麼,但我會永遠記得她那天的樣子。
10. “No, I like you very much. Just as you are"
—Bridget Jones' Diary《BJ單身日記》
不,我很喜歡你,喜歡你本來的樣子。
11、“I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you alomost broke it, eight years and a half ago.”
—Persuasion《勸導》
我再次把自己的心交給你,這顆心比8年前你讓它幾乎破碎的那刻還要滿盈。
12. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.”
—Henry, 50 First Dates《初戀50次》
我非常愛你,也許超過世上任何一個人愛另外一個人可能達到的程度。
13.“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.”
—Moulin Rouge《紅磨坊》
最偉大的事情,莫過於去愛,同時也被愛。
14、“You had me at hello.”
—Jerry Maguire《甜心先生》
我對你一見鍾情。
15. “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.”
—Shakespeare in Love《莎翁情史》
在我眼裡你不會變老,不會褪色,不會死去。
16.“But the heart’s not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love.”
—Her《她》
人的心啊,不是一個可以填滿的盒子。你愛的'越多,它變得越大。
17. “But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.”
—If I Stay《如果我留下》
今晚的你和昨天我愛上的你,和明天我將愛上的你,是一樣的。
18. “I wish I knew how to quit you.”
—Brokeback Mountain《斷背山》
我想知道怎樣才能戒掉你。
19. “I came here with no expectations, only to profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours.”
—Sense And Sensibility《理智與情感》
我來到這里,不抱任何期待,只是告訴你我有自由這么說:我的內心只屬於你,永遠屬於你。
20.“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
—The Lord of the Ring: The Fellowship of the Ring《指環王1:魔戒再現》
我寧願和你共度有限的生命,而不願獨自面對永生。
❹ 英文電影中的經典句子
經典 英文台詞 語錄 【1】
1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
任何值得做的,就把它做好。
2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.
幸福是太多和太少之間的一站。
3、In love folly is always sweet.
戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
4、The hard part isn』t making the decision. It』s living with it.
做出決定並不困難,困難的是接受決定。
5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.
你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狽無處遁形。
6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.
你也許已走出我的視線,但從未走出我的思念。
7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.
愛不是什麼可能、大概、也許,一旦愛上了,自己是十分清楚的。
8、In the end, it』s not the years in your life that count. It』s the life in your years.
到頭來,你活了多少歲不算什麼,重要的是,你是如何度過這些歲月的。
9、When the whole world is about to rain, let』s make it clear in our heart together.
當全世界約好一起下雨,讓我們約好一起在心裡放晴。
10、It』s better to be alone than to be with someone you』re not happy to be with.
寧願一個人呆著,也不要跟不合拍的人呆一塊。
11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
人生就是一場旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的應該是沿途的風景以及看風景的心情。
12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
時間在流逝,生命中人來人往。不要錯失機會,告訴他們在你生命中的意義。
13、I lied when I said I didn』t like you. I lied when I said I didn』t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.
我說不愛你,那是假話;我說不在乎,那是假話;我告訴自己對你再不會有感覺了,那也是假話。
14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
要得到真正的快樂,我們只需擁有三樣東西:有想做的事,有值得愛的人,有美麗的夢。
15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn』t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.
不管你有多痛苦,這個世界都不會為你停止轉動。太陽依舊照樣升起。
16、Accept what was and what is, and you』ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
接受過去和現在的模樣,才會有能量去追尋自己的未來。
17、Until you make peace with who you are, you』ll never be content with what you have.
除非你能和真實的自己和平相處,否則你永遠不會對已擁有的東西感到滿足。
18、If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
要想射中靶,必須瞄準比靶略為高些,因為脫弦之箭都受到地心引力的影響。
19、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.
如果你希望成功,當以恆心為良友、以經驗為參謀、以謹慎為兄弟、以希望為哨兵。
20、I』ll think of you every step of the way.
我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
經典英文台詞語錄【2】1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don』t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could』ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here』s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we』ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《愛情故事》1970
Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I』m big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
❺ 二十句經典的英文電影台詞(不要長句,盡量偏短)(中英文+電影名)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
長的短的都有~望採納!!
❻ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
❼ 求漫威電影中的經典台詞十到二十句
1.The early bird gets the worm, but it's thesecondmouse that gets the cheese.
早起的鳥兒有蟲吃,但吃到乳酪的往往是第二隻老鼠。
2.Not everyone is meant tomake a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.
不是所有人都註定與眾不同。但是對於我來說,過平凡的生活,不再是我會考慮的選擇。
3.With great power comes greatresponsibility. This is mygift, mycurse.
能力越大,責任越大。這是恩賜,也是詛咒。
4.Failureis thefogthrough which we glimpsetriumph.
失敗是迷霧,穿過它,我們就可以瞥見光明。
5.Slanderis spoken. In print, it'slibel.
謠言,嘴上的叫中傷,紙上的叫誹謗。
6.No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, the ones Ilovewill always be the ones whopay.
無論我做什麼,無論我多努力,我愛的人最終都會成為為我付出代價的人。
7.I believe there's aheroin all of us.
我相信每個人心中都住著一個英雄。
8.It's thechoicesthat make uswho we are, and we can alwayschooseto do what'sright.
我們每一步的抉擇都決定著我們會成為什麼樣的人,而我們可以選擇做對的事。
9.If you could do good things for other people, you had amoral obligationto do those things.That's what's at stake here. Not choice. Responsibility.
如果你有能力去幫助別人,你就有幫助別人的責任和義務。這就是你生存的意義,這不是選擇,而是責任。
10.Don't just follow the path. Make yourown trail.
走自己的路,不要隨波逐流。
11.The world cannot be changed withoutchanging our thinking.
只有改變思維,才能改變世界。
12.I made a choice once to livea life of responsibility. A life she can never be a part of.
我做出一次抉擇,卻負起一生職責。可她已不再是我生命的一部分。
13.Hate is likepoison. It makes your soul ugly.
仇恨就像毒葯,慢慢的會讓你的靈魂變得丑惡。
14.It is better toacceptyour fate than toescape.
與其逃避命運不如勇敢接受。
15.Don't makepromisesyou can't keep.But those are the bestkind.
不輕許做不到的承諾,但做不到的承諾往往最美好。
16.I don』t want tokillanyone. I don』t likebullies; I don』t care where they』re from.
我不殺生,不喜歡惡霸,也不在乎他們他們來自哪裡。
17.Whatever happens tomorrow you must promise me one thing. That you will staywho you are. Not a perfect soldier, but agood man.
無論明天發生什麼,答應我一件事情:堅持做你自己,一個好人,而不是一個好兵。
18.I'm loyal to nothing except thedream.
我只忠於我的夢想。
19.It's tempting to want tolive in the past. It's familiar. It's comfortable. But it's wherefossilscome from.
活在過去是一件很誘人的事,因為它既熟悉又舒適。但是化石就是這么來的。
20.As long as one man stands against you, you'll never be able to claimvictory.
只要有一個人與你為敵,你就不可能勝利。
21.I can't control theirfear, only my own.
我控制不了他人的恐懼,我只能控制自己的恐懼。
22.Compromisewhere you can. Where you can't,don't.
該讓步時讓步,不該讓步時決不退讓。
23.I, Prince Loki, asgad, the king of Oden Heim, the son of Odin, the deceitful God, offered my highest loyalty with assurance of life.
我,洛基,阿斯加德王子,約頓海姆正統的王,奧丁之子,詭詐之神,以性命擔保,獻上我至高的忠誠。
❽ 50句卡通電影的英文對白
出自一劇本(短劇):
SW---白雪公主 Q---皇後 M---魔鏡 H---獵人
P---白馬王子 D---小矮人 A---小動物
音樂起,旁白
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn』t love the new queen, because she was cruel.
One day, In the king』s palace:
----白雪出場
S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?
音樂起,皇後、魔鏡出場
Q: I am a queen, I』m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who』s the most beautiful?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.
獵人出場
H: Yes, my queen
音樂起,小動物出場,追趕獵人,公主驚慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please
A: what』s the matter with you?
S.w: The hunter…hunter…
A: bite you bite you …
小動物追趕獵人下場
S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,
I will eat a little and lie down.
音樂起,7個小矮人出場,
D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----
2\somebody drank my water----
3\someone is sleeping now----
4\What a beautiful girl!----
小矮人睡覺----音樂起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----對話
5\How do you do?
S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …
Nice to meet you!
D: (齊說)Nice to meet you ,too----
6\ welcome to our house!----
7\Would you like to live here?
S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!
D: Let』s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W
皇後、魔鏡出場
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,
who』s the most beautiful?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: What? S.w is not dead?
Hahaha, I got a good idea!
音樂起,皇後扮演老太太出場,對話
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪公主咬一口後倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
小矮人出場、圍著公主哭
S.w wake up, wake up…
音樂起,動物引著王子出場
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子吻公主,公主醒了
S.w: Thank you for your help!
P: My pleasure