㈠ 花木蘭電影經典電影台詞英語
電影《花木蘭》台詞中英對照
1. There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
2. 很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
3. It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
4. 保護我的國家和家人是我的榮幸。
5. So you'll die for honor.
6. 所以你將為榮譽而死。
7. I will die doing what's right!
8. 我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
9. The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
10. 花家最大的榮耀,就是有你這個好女兒。
11. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China.
12. 逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China
14. 逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。——玉皇大帝
15. To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
16. 要取悅你未來的公婆,你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅,不但要心存恭敬。
17. You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
18. 你也許看起來像個新娘,可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光。
19. Mulan:You shouldn't have to go!
20. 花木蘭:你不該走!
21. Mulan:There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
22. 花木蘭:很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
23. Fa Zhou:It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
24. 花弧:保護我的國家和家人是我的榮幸。
25. Mulan:So you'll die for honor.
26. 花木蘭:所以你將為榮譽而死。
27. Fa Zhou:I will die doing what's right!
28. 花弧:我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
29. Mulan:But if you...
30. 花木蘭:但是你……
31. Fa Zhou:I know my place!It is time you learned yours.
32. 花弧:我知道我將去往何方,現在輪到你問問自己了。
迪士尼動畫版《花木蘭》經典台詞
1.The flower that blooms in adversity isthe most rare and beautiful of all.
逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。
2.To please your future in-laws,youmust demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悅你未來的公婆,你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅,不但要心存恭敬。
3.You may look like a bride,butyou will never bring your family honor!
你也許看起來像個新娘,可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光。
4.There are plenty of young men tofight for China!
很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
5.It is an honor to protect mycountry and my family.
能夠保家衛國,是我的榮耀。
6.I will die doing what's right!
我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
7.I know my place!Itis time you learned yours.
我自有分寸,你也是時候管管你自己了。
8.I will serve the emperor in my father's place.
我替父親為國出征。
9.Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.
列祖列宗,求求你們,保佑木蘭。