1. 80個英文電影或動畫片經典句子
80個有點兒多,我就給樓主簡單舉幾個例子:
1. 動畫片《Star Trek》(星際旅行)片頭語:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!
2.美劇《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.
3.大部分美劇的片頭提示:Viewer discretion is advized.
4.美劇《Band of brothers》(兄弟連)第十集最後, 里高特翻譯德國將軍的講話:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.
5.電影《獨立日》,Will Smith擊落外星人飛船,並打開艙蓋痛扁外星人後的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"
6.美國漫畫《行屍走肉》里,Rick對眾人的一句話:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"
7. 電影《星球大戰》,尤達大師常說的一句:"May the force be with you"
2. 英語電影10個經典句子和20個有難度的單詞湯姆索亞歷險記、加勒比海盜1、汽車總動員、仙樂處處飄、獅子王
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
5.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
6.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
7.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
9.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
10.Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
acre/bonus/yoghurt/vehicle/thunder
sightseeing/religious/occupation/hike/finance
pavement/guarantee/eggplant/crew/vital
comedy/qualificatio/simplify/trial/cyclist
3. 英文電影《艾爾文與花栗鼠》中五個經典句子
英文電影《艾爾文與花栗鼠》中五個經典句子
句子一:“What are you thinking about?”
解釋:這是艾爾文與花栗鼠之間經常交流的一句對話。艾爾文作為一隻聰明的灰色花栗鼠,經常試圖了解同伴的內心想法,這句話反映了他們之間深入交流的情景。這句話不僅僅是一句簡單的問候,更是一種對他人情感的關心與尊重的表達。在花栗鼠們的生活情境中,他們之間的情感交流顯得尤為關鍵和重要。
句子二:“We need to work together.”
解釋:在花栗鼠們的冒險和生活中,他們經常會面臨各種困難和挑戰。這句話強調了團隊合作的重要性,表明了只有通過團結協作,才能克服困難、實現目標。艾爾文和其他花栗鼠成員之間的相互合作,成為電影中的一個重要主題。
句子三:“I can do this.”
解釋:這句話展示了艾爾文的勇氣和決心。面對挑戰和困難時,艾爾文總是相信自己有能力克服,這句話鼓舞了其他花栗鼠夥伴,成為他們面對困境時的動力來源。電影中的這句台詞反映了角色的性格特點,傳遞了積極向上的信息。
句子四:“Don’t be afraid to try new things.”
解釋:這句話是艾爾文鼓勵夥伴們勇敢嘗試、迎接新挑戰時的台詞。電影中的花栗鼠們通過不斷嘗試新事物,拓寬了自己的視野,也收獲了成長和友誼。這句話鼓勵觀眾勇敢面對未知,嘗試新的事物,不要害怕失敗,要敢於挑戰自我。
句子五:“Friends are forever.”
解釋:這是電影中最為溫馨和感人的一句台詞。艾爾文與花栗鼠之間的友誼超越了種族和個體差異,成為了他們共同面對困難、享受生活的力量來源。這句話強調了友誼的珍貴和長久,提醒人們珍惜身邊的朋友,共同度過人生的每一個時刻。
4. 急需迪士尼動畫片5分鍾英文經典對白片段!!!好的加獎
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
4. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
6. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at thestars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
Simba: Really?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.
絕對不是抄的,我查了好長時間,打字也打了好長時間
5. 歐美動畫電影經典台詞中英對照
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美動畫電影經典台詞,看到這些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回憶呢?
歐美動畫電影經典台詞:
獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的`,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
怪物史萊克:
Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
史萊克:快點撒一個謊!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
皮諾曹:我該說什麼?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.
驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.
皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。
Pinocchio: [silence]
皮諾曹:(沉默)
Shrek: Are you?
史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。
Pinocchio: [nose extends] .
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。
Pinocchio: I am not.
皮諾曹:我沒有。
Pinocchio: [nose extends]
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!
姜餅人:它是一個皮帶!
Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.
姜餅人:噢!它們是短褲!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是!
GIngy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是.
Gingy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
功夫熊貓:
1.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
6. 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!
1、Adventure is out there.
生活就是冒險。
2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是錦衣華食,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望的達成。
3、As more and more people leave you,the more and more important those who remain become.
因為離開你的人越來越多,所以留下來的人就越來越重要。
4、As long as you start at the bottom, you will be able to make your dreams come true.
只要你從底層做起,任勞任怨,這里的生活總有一天會夢想成真的。
5、One loves the sunset, when one is so sad.
當一個人情緒低落的時候,他會格外喜歡看日落。
7. 英語動漫電影10句優美句子。
功夫熊貓:
1:但他一口把食物吞下然後說"少啰唆!接招吧!"
Then he swallowed.And then he spoke.Enough talk.Let's fight.
2:我們該怎麼報答你呢?How can we re-pay you?
3:"路見不平,拔刀相助" 無需回報!There is no charge for awesomeness.
4:對不起老爸,對不起有什麼用又不能拿它來煮麵條
Sorry Dad.Sorry,doesn't make the Noodles.
5:武林大會正式開始!Let the tournament begin!
6:如果你想向別人競爭,先向自己競爭.
If you want to compete with someone ,compete with yourself.
7:做到比昨天好一點點:Do a little bit better than that.
8:just do the best you possiblely can:盡全力做到做好!
9:Be slow in choosing a friend; slower in changing.選擇朋友要審慎,摒棄更要審又慎.
10:Thy friend has a friend and thy friend's friend has a friend so be discreet.你的朋友有朋友,朋友的朋友又有朋友,所以要謹慎小心.
8. 迪士尼動畫電影十個句子同一個電影中的(題目也要寫上而且是要英文和
冰雪奇緣
1,You stay right here. 你就待在這兒。
2,I am blocking you out.我已經屏蔽你了。
3,Are you kidding me?你在開我的玩笑嗎?
4,I love warm hugs。我喜歡溫暖的擁抱。
5,stay away. 走開。
6,I was born with it 我出生就有了。
7,I have never been better.我非常的開心。
8,hang on 稍等,撐住。
9,lucky you 你真幸運。
10,I was raised here 我是在這里長大的。
11,you shut me out你把我拒之門外。
12,she didn't mean it.她不是故意的。
13,You got wrong 你弄錯了。
14,now what 現在怎麼辦?
15,wake up 醒來。
16,slow down,慢點。
17,what I have done?我做了什麼?
18,what's the magic word?暗號是什麼呢?
19,I can't wait to see it.我迫不及待的去看它。
20,I have been up 我已經起床了。
21,I just paid it off 我才付清。
22,I owe you 我欠你的。
9. 急求10句英語動畫或電影中的優美句子
《辛德勒的名單》(《Schindler's List》)
1、這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有......
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ......)
2、Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙•高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
3、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙•高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。
先抄著,我再找,以後別臨時抱佛腳。
本來就是姐姐
這部片子就這么點料,放在片子里句句經典,拿出來就不行了,下面的湊活吧。不行我找別的片子。
4、Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奧斯卡•辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙•高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每個人值多少!
5、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奧斯卡•辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊薩克•斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奧斯卡•辛德勒:如果我能賺到更多的錢…我揮霍了太多的錢。你沒有辦法。如果我試試。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克•斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奧斯卡•辛德勒:我做得還不夠!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊薩克•斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。