Ⅰ 英文電影經典哲理台詞
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
人生也許就是不斷地放下,然而令人痛心的是,我都沒能好好地與他們道別。
: 「Religion is a house with many rooms。」 Writer: 「But no room for doubt?」Pi: 「Oh yes! On every floor。」
派:「信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多樓層、很多房間。」作家:「那有懷疑的空間么?」派:「當然,懷疑在每一層都佔了幾間。」
I must say a word about fear. It is life』s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life.
這里必須說說恐懼,它是生活惟一真正的對手,因為只有恐懼才能打敗生活。
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.。
如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。
I'm grateful. It's the plain truth: without Richard Parker, I wouldn't be alive today to tell you my story。
我非常感恩。說實話,如果沒有理查德·帕克,我也不可能活到今天跟你講述我的故事。
It was a time filled with wonder that I'll always remember.
那是一段充滿著奇幻的經歷,我會永生銘記。
Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life. 然後,那個讓我生存下來的理查德·帕克,那個讓我痛苦、使我害怕的兇狠的夥伴,徑直向前走沒有回頭,永遠消失在我的生命里。
Ⅱ 含有人生哲理的電影經典對白
結婚就是三分鍾的快感,三十年的痛苦。 《真實的謊言>
Ⅲ 求有人生哲理的電影片段,最好5分鍾左右
《El empleo 雇傭人生》,一部西班牙小短片,把現實世界的僱傭關系赤裸裸地表現出來。
被僱傭的人生,寓意很鮮明。
奧斯卡最佳動畫短片
1990 (63rd) Creature Comforts - Aardman Animations, Channel 4 - Nick Park
動物悟語Creature Comforts
1991 (64rd) Manipulation - Daniel Greaves
操縱Manipulation
1992 (65th) Mona Lisa Descending a Staircase - Joan C. Gratz
蒙娜麗莎走下樓梯Mona Lisa Descending a Staircase
1993 (66th) The Wrong Trousers - Aardman Animations, BBC - Nick Park
超級無敵掌門狗:褲子錯了 The Wrong Trousers
1994 (67th) Bob's Birthday - Snowden Fine Animation, National Film Board of Canada, Channel 4 - Alison Snowden and David Fine
鮑伯的生日Bob's Birthday
1995 (68th) A Close Shave - Aardman Animations, BBC - Nick Park
超級無敵掌門狗:九死一生 A Close Shave
1996 (69th) Quest - Tyron Montgomery and Thomas Stellmach
追尋Quest
1997 (70th) Geri's Game - Pixar - Jan Pinkava
棋逢敵手Geri's Game
1998 (71st) Bunny - Blue Sky Studios - Chris Wedge
奧斯卡最佳動畫短片獎《Peter &
棕兔夫人Bunny
1999 (72nd) The Old Man and the Sea - Aleksandr Petrov
老人與海The Old Man and the Sea
2000 (73rd) Father and Daughter - Michaël Dudok de Wit
父與女Father and Daughter
2001 (74th) For the Birds - Pixar - Ralph Eggleston
鳥!鳥!鳥!For the Birds
2002 (75th) The ChubbChubbs! - Sony Pictures Animation, Columbia - Jacquie Barnbrook, Eric Armstrong and Jeff Wolverton
恰卜恰布The Chubbchubbs!
2003 (76th) Harvie Krumpet - Australian Film Commission, Film Victoria, SBS Independent - Adam Elliot
裸體哈維闖人生Harvie Krumpet
2004 (77th) Ryan - Chris Landreth - National Film Board of Canada
瑞恩Ryan
2005 (78th) The Moon and the Son: An Imagined Conversation - John Canemaker
月亮和孩子The Moon and the Son: An Imagined Conversation
2006 (79th) The Danish Poet - Torill Kove - Mikrofilm AS, National Film Board of Canada
丹麥詩人The Danish Poet
2007 (80th) Peter & the Wolf - Se-ma-for, BreakThru Films - Suzie Templeton
彼德與狼Peter & the Wolf
2008 (81st) La Maison en petits cubes - Robot & Oh! Proction - Kunio Katō
回憶積木小屋つみきのいえ
2009 (82nd) Logorama - H5, Autour de Minuit Proctions - Nicolas Schmerkin
商標的世界Logorama
2010 (83rd) The Lost Thing - Shaun Tan and Andrew Ruhemann
失物招領The Lost Thing
2011 (84th) The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore – Moonbot Studios - William Joyce and Brandon Oldenburg
神奇飛書The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
2012 (85th) Paperman – John Kahrs
紙人Paperman
Ⅳ 電影《成長教育》蘊含人生哲理的句子
Jenny: action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anybody.
珍妮:行動勝於一切。如果我們什麼都沒做,又怎麼能有所成就。
--------------------------
Miss Stubbs: Go to Oxford no matter what. 'cause if you don't, you'll break my heart.
斯塔布小姐:無論如何,你必須要考上牛津大學。如果你不去,我會很傷心。
Jenny: My choice is to do something hard and boring for the rest of my life or go to Paris and have fun.
珍妮:我的選擇,要麼一輩子做那些困難且又乏味的事,要麼去巴黎享受快樂。
--------------------------
Jenny: A Burne-Jones.
珍妮:伯恩·瓊斯(珍妮看見相框旁邊的一幅插畫)
Miss Stubbs : Do you like him?
斯塔布小姐:你喜歡嗎?
Jenny : I do. Still.
珍妮:喜歡。仍然。
Miss Stubbs :Still? You sound very old and wise.
斯塔布小姐:仍然?聽起來蒼老而睿智。
Jenny: I feel old, but not very wise.
珍妮:老是老了,卻並不怎麼睿智。
--------------------------
Jenny: I suppose you think I'm a ruined woman.
珍妮:也許你會認為我是一個墮落的女人。
Headmistress: Huh, you are not a woman.
校長:呵,你還算不上是一個女人。
Ⅳ 哪裡有經典電影台詞大全 電影中體現人生哲理,寫個人感悟等經典台詞的那種
歐美經典電影讓我們沉醉,嫻熟的技術,精彩的內容,無與倫比的對白,讓我們如痴如醉,下面讓我們重溫一下經典電影中的經典對白。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地