㈠ 電影英語句子經典語錄
1、一切皆好。
Everything is good.
2、他像風般自由。
He looks like the wind of freedom.
3、他像風箏般高飛。
He is like a soaring kite.
4、但他卻自己鋪路。
But he has his own paving.
5、我們為明日之憂煩惱。
We fretted about tomorrow.
6、越危險就越合我心意。
I laugh in the face of danger.
7、我們靠前人的路引導。
We rely on the path guidance.
8、他卻今朝有酒今朝醉。
He is today.
9、讓每一分鍾活得充實。
Let every minute live.
10、他去哪兒,讓我們找他。
Where did he go, let us find him.
11、我會補償你的,我保證。
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
12、你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
You are the most handsome man I've ever heard.
13、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
14、你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
Do you have any plan for the future.
15、我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
I think what role did not empty talk.
㈡ 英語電影中的好句子30句漢英都要
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到櫻伍達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越脊老或危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的含拿時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
八.其他
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you haveto do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work withpeople you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing incommon but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job youcould.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success islove! ——Fame
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
9.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
---------<追風箏的人》
10.I know I'm not a smart man, but I know what my love is.
我並不聰明但我知道我心所屬。
11.《飛屋環游記》
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
12.《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
13.《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
14.《泰坦尼克號》
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love
15.I like these calm little moments before the storm.
我喜歡這種暴風雨前的短暫寧靜。
——《這個殺手不太冷》
㈢ 電影中優美的英語句子
1、人若無名,便可專心。《英雄》If a man unknoe back again.
8、不是子彈,而是美女殺死了野獸。《金剛》
Is not a bullet, but beauty killed the beast.
9、歷史是由殺死英雄的人寫的。《勇敢的心》
History is an and a good man, ale aesthetic fatigue.
32、做人如果沒有夢想,那和咸魚有什麼區別?《少林足球》
If a man has no dream, en, especially etimes have to stop, sometimes the crossroads.
39、我願意付出一切,只求能再次接觸你一次!《人鬼情未了》
I am an, to protect our motherland.
49、一個時代結束了,屬於那個時代的一切都不復存在。《花樣年華》
An era is over, all belong to that era ceased to exist.
50、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。《阿甘正傳》
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.
51、生活這條狗啊,追的我連從容撒泡尿的時間都沒有。《英雄時代》
Life the dog, after I didnt even have time to calm and urine.
52、我知道要想不被人拒絕,最好的辦法就是先拒絕別人。《東邪西毒》
53、人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?生命就是如此。《這個殺手不太冷》
Life is hard or is it just a kid? Life is so.
54、真相是一種美麗又可怕的東西,需要格外謹慎地對待。《哈里波特》
The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, need to be cautious about.
55、我不相信有天堂,因為我被困在這個地獄的時間太長了。《亞瑟王》
I dont believe in heaven, because I was trapped in the hell too long.
56、我甚至連他的一張照片都沒有。他只活在我的記憶里。《泰坦尼克號》
I even dont have a picture of him. He only live in my memory.
57、沒有法律。沒有限制。只有一條規則永遠也別墜入愛河。《紅磨坊》
There is no law. There is no limit. There is only one rule: never fall in love.
58、多希望地球是平的,那樣,我一直望下去,就可以看到你。《似水年華》
Wish the world was flat, so, I looked down, can see you.
一、No man or eone deeply gives you courage.被愛給你力量,愛人給你勇氣。
八、人生需要一點勇氣和膽量,就如登一座懸崖峭壁的山峰,雖然上面都有雲梯、搭好的台階,可你就是有點膽怯,不敢向前,但你戰勝了自我,到達了頂峰,看到了山頂的景色,你就會感到勇氣和膽量是成功的標准人生何嘗不是如此呢?
九、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,給一個陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,這是他一天中見到的唯一的陽光。
十、Lookers-on see most of the game. 旁觀者清,當局者迷。
十一、I never consider ease and joyfulneas the purpose of life itself.我從來不認為安逸和享樂是人生本來的目的。
十二、I can make it through the rain. I can stand up once again on my oorroher.幸福,就是找一個溫暖的人過一輩子。
二十七、ch for it if it doesnt appear in your life.
三十一、I understand you have called content, and you dont understand is th.我懂有你叫知足,而你卻不懂有我叫珍惜。
1.One is ale true, or having something to eat ething up but can never put it dofort me because each seeone, changes are all around. Then I stepback overlooking one person an is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to knoetime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
21. I knoeone, asking for no result, no company, no oe more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think its a selecting process, knoan, one house, one piece of land to call your oan too beautiful; its a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. Its a music I dont knoe to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。
秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。
愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。 The only present love demands is love.
離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。 If you leave me, please dont comfort me because each seeone, changes are all around. Then I stepbacke lovers eyes.
㈣ 英語電影中的5個優美句子
to be severe with oneself and lenient with others. 嚴以責己寬以待人
prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. 富貴結朋友, 患難見真情
Life is happier if it is full of pretty people.
生命是非常美好的,如果生活中充滿了非常有趣的人的話。
Life is just a field of newly fallen snow, and where you choose to walk every step will show.
人生就像剛剛下過雪的一片田野,你從哪裡選擇走路,你的每一個腳印都會顯現出來。
Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
生活就是經常發生的一些偶然。
Optimist, a man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.[一個樂觀的人,即使被獅子逼上了樹梢,他也能欣賞美的風景。]
Life is like a fable. It is not measured by its length, but by its content.
生活象一則寓言。它並不是由它的長短來衡量,而是由它的內容來衡量。
Eat to live, but do not live to eat.
吃飯是為了生活,但生活並不僅僅為了吃飯。
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
生活不是一個需要解決的問題,而是一種需要經歷的現實。
There are three things men can do with women, love them, suffer for them and turn them into literature.
世界上的男人能夠為女人做三件事情,愛她們,為她們受苦,把她們變成文學。
literature 文學
When a beautiful woman smiles, somebody's purse weeps.
當一個漂亮女人微笑時,某人的錢包就會流淚。
Nothing comes between you and success.
成功和你之間沒有距離。
There is only one good, that is knowledge, there is only one evil, that is ignorance[5i^nErEns].
世界上只有一種善,那就是知識,世界上只有一種惡,那就是愚昧。
No road is long with good company.
company 公司,朋友,陪伴
有良友相伴,路途雖遠並不遙遠。
With friends at one's side, the life displays all its value.
有了朋友,生命才完整。
Action is the proper fruit of knowledge.行動是知識的巧果。
· A creaking door hangs long on its hinges.戶樞不蠹。
· A crafty knave needs no broker.狡猾的流氓,不需居間人。
· A covetous man is good to none but worse to himself.貪婪的人對別人毫無好處,對自己卻壞處更大。
· A contented mind is perpetual feast.知足常樂。
· A constant guest is never welcome.久住非佳賓,常來不歡迎。
· A common danger causes common action.同仇敵愾。
· A cock is valiant on his own nghill.夜郎自大。
· A close mouth catches no flies.病從口入,禍從口出。
· A clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast.寧為清貧,不為濁富。
· A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.白日不做虧心事,夜半敲門心不驚。
· A clear conscience is a sure card.光明磊落,勝券在握。
· A clear conscience is a soft pillow.問心無愧,高枕無憂。
· A clean hand wants no washing.身正不怕影子斜。
· A cheerful wife is the joy of life.快樂的妻子是生活的樂事。
· A change of work is as good as a rest.調換一下工作是很好的休息。
· Accidents will happen.天有不測風雲。
· A cat may look at a king.貓也有權晉見國王。
· A candle lights others and consumes itself.蠟燭焚自身,光亮照別人。
· A burnt child dreads the fire.一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井繩。
· A burden of one´s choice is not felt.自己選的擔子不嫌重。
· Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.相聚愛益切,離別情更深。
· A borrowed cloak does not keep one warm.借來的斗篷不暖身。
· A book that remains shut is but a block.有書閉卷不閱讀,無異是一塊木頭。
· A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change.一本好書今天如此,將來也如此,永不改變。
· A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.秋波送盲,白費痴情。
· A blind man who leans against a wall imagines that it´s the boundary of the world.坐井觀天。
· A bit in the morning is better than nothing all day.略有勝於全無。
· A bird may be known by its song.什麽鳥唱什麽歌。
· A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.聞其歌知其鳥,聽其言知其人
· A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.雙鳥在林不如一鳥在手。
· A beggar´s purse is bottomless.乞丐的錢袋是無底洞。
· A bargain is a bargain.達成的協議不可撕毀。
· A bad workman quarrels with his tools.拙匠常怨工具差。
· A bad thing never dies.壞事傳千年。
· A bad padlock invites a picklock.開門揖盜。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.壞習慣像鮮餡餅,分食要比保存好。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.壞習慣像鮮餡餅,分食要比保存好。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one´s heart.做賊心虛。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one´s heart.做賊心虛
· A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃虧的和解也比勝訴強。
· A bad bush is better than the open field.有勝於無。
· A bad beginning makes a bad ending.惡其始者必惡其終。
· No wisdom like silence智者寡言
· Necessity knows no law鋌而走險
· Many hands make light work人多好辦事
· Don´t play the goat不要胡鬧
· They』re a barrel of laughs他們很搞笑
· This movie was just a hype這部電影完全是在炒作
· the shortest straw下下簽
· The news came as a bombshell這個消息猶如晴天霹靂
· feeling low意氣消沉
· These are more than old wives´ tales這些可不是無稽之談
· That』ll save your skin那可幫你度過難關
· Every bad has some good 壞事情也有好的一面
· Some things rub them the wrong way他們被惹怒了
· Stay put停住不動
· to fly off the handle突然生氣、發怒
· He is really on the ball他真的思路很敏捷
· got savoir faire言行得體
· He has never rested on his laurels他從不滿足目前的成就
· Jump down someone』s throat生氣地批評
· put a roof over one』s head找個地方安頓
· faced the music報應
· blinded with science無言以對
· Off one』s rocker缺乏理智
· old goat老古板(通常指年長者)
· Welcome!It』s lovely to see you歡迎!見到你真高興!
· What』s gotten into you?你怎麼了?
· Coffee kept them on the go咖啡使他們充滿活力;
· Shine on擱在一旁;
· Monkey(around)with亂動;
· I think I get the drift我知道了;
· get the drift明白,了解
· The meeting will start at 10 o´clock sharp會議十點准時開始;
· like taking candy from a baby形容某事易如反掌
· Home is where the heart is家是心之所在
· From the word go 從頭到尾;
· They help make it less of a dog´s life他們幫忙改善生活;
· Half-baked 不成熟的
· bend the rules at times網開一面
· Spill one』s guts說出實情
· For heaven´s sake!老天!表示驚奇或憤怒的感嘆語
· Fly-by-night不可靠的,不可信任的
· Nervous wreck緊張,激動
· Pull through脫險,渡過難關
· Thumb through 匆匆的閱讀
㈤ 好的電影英語句子帶翻譯
電影是一門年輕的綜合藝術,同時也是科學進步與工業革命的產物,深深地打上了商業文明的烙印。下面是我帶來的好的電影英語 句子 帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
好的電影英語句子帶翻譯1
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
第1名:“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”——《亂世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
第2名:“我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,
instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
第3名:“你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像
現在這樣當個小混混。"”——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第4名:“托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
第6名:“來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
第8名:“願原力與你同在。”——《星球大戰》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
第9名:“緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
第10名:“你是在對我說話嗎?”——《計程車司機》(1976年)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
第11名:“現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。”——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
第12名:“我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。”——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
第13名:“真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。”——《 愛情 故事 》(1970年)
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
第14名:"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打電話回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
第16名:“他們叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)
17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凱恩》(1941年)
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
第18名:“成了!媽!世界之巔!”——《白熱》(1949年)
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
第19名:“我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。”——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
第20名:“路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
第21名:“曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《諾博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第23名:“沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第24名:“我很大!是畫面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
第25名:“給我錢!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
好的電影英語句子帶翻譯2
You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》)
You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》)
There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》)
As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》)
Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》)
Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》)
Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》)
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
好的電影英語句子帶翻譯3
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。