導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 美國電影卡薩布蘭卡的台詞

美國電影卡薩布蘭卡的台詞

發布時間:2024-07-25 09:54:51

❶ 《卡薩布蘭卡》經典台詞有哪些

《卡薩布蘭卡》經典台詞有:

1、我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。

2、她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

3、我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

4、又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

5、整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

❷ 卡薩布蘭卡經典對白中英對照

導語:《卡薩布蘭卡》是好萊塢黃金時代的代表作品之一,該片被美國電影協會評為影史百大愛情電影之首。影片以1941年尚未落入德軍之手的卡薩布蘭卡城為舞台,講述了亂世背景下一段身不由己、感人至深的三角愛情故事,並在愛情主題中很好地融入了戰爭、正義、自由、忠誠、友誼等元素。下面是我收集整理的經典台詞,希望大家喜歡。

1.I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

2.I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

3.I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

4.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她(伊爾莎)卻偏偏走進了我的酒館。

//這是我記憶最深的台詞。

5.--Where were you last night?

--That's so long ago, I don't remember.

--Will I see you tonight?

--I never make plans that far ahead.

--你昨晚去哪裡了?

--那麼久以前的事我記不起來了。

--我今晚可以見到你嗎?

--我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

6.I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

我說對了,你是個感情用事的人.

7.How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

8.I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

9.Alot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水.

10.I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

我記不起來了,伊莎小姐.我有點生銹了。

11.We all try. You succeed.

人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。

12.--Let's see, the last time we met...

--Was La Belle Aurore.

--我想想看,我們最後一次見面是

--“美麗的`晨暈”

13.I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

14.Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

15.That's the way it goes. One in, one out.

自然法則,一進一出。

16.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她(伊爾莎)卻偏偏走進了我的酒館。

17.You played it for her. You can play it for me.

你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。

18.lf she can stand it, I can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

19.We said no questions.

我們說過不準問問題。

20.Here's looking at you, kid.

永誌不忘。

PS:只是我喜歡這么翻譯。

21.-- A franc for your thoughts.

-- In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're won'th.

-- I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

-- 一法郎買你的心事。

--在美國他們只出一便士,你猜出大概只值這么多。

--我願意超額付費。

22.I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

23.With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑上這時候來談戀愛。

24.Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最後一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過後,月台上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了。

25.I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我們的故事都不怎麼有趣。

26.I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.

我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。

27.One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.

一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。

28.She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

她盡力讓我們相信她仍愛著我,那在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

29.Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,為什麼我那麼幸運?為什麼你會在那裡等著我出現正巧又被我找到。

❸ 卡薩布蘭卡 台詞

I fell in love with you watching Casablanca我墜入了愛河,與你一起看《卡薩布蘭卡》Back row at the driven show in the flickering light沉浸在露天汽車影院後排搖曳的燈光中Popcorn and cokes beneath the starsbecame champagne and caviar星空下,可樂和爆米花彷彿香檳和魚子醬Making love on a long hot summer's night漫長炎熱的夏季里愛意情長I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca以為你也愛上了我,一起看《卡薩布蘭卡》Holding hand neath the paddle fan in rick's candle lit cafe在里克咖啡店燭光里的吊扇下牽手Hiding in the shadows from the spies在避開聚光燈的暗影中相擁纏綿Monoccan moonshine in your eyes你眼裡閃映著摩洛哥的月光Making magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet隨著電影在我那輛老雪佛蘭車里製造神奇Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca啊!卡薩布蘭卡中的親吻,纏綿依舊But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh失去你的嘆息,溫情不再有Please come back to me in Casablanca回到我的身邊來,隨著卡薩布蘭卡I love you more and more each day as time goes by時光流逝,對你的愛戀卻與日俱增I guess there're many broken hearts in Casablanca我想,在卡薩布蘭卡一定有過無數心碎的情戀You know I've never really been there so I don't know你知道我不曾到過那兒,所以不得而知I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen我想,我倆的愛情故事永遠不會在銀幕上演But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go但是,當我不得不看著你離去,情傷尤痛Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca啊!卡薩布蘭卡中的親吻,纏綿依舊But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh失去你的嘆息,溫情不再有Please come back to me in Casablanca回到我的身邊來,隨著卡薩布蘭卡I love you more and more each day as time goes by時光流逝,對你的愛戀卻與日俱增Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca啊!卡薩布蘭卡中的親吻,纏綿依舊But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh失去你的嘆息,溫情不再有Please come back to me in Casablanca回到我的身邊來,隨著卡薩布蘭卡I love you more and more each day as time goes by時光流逝,對你的愛戀卻與日俱增I love you more and more each day as time goes by時光流逝,對你的愛戀卻與日俱增

❹ 卡薩布蘭卡的經典台詞

卡薩布蘭卡的經典台詞

《卡薩布蘭卡》影片講述了二戰時期,商人里克手持寶貴的通行證,反納粹人士維克多和妻子伊爾莎的到來使得里克與伊爾莎的舊情復燃,兩人面對感情和政治的矛盾難以抉擇的故事。一起來看看經典台詞,僅供大家參考!謝謝!

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的'心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?

–That's so long ago, I don't remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪裡了?

那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。

今晚我可以見到你嗎?

我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生銹了。

13、We all try. You succeed.

人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。

14、–Let's see, the last time we met…

–Was La Belle Aurore.

–我想想看,我們最後一次見面是

–「美麗的晨暈」

15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.

自然法則,一進一出。

17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.

你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。

18、lf she can stand it, I can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

19、We said no questions.

我們說過不準問問題。

20、Here's looking at you, kid.

永誌不忘。

21、– A franc for your thoughts.

– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.

– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

– 一法郎買你的心事。

–在美國他們只出一便士,我猜大概也就值這么多。

–我願意超額付費。

22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,為什麼我那麼幸運?為什麼你會在那裡等著我出現正巧又被我找到。

23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最後一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過後,月台上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了。

25、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我們的故事都不怎麼有趣。

26、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?

告訴我你是為了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會說出來的人?

27、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?

如果我必須留下,只有一份簽證,你會要嗎?

28、I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.

我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。

29、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.

我不再為任何事戰鬥了,除了為自己。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己。

30、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.

一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。

31、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.

我盡量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。

32、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.

– She isn't just any woman.

– 倫德小姐,她非常美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣。

– 她不只是任何女人。

33、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會後悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,並且是後悔一輩子。

34、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。

35、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.

伊莎,清高我並不在行,不過要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了。總有一天你會明白的。

36、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

37、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

我說對了,你是個感情用事的人。

38、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

;
閱讀全文

與美國電影卡薩布蘭卡的台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
天蠍座喜歡和誰看電影 瀏覽:511
老電影愛情故事 瀏覽:258
電影胖胖女孩變美女 瀏覽:8
勵志電影國產青春電影排行榜 瀏覽:997
9歲看的英語電影 瀏覽:797
國產航班電影大全 瀏覽:829
彭禺厶的哪個電影在泰國拍的 瀏覽:720
淪陷是哪個電影里 瀏覽:718
鬼飛機電影中文版 瀏覽:472
李連傑老婆電影叫什麼 瀏覽:106
哪裡可以夫妻電影完整版 瀏覽:17
飛屋歷險記英文電影台詞 瀏覽:275
適合即將面臨中考的學生看的電影 瀏覽:277
沒有字幕的英文電影軟體是什麼 瀏覽:995
陌生女人的電話電影完整版 瀏覽:526
老電影母親電影完整版 瀏覽:996
視頻剪輯電影女孩 瀏覽:584
香港恐怖電影白發老奶奶 瀏覽:326
像一條蛇吃美女頭的電影 瀏覽:571
T34電影免費高清 瀏覽:882