㈠ 英語經典電影台詞
1.Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
4.Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5.Here』s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
經典電影台詞,點燃英語創作靈感
《亂世佳人》——堅韌與愛情的贊歌
《怦然心動》——成長與情感的印記
……
其他深刻台詞,探索人生的深度
……
跨越時空的智慧,人生旅程的啟示
……
這些電影台詞猶如生活的燭光,照亮你的英語寫作之路,激發無限創意。從《亂世佳人》的堅韌愛情,到《怦然心動》的成長課題,它們不僅是電影中的經典,更是人生的哲理。讓我們在文字的世界中,書寫屬於自己的精彩篇章。
㈢ 英文電影台詞
經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍•白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
㈣ 英語電影配音的素材,推薦以下經典電影台詞
《怦然心動》、《星際穿越》、《阿甘正傳》、《了不起的蓋茨比》、《少年時代》等英語電影裡面的台詞可作為配音素材。
怦然心動:我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人。
星際穿越:我們曾經仰望星空,思考我們在宇宙中的位置,而如今我們只會低著頭,擔心怎麼在這片土地上活下去。
少年時代:生活非常昂貴,你需要負責。
1、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view。
我爬得越高,眼前的風景便愈發迷人《怦然心動》
2、We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt。
我們曾經仰望星空,思考我們在宇宙中的位置,而如今我們只會低著頭,擔心怎麼在這片土地上活下去。《星際穿越》
3、I dont think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think its a selecting process, knowing whats the most important and whats the least. And then be a simple man。
我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。《阿甘正傳》
4、Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world havent had the advantages that youve had。
每逢你想要批評任何人的時候,你就記住,這個世界上所有的人,並不是個個都有過你擁有的那些優越條件。《了不起的蓋茨比》
5、Life is expensive. You know, you have to be responsible。
生活非常昂貴,你需要負責。《少年時代》
二、微電影後期配音怎麼弄
1、環境音錄入
(1)微電影的後期通常都是需要有環境音來進行烘托氣氛的,需要具備的就會有錄音機以及防風套裝,而且收音設備需要用到的支架設備,都要可以配備好。
(2)如果沒有自己專屬的配音室,就盡可能的讓配音的環境處於密閉的空間。
2、錄音設備
(1)TASCAM DR100錄音筆的音質非常不錯,對於聲音的還原度也很的高,可以自己通過在家裡進行配音設備的准備,可以通過它來進行錄音。價格在千元級別,適合日常會需要進行微電影配音的朋友。
(2)Sennheiser耳機 HD380 Pro這款耳機也非常的適合用來進行配音,可以當做是稱手的錄音設備。
3、收音設備
(1)話筒有兩種類型電容話筒和動圈話筒。如果需要錄音的地方隔音效果好的話,可以用電容話筒,靈敏度更高。在家錄制建議使用電容話筒。
(2)RODE NTG2這款的價格相對來說也會有點小貴,非常適合進行配音的錄制,屬於一款高性價比的電容話筒。噪音很低,而且就是它的音質屬於廣播級別,用來配音絕對不會失望。
㈤ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
英語電影里的經典台詞
1. “To be or not to be, that is the question.”
生存還是毀滅,這是個問題。
出自莎士比亞戲劇《哈姆雷特》中的台詞,在諸多電影如電影《無極》、現代電影版本中的改編或演繹下廣為流傳。這句台詞以其深刻的哲學思考和情感沖突,成為影視作品中永恆的經典。
2. “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.”
生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊是什麼味道。
在電影《阿甘正傳》中,這句台詞展現了主角阿甘的人生哲學。這句話反映了人生的不確定性和意外驚喜,同時也充滿了樂觀和積極的態度。
3. “It’s all about attitude.”
一切都在心態。
在電影《功夫熊貓》中,這句台詞表達了無論面對何種困境,心態決定一切的觀點。這句話鼓勵觀眾面對困難時保持樂觀和積極,找到自己的潛力。
4. “Believe in yourself, and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”
相信你自己和你所擁有的潛能。要知道你內心的力量能戰勝任何障礙。
電影《功夫夢》中的這句台詞激勵了無數觀眾追求夢想。它告訴我們面對困難時不應放棄,內心的力量能幫助我們超越自我,實現夢想。
以上經典台詞反映了不同的情感和哲理,它們不僅僅是電影中的一句台詞,更是流傳千古的箴言。這些台詞在不同的電影中為觀眾留下了深刻的印象,成為了經典中的經典。
㈥ 英語電影的經典台詞
英語電影的經典台詞如下:
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都判悉棚閃耀著掘則自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。陸喚
5.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.這些年我一塌糊塗。
㈦ 英語電影台詞
Yesterdayishistory,tomorrowisamystery,buttodayisagift,thatiswhyit』scalledpresent!昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》
Ifthere』sanykindofmagicintheworld,.如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》
Ipromiseyou,,.告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》
Timeerodesallsuchbeauty,butwhatitcannotdiminish?.Yourhumor,yourkindness?andyourmoralcourage.時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》
Iwasblessedtohaveyouinmylife.WhenIlookbackonthesedays,I』lllookandseeyourface.Youwererightthereforme.在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去,眼前就會浮現你的臉龐,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》
,.我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。——《卡薩布蘭卡》
Ifyoureallylovesomeone,thewholelifewillnotbeenough.Youneedtimetoknow,toforgiveandtolove.Allthisneedsaverybigmind.愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》
.Andtheylivebywhattheyhear.Suchpeoplebecomecrazy,ortheybecomelegends?有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》
Tobeaprincess,youhavetobelieveyouareone.You』.Smileandwave,andjusthavefun.要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》
Yougotadream,yougottaprotectit.Peoplecan』tdosomethingthemselves,theywannatellyouyoucan』tdoit.Ifyouwantsomething,gogetit.不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》
㈧ 英語電影經典台詞都有哪些
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。)——《Forrest Gump》(阿甘正傳)
2、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.(你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。)——《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救贖)
3、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。)——《The Lion King》(獅子王)
4、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。)——《Gone with The Wind 》(亂世佳人)
5、All life is a game of luck.(生活本來就全靠運氣。)——《TITANIC》(泰坦尼克號)