A. 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。
(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。
英文網路
B. 求3部英語電影的經典台詞各10句,帶英語帶漢語
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
2.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 《The Lion King獅子王》 3.
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
C. 10句經典英語電影並翻譯
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
D. 急需三部經典一些的英語影片,每部五句台詞,中英都需要,請註明,是哪一部影片中的五句話
《阿甘正傳》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
《亂世佳人》
Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!
郝思嘉:德園!家!我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
There was a land of Cavaliers and
有一片騎士的土地,遍地棉花,
Cotton Fields called the Old South?
人們稱之為古老的南方......
Here in this patrician world the
這個貴族的世界,
Age of Chivalry took its last bow?
折射出騎士時代最後的光彩......
Here was the last ever to be seen
這里有最後的騎士
《辛德勒的名單》
1、Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:說實話,海倫,總是正確的答案。
2、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it.
阿蒙·高斯:今天是歷史性的一天,今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後,年輕人將會用崇敬和好奇來詢問今天發生的一切。今天是歷史性的一天、並且你們就是其中的一部分。
3、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
4、Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一千一百人活了下來。看看他們。
5、Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
《泰坦尼克號》
1、You jump, I jump
你跳我就跳
2、To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
3、All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
4、We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
5、Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
Jack:我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
你可以任選其三,希望對你有幫助。
E. 英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid
does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen
every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any
thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away
from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避
in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂
up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face
of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are
back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change
the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be
more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的
world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game
of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day
count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching
sentence)
12.Will you give us a
chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
F. 花木蘭電影經典電影台詞英語
電影《花木蘭》台詞中英對照
1. There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
2. 很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
3. It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
4. 保護我的國家和家人是我的榮幸。
5. So you'll die for honor.
6. 所以你將為榮譽而死。
7. I will die doing what's right!
8. 我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
9. The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
10. 花家最大的榮耀,就是有你這個好女兒。
11. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China.
12. 逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China
14. 逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。——玉皇大帝
15. To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
16. 要取悅你未來的公婆,你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅,不但要心存恭敬。
17. You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
18. 你也許看起來像個新娘,可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光。
19. Mulan:You shouldn't have to go!
20. 花木蘭:你不該走!
21. Mulan:There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
22. 花木蘭:很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
23. Fa Zhou:It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
24. 花弧:保護我的國家和家人是我的榮幸。
25. Mulan:So you'll die for honor.
26. 花木蘭:所以你將為榮譽而死。
27. Fa Zhou:I will die doing what's right!
28. 花弧:我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
29. Mulan:But if you...
30. 花木蘭:但是你……
31. Fa Zhou:I know my place!It is time you learned yours.
32. 花弧:我知道我將去往何方,現在輪到你問問自己了。
迪士尼動畫版《花木蘭》經典台詞
1.The flower that blooms in adversity isthe most rare and beautiful of all.
逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。
2.To please your future in-laws,youmust demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悅你未來的公婆,你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅,不但要心存恭敬。
3.You may look like a bride,butyou will never bring your family honor!
你也許看起來像個新娘,可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光。
4.There are plenty of young men tofight for China!
很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
5.It is an honor to protect mycountry and my family.
能夠保家衛國,是我的榮耀。
6.I will die doing what's right!
我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
7.I know my place!Itis time you learned yours.
我自有分寸,你也是時候管管你自己了。
8.I will serve the emperor in my father's place.
我替父親為國出征。
9.Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.
列祖列宗,求求你們,保佑木蘭。
G. 英語電影美句摘抄短句
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我會回來的)
《終結者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊貓》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《聖誕聖樂》
1原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
2《律政俏佳人》中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
3 蜘蛛俠:
With great power comes great responsibility。
能力越大,責任越大
4《她比煙花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.
Hilary: 如果你認為當個普通人比當天才更輕松,那麼你錯了。
5《肖申克的救贖》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定。但我有更好的理解。命運就在我心中。你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。
或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。
忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。
我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜歡大驚小怪
2. it's payback time
報復的時候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他們對那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的
7.I slept straight through last night
用來描述你睡了好覺
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方見怎麼樣?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你確定你願意結婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比僅說I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
別胡鬧
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就讓我直說了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決
18. I am merely a messenger
我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽
19. you all set?
說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很簡單, 我很喜歡
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.
暫時這么多,供你參考.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
H. 阿甘正傳經典台詞雙譯
阿甘正傳經典台詞雙譯
1、Life、was、like、a、box、of、chocolates,、you、never、know、what、you're、gonna、get、
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2、Stupid、is、as、stupid、does、
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3、Miracles、happen、every、day、
奇跡每天都在發生。
4、Jenny、and、I、was、like、peas、and、carrots、
我褲帶和和珍妮形影不離。
5、Have、you、given、any、thought、to、your、future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6、You、just、stay、away、from、me、please、
求你離開我。
7、If、you、are、ever、in、trouble,、don't、try、to、be、brave,、just、run,、just、run、away、
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8、It、made、me、look、like、a、ck、in、water、
它讓我胡盯如魚得水。
9、Death、is、just、a、part、of、life,、something、we're、all、destined、to、do、
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
11、I、don't、know、if、we、each、have、a、destiny,、or、if、we're、all、just、floating、around、accidentally-like、on、a、breeze、
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友!
2. Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people dont think so, but they do.
媽媽總是對我說,每天都會有奇跡。有些人並不同意,但這是真的。
3. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running.
從那天開始,如果我要去哪裡,我就跑著去。
4. Dont you just love New Years? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance.
你不喜歡過新年嗎?你能夠重新開始,每人都有新的機會。
5. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured theres some things you just cant change. He didnt want to be called crippled, just like I didnt want to be called stupid.
我想:丹中尉發現,有些事你是無法改變的,他不想被稱為殘廢,就象我不想被稱為傻瓜。
6、行舉I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentallike on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
7、Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
9、Shit happens!
不好的事情發生了。
10.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看她的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。
11.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離。
12.There must be someing can be done.
不同的與其可以傳遞不同的信息,在電影里阿甘媽媽側身,眼神里充滿的誘惑,對校長曖昧的說了這句話。校長沒有領會錯她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
13.Miracles happen every day.
美國人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的時非常典型的美國教育。
14. Son-of-bitch.
狗娘養的、狗崽。罵起人來過癮!
15、It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好當)
16、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
(我和珍妮形影不離)
17、 Miracles happen every day.
(奇跡每天都在發生)
18、 I could run like the wind blows.
(我跑起來像風一樣快)
19、Youre goddamn gifted, private Gump.
你是個天才,列兵阿甘。
20、You just stay away from me please.
(求你離開我)
21.Sure as hell was.
絕對可信,鐵板定釘了,敢以人格擔保的可信,就是這種感覺。
22.Aint I going to be me?
我不能成為我自己么,真實的,本色的自我?
23.Nobody gives a horses shit who you are,puss ball.
沒人在乎你是誰,女里女氣的男人,明顯的罵人的話。
24.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
滾到車上來!
25.That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.
誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上
26、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
27、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
28、I am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
30、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
31. Its funny how things work out.
事情總是出乎意料!
32. Stupid is as stupid does.
做傻事的才是傻瓜
33. -Now Bubba told me everything he knew about shrimping, but you know what I found out? Shrimping is tough. I only caught five.
-A couple more, you can have yourself a cocktail.
-布巴告訴過我所有和捕蝦有關的事情,但你知道我有什麼發現嗎?捕蝦很難的。我只捕到五隻。
-再來兩只 你就能做串燒蝦了。
34. Its time for a show down! You and me!
咱們來較量一下吧!你和我!
35. -Dont you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something were all destined to do. I didnt know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could. Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
-Whats my destiny, Mama?
-Youre going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what youre going to get.
-你不用害怕,寶貝。死亡只是生命的一部分,是我們註定要面對的,我並不知道,但我註定要做你的媽媽,我就盡力做好。我相信你能實現自己的命運,你要憑著上帝所給予的做到最好。
-我的命運是什麼 媽媽?
-你要自己去弄明白,人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種口味。
36. Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我不是很聰明,但我知道什麼是愛。
阿甘正傳的經典台詞中英文
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get、(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2、Stupid is as stupid does、(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看他的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。
3、Miracles happen every day、(奇跡每天都在發生)美國人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的時非常典型的美國教育。
4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、(我和珍妮形影不離) 豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離。
5、Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6、You just stay away from me please、(求你離開我)
7、If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away、(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8、It made me look like a ck in water、(它讓我如魚得水)
9、Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do、(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10、I was messed up for a long time、(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze、(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
12、His back is as crooked as a politician、
形容GUMp的後背的彎曲。(象政客的不正直,雙關諷刺政客。)
13、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes、Where they're going、Where they've been、
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。(比如要去哪裡或去過哪裡、)
14、You are no different than anybody else is、
你和別人沒有任何的不同,阿甘的媽媽從小就給阿甘一種自信。(就象她說如果世界上每個人都一樣的話那麼全世界的人都是殘疾人。)
15、There must be someing can be done、
不同的與其可以傳遞不同的信息,在電影里阿甘媽媽側身,眼神里充滿的誘惑,對校長曖昧的說了這句話。校長沒有領會錯她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
16、Son-of-bitch、
狗娘養的、狗崽。罵起人來過癮!(但是片中有用在教練誇GUMp。)
17、Sure as hell was、
絕對可信,鐵板定釘了,敢以人格擔保的可信,就是這種感覺。(象地獄那麼真實?呵呵 WHO KNOWS!)
18、Ain't I going to be me?
我不能做我自己么?(JENY問他長大要做什麼Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) 他很奇怪就問了這句。GUMp真的是白痴么?他的智商太高了!)
19、Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball、
沒人在乎你是誰,女里女氣的男人,明顯的罵人的話。
20Get your maggoty ass on the bus、
滾到車上來!
21、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard、
誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上。(GUMp在軍隊里的確如鴨子在水裡,呵呵!)
22、Just like that ,she was gone、
就這樣,她走了。阿甘一生最愛的人走了,不知該說什麼,一切僅在不言之中,阿甘有一點點的心酸,有一點點的無奈。但是更多的一種感覺是:上帝的存在。
23、I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war、
阿甘對戰爭不了解,但他知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。
24、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain、
牛毛細雨,和瓢泊大雨。(記得我的巨型希臘婚禮么?也是這種表達。)
25、There ain』t something you can find just around the corner、
形容很不容易找到的東西。(萬能系動詞否定)
26、The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball、
為了表達「永遠」的口氣,口語中要每句說得很清楚(這是打乒乓的秘訣?呵呵!為什麼GUMp總能遇到那種能讓他理解並成功的表達方式)
27、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan、
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。宿命論!(destiny!)
28、army』s value=loyalt,ty, respect,selfless service,honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage 、
每個單詞的首個字母連起來就是LDRSHIp=leadship、美國軍人的七項素質。(全部做到了你就具有leadship了)
29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind、
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。(美國登月宇航員)
30、A promise is a promise、(made a promise and keep a promise)、
信守承諾。阿甘信守了承諾,最後也得到了最好的回報。(It's forrest's)
31、I am a man of my word、
我是信守我承諾的人。
32、Where the hell is this God of yours? 你的上帝他媽的在哪裡?
33、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off、
一個人真正需要財富的就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
34、You got to go when you got to go、
不得不去洗手間的時候,不得不去。(讓我想起一首歌《whatever will be,will be、》又可以叫que sera, sera、)
35、Shit happens!
不好的事情發生了。(片中GUMp跑步時給那個保險杠商的創意)
36、You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on、
放下包袱,才能繼續前進。
37、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou、There was a million sparkles on the river、、
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。(GUMp是如此浪漫、唯美,他的心底是怎樣的完美,因為他眼睛裡看到的是如此完美)
38、If there is anything you need I will not be far away、
用情至專!(是他在JENY墳前說的)
39、It's my time、It's just my time、Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、I didn't know it、But I was destined to be your momma、I did the best I could、
母親:別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好了。
40、Sometimes we all do things that, just don』t make no sense、是啊!
阿甘正傳經典對白英文
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get、
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2、Stupid is as stupid does、
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3、Miracles happen every day、
奇跡每天都在發生。
4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、
我和珍妮形影不離。
5、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6、You just stay away from me please、
求你離開我。
7、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away、
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8、It made me look like a ck in water、
它讓我如魚得水。
9、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10、I was messed up for a long time、
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally-like on a breeze、
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I. 感人的英語電影經典台詞,長一些,最好是有中文翻譯,英文大概需要80詞左右,如果何時會提高懸賞的。
1.「Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.」 Gone with the Wind, 1939.「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。
2.「I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.」The Godfather, 1972 .「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)
3.「You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.」 On the Waterfront, 1954 .
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)這兩句馬龍•白蘭度的台詞出自令白蘭度榮膺奧斯卡影帝的影片《教父》與《碼頭風雲》。
4.「Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年) 朱迪•加蘭在《綠野仙蹤》中扮演的少女多羅茜對她的小狗托托說的這句話成了後來人們對無法回到鼎盛時期的感嘆。
5.「Here's looking at you, kid.」 Casablanca, 1942. 「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年) 在1942年的電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中,亨弗萊•鮑嘉對英格里•褒曼說了「孩子,就看你的了。」這句著名的經典台詞。
6.「Go ahead, make my day.」 Sudden Impact, 1983 .「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
7.「All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.」 Sunset Blvd., 1950 .「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
8.「May the Force be with you.」 Star Wars, 1977.「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
9.「Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.」 All About Eve, 1950.「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10.「You talking to me?」 Taxi Driver, 1976 「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
11.「What we've got here is failure to communicate.」 Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
12.「I love the smell of napalm in the morning.」 Apocalypse Now, 1979.「我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。」——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)
13.「Love means never having to say you're sorry.」 Love Story, 1970 .「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)
14.「The stuff that dreams are made of.」 The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .「夢想由此構成。」《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
15.「E.T. phone home.」 E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .「E.T.打電話回家。」——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16.「They call me Mister Tibbs!」 In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .「他們叫我狄博思先生。」——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)
17.「Rosebud.」 Citizen Kane, 1941「玫瑰花蕾。」——《公民凱恩》(1941年)
18.「Made it, Ma! Top of the world!」 White Heat, 1949 .「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)
19.「I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!」 Network, 1976 .「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
20.「Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.」 Casablanca, 1942 .「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
21.「A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.」 The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.
「曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。」——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22.「Bond. James Bond.」 Dr. No, 1962 .「邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。」——《諾博士》(「007」系列第一部,1962年)
23. 「There's no place like home.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939.「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
24. 「I am big! It's the pictures that got small.」 Sunset Blvd., 1950 . 「我很大!是畫面太小了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
25.「Show me the money!"」Jerry Maguire, 1996.「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)
阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過)
肖申克的救贖
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!