導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 英語電影台詞超過30個字

英語電影台詞超過30個字

發布時間:2024-10-19 12:12:56

A. 急求40個經典英語電影台詞

一共22+20=42句台詞
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here』s looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970
14,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

15,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

16,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
17,《海上鋼琴師》
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living drilled of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
陸上的人喜歡尋根究底,虛度很多的光陰。冬天憂慮夏天的遲來,夏天擔心冬天的將至。所以你們不停到處去追求一個遙不可及、四季如夏的地方。我並不羨慕。

18, All that city. You just couldn』t see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn』t see. You understand that? What I didn』t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...
所有那些城市,你就是無法看見盡頭。盡頭?拜託!拜託你給我看它的盡頭在哪?當時,站在舷梯向外看還好。我那時穿著大衣,感覺也很棒,覺得自己前途無量,然後我就要下船去。放心!完全沒問題!可是,阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。根本就沒有盡頭。我看不見的是這一切的盡頭,世界的盡頭。

19,Take the piano. Keys begin. Keys end. You know there are 88 of them. They』re not infinite. You』re infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out in front of me. Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end. That keyboard is infinite. Then on that keyboard there』s no music you can play. That』s God』s piano.
拿鋼琴來說.鍵盤有始亦有終。你確切地知道88個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。它們並不是無限的,而你,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的。我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應付。而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤。我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢?那是上帝的鍵盤啊!
20,Did you see the streets? There』re thousands of them. How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one way to die……. You don』t even know where it comes to an end. Aren』t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the thought of it?
你看到那數不清的街道嗎?如何只選擇其中一條去走?一個共渡一生的女人,一幢屬於自己的屋子,一種生與死的方式~~~~ 你甚至不知道什麼時候才是盡頭。一想到這個,難道不會害怕、會崩潰嗎?

21,《搏擊俱樂部》
Advertising has its taste in cars and clothes. Working jobs we hate
so we can buy shit we don』t need. We』re the middle children of
history. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great
depression. Our great war』s a spiritual war. Our great depression
is our lives. We』ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we』d all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won』t. We』re slowly learning that fact. And we』re very, very
pissed off.
廣告誘惑我們買車子,衣服,於是拚命工作買不需要的東西,我們是被歷史
遺忘的一代,沒有目的,沒有地位,沒有世界大戰,沒有經濟大恐慌,我們的
大戰只是心靈之戰,我們的恐慌只是我們的生活。我們從小看電視,相信有一
天會成為富翁,明星或搖滾巨星,但是我們不會。那是我們漸漸面對的現實,
我們非常非常憤怒。
22,You』re not your job. You』re not how much money you have in the bank. You』re not the car you drive. You』re not the contents of your wallet. You』re not your fucking khakis. You』re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
工作不能代表你,銀行存款並不能代表你,你開的車也不能代表你,皮夾里
的東西不能代表你,衣服也不能代表你,你只是平凡眾生中的其中一個.
20部經典英文電影對白

1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

B. 求三對電影對白 英語的 每對30詞左右

30句,怕網路不讓發那麼多字。我個人最喜歡的電影是《肖申克的救贖》。看了幾十次了,每一次都好像能讓我重生。這部電影的經典台詞很多,網上流傳最廣的幫你摘錄了一部分。
Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。

Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate』em, th
en you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。

Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were s inging about. Truth is, I don』t want to know. Some things are better left uns
aid.I』d like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful,it can"
t expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.
瑞德話外音:到今天我還不知道那兩個義大利娘們在唱些什麼,其實,我也不想知道。有 些東西還是留著不說為妙。我像她們該是在唱一些非常美妙動人的故事,美妙得難以用言 語來表達,美妙的讓你心痛。告訴你吧,這些聲音直插雲霄,飛得比任何一個人敢想的夢 還要遙遠。就像一些美麗的鳥兒撲扇著翅膀來到我們褐色牢籠,讓那些牆壁消失得無影無蹤。就在那一剎那,鯊堡監獄的每一個人都感到了自由。

(On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here』s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren』t made out of stone That there』s a---there』s a---there』s something inside that』s yours, that they can』t touch.
(在監獄里放歌劇唱片)
安迪:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石 頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。

Andy Dufresne: That』s the beauty of music. They can』t take that away from yo u.
安迪:這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。

Red reading a note left by Andy: Remember, Red, hope is good thing, mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
瑞德讀安迪留下的條子:記住,瑞德,希望是件美麗的東西,也許是最好的東西。美好的東西是永遠不會死的。

Red narrating: We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like freemen. h\*ll, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We
were the lords of all creation. As for Andy—-hespent that break hunkered in
the shade, a strangelittle smile on his face.watching us drink his beer.
瑞德話外音:我們坐在太陽下,感覺就像自由人。見鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房頂。我們是創造的主人。而安迪——他在這間歇中蹲在綠蔭下,一絲奇特的微笑掛在臉上,看著我們喝他的啤酒。

Red narrating: You could argue he』d done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, mabye make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normanl again, if only for a short while.
瑞德話外音:你會說他做這些是為了討好看守。或者也許是為了同我們搞好關系。而我則認為他只是為了再度體驗一下正常人的感覺,哪怕只是為了短短的片刻。

Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don』t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they』re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
瑞德話外音:我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,他們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。

Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
這句我更喜歡某個字幕組翻譯的「汲汲於生,或汲汲於死」
============================================
還有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜歡的電影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?
All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。
that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由萬歲……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。

全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的結尾。那種讓人意猶未盡的感覺非常強烈。在最後結尾處,威廉姆·華萊士英勇就義,全城人民都不忍他繼續被劊子手摺磨而幫他求情,甚至劊子手都希望他說一句求饒的話。而他用盡全身力氣,高喊了一個單詞:「FREEDOM!!!!!!」
======================================================
《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。

C. 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!

-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。

2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的

3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。

4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊

5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」

6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。

7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」

8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨

9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?

10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」

D. 電影經典台詞英語 勵志

電影經典英語勵志台詞如下:

1、Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it』s called present!昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》


4、Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful orkings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》

E. 經典英語電影台詞

經典英語電影台詞如下:

A man can be destroyed but not defeated。

一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry。

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone。

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up。

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》



F. 經典英文電影台詞||英語作文最佳素材

經典英文電影台詞英語作文最佳素材

好的話語可以溫暖人心,鼓勵前行。是治癒心靈的慰籍,是照亮內心的燈盞。

1、I like you,but just like you.—縱然萬劫不復,縱然相思入骨,我也待你眉眼如初,歲月如故。

2、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.—生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。

3、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won't make you cry.—沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

4、I hope you never lack the courage to start over again.—希望你任何時候都不缺從頭再來的勇氣。

5、Cross the stars over the moon to meet your betterself.—跨過星河邁過月亮去迎接更好的自己。

6、We will go ashore at last in the sunshine.—我們終將上岸,陽光萬里。

7、When the world says Give up,hope whispers,Try it one more time.—當全世界都要我放棄時,期待有人輕語一聲,再試一次。

8、Never give up,always have hope in front waiting for.—永不放棄,總有希望在前面等。

9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something,not even me.—別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

10、Anything that can't kill me will only make me stronger.—任何不能殺了我的只會令我更強。

11、The stars are bright everywhere,depending onwhether you have lookeptothem.—星星在哪裡都是很亮的,就看你有沒有抬頭去看他們。

12、Tomorrow will be another day.—明天,又將是美好的一天。

13、Confidence is not always asuccess,Confidencewill never succeed.—有信心不一定會成功,沒信心一定不會成功。

14、You have a dream,you got to protectit.—如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

15、What is the difference between a man and a saltyfish without a dream?—做人如果沒夢想,跟咸魚有什麼分別?

G. 英語電影經典台詞

英語電影經典台詞有:

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers arejust too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that theycan't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西,有他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no goodthing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

4.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'regonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

5.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

閱讀全文

與英語電影台詞超過30個字相關的資料

熱點內容
嘉禾經典武俠電影 瀏覽:395
電影大空頭台詞 瀏覽:527
午夜電影網倫理電影在哪裡看 瀏覽:478
有哪些好看電影兒童 瀏覽:214
巨石強森經典動作電影 瀏覽:294
請問叢林做戰片那部電影好看 瀏覽:645
電影乘風破浪劇情 瀏覽:20
國產青春電影海報 瀏覽:955
為什麼鬼電影里不能有真鬼 瀏覽:823
名字有4個字的美國電影 瀏覽:367
奪命鯊灘電影劇情 瀏覽:265
尋夢環游記電影在線觀看免費中文 瀏覽:586
電影精變高清版百度網盤下載 瀏覽:527
學生冒充老師給同學們講課的電影 瀏覽:687
電影風雲2在哪裡拍的 瀏覽:411
國產電影兵臨城下幕後故事 瀏覽:479
招募電影演員17歲 瀏覽:476
電影中的文案是什麼意思 瀏覽:597
大國手電筒影在哪裡看 瀏覽:810
五一有哪些新電影上映 瀏覽:412