導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 純英文電影句子圖片

純英文電影句子圖片

發布時間:2024-08-24 12:18:59

① 跪求100句地道美式英語句子,分別來自10部英語電影,每部10句,要求有電影名及句子的中英文雙意,幫幫忙!

《Titanic 泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
贏到船票,坐上這艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它讓我能跟你相逢。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen,or who I』m going to meet,where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
9.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟著你跳

《Twilight 暮光之城》
1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我過去從未過多考慮過我將來會如何死去,但死 在我愛的人懷里倒是一個不錯的選擇。
2. I only said it』d be better if we weren』t friends, not that I didn』t wanna be.
我只是說如果我們不是朋友會好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. - I don』t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也無法控制自己遠離 你了。
- Then don』t.
那就不要。
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you』re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感覺你就要消失了。
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顧一切地愛上了他。
6. Bella, you』re my life now.
貝拉,現在你就是我的生命。
7. I just couldn』t live in a world where you don』t exist.
沒有你的世界,我活著也沒有意 義。
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I』ve ever done in 100 years.
離開你是我在 這一百年中所做過的最艱難的事。
9. I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。

《Roman Holiday 羅馬假日》
1. I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。
2. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我會變出一個南瓜並且穿著我的水晶鞋乘車離開。
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
喬•布拉德雷:並且那將是仙女故事的結尾。
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
喬•布拉德雷:你應該一直穿著我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起來我就是這么做的。
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
喬•布拉德雷:我僅代表我自己…我們通訊社認為:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。

《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。
2.Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪惡,只是為了保護我的家人和我的朋友。
5.I don』t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不關心你的所作所為是正確的還是錯誤的,我只是要你知道,只有我有權利作出決定,因為我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
6.I will never do anything guilty.
我永遠不會做讓自己內疚的事情。
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你經常跟家人呆在一起嗎?不錯。因為不經常與家人呆在一起的男人,永遠也成不了真正的男人!
8.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我費了一生的精力,試圖不讓自己變得十分粗心。女人和小孩子們可以很粗心,但男人不能。
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你 忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但 某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛 意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔, 所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼 辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表 你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對 待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直 到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎 樣,明天又是全新的一天。

《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌餘生,岌岌於死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐懼中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能適合我的地方.令我不用再擔心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好東西,也許是世間最好的東西.好的事情從不會逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅 強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能
6.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗 了!
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚 犯。希望讓你重獲自由
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對 它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。

② 100個英文電影里的英文句子。加翻譯。

我這里是78個,不夠100個,空你參考一下
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》�0�1
�0�1
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. �0�1
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。�0�1
�0�1
2. There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. �0�1
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。�0�1
�0�1
3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.�0�1 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》�0�1
�0�1
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.�0�1
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。�0�1
�0�1
5. Stupid is as stupid does.�0�1
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。�0�1
�0�1
6. Miracles happen every day.�0�1
奇跡每天都在發生。�0�1
�0�1
7. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.�0�1
我和珍妮形影不離。�0�1
�0�1
8. Have you given any thought to your future?�0�1
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
9. You just stay away from me please.�0�1
求你離開我。�0�1
�0�1
10. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.�0�1 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。�0�1
�0�1
11. It made me look like a ck in water.�0�1
它讓我如魚得水。�0�1
�0�1
12. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.�0�1
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。�0�1
�0�1
13. I was messed up for a long time.�0�1
這些年我一塌糊塗。�0�1
�0�1
14. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.�0�1
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
三《The Lion King獅子王》 �0�1
�0�1
15. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.�0�1
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。�0�1
�0�1
16. I laugh in the face of danger.�0�1
越危險就越合我心意。�0�1
�0�1
17. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.�0�1
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。�0�1
�0�1
18. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.�0�1
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。�0�1
�0�1
19. It's like you are back from the dead.�0�1
好像你是死而復生似的。�0�1
�0�1
20. You can't change the past.�0�1
過去的事是不可以改變的。�0�1
�0�1
21. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。�0�1
�0�1
22. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? �0�1
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?�0�1
�0�1
23. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.�0�1
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。�0�1
�0�1
24. I'll make it up to you, I promise.�0�1
我會補償你的,我保證。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 �0�1
�0�1
25. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.�0�1
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。�0�1
�0�1
26. I wish I could be more like you.�0�1
我要像你一樣就好了。�0�1
�0�1
27. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.�0�1
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠�0�1
�0�1
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。�0�1
�0�1
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.�0�1
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。�0�1
�0�1
30. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.�0�1 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。�0�1
�0�1
31. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.�0�1
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。�0�1
�0�1
32. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.�0�1
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。�0�1
33. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!�0�1
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。�0�1
�0�1
34. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.�0�1
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。�0�1
�0�1
35. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.�0�1
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 �0�1
�0�1
36. Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.�0�1
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》�0�1
�0�1
37. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.�0�1
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.�0�1
�0�1
38. We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.�0�1
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)�0�1
�0�1
39. There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. �0�1
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.�0�1
�0�1
40. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.�0�1
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)�0�1
�0�1
41. Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. �0�1
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。�0�1
�0�1
42. All life is a game of luck. �0�1
生活本來就全靠運氣。�0�1
�0�1
43. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. �0�1
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。�0�1
�0�1
44. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。�0�1
�0�1
45. To make each day count.�0�1
要讓每一天都有所值。�0�1
�0�1
46. We're women. Our choices are never easy.�0�1
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。�0�1
�0�1
47. You jump, I jump.�0�1
(another touching sentence)�0�1
�0�1
48. Will you give us a chance to live? �0�1
能不能給我們留一條生路?�0�1
�0�1
49. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. �0�1
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》�0�1
50. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.�0�1
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.�0�1
51. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.�0�1
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.�0�1
�0�1
52. Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.�0�1
�0�1
53. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.�0�1
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.�0�1
�0�1
54. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.�0�1
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.�0�1
�0�1
55. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.�0�1
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.�0�1
56. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.�0�1
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.�0�1
�0�1
57. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?�0�1
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?�0�1
�0�1
58. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.�0�1
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.�0�1
�0�1
59. Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.�0�1
�0�1
60. Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.�0�1
�0�1
61. The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.�0�1
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.�0�1
�0�1
62. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.�0�1
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.�0�1
�0�1
63. What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.�0�1
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》�0�1
�0�1
64. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.�0�1
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。�0�1
�0�1
65. One should love animals. They are so tasty.�0�1
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。�0�1
�0�1
66. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.�0�1
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。�0�1
�0�1
67. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.�0�1
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。�0�1
�0�1
68. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.�0�1
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。�0�1
�0�1
69. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。�0�1
�0�1
70. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.�0�1
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。�0�1
�0�1
71. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. �0�1
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)�0�1
�0�1
72. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.�0�1
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。�0�1
�0�1
73. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.�0�1 後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。�0�1
�0�1
74. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.�0�1
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧�0�1
�0�1
75. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.�0�1
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。�0�1
�0�1
76. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?�0�1
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。�0�1
�0�1
77. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!�0�1
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。�0�1
�0�1
78. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.�0�1
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。�0�1

我這里現在只有這些,希望對你有幫助

③ 英文電影中的勵志句子

英文電影中的勵志句子如下:

Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

④ 求四部英文電影中的好句子,經典語錄,每部電影十條,急用

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
1/12

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
2/12

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
3/12

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世

⑤ 英文電影中那些經典愛情句子

英文電影中那些經典愛情句子

1.《阿甘正傳》

我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.

2.《看得見風景的房間》

當你的心真的在痛,眼淚快要流下來的時候,那就趕快抬頭看看,這片曾經屬於我們的天空;當天依舊是那麼的廣闊,雲依舊那麼的瀟灑,那就不應該哭,因為我的離去,並沒有帶走你的世界。

When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.

3.《當哈利遇見莎莉》

愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.

4.《剪刀手愛德華》

我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。

I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.

5.《戀夏500天

愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。

Love makes man grow up or sink down.

6.《如果能再愛一次》

舉得起放得下的.叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

7.《廊橋遺夢》

我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。

We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.

8.《泰坦尼克號》

一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。

One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.

9.《初戀50次》

年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非常寬大的胸襟才行。

When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.

10.《單身公寓》

當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。

When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.

11.《分手信》

離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.

12.《曾經》

曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。

Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

13.《西雅圖夜未眠》

我喜歡並習慣了對變化的東西保持著距離,這樣才會知道什麼是最不會被時間拋棄的准則。比如愛一個人,充滿變數,我於是後退一步,靜靜的看著,直到看見真誠的感情。

I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.

14.《兩小無猜》

好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。

⑥ 電影中的英語短語句子

電影雖然主角不同,劇情卻是大同小異。下面是我給大家整理的電影中的英語短語句子,供大家參閱!

電影中的英語短語句子:英文電影優美短句

《The Lion King獅子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

電影中的英語短語句子:英文電影優美句子

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

電影中的英語短語句子:電影中常見的包含西方文化的英文短句

有些句子我們在電影裡面經常聽到,但對於它們的確切意思可能並不是很了解,下面我們一起來看幾個這樣的句子吧!

1. Have at you!

如果外國夫婦請你到家裡吃飯,看著一桌豐盛的酒席,你問他們可以開始吃了嗎,他們通常會說"Sure. Have at it."(當然,吃吧)。當兩個小孩子在相互追逐玩樂,互相打鬥的時候,一個通常會主動碰了一下另一個,然後說"哈哈,打到你了!",翻譯過來就是"Have at you!"

2. Good night, sleep tight.

這句話大家可能都認識,但是如果我說"Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."可能你就不太明白了。這句話通常都是家長對自己的小孩子說的話,其起源眾說紛紜。不過這有點像兒時的童謠,很押韻,像:Good night, sleep tight/ Wake up bright/ In the morning light/ To do what's right/ With all your might.之類的。

3. She is a has-been.

有一次我在酒吧里談論Britney Spears的時候,我朋友Tomas就說: "Well, Britney Spears is a has-been, Lady Gaga is hot nowadays."(布蘭妮早就過氣了,Lady Gaga現在很火。),不過,我回了他一句"Well, it's better to be a has-been than a never-was."(曇花一現也比默默無聞強啊!),他也不得不點頭認可。

這就是口語。恰當的用好簡單詞也能出奇制勝。像Something is off-key.(這事兒有些不對頭/蹊蹺。)、Mr.Know-it-all is humbled.(你這個"萬事通"這回可砸牌子啦!)、Don't be such a goody-goody.(不要跟個老好人似的誰也不得罪。)等等。

4. Mud in your eyes.

我們在敬酒的時候都知道用"Bottoms up!"、"Cheers!"、"Here's a toast to you!",其實還有一句就是"Here's mud in your eyes!"。這句話通常是在幽默輕松的環境來用的,多表示"祝你好運"。

其實西方還有一句諺語和飲酒有關,那就是:Beer before liquor, you'll never be sicker; but liquor before beer and you are in the clear。字面翻譯就是"喝完啤酒再喝白酒你就不會清醒,不過喝完白酒再喝啤酒你仍舊清醒"。從我

個人的經驗來看,I second that(我贊成這句話)。這句話也可以翻譯成"由淺入深難,由深入淺易"或"由儉入奢易,由奢入儉難"。

5. Do you respect me in the morning?

這是我許多年前在三里屯酒吧和一個外國友人一邊喝酒一邊shoot the breeze(神侃)的時候他教給我的,至今我沒用出去過,不過在電影里倒是遇到過幾次。這種情況多發生在party或bar里,當一個男孩和一個女孩彼此hit it off(聊得來),到了最後,男孩子如果鼓足了勇氣ask the girl to come to his house,這個女孩通常會問到這句話。因為她不希望是one night stand(一夜情)。這句話可以這樣理解,就是:"你是認真的嗎?"

⑦ 3部英文電影的30個經典句子

《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。

⑧ 英語電影美句摘抄短句

1. 英文電影中名句摘錄

1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。

2. 在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞

《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

《盜夢空間》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。

《愛情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

《黑天鵝》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正傳》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

《死亡詩社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

《冰與火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

《怦然心動》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《當幸福來敲門》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……

PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~

3. 英語電影句子摘抄

1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.

(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)

<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》

2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)

<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》

3.I will be back (我會回來的)

《終結者》

4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》

5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.

《功夫熊貓》

6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)

<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》

7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)

《聖誕聖樂》

4. 英語電影句子摘抄,每個電影要5句,快,急啊

1原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」

Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」

譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」

演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994

2《律政俏佳人》中畢業典禮上的一段話:

At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.

在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。

3 蜘蛛俠:

With great power comes great responsibility。

能力越大,責任越大

4《她比煙花寂寞》

Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.

Hilary: 如果你認為當個普通人比當天才更輕松,那麼你錯了。

5《肖申克的救贖》

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

5. 摘抄英文電影《勇敢傳說》6句優美句子

There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.

有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定。但我有更好的理解。命運就在我心中。你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它。

6. 英語電影台詞摘抄

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

7. 英文電影經典句子

當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。

或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。

What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。

如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。

阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。

3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。

忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。

剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。

我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。

我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。

8. 英文電影中一些常用的句子,短語

the following expressions are some of my favorite

1. I am always actting like the sky's falling

描述自己喜歡大驚小怪

2. it's payback time

報復的時候到了

3. they are pretty close mouth about it.

他們對那事情守口如瓶

4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.

很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.

5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.

在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的

6. I meant every word.

我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的

7.I slept straight through last night

用來描述你睡了好覺

8.How about meet at the usual place?

老地方見怎麼樣?

9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?

你確定你願意結婚么?

10.I've made myself crystal clear

Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.

11. you're burning daylight

你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好

12. I don't want you ever forget me.

用了ever 比僅說I don't want you forget me 好.

13. quit fooling around

別胡鬧

14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.

老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.

15 this is odd= this is weird真怪

16. let me get it straight now.

就讓我直說了吧

17. we can work it all out

很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決

18. I am merely a messenger

我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽

19. you all set?

說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?

20. I got no reason to lie to you

普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你

21. don't make any unnecessary risk

別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?

22. good fences make good neighbor.

很簡單, 我很喜歡

23. I don't regret a minute of that

我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道

24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming

我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.

暫時這么多,供你參考.

9. 英文電影里有名的句子

生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

電影:阿甘正傳

世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂

電影:愛瑪

你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?

如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!

就象我現在難於離開你一樣!

電影:簡愛

什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。

這不叫權利,這叫正義。

而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,

也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!

電影:辛德勒名單

上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!

電影:四根羽毛

我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,

因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。

除非我們即將死去。

電影:美國美人

"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」

「生命就是如此。」

電影:這個殺手不太冷

第一、不要叫她溫柔。

第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;

第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;

第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事

第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,

她會非常喜歡;

第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;

第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;

第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;

第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;

第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.

電影:我的野蠻女友

當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。

電影:《安妮•霍爾》

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!

記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

電影:肖申克的救贖

我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉

別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧

電影:教父

一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛

電影:菊花香

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。

電影:卡薩布蘭卡

我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.

電影:愛你9周半

"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"

電影:Gone with the wind

&lt;斷背山&gt;

我真希望能戒掉伱

&lt;艾瑪&gt;

上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多

⑨ 英文電影中的經典句子

經典英文台詞語錄【1】

1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

任何值得做的,就把它做好。

2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.

幸福是太多和太少之間的一站。

3、In love folly is always sweet.

戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。

4、The hard part isn』t making the decision. It』s living with it.

做出決定並不困難,困難的是接受決定。

5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.

你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狽無處遁形。

6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.

你也許已走出我的'視線,但從未走出我的思念。

7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.

愛不是什麼可能、大概、也許,一旦愛上了,自己是十分清楚的。

8、In the end, it』s not the years in your life that count. It』s the life in your years.

到頭來,你活了多少歲不算什麼,重要的是,你是如何度過這些歲月的。

9、When the whole world is about to rain, let』s make it clear in our heart together.

當全世界約好一起下雨,讓我們約好一起在心裡放晴。

10、It』s better to be alone than to be with someone you』re not happy to be with.

寧願一個人呆著,也不要跟不合拍的人呆一塊。

11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.

人生就是一場旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的應該是沿途的風景以及看風景的心情。

12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.

時間在流逝,生命中人來人往。不要錯失機會,告訴他們在你生命中的意義。

13、I lied when I said I didn』t like you. I lied when I said I didn』t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.

我說不愛你,那是假話;我說不在乎,那是假話;我告訴自己對你再不會有感覺了,那也是假話。

14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.

要得到真正的快樂,我們只需擁有三樣東西:有想做的事,有值得愛的人,有美麗的夢。

15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn』t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.

不管你有多痛苦,這個世界都不會為你停止轉動。太陽依舊照樣升起。

16、Accept what was and what is, and you』ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.

接受過去和現在的模樣,才會有能量去追尋自己的未來。

17、Until you make peace with who you are, you』ll never be content with what you have.

除非你能和真實的自己和平相處,否則你永遠不會對已擁有的東西感到滿足。

18、If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

要想射中靶,必須瞄準比靶略為高些,因為脫弦之箭都受到地心引力的影響。

19、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.

如果你希望成功,當以恆心為良友、以經驗為參謀、以謹慎為兄弟、以希望為哨兵。

20、I』ll think of you every step of the way.

我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。

經典英文台詞語錄【2】

1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don』t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could』ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here』s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we』ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《愛情故事》1970

Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There』s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I』m big!It』s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!


閱讀全文

與純英文電影句子圖片相關的資料

熱點內容
電影製作表英文怎麼說 瀏覽:77
音樂之聲類的老電影 瀏覽:623
電影西虹市首富簡介英文 瀏覽:920
血濺歸鄉路國語電影 瀏覽:717
皇家師姐9電影國語版 瀏覽:699
茅山弟子施法追美女是啥電影 瀏覽:943
電影小鎮導覽圖高清 瀏覽:264
什麼視頻能看國外戰爭電影 瀏覽:316
新上的兒童電影推薦一下2020 瀏覽:352
倫理電影在線看排行榜 瀏覽:372
關於中國夢的電影 瀏覽:235
楚留香之盜帥覺醒電影歌曲 瀏覽:807
新宿事件電影完整版解說 瀏覽:33
龍虎情電影有哪些演員 瀏覽:32
電影真實的魔鬼游戲劇情解說 瀏覽:130
異能國語電影免費觀看 瀏覽:183
現代美女被刀刺死電影 瀏覽:892
小馬國女孩大電影3語版 瀏覽:594
10歲兒童懸疑電影 瀏覽:196
贅婿電影演員表 瀏覽:667