Ⅰ 從5部英語電影中,從每部電影 中至少記錄10個經典句子,外帶翻譯!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不離。5.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。6. You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。8. It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水。9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。10. I was messed up for a long time.這些年我一塌糊塗。11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪三《The Lion King獅子王》1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而復生似的。6. You can't change the past.過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我會補償你的,我保證。四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一樣就好了。3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。6.All life is a game of luck.生活本來就全靠運氣。7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。9.To make each day count.要讓每一天都有所值。10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。11.You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence)12.Will you give us a chance to live?能不能給我們留一條生路?13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.http://hi..com/%D2%C1dream%D2%ED/blog/item/e9f62726a0bc52128a82a1c2.html
Ⅱ 摘抄英文電影美句有什麼
1、任何不能殺了我的只會令我更強。——《少年漢尼拔》
Anything that can't kill me will only make me stronger.
2、別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。——《奔騰年代》
Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
3、每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。——《勇敢的心》
Everyone dies, but not everyone has ever lived.
4、一個人只能全力以赴,等待命運去揭曉答案。——《最後的武士》
One can only go all out to wait for fate to reveal the answer.
5、你可以隨心所欲,做任何想做的事。——《超能查派》
You can do whatever you want.
Ⅲ 電影經典英語句子
1、曾經發生的事不可能忘記,只是暫時想不起來而已。——《千與千尋》
What happened once can't be forgotten, but it can't be remembered for a moment.
2、心裏面的那團火,被社會慢慢陰干。——《男人不可以窮》
The fire in the heart was slowly dried up by society.
3、我曾經一天看的病人比你一周看的病人還多。——《北京遇上西雅圖》
I have seen more patients a day than you do a week.
4、這是我見過最好開的鎖因為他根本沒上鎖。——《四大名捕大結局》
This is the best lock I've ever seen, because he didn't lock it at all.
5、想你的時候感到幸漏早福,幸福的有些難過!——《青春期》
When I think of you, I feel happy and sad.
6、我的女兒在我這里,只能幸福,別的都不行。——《剩者為王》
My daughter can only be happy here, but nothing else.
7、她習慣於說謊,可是這樣的謊言卻再也聽不到了。——《只是愛著你》
She was used to telling lies, but such a lie could never be heard.
8、我在含斗你眼中,是不是一個陪你演戲的臨時演員。——《男人不可以窮》
I am in your eyes, is it an actor who plays with you?
9、人活在世上,有的活成了面子,有的人活成了里子,都是時事使然。——《一代宗師》
Some people live in the world, some live in the face, some live in the market, all are current events.
10、這最後一吻,讓她對這個世界最後的印象,就是你嘴裡的味道。——《破碎的擁抱》
This last kiss made her last impression of the world, the smell of your mouth.
11、再見,布萊恩!再見,保羅!——《速度與**》
Goodbye, Blaine! Goodbye, Paul!
12、我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。——《男才女貌》
I want to walk through every path of life with you.
13、我寧願放棄現實中的無家可歸,也不願意放棄博一把的機會。——《後來的我們》
I would rather give up the reality of homelessness than give up a chance.
14、我想做的事情,你就算活到死都猜不透。——《四大名捕大結局》
If you want to do something, you can't even live until you die.
15、我甚至不知道人類是不是已經對此做好了准備。——《超體》
I don't even know if humans are ready for this.
16、沒有人能夠永遠年輕,但永遠有人正談搜磨年輕著。——《小時代》
No one can be young forever, but there will always be young people.
17、當時的月亮,原來已化作今後的陽光,一直守護我倆。——《前度》
At that time, the moon has turned into the sunshine of the future, always guarding us.
18、人心散了,隊伍不好帶啊。——《天下無賊》
People's minds are scattered.
19、什麼時候愛上她的?當我知道我再也見不到她的時候。——《搜索》
When did you fall in love with her? When I knew I would never see her again.
20、你選錯了才知道自己身邊那個不是最喜歡那個。——《前度》
You choose the wrong way to know that your side is not the one you like most.
21、假如生活欺騙了你,你也要欺騙會生活。——《中國合夥人》
If life deceives you, you have to cheat and live.
22、是青春的底蘊就是孤獨,抑或是孤獨彌漫了整個青春。——《小時代》
It is the loneliness of youth or loneliness that permeates the whole youth.
23、越是沉重,越要飛翔,不要在意他人的眼光。——《誰的青春不迷茫》
The heavier you are, the more you want to fly. Don't care about other people's eyes.
24、如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。——《靈異第六感》
If you don't believe me, how can you help me?
25、無論如何,我們都應該在一起,所有擋我們路的都得死。——《金剛狼》
In any case, we should all be together. All those who stand in our way must die.
26、你算老幾啊?我是劉總的夫人,原配!——《畢業那年分手季》
What old age are you? I am Mrs. Liu's wife.
27、廢墟上生出詩的語言,詩是失敗者的游戲。——《狂人皮埃羅》
Poetry is the language of the ruins, and poetry is the game of losers.
28、謝謝你總是在沒有人陪的時候想起我,但我不缺你。——《小時代》
Thank you for always thinking of me when no one is accompanying me, but I am not short of you.
29、如果跟著你的心走,結局就如歌聲般美妙。——《魔法灰姑娘》
If you follow your heart, the ending will be as beautiful as singing.
30、原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。——《我腦中的橡皮擦》
Losing memory means losing soul.
31、你可以隨心所欲,做任何想做的事。——《超能查派》
You can do whatever you want.
32、我在這里你們還想有得吃?吃屎吧你們。——《新倩女幽魂》
Do you still want to eat here? Eat your shit.
33、我以前也是個美食編輯。你以為我職業**兒啊。——《北京遇上西雅圖》
I used to be a food editor. You think I'm a little kid.
34、愛情本來就應該在那裡,只是還沒到而已。——《剩者為王》
Love should have been there, but not yet.
35、人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。——《速度與**》
Life is very simple. If you make a decision, don't regret it.
36、我的自愈能力不如以前了,發生了什麼事情。——《金剛狼2》
My self-healing ability is not as good as before.
37、一會兒,你演壞**。你演好**,你演腦殘一定拿影帝。——《不二神探》
Later, you play the bad cop. You play the police, you play brain damage must take the movie king.
38、不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。——《瘋狂原始人》
Do not darkness, do not hide, do not cave, follow the light.
39、每個人都是這樣,他們為了彼此而活下去。——《時時刻刻》
Everyone is like this. They live for each other.
40、可能。我真的愛過你,不過。那已經很久了。不記得了。——《奪帥》
Probably. I really loved you, but... It's been a long time. I don't remember.
Ⅳ 來自電影的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。 二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不離。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 6. You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。 三《The Lion King獅子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。 2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck.生活本來就全靠運氣。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚. 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定. 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛. 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士. 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? 9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙. 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運. 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量. 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切. 七《GARFIELD加菲貓》1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。 9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地