導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > iloveyou電影台詞片段

iloveyou電影台詞片段

發布時間:2024-11-12 05:46:51

⑴ 有一部外國電影,很經典的一段對白,女主說I love you,男主忘詞遂答,I know,這是那部電影

這是《星球大戰:帝國反擊戰》,萊婭公主對索羅說I love you,索羅回答I know.

電影台詞說「我愛你」,你知道幾種方式

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and the thing is, I love you.
我思考了很久,結論是:我愛你。

You are the epitome of everything I've ever looked for in another human being.
你擁有我夢寐以求的一切美好品質。

Love is too weak a word for the way I feel. I lurv you. I loave you. I luff you.
用愛這個詞來形容我的感受太蒼白了,我耐你,我中意你,我賊稀罕你啊!

There's only one place in the world I call home and it's because you're there.
這世界上只有一個我能稱之為家的地方,那就是有你鎮友的地方。

I'd feel better sitting outside your apartment on the curb than any other place I can think of or imagine.
坐在你家門口讓我感覺非常棒,我再也想不出其他更好的地方了。

I'm not waking up another morning without being able to look at you next to me.
我再也不想清晨醒來的時候沒有你在身邊。

Can't you see what I'm trying to tell you, I love you!
你難道還看不出我對你的心意嗎?我愛你!

I love you...Very much.
我愛你······至深。

No other love but you.
除你之外別無所愛。

You complete me.
你讓我的人生完整了。

I think that's the only thing I've ever been really sure of in my entire life.
我認為愛你是我人生中唯一確信不疑的事情。

You are the woman that I want.
你就是我想要的那個女人。

You have bewitched me, body and soul.
你讓我著了魔,從肉體到靈魂。

Whatever I am... I'm yours.
不論我是什麼,我都是你的。

I am so in love with you.
我是如此愛你。

You're the only one for me.
你是我的唯一。

I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我雖然有點愚笨,但我知道什麼是愛。

All I ever wanted... was you!
我一直以來想要的就是你!

I've loved you more than any woman's ever loved a rabbit.
我愛你勝過任何女人對兔子的愛。

I love you more than anyone has ever loved.
我愛你勝戚巧過任何曾經愛過的人。

I love you more than my life.
我愛你勝過我的生命。

I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起。

I made up my mind you were the only woman for me.
我想好了,你就是我的唯一。

I've loved you since the first day I met you, and I'll never stop.
遇見你的第一天起我就愛上了你,而且我永遠不會御仔槐停止愛你。

I'll love you always. Until your heart stops beating. 'Til the stars turn cold.
我會永遠愛你。直到你的心臟停止跳動。直到星辰不再發光。

I've never felt that before.
我之前從未有過這樣的感覺。

Because I came alive when I met you.
因為遇見你,我又活過來了。

So I will wait forever for you, okay? I will wait the rest of my life.
我會永遠等你的,好不好?我會用我的餘生來等待。

I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
我想擁有你的全部,永遠,你和我,每時每刻都在一起。

I love you. I always have. And I always will.
我愛你。我一直都愛著你,並將永遠愛你。

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of the life to start as soon as possible.
當你意識到你想與一個人共度餘生的時候,你會希望這份餘生盡快開始。

You had me at "hello."
你的一句「你好」我就已經淪陷了。

⑶ 求美國電影PS:I Love You 的經典台詞

我們都很自大,害怕老去,卻從未意識到能夠一起老去是件多麼幸福的事。

你如果想承諾我什麼的話,那麼就答應我你難過的時候,或者迷茫的時候,或失去信念的時候,你要用自己的雙眼來真正看清自己。

⑷ 求三部英文電影的十分鍾台詞!急!!!!作業啊!!!台詞最好少一點!!!

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

⑸ 電影經典愛情台詞

「I love you. I just don't like you any more.」
我無法控制對你的難以忘懷,但關於你的一切我已不再懷有期待。
——《one day》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。
——《卡薩布蘭卡》
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
當你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會期待餘生開始得越早越好。
——《當哈利遇到莎莉》
"You had me at hello."
第一次見面時,我就被你征服了。
"You complete me."
你使我的人生完整。
——《甜心先生》
I like how she makes me feel. Like...Like life is worth it.
我愛她給我的感覺。就像...就像不枉此生。
——《和莎莫的五百天》)
其實愛情是有時間性的,認識得太早或太晚都是不行的,如果我在另一個時間或空間認識她,這個結局也許會不一樣。
——《2046》

⑹ 求英文電影配音片段 2人

如果能再愛一次 這個電影不錯的 對白也很經典。。。

伊恩:I love you. 珊曼莎:Oh, I love you too. 伊恩:And I wanna tell you why I love you. 珊曼莎:It's raining, you know that ,right? 伊恩:I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I love you since I met you. But I couldn't allow myself to truely feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions so unfair. Today, because of you, what I learnt from you, every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learnt if you do that then you're living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Not for today, not for you, I would never know love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved. 珊曼莎:I… I don't know what to said. 伊恩:You don't have to say anything, I just wanna tell you. 伊恩對莎曼塔最後的告白: 我對你一見鍾情……但知道今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。 英文版: I have loved you since I met you ...but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you ...every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn』t matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you ...I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved.

閱讀全文

與iloveyou電影台詞片段相關的資料

熱點內容
高清電影院買票 瀏覽:502
萬達看電影怎麼便宜 瀏覽:616
哪裡有4毛的電影 瀏覽:168
在哪裡可以看電影向日葵 瀏覽:599
姐姐們倫理電影 瀏覽:203
周潤發的最經典的一部電影 瀏覽:495
宋小寶和沙溢演的電影有哪些 瀏覽:764
老電影奸魔2國語在線 瀏覽:573
韓國倫理電影2018最新級 瀏覽:557
公公和兒媳婦的倫理電影 瀏覽:450
怎麼才能帶零食進電影院 瀏覽:259
強森退伍的電影是什麼 瀏覽:762
妖魔道五電影粵語高清 瀏覽:870
看電影訂票嗎 瀏覽:478
碟仙碟仙電影粵語 瀏覽:50
翠萍愛情歌曲電影 瀏覽:352
美女被男的附身電影 瀏覽:716
2005殺破狼1電影粵語百度雲 瀏覽:983
綠皮火車電影哪裡可以看 瀏覽:538
電影保鏢演員表 瀏覽:645