導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 經典英國電影台詞英文

經典英國電影台詞英文

發布時間:2024-11-17 04:27:22

❶ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

❷ 英文電影台詞

經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍•白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

❸ 鍗佸彞鑻辨枃鐢靛獎緇忓吀鍙拌瘝

10閮ㄨ嫳鏂囩數褰辯粡鍏稿彴璇嶆潵鑷:鑲栫敵鍏嬬殑鏁戣祹銆佸綋騫哥忔潵鏁查棬銆侀樋鐢樻d紶銆佽繖涓鏉鎵嬩笉澶鍐楓佽緵寰峰嫆鐨勫悕鍗曘佽緵寰峰嫆鐨勫悕鍗曘乂瀛椾粐鏉闃熴侀椈棣欒瘑濂充漢銆佹湰鏉版槑路宸撮】濂囦簨銆佷竴澶┿佹悘鍑諱勘涔愰儴銆
1.鑲栫敵鍏嬬殑鏁戣祹
.Getbusylivingorgetbusydying.
鎴戞兂鍙鏈変竴涓綆鍗曠殑閫夋嫨錛岃佷箞蹇欑潃媧伙紝瑕佷箞蹇欑潃姝匯
2.褰撳垢紱忔潵鏁查棬
Yougotadream,yougottaprotectit.Peoplecan'tdosomethingthemselves,theywannatellyouyoucan'tdoit.Ifyouwantsomething,gogetit. 
濡傛灉浣犳湁姊︽兂鐨勮瘽錛屽氨蹇呴』鎹嶅崼瀹冦傞偅浜涗竴浜嬫棤鎴愮殑浜烘繪槸鎯沖憡璇変綘錛屼綘涔熸垚涓嶄簡澶у櫒銆傚傛灉浣犳湁鐞嗘兂鐨勮瘽錛屽氨瑕佸幓鍔鍔涘疄鐜般
3.闃跨敇姝d紶
Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolates,youneverknowwhatyou'regonnaget.
鐢熷懡灝卞儚涓鐩掑閥鍏嬪姏錛屼綘姘歌繙涓嶇煡閬撲笅涓棰楁槸浠涔堟粙鍛熾
4.榪欎釜鏉鎵嬩笉澶鍐
-Islifealwaysthishard.Orisitjustwhenyou'reakid?
-Alwayslikethis.
-鐢熸椿鏄鍚︽繪槸濡傛よ壈杈涳紵榪樻槸浠呬粎絝ュ勾鎵嶅傛わ紵
-鎬繪槸濡傛ゃ
5.杈涘痙鍕掔殑鍚嶅崟
Whoeversavesonelife,savestheworldentire.
褰撲綘鎸芥晳浜嗕竴鏉$敓鍛斤紝灝辯瓑浜庢尳鏁戜簡鍏ㄤ笘鐣屻

6.V瀛椾粐鏉闃
..
涓嶅簲璇ュ蟲曚粬浠鐨勩傚簲璇ュ蟲曚粬浠鐨勩
7.闂婚欒瘑濂充漢
..Withoutexception,Iknew,butInevertookit.Youknowwhy?Itwastoodamnhard.
濡備粖鎴戣蛋鍒頒漢鐢熺殑鍗佸瓧璺鍙o紝鎴戠煡閬撳摢鏉¤礬鏄瀵圭殑銆傛涓嶆剰澶栵紝鎴戝氨鏄鐭ラ亾銆備絾鎴戜粠涓嶈蛋錛屼負浠涔堬紵鍥犱負澶浠栧堣嫤浜嗭紒
8.鏈鏉版槑路宸撮】濂囦簨
Benjamin,we'remeanttolosethepeoplewelove.?
鏈鏉版槑錛屾垜浠鍛戒腑娉ㄥ畾瑕佸け鍘繪墍鐖變箣浜恆備笉鐒舵垜浠鎬庝箞鐭ラ亾錛屼粬浠鍦ㄦ垜浠鐢熷懡涓鏈夊氶噸瑕侊紵
9.涓澶
Iloveyou,Dexter.Somuch.Ijustdon'tlikeyouanymore.
鎴戠埍浣狅紝寰鋒柉鐗廣傞潪甯哥埍銆備絾鎴戜笉鍐嶅枩嬈浣犱簡銆
10.鎼忓嚮淇變箰閮
You'renotyourjob.You'.You'renotthecaryoudrive.You'renotthecontentsofyourwallet.You'renotyourfukingkhakis.Youaretheall-sing,all-dancingcrapoftheworld.
宸ヤ綔涓嶈兘浠h〃浣狅紝閾惰屽瓨嬈句篃涓嶈兘浠h〃浣狅紝浣犲紑鐨勮濺涔熶笉鑳戒唬琛ㄤ綘錛岀毊澶歸噷鐨勪笢瑗誇笉鑳戒唬琛ㄤ綘錛岃。鏈嶄篃涓嶈兘浠h〃浣狅紝浣犲彧鏄騫沖嚒浼楃敓涓鐨勪竴涓銆

❹ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~

1阿甘正傳
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2肖申克的救贖Shawshank Redemption

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. (你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 )

3獅子王The Lion King

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 )

❺ 有哪些經典的英文電影台詞

1. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
2. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
「我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。」——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)
3. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)
4. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
5. "E.T, phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:「E.T.打電話回家。」——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mr. Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
「他們叫我狄博思先生。」——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)
7. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
「玫瑰花蕾。」——《公民凱恩》(1941年)
8. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)
9. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
10. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
11. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
「曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。」——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

12. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」——《諾博士》(「007」系列第一部,1962年)
13. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
14. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「我很大!是畫面太小了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
15. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)
16 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
17 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)
18,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
19,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
20,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

❻ 鑻辨枃鐢靛獎緇忓吀鍙拌瘝鎽樻妱100鍙

1錛 Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you鈥檙e gonna get. (鐢熷懡灝卞儚涓鐩掑閥鍏嬪姏錛岀粨鏋滃線寰鍑轟漢鎰忔枡)

銆銆10錛 I was messed up for a long time.(榪欎簺騫存垜涓濉岀硦娑)
11錛 I don鈥檛 know if we each have a destiny, or if we鈥檙e all just floating around accidental鈥攍ike on a breeze.(鎴戜笉鎳傛垜浠鏄鍚︽湁鐫鍚勮嚜鐨勫懡榪愶紝榪樻槸鍙鏄鍒板勯殢椋庨樻壃.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.


鎴戜滑灝嗚佽╀綘浠闈炲父楂樺叴銆傝繖閲屽楃敤浜嗗厠鏋楃壒•浼婃濈壒浼嶅痙鐨勪竴鍙ュ彴璇嶏細
Go ahead and make my day!

❼ 經典英文電影台詞

1、我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

I'll be back.

2、人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

No man is perfect.

3、讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

Let me see the money!

4、我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

I want to be alone.

5、願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

May the Force be with you!。

6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

James Bond, Bond.

7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

I am the king of the world!

8、你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

You can't handle the truth!

9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

Just look at you, kid.

10、你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

Are you talking to me?

11、來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

Come on, let me happy too.

12、在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

No crying in baseball!

13、我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.

14、愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

Love means never having to say I'm sorry.

15、畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

After all, tomorrow is another day!

16、我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

I'll have what she has.

17、沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

There is no better word than "greed".

18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

Just do it and stand on top of the world!

19、一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

20、我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

21、羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?

22、沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

No place can be compared with the home.

23、我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

I feel a need, a need for speed!

24、坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.

25、親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.

26、彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".

27、托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.

28、上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.

29、我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

I am huge! These pictures make me small.

30等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!

31、現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.

32、系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.

33、路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

34、我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.

35、快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.

36、好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.

37、噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.

38、我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!

39、媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

40、人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.

41、世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.

42、你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any Psentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!

❽ 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!

-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。

2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的

3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。

4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊

5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」

6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。

7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」

8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨

9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?

10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」

閱讀全文

與經典英國電影台詞英文相關的資料

熱點內容
韓國電影學校男主貼著女主 瀏覽:773
電影這里有情況演員表 瀏覽:67
曾志偉三國電影名字 瀏覽:193
日本電影怎麼變成中文字幕 瀏覽:312
電影人物台詞怎麼描寫 瀏覽:273
香港電影里查車的幾句台詞 瀏覽:28
俄羅斯電影中俄字幕的 瀏覽:130
電影六月2015中文字幕 瀏覽:146
realmeui電影字幕拼接 瀏覽:144
電影陳三兩演員 瀏覽:340
穿越災難科幻電影 瀏覽:590
游樂園電影台詞 瀏覽:359
你已經看完電影了嗎用英語怎麼說 瀏覽:808
女狙擊手電筒影中文版 瀏覽:993
現代主義電影有哪些人 瀏覽:545
1979年中國和越南戰爭電影 瀏覽:493
搞笑美國電影光頭 瀏覽:478
瘋狂英語電影特輯所有電影 瀏覽:495
最好看的冒險電影排行榜 瀏覽:995
電影散場了你要離開什麼意思 瀏覽:178