㈠ 好萊塢電影的經典句子摘抄
好萊塢電影的經典句子摘抄
攜差友 1.《泰坦尼克號》
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富慶搏,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的`人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finallyget your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind oftreasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love
2.《飛屋環行記》
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one'shand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eatwhen you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
3.《當哈利遇見莎莉》
愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人辯槐。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,youwill find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength atlast.
4.《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
5.《阿甘正傳》
我不覺得人的長大後就變得心胸寬廣,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個簡單的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-mindedand can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowingwhat's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
;㈡ 英語電影台詞摘抄
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
㈢ 英語電影和書籍里的好詞好句摘抄,不少於600個詞,有現成的么
一.【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死.
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4.「some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是體制化.
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的.
㈣ 摘抄英文電影美句
1、A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
2、Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 模弊滾
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
㈤ 值得摘抄的英文電影句子
值得摘抄的英文電影句子如下:
1.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。《亂世佳人》
2.Allright,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。《日落大道》
3.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡早上汽油彈的味道。《現代啟示錄》
4.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。《卡薩布蘭卡》
5.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。《阿甘正傳》
6.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。《揚帆》
㈥ 英語電影句子摘抄
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice> 《傲慢與偏見》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don』t be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)
<Anna Christie> 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我會回來的)
《終結者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump> 《阿甘正傳》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊貓》
6.Frankly my dear,I don』t give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind> 《飄》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《聖誕聖樂》