導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 電影中英文句子摘抄

電影中英文句子摘抄

發布時間:2024-10-03 16:46:53

1. 適合做摘抄的電影電視劇英文台詞

1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
Sean Connery,「Dr.No」
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。」

演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962

2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」

譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」

演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942

3、原文:「It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.」
Mae West,「I』m No Angel」

譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」

演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933

4、原文:「I』ll be back.」

Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」

譯文:「我會回來的。」

90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格。

演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
?

5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」
Jean Harlow,「Hell』s Angels」

譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」

演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930

6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」

譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」

演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994

7、原文:「I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thought,I』d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」

譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」

演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933

8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don』t give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」

譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」

演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939

9、原文:「You talkin』to me?.」
Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」

譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976
勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。

10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don』t be stinchy,beby.」
Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」

譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」

演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930

2. 英語電影句子摘抄,每個電影要5句,快,急啊!帶電影名和中文

1原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」

譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」

演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994

2《律政俏佳人》中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.

在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。

3 蜘蛛俠:
With great power comes great responsibility。
能力越大,責任越大

4《她比煙花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.
Hilary: 如果你認為當個普通人比當天才更輕松,那麼你錯了。

5《肖申克的救贖》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

3. 好萊塢電影的經典句子摘抄

好萊塢電影的經典句子摘抄

攜差友 1.《泰坦尼克號》

一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富慶搏,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的`人。

One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finallyget your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind oftreasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love

2.《飛屋環行記》

幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one'shand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eatwhen you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.

3.《當哈利遇見莎莉》

愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人辯槐。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,youwill find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength atlast.

4.《剪刀手愛德華》

我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。

I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.

5.《阿甘正傳》

我不覺得人的長大後就變得心胸寬廣,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個簡單的人。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-mindedand can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowingwhat's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.

;

4. 值得摘抄的英文電影句子

值得摘抄的英文電影句子如下:

1.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。《亂世佳人》

2.Allright,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。《日落大道》

3.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡早上汽油彈的味道。《現代啟示錄》

4.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。《卡薩布蘭卡》

5.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。《阿甘正傳》

6.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。《揚帆》

5. 摘抄英文電影美句

摘抄英文電影美句如下:

1、You mean the world to me.你對我來說,就是全世界。I'll think of you every step of the way. 我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。

2、You are my sweet-heart.你是我的寶貝。Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

5、I'm different from others. I'm yours「 別人再好都是別人的 我不一樣 我是你的 「Want to say too much to say to him"「想說的話太多 一輩子慢慢給他說」Every day without you is like a book without pages. 沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。

6、The only present love demands is love. 愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。I'm going to love you for a long time without the thought of giving up.我打算愛你很久很久 沒有想要放棄的念頭。Passionate love is a quenchless thirst. 熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。

7、I can't give you the world, but my world can give it all to you.給不了你全世界 但我的世界可以全部給你.The most romantic and selfish thing in the world is: you are one of me世上最浪漫和最自私的話就是:你是我一個人的

6. 英文電影經典語錄摘抄

1. After all, tomorrow is another day!

不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

2. We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

3. Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.

今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

4. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西。因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

5. I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

6. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

7. 英語電影句子摘抄

1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice> 《傲慢與偏見》

2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don』t be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)
<Anna Christie> 《安娜-克里斯蒂》

3.I will be back (我會回來的)
《終結者》

4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump> 《阿甘正傳》

5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊貓》

6.Frankly my dear,I don』t give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind> 《飄》

7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《聖誕聖樂》

8. 看英文電影(並摘抄電影中的台詞)20個 救命啊= =我寒假作業= =

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

閱讀全文

與電影中英文句子摘抄相關的資料

熱點內容
好看搞笑情侶電影 瀏覽:567
電影太平輪彼岸是如何拍攝的 瀏覽:975
罪惡都市電影國語下載地址 瀏覽:246
搞笑電影談判專家在線觀看 瀏覽:812
使徒行者高清電影 瀏覽:224
一個人看電影的心情 瀏覽:32
怎麼看韓國電影魔女 瀏覽:75
外國王類似的電影 瀏覽:953
漂亮老師是怎樣教學生電影 瀏覽:225
電影中英文句子摘抄 瀏覽:576
電影海王片尾曲英文 瀏覽:649
日劇高清電影 瀏覽:524
青春微電影蛻變 瀏覽:273
電影父與女演員 瀏覽:163
尼古拉斯凱奇發槍什麼電影 瀏覽:569
女性時尚勵志電影排行榜 瀏覽:140
一個小女孩得了白血病的電影名字 瀏覽:993
電影解說搞笑二戰 瀏覽:973
香港電影冥婚粵語版 瀏覽:992
女主踩著男主的腳跳舞的電影 瀏覽:580