❶ 英文電影80字英文觀後感
範文:This film was absolutely amazing.I have spent hours re-watching various scenes and noticing all the perfection with which they are acted and directed.
It's not the violence or action sequences that make this movie so great (although they are well done...),but rather moments like where Mathilda knocks on Leon's door.
It would be so easy to just film the door opening,but instead we see light illuminating Natalie Portman's face,symbolizing something angelic. And the moment has so much more meaning.
I know a lot of people who have seen this film because they are action fans. I'm not.But I'm glad I finally found it,because it's a wonderful film in so many other ways.
這部電影絕對令人驚異。我花了幾個小時重新觀看了各種場景,並注意到它們在表演和導演方面的完美。並不是暴力或動作序列讓這部電影如此偉大,但更像是瑪蒂爾達敲里昂的門的時刻。
拍攝開門的畫面很容易,但我們看到的卻是照亮娜塔莉·波特曼臉上的光線,象徵著天使般的東西。這一刻有著更多的意義。我知道很多人看過這部電影,因為他們都是動作迷。我不是。但我很高興我終於找到了它,因為這部電影在很多方面都很棒。
英語翻譯技巧:
第一、省略翻譯法
這與最開始提到的增譯法相反,就是要求你把不符合漢語,或者英語的表達的方式、思維的習慣或者語言的習慣的部分刪去,以免使所翻譯出的句子沉雜累贅。
第二、合並法
合並翻譯法就是把多個短句子或者簡單句合並到一起,形成一個復合句或者說復雜句,多出現在漢譯英的題目里出現,比如最後會翻譯成定語從句、狀語從句、賓語從句等等。
這是因為漢語句子裡面喜歡所謂的「形散神不散」,即句子結構鬆散,但其中的語意又是緊密相連的,所以為了表達出這種感覺,漢語多用簡單句進行寫作。而英語則不同,它比較強調形式,結構嚴謹,所以會多用復雜句、長句。因此,漢譯英時還需要注意介詞、連詞、分詞的使用。
❷ 《我最喜歡的一部電影》英語作文
Hollywood movies choose war, love and inspirational movie they choose only the audience as well as the Oscar judges art and commercial cinema of the marginal integration to do both good and popular and American film does do a great success
了解我人今天突間發現我喜歡《肖申克救贖》部電影定驚詫萬分反映精神和我性格反差此之大
Know I like "The Shawshank Redemption" film extremely surprised, reflect the spirit and my character contrast this big I found today facet
銀行家--安迪蒙冤入獄被判終身監禁無望歲月裡面對僅僅惡劣環境凶惡奸詐典獄長更多內心痛楚和體制對人性控制和左右監獄長句狠台詞能說明切:把信仰寄託給神把爛命交給我
Bankers -- Andy was sentenced to life in prison without looking inside to harsh environment only years evil warden more treacherous inner pain and system of human control and left prison sentences are lines that cut: the sustenance of faith to God the bad life to me
安迪柔弱智慧影片前小時讓我看得擔心壓抑只能循規蹈矩高壓下勉強生活監獄要徹底磨滅肖申克犯人對於未來希望讓們像死人樣聽命生活安迪改變了切救贖了自己還幫監獄其犯人看了希望看了多彩監獄生活人們暫時忘記了壓迫、暴力、恐慌自由祥和生活樂趣給每人都帶來了希望安迪居用了十幾年時間挖開了朋友瑞德眼要挖600年隧道風雨交加夜裡 通過條生命通道500尺污水管道里匍匐前進地獄和天堂線之隔間匍匐前進終於對片湛藍天空和大海嚮往下安迪重獲自由並且巧妙懲罰了有罪典獄長等人
Andy weak wisdom film hours before let me worry about depression only too observant of conventional standards. under high pressure to completely obliterate Shoschenk reluctantly life prison inmates in the future that are deadly to life Andy changed everything redeemed himself also help prison the prisoner see hope to see the colorful life in prison people temporarily forget the oppression, violence, fear of freedom peaceful life fun for everyone brings hope Andy in 10 years time g friend Reed eye 600 years to dig tunnels It's raining and blowing hard. night life channel through 500 feet of sewage pipeline bellying through hell and heaven line compartment creeping forward finally to the blue sky and sea to down Andy's freedom and clever to punish the guilty the warden et al.
當人被整世界拋棄面對絕望時安迪--文弱智者---給了我們好答案---自己救贖自己
When people are the whole world abandoned in the face of despair when Andy - weak wise, gave us a good answer, they save himself
想再多說多留著懸念給找來看看相信我《肖申克救贖》會讓失望
Want to say much more suspense to come have a look that I "The Shawshank Redemption" will let down
只要心死人有希望
As long as the heart is like dead
心懷希望件好事也許好事心懷希望永遠有希望……既已經走兒了再走遠點吧……
Hope good thing maybe good hope hope...... Both have come son go one step further......
❸ 最適合練英語聽力的電影
1、 The Graate 畢業生
2、 The Lion King 獅子王
3、 Sound of music 音樂之聲
4、 Casablanca 卡薩布蘭卡
5、 Finding Nemo 海底總動員
6、 The Shark Tale 鯊魚黑幫
7、 Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳
8、 Sleepless in Seattle 西雅圖未眠夜
9、 Pretty woman 漂亮女人(風月俏佳人)
10、Shrek 怪物史萊克
11、 My best friend's wedding 我最好朋友的婚禮
12、 27 Dresses 二十七套禮服
13、 Liar liar 謊言大師(大話王)
14、 You've got mail 網上情緣
15、 Notting Hill 諾丁山
16、 True lie 真實謊言
17、 When Harry met Sally 當哈麗遇到賽麗
18、 Four weddings and a funeral 四個婚禮一個葬禮
19、 Philadelphia 費城
20、 Legally Blonde律政俏佳人
21、 Pride and Predice 傲慢與偏見
22、 Ice Age冰河世紀
23、 Fifty First Dates 初戀50次
24、 American Beauty 美國麗人
25、 Runaway Bride 落跑新娘
26、 Professional 這個殺手不太冷
27、 The Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖
28、 The City of Angel 天使之城
29、 Polar Express 極地特快
30、 Bruce Almighty 冒牌天神
另外強烈推薦《老友記》!是一部電視劇。Friends(老友記)是經典中的經典,對於英語初級水平的朋友來說,是突破發音和對話交流最好的美劇。整個劇都是人物間談話,而且都很簡短,沒有長句,詞彙非常簡單,基本是plain English的典範。
❹ 二十句經典的英文電影台詞(不要長句,盡量偏短)(中英文+電影名)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
長的短的都有~望採納!!
❺ 英語長句翻譯
The façade of the hotel has been wrapped in a second skin of frameless glazing, which is suspended from the face of the building like a floating sheer veil and etched with an unlating, abstract pattern, reminiscent of the folds in a theatre curtain and evoking the cinematic legacy of the locale.
此酒店的表面被無框玻璃包裹,宛如其「第二肌膚」。無框玻璃懸掛在建築物外表面,彷彿漂浮著的透明面紗,又如侵蝕著建築的抽象派波浪造型,令人想到影院里折疊起來的幕布,以及此處歷來的影院傳統。
酒店名:W London in Leicester Square,位於倫敦
façade - (建築的)外表面、正面
be wrapped in - 被包裹在...
second skin - 英文慣用比喻:「第二肌膚、第二層皮膚」
frameless glazing - 無框玻璃(窗)
sheer veil - 透明面紗
abstract pattern - 抽象的造型
您好,原文翻譯如上供參考,不明白可繼續提問。
若回答對您有所幫助,請點擊本頁面中的「選為滿意回答」按鈕。