⑴ 求美國電影《畢業生》的經典台詞!!!!!!!
Mr. Braddock: What's the matter? The guests are all downstairs, Ben, waiting to see you.
布蘭多克先生:你怎麼了,客人們都在樓下,本,等著看你呢。
Benjamin: Look, Dad, could you explain to them that I have to be alone for a while?
本傑明:爸爸,你能不能向他們解釋,我得一個人呆會。
Mr. Braddock: These are all our good friends, Ben. Most of them have known you since, well, practically since you were born. What is it, Ben?
布蘭多克先生:他們都是我們的好朋友,本,他們大多從你出生就認識你,你到底怎麼了?
Benjamin: I'm just...
本傑明:我只是……
Mr. Braddock: Worried?
布蘭多克先生:焦慮?
Benjamin: Well...
本傑明:是……
Mr. Braddock: About what?
布蘭多克先生:為什麼焦慮?
Benjamin: I guess about my future.
本傑明:我想是擔心我的未來。
Mr. Braddock: What about it?
布蘭多克先生:未來怎麼了?
Benjamin: I don't know... I want it to be...
本傑明:我不知道,我想它變得……
Mr. Braddock: To be what?
布蘭多克先生:變得怎樣?
Benjamin: [looks at his father] ... Different.
本傑明:(看著他的父親)變得……不一樣。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin: Where did you do it?
本傑明:你在哪裡做的?
Mrs. Robinson: In his car.
魯賓遜夫人:在他的車里。
Benjamin: What kind of car was it?
本傑明:什麼樣的車?
Mrs. Robinson: Come on now.
魯賓遜夫人:走吧,現在。
Benjamin: No, I really want to know.
本傑明:不,我真的想知道。
Mrs. Robinson: A Ford.
魯賓遜夫人:一輛福特。
Benjamin: Goddamn, that's great. So old Elaine Robinson got started in a Ford.
本傑明:天啦,太強了。伊萊恩開始於一輛福特車。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. Robinson, youre trying to sece me, arent you?
羅賓森太太,你正在挑逗我吧?
⑵ 我記得有一部電影還是電視劇 裡面有一個場景就是學生畢業講話什麼的 有一句台詞好像是 我想說去他媽夢想
是電影男朋友女朋友,張孝全,桂綸鎂,鳳小岳主演的,我想說去他媽夢想這句台詞是王心仁(鳳小岳飾)在集會上說的,
1985年高雄的夏天,充滿著玉蘭花的香味,也洋溢著青春的躁動。尚未開放的台灣校園,教官一人獨大。沒有民主與自由可言的學校,壓制不住王心仁(鳳小岳 飾)逆反的心,寫藏頭詩,策劃集體抗議舞會。和他一起無法無天的還有陳忠良(張孝全 飾)和林美寶(桂綸鎂 飾)。經常膩在一起的三人,愛情也在悄無聲息地滋長。木訥的忠良讀不懂美寶的暗示;心仁則積極地追求美寶;而最早交女友的忠良卻困惑了。
和阿仁成為男女朋友的美寶則時不時從家鄉來台北,三人依舊親密無間。一場盛大的學生集會引起了警方的注意,也沖垮了三人的維系。阿良選擇跨出了城牆;阿仁抵不住外在誘惑;將這一切看在眼裡的美寶,已無法選擇無視。踏入社會,多年不聯系的他們再次有了交集。曾經的好友戀人,現在各自有了新的身份加諸身上。為愛自討苦吃...
1、我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
I'll be back.
2、人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
No man is perfect.
3、讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
Let me see the money!
4、我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
I want to be alone.
5、願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
May the Force be with you!。
6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
James Bond, Bond.
7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
I am the king of the world!
8、你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
You can't handle the truth!
9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Just look at you, kid.
10、你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
Are you talking to me?
11、來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
Come on, let me happy too.
12、在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
No crying in baseball!
13、我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.
14、愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
Love means never having to say I'm sorry.
15、畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
After all, tomorrow is another day!
16、我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
I'll have what she has.
17、沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
There is no better word than "greed".
18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
Just do it and stand on top of the world!
19、一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
20、我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
21、羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?
22、沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
No place can be compared with the home.
23、我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
I feel a need, a need for speed!
24、坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.
25、親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.
26、彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".
27、托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.
28、上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.
29、我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I am huge! These pictures make me small.
30等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!
31、現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.
32、系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.
33、路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
34、我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.
35、快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.
36、好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.
37、噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
38、我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!
39、媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
40、人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.
41、世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.
42、你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any Psentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!
⑷ 你知道哪些因為失誤出現的經典鏡頭
電影有時候有些經典鏡頭恰恰是因為失誤,加上演員自己的即興發揮,一起來看看有哪些吧
電影《畢業生》在影片36:43,在摸了羅賓遜太太的胸之後,飾演班傑明的達斯汀霍夫曼,作為一個真實的自己已經綳不住。本來要講下一句台詞的他說不出話來,就轉身離開「羅賓遜太太」,在遠處用頭撞了幾次牆,發出「咚咚」的聲音。他以為導演當然會喊卡然後重拍這個鏡頭,但是沒有。這時,還是羅賓遜太太轉過身子,馬上接上了下邊的台詞。
R: Benjamin, would this be easier for you in the dark?
B: Mrs. Robinson, I can』t do this.
R: You what?
B: This is all terribly wrong.
⑸ 誰知道<畢業生>的電影台詞!
讀電影台詞學英語:《The Graate》畢業生
Ben是一個剛剛大學畢業的學生,生活中充滿了對未來的迷惘。
在這一幕中,他經不起自己爸爸的好朋友的老婆的勾引來到了一個賓館開房間,
我們一起來體驗一下他在極度尷尬的情況下說的英語。說不定能幫你回憶起一些往事。
MRS. ROBINSON: Hello, Benjamin.
BEN: Oh. Hello.
MRS. ROBINSON: May I sit down?
BEN: Of course.
MRS. ROBINSON: Thank you.
MRS. ROBINSON: How are you?
BEN: Very well. Thank you.
MRS. ROBINSON: May I have a drink?
BEN: A drink? Of course.
(Ben looks toward a passing WAITER and raises his hand.
The waiter pays no attention. Ben looks back at Mrs. Robinson apologetically.)
BEN: He didn''t see me.
MRS. ROBINSON: Waiter!
MRS. ROBINSON: I will have a martini.
WAITER #1: Yes, madam.
MRS. ROBINSON: You don''t have to be so nervous, you know.
BEN: Nervous. Well, I am a bit nervous. I mean it''s –
it''s pretty hard to be suave when you''re –
MRS. ROBINSON: Did you get us a room?
BEN: What?
MRS. ROBINSON: Have you gotten us a room yet?
BEN: I haven''t. No.
MRS. ROBINSON: Do you want to?
BEN: Well – I don''t. I mean I could. Or we could just talk.
MRS. ROBINSON: Do you want me to get it?
BEN: You? Oh no. No. I''ll get it.
MRS. ROBINSON: Do you want to get it now?
BEN: Now?
MRS. ROBINSON: Yes.
BEN: Well – I don''t know.
MRS. ROBINSON: Why don''t you get it.
BEN: Why don''t I get it? Well – I will then. If you''ll excuse me.
(Ben walks out of the Veranda Room and into the lobby.)
ROOM CLERK: Yes sir?
BEN: A room. I''d like a room, please.
ROOM CLERK: A single room or a double room?
BEN: A single. Just for myself, please.
ROOM CLERK: Will you sign the register, please?
He pushes the card and a pen toward Ben.
Ben writes his name on the card and then stares
at it for a moment, crumples it up and fills out a second card.
ROOM CLERK: Is anything wrong, sir?
BEN: What? No. Nothing.
ROOM CLERK: Do you have any luggage, Mister –Gladstone?
BEN: Luggage? Yes. Yes. I do.
ROOM CLERK: Where is it?
BEN: What?
ROOM CLERK: Where is your luggage?
BEN: Well it''s in the car. It''s out in the car.
ROOM CLERK: Very good, sir. I''ll have a porter bring it in.
BEN: Oh no.
ROOM CLERK: Sir?
BEN: I mean I''d – I''d rather not go to the trouble of bringing it all in.
I just have a toothbrush. I can get it myself. If that''s all right.
ROOM CLERK: Of course.
ROOM CLERK: I''ll have a porter show you the room.
BEN: Oh. Well actually, I''d just as soon find it myself.
I just have the toothbrush to carry up and I think I can manage it myself.
ROOM CLERK: Whatever you say, sir.
BEN: Thank you.
注釋:
*apologetically: 抱歉的
*Martini:馬提尼酒
*A single room or a double room?單人間還是雙人間?
*register:登記表
*Do you have any luggage?你有行李嗎?
*porter:賓館的搬運工
*I''d rather not…我寧願不…
*toothbrush: 牙刷
*manage it:解決
*Whatever you say.隨你的便
⑹ 電影畢業生生存指南的經典台詞
1,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)