⑴ 黑暗騎士結尾台詞
1、Wayne: I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be. Call it in.
韋恩:我可以成為任何人——只要高譚需要我成為的。讓他們(警察們)進來。
2、Gordon (talking about Dent):A hero. Not the hero we deserved,but the hero we needed. Nothing less than a knight...shining.
戈登(在丹特的紀念集會):一個英雄,一個我們不配擁有的英雄,卻是我們需要的英雄,一個「閃光」的騎士。
3、Gordon (to Wayne): They'll hunt you.
戈登(對韋恩):他們會追捕你。
4、Wayne: You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes...
韋恩:你們要追捕我,你們要譴責我,放狗來追我。由於必須這樣做,由於有些時候……
5、the truth isn 't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
真相不是那麼好,有些時候人們理應比真相得到更多,有些時候人們的信念理應得到回報。
6、James(Son of Gordon):Batman.Batman! Why's he running, Dad?
詹姆士(戈登之子):蝙蝠俠!爸爸,為什麼他要跑?
7、Gordon: Because we have to chase him.
戈登:由於我們不得不追捕他。
8、Polices: Okay, we're going in! Go, go! Move!
警察們:我們進去,快,快!
9、James: Hedidn'tdo anything wrong.
詹姆士:他沒有做錯什麼。
10、Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him...
戈登:因為他是高譚配得上的英雄,卻不是我們此時所需要的。所以我們追捕他……
11、Because he can take it.Because he's not our hero.He's a silent
guardian...a watchful protector.
因為他可以承擔這些,因為他不是我們的英雄,他是一個沉默的守衛,一個警覺的保護者。
(1)英語電影四人台詞擴展閱讀:
《黑騎士》劇情簡介:
《黑騎士》影片講述了,活潑幽默、精力充沛、講話速度極快的馬丁在加州一個中世紀主題公園工作,看起來一點兒也沒什麼特異之處。
但偏偏他的頭被神秘擊中,醒來時,發現自己已經回到了中世紀的英格蘭。在那裡,馬丁和一個沒落騎士、一個農村姑娘一見如故,三人合夥成功推翻了暴君。
⑵ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
⑶ 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理
英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理
導語:記得高中時,自己准備了一個特別漂亮的本子,專門摘抄自己喜歡的句子。每當自己翻開它時,就覺得特別的滿足。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些經典的英文台詞,以供大家的需要,希望各位讀者們閱讀愉快!
1. Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!「生活就是一場宴席,弱者多半會餓死!」—— 歡樂梅姑(Auntie Mame, 1958)
2. I feel the need – the need for speed!「我感覺到一種需要——速度的需要!」—— 壯志凌雲(Top Gun, 1986)獨行俠和呆頭鵝是一對飛行搭檔,兩人用這句話互相激勵。EA著名賽車游戲《極品飛車》的名稱正是來自這句台詞。
3. Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.「及時行樂。把握今天,孩子們。讓你們的生活與眾不同。」—— 死亡詩社(Dead Poets Society, 1989)基丁在一所學風嚴苛的學校擔任歷史教師,他以輕松開明的教學方式受到學生們的熱情擁戴。影片中基丁用這句台詞激發學生的學習熱情。
4. Snap out of it!「振作起來!」—— 月色撩人(Moonstruck, 1987) 洛瑞塔到未婚夫的弟弟(尼古拉斯.凱奇飾)家裡試圖說服他參加哥哥的婚禮,結果兩人之間擦出了火花。當弟弟向洛瑞塔索吻時,洛瑞塔扇了他一個耳光,並告訴他「振作起來!」
5. My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.「我母親感謝你們。我父親感謝你們。我妹妹感謝你們。還有我也感謝你們。」—— 勝利之歌(Yankee Doodle Dandy, 1942)喬治.柯漢一家人以到處表演舞台劇為生,被稱為「柯漢四人組」,這句台詞是他演出完畢後的謝辭。後來他受到總統表彰時也以這句話表示感謝。
6. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.「沒有人會把寶貝留在角落裡。」—— 辣身舞(Dirty Dancing, 1987)女主角「Baby」一家到某風景區度假,她愛上了當地的一位舞蹈教師約翰尼,但遭到父親的堅決反對,約翰尼也被解僱。影片結尾,悶悶不樂的Baby和家人坐在大廳角落裡,約翰尼走到她的座位前,當著她父親的面,用這句話邀請她跳舞。他們 *** 四射的舞蹈感染了所有觀眾。顯然,這句台詞用來邀請女士跳舞再也合適不過了[]。
7. I』ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!「我會抓住你們的,我的小美人,森閉還有你的小狗!」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of Oz, 1939)本片中邪惡的西方女巫形象塑造得很成功,她用以威脅多蘿西的這句台詞給看過影片的孩子們留棗春裂下了深刻的印象。
8. I』m the king of the world!「我是世界之王!」—— 泰坦尼克(Titanic, 1997)成功登上泰坦尼克號的傑克興奮不已凳閉,站在船頭振臂高呼「我是世界之王!」。後來卡梅隆在領取奧斯卡最佳導演獎的時候也以這句話作為謝辭。
9.A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
10.Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
11.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
12.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
13.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
14.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
15.Everything that has a begin has an end.世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
16.Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。《亂世佳人》
17.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相讓 , 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》
18.The truth is out there.真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》
19.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
20.If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. -- The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
21.Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
22.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
23.Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
24.I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
25.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. -- Gone with The Wind哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
26.We bee the most familiar strangers.我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
27.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》
28.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》29.You can 』 t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》
30.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》
個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選
⑷ 求一部英文電影片段,要求7-10分鍾,四人對話,台詞不能太少
《ICE AGE3》裡面36分鍾往後有個很精彩的4人劇情,不過要表演的話,需要一點搞笑天賦哦。