導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > survive電影台詞

survive電影台詞

發布時間:2024-08-03 13:45:08

⑴ 經典英文電影台詞

以下是我精選的一些經典英文電影中的台詞,希望同學們喜歡!

經典英文電影台詞精選:

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

——《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》

Slander is spoken. In print, it’s libel.

中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。

——《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.

只有在這種神秘的愛情方程中,才能找到邏輯或原由來。

You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible......

你需要去相信,生命中有些特別的東西,是可能存在的……

Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) .

可能從夢幻中醒來的部分,不是在腦海里,而是在心上。

——《A Beautiful Mind美麗心靈》

In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.

愛在記憶里永生,親愛的,我在這里等你。

New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.

初戀的人們心存緊張並滿懷柔情,但卻可以抵禦一切—— 只因為心如烈火!

Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.

戰火硝煙中的背叛與我們在太平盛世中的背叛相較而言,就天真單純得多了!

——《The English Patient英國病人》

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.

人一生中出人頭地的機會不多,一旦有了一定要抓住機會!

If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.

如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。

——《Avatar阿凡達》

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。

Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift).

昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.

天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。

——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊貓》

I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.

我很驕傲能與你們每個人共同服役,你們有權享受永遠的快樂的和平生活。

——《Band of Brothers兄弟連》

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.

回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的`。

It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。

——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.

我為瑞恩的母親由衷感到悲哀,我願意用我和弟兄們的生命去減輕她的苦痛。

You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?

你想向我解釋一下這數字嗎?我的意思是我們8個人冒著生命危險只為了救一個人?

——《Saving Private Ryan拯救大兵瑞恩》

A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。

——《Inception盜夢空間》

⑵ 求三部英文電影的十分鍾台詞!急!!!!作業啊!!!台詞最好少一點!!!

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

⑶ 經典外語電影的感人英文台詞

十大經典外語電影的感人英文台詞

1.《亂世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克號》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正傳》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《終結者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英國病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we haveentered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空軍一號》

"My family first"

8.《羅馬假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《綠野仙蹤》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡薩布蘭卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

經典外語電影:美夢成真

《美夢成真》拍攝於1998年,是一部由文森特·沃德導演, 羅賓·威廉斯、安娜貝拉·莎拉主演的歐美愛情電影。影片講述丈夫克里斯在妻子安妮去世之後,勇闖地獄,解救妻子的故事。

克里斯(羅賓·威廉姆斯飾)對發妻安妮(安娜貝拉·莎拉飾)的摯愛,是他心靈的慰藉,生存的動力。 從相知相惜到不離不棄,在真愛歸宿里,克里斯與安妮相依相伴,情比石堅。就算為了愛妻安妮,必須上刀山下油鍋,克里斯也在所不辭。偏偏,造化弄人,克里斯這次真的得親赴鬼門關一趟,尋找失散的愛妻…

克里斯與安妮以及兩個孩子原本幸福生活著,但是造化弄人,一場車禍將孩子們與克里斯夫婦分離。雖然克里斯的安慰讓安妮稍感慰籍,但是4年後惡運再一次降臨到這個家庭中,克里斯在回家的路上意外身亡,但他始終對與安妮幸福甜蜜的過往念念不忘。這些對生前點點滴滴的依戀和回憶,把克里斯帶了一個虛構的世界,一個專屬於他的天堂。一開始眼前震攝人心的景象的.確令克里斯心醉神迷、目不暇己,然而驚艷隨即消逝,因為克里斯的天堂使者艾伯特(小古巴·戈丁飾)親口證實:「克里斯,你不是隱形,你是死了,永遠地離開人世了。」

值得欣慰的是,克里斯發現他專屬的天堂就位於安妮的油畫中。在這個彩繪而成的天地間,克理斯欣喜若狂,因為眼前雄偉壯闊的景象充滿了他和愛妻安妮共有的回憶、編織的夢想。然而沒有安妮為伴,克里斯總覺得天堂里還少了什麼似的。另一方面,喪子喪偶的安妮獨活在人世此刻也悵然若失,以往在他畫作中隨處可見的巧思和創意,都隨著克里斯的亡故,離安妮而去。安妮無法擺脫這惡夢般的孤獨生活,最終安妮選擇了死亡。

在得知愛妻永遠不得進自己的天堂之後,克里斯立誓就算上窮碧落下黃泉也要找到安妮的蹤影。於是為愛不顧一切的克理斯,在地獄使者(馬克斯馮西度飾)的引導下,就此展開一段奇幻的旅程,歷經萬象,解救在地獄中飽受磨難、永世不得超生的安妮……

經典外語電影:鴨子湯

《鴨子湯》是美國1933年11月17日上映的一部影片,由萊奧·麥卡雷導演。

喜劇 鴨子湯 "

獨家導演: 萊奧·麥卡雷

主演:格勞喬·馬克斯哈勃·馬克斯奇科·馬克斯類

型: 歌舞 / 喜劇 上映日期: 1933年11月17日美國

影片資料 - 鴨子湯

國家/地區: 美國

類型: 歌舞 / 喜劇

片長:68 min

分級: USA:Passed

對白語言: 英語

發行公司: Asociace Ceskych Filmovych Klubu (ACFK)

更多中文名:容易事 鴨羹

更多外文名:Cracked Ice

劇情 本片是一部滑稽的喜劇作品,這部瘋狂喜劇的主角是一個國家的獨裁者和他所僱傭的兩個間諜。主要介紹弗利唐尼亞國和西爾凡尼亞兩國的戰爭,通過格魯喬.馬克斯扮演的法亞弗利向人表明,一個國家倘若竟如此輕率地任命一個十足的獨裁者作為領袖,那麼,它就活該有可能是最壞的統治者來統治。

幕後花絮這是馬克斯兄弟對30年代大蕭條時期社會和政治的嘲諷。導演用一連串無休止的插科打諢,把馬克斯兄弟最精彩,最純粹和最粗野無禮的一面表現出來。最經典的一場戲:某國獨裁者錯把他人當作自己的鏡中投影。很多後世的啞劇小品出自本片。


經典電影中的那些英文對白

經典電影中的那些英文對白

1、Titanic《泰坦尼克》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up...

no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. Rose: "I promise."

Jack: "Never let go.

Rose: "I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."

傑克:“我還有……還有一個心願,你……你……必須答應我要活下去,不……不能絕望,

無論發生什麼,無論……有多艱難……快答應我,羅絲……答應我,一定做到,一定做到……” 羅絲:“我答應你……傑克……一定做到……一定……”

【即使再過一千年、一萬年,這樣“情真意切、感人肺腑、催人淚下”的話語也不會落伍於時代, 因為它是人類崇高愛情的一種升華,是真愛的最高境界。】

2、Gone With the Wind 《亂世佳人》

"... tomorrow is another day!" “明天又是新的一天!”

【《亂世佳人》(1939)的結尾,命運乖舛的費雯麗站在樹下迎向陽光,說出這句百折不撓的名句。】

3、《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond." “我是邦德,詹姆斯?邦德。”

【007電影系列的招牌台詞。 此語是刺激“邦德迷”們腎上腺素加速分泌的`最有效的“催化劑” (雖已用過19次),Fans伴隨著邦德一次次出生入死、一次次非凡艷遇、一次次化險為夷、 一次次驚聲尖叫……邦德已成為Fans心目中不死的銀幕神話。】

4、Forrest Gump《阿甘正傳》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." 阿甘:“媽媽常常說,生命就如同一盒朱古力,你永遠不會知道你將得到什麼。”

【這是阿甘經常提醒自己、“勸誡”他人的話。正是這句富含哲理的“箴言”激勵著善良真誠、

樂天知命的阿甘腳踏實地、努力拚搏,並終由一名智障者變成了美國人心目中一個不朽的傳奇人物。】

5、The Terminator《終結者》

"I'll be back!" T-800:“我會回來的!”

【阿諾先生在《魔鬼終結者》(1984)中怎麼也死不了,臨走前還撂下這句狠話。無需註解,

事實上它已成為了阿諾周遊各地後,與Fans辭別時的標志“結束語”。】

6、THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 《肖申克的救贖》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. 恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。

7、 《計程車司機》

You talkin' to me?" 你在對我說話嗎?

【勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。】

8、《外星人》

"E.T. phone home." E.T.打電話回家

【史匹柏的溫馨感人電影中,外星人E.T.會講英文。】

;

⑸ 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句

英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)

3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5、Here』s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)

15、「You talking'to me?」

「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976

16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」

「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)

18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976

20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」

「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22、Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)

23、There』s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.

彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

27、You can』t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

28、I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

29、After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

30、I』ll have what she』s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989

31、I』ll be back.

我會回來的。——《終結者》1984

32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》

33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》

34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942

35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994

36、We』ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942

38、Well,nobody』s perfect.

人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959

39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971

40、You had me at「hello.」

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

41、There』s no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992

42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960

43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987

44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974

45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939

46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927

48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951

49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931

50、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989

52、I』m king of the world!

我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,

53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.

我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。

54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》

55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》

56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》

57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》

58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》

再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》

59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》

60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》

61、The truth is out there.——The X files

真相在那裡。——《X檔案》

62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》

63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》

64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》

65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》

66、Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)

67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》

68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .

我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》

69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》

70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》

72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》

73、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!

21世紀什麼最貴?人才!

76、An organization without discipline.

「有組織,無紀律。」

77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.

我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。

78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .

真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。

79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。

我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。

80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.

大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》

81、You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!

82、I hate mondays.

我恨星期一。

83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.

決不要讓人去做貓的工作。

84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.

鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。

88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。

89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.

「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。

98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。

99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

100、When two』s company, three』s the result!

兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!

⑹ 一部英文版電影的十句台詞。

1.世間無巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄

4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。

Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.

5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it』s called the present (the gift)

6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,

我不能讓樹為我開花,

也不能讓它提前結果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it』s time .

師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制

我可以控制果實何時墜落

我還可以控制在何處播種

那可不是幻覺 大師

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

你可能想要蘋果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .

7. 阿寶,天不遂人願,

況且這本不是天意,

阿寶,忘了其它的事情,

你的使命一直都在向你召喚。

我們是面條家族,

血管中流著這樣的血。

I'm sorry things didn』t work out …

It』s just what it』s meant to be

Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.

We are Noodle folk

Broth runs deep through our veins

8.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

9.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?

你知道我一直想把你趕走,

可你還是留下來了。

Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you

but you stayed

阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。

我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,

或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。

可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。

我留下來,因為我以為,

如果還有人能改變我,

能讓我煥然一新,

那就是你--

中國最偉大的功夫師父!

Yes ,I stayed .

I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head

or said I smelled ,it hurts.

But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .

I stayed ,because I thought ..

If anyone could change me ,

could make me not me ,

it was you

the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

10,Enough talk~ let's fight!少廢話,決斗吧

11、There'e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !!

牛人不收費,迷死人不償命~

12.我私家湯的絕密食材,就是…什麼都沒有。

認為它特別,它就特別了。

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.

To make something special ,you just have to believe it』s special.

⑺ 英文電影台詞

經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍•白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

閱讀全文

與survive電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
老電影封面海報圖片 瀏覽:692
老電影演員楊 瀏覽:648
國家利益電影英文名 瀏覽:817
中國犯罪倫理電影 瀏覽:512
倫理劇電影網 瀏覽:670
經典歐美電影賞析 瀏覽:624
張冀武俠電影有哪些 瀏覽:457
電影神拳劇情 瀏覽:418
2019好看的韓國災難電影 瀏覽:209
給我們播放兒童電影 瀏覽:182
雍正穿越到香港電影 瀏覽:718
倫理電影電影全集 瀏覽:768
亞洲電影中文字幕網 瀏覽:125
領取電影票紅包怎麼用啊 瀏覽:3
經典國產懸疑電影 瀏覽:846
海倫娜尼克是哪個電影 瀏覽:50
劉亦菲空姐電影叫什麼 瀏覽:823
虐心愛情電影高清免費 瀏覽:7
關於易老師的電影 瀏覽:332
哪個電影院vip廳 瀏覽:904