『壹』 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
『貳』 急求40個經典英語電影台詞
一共22+20=42句台詞
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970
14,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
15,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
16,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
17,《海上鋼琴師》
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living drilled of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
陸上的人喜歡尋根究底,虛度很多的光陰。冬天憂慮夏天的遲來,夏天擔心冬天的將至。所以你們不停到處去追求一個遙不可及、四季如夏的地方。我並不羨慕。
18, All that city. You just couldn』t see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn』t see. You understand that? What I didn』t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...
所有那些城市,你就是無法看見盡頭。盡頭?拜託!拜託你給我看它的盡頭在哪?當時,站在舷梯向外看還好。我那時穿著大衣,感覺也很棒,覺得自己前途無量,然後我就要下船去。放心!完全沒問題!可是,阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。根本就沒有盡頭。我看不見的是這一切的盡頭,世界的盡頭。
19,Take the piano. Keys begin. Keys end. You know there are 88 of them. They』re not infinite. You』re infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out in front of me. Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end. That keyboard is infinite. Then on that keyboard there』s no music you can play. That』s God』s piano.
拿鋼琴來說.鍵盤有始亦有終。你確切地知道88個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。它們並不是無限的,而你,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的。我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應付。而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤。我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢?那是上帝的鍵盤啊!
20,Did you see the streets? There』re thousands of them. How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one way to die……. You don』t even know where it comes to an end. Aren』t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the thought of it?
你看到那數不清的街道嗎?如何只選擇其中一條去走?一個共渡一生的女人,一幢屬於自己的屋子,一種生與死的方式~~~~ 你甚至不知道什麼時候才是盡頭。一想到這個,難道不會害怕、會崩潰嗎?
21,《搏擊俱樂部》
Advertising has its taste in cars and clothes. Working jobs we hate
so we can buy shit we don』t need. We』re the middle children of
history. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great
depression. Our great war』s a spiritual war. Our great depression
is our lives. We』ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we』d all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won』t. We』re slowly learning that fact. And we』re very, very
pissed off.
廣告誘惑我們買車子,衣服,於是拚命工作買不需要的東西,我們是被歷史
遺忘的一代,沒有目的,沒有地位,沒有世界大戰,沒有經濟大恐慌,我們的
大戰只是心靈之戰,我們的恐慌只是我們的生活。我們從小看電視,相信有一
天會成為富翁,明星或搖滾巨星,但是我們不會。那是我們漸漸面對的現實,
我們非常非常憤怒。
22,You』re not your job. You』re not how much money you have in the bank. You』re not the car you drive. You』re not the contents of your wallet. You』re not your fucking khakis. You』re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
工作不能代表你,銀行存款並不能代表你,你開的車也不能代表你,皮夾里
的東西不能代表你,衣服也不能代表你,你只是平凡眾生中的其中一個.
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
『叄』 關於電影英語對話精選
英語對話是高中英語教學內容中最容易被學生模仿的教學內容。我整理了關於電影英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
Nitiya: OK, so something about fun, actually what kind of movies do you like?
Todd: Um, well, let's see, I like. I love comedy movies, and for me the most important thing about a movie is, does it have good dialog, does it have good writing, so I don't care about special effects, and stuff like that. It just doesn't interest me, and actually I don't like big Hollywood movies I think they're terrible.
Nitiya: Terrible!
Todd: Yeah. What kind of movies do you like?
Nitiya: I guess a lot of adventure, like the movie like "Star Gate" and The beach" and, and "The Beach" was not good but, I like something which is so different, something which is about the universe, or something which is about rockets and stuff like that.
Todd: So you like movies that re quire... ... and what?
Nitiya: Detective.
Todd: Oh, detective movies. So you like movies that require imagination?
Nitiya: Exactly.
Todd: Now, since we're talking about movies, India has a very big movie instry, Bollywood, do you like the Bollywood movies?
Nitiya: It's great. Awesome. Yeah. I guess a lot of people in the whole world like it a lot.
Todd: Bollywood, they always have so many people, like the thing is, where do they get all those actors?
Nitiya: Lots of actors, so much drama, and I guess a lot of music and dancing and it's just so different from Hollywood movies, so I guess for the reality, I prefer the Hollywood movie and if you just want to have some fun, it would be Bollywood movies.
Todd: So, how often would you watch Bollywood and how often do you watch English?
Nitiya: Whatever I get.
Todd: whatever you get.
Nitiya: I just love movies. I'm crazy behind movies.
Todd: You're addicted to movies?
Nitiya: Very much.
Todd: OK, you know in the states when you go to the movies, it's always coke, popcorn, hot dog. When you go to movies in India, what's the food that you eat?
Nitiya: Ok, coke is always there.
Todd: Right.
Nitiya: And yeah, something like chips or potato chips or anything you get in your hands. Basically I don't like getting disturbed when I'm watching a movie. I'm a person who likes watching a movie very quietly. I don't like watching with friends. I mean, I prefer going who also like watching movies quietly. I mean there are some people in the world, they sit for the movie and they go, oh, this is going to happen next and things like that. I get so irritated. Let me watch it, concentrately.
Todd: Right, I hate that.
Nitiya: I really want to do it quietly, peacefully. I just want to watch the movie. Not talk to the person sitting behind me.
Todd: Ah, I totally agree. And I want to see the beginning, and I want to see the end.
Nitiya: Exactly.
Todd: And no interruptions
Nitiya: Once I begin I really want to go till the end. I can't stop it in the middle and say, "Oh, oh."
Todd: Yeah, which do you prefer, watching it at the cinema, or on DVD at home?
Nitiya: At home.
Todd: At home. So nobody bothers you?
Nitiya: Yep.
Todd: Right. Yeah, same thing. OK, thanks, Natiya.
Tom:
Hi,what are you doing?
嗨,你在干什麼?
Bob:
Nothing special,just watching the movie.
沒什麼特別的,就看看電影。
Tom:
What movie are you watching?
在看什麼電影?
Bob:
The Speed. Have you seen that?
《生死時速》,你看過沒?
Tom:
Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.
看過,電影《生死時速》是我看過的最緊張刺激的片子。
Bob:
I feel the same way.
我也有同感。
Tom:
In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.
電影里,我比較喜歡傑克,他足智多謀。
Bob:
Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat complex and his performance is excellent.
不管怎麼說,丹尼斯?霍伯的人物性格有些復雜,表演也很精彩。
Tom:
I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.
我聽說他19歲就踏入影壇了。
Bob:
Yes,he is a good actor.
是的,他是個好演員。
Henry: Hey, Kathy, how about getting together for a movie tonight?
Kathy: Sure. What's playing?
Henry: Well, let me check the newspaper. We've got Quantum Apocalypse, The Graves, and The Bounty Hunter.
Kathy: The Graves sounds great. I love horror movies.
Henry: No way. I don't want to be scared out of my wits.
Kathy: OK. How about Quantum Apocalypse?
Henry: I'm not in the mood for science fiction.
Kathy: How come?
Henry: I saw the trailer the other day. I don't recommend seeing it.
Kathy: It seems we don't see eye to eye with each other. i
Henry: How about The Bounty Hunter? I think you'd like it. It is a romantic comedy.
Kathy: Is this the Jennifer Aniston's movie?
Henry: Yes. I heard that it is Aniston's best movie so far.
看電影
亨利:嗨,凱西,今晚一起去看個電影吧?
凱西:好啊!有什麼電影在上演?
亨利:讓我看一下報紙。有《量子啟示錄》、《獵殺禁地》和《賞金獵手》
凱西:我想看《獵殺禁地》。我喜歡恐怖片。
亨利:不要,我不想嚇得半死。
凱西:好吧!那《量子啟示錄》怎麼樣?
亨利:我不是很想看科幻片。
凱西:為什麼?
亨利:我前幾天看過這部電影的預告片,不建議你去看。
凱西:看來我們好像很難達成共識。
亨利:要不要看《賞金獵手》?這是浪漫的喜劇片,你會喜歡的。
凱西:是珍妮弗·安妮斯頓出演的片子嗎?
亨利:是的,我聽說這是安妮斯頓表現最好的一部片子。
『肆』 急求英語原版電影經典對白 時長2分鍾左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那個適合你
1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。
2、《亂世佳人》經典對白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.
『伍』 英語電影經典正反面人物對話速求
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
『陸』 求三對電影對白 英語的 每對30詞左右
30句,怕網路不讓發那麼多字。我個人最喜歡的電影是《肖申克的救贖》。看了幾十次了,每一次都好像能讓我重生。這部電影的經典台詞很多,網上流傳最廣的幫你摘錄了一部分。
Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate』em, th
en you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were s inging about. Truth is, I don』t want to know. Some things are better left uns
aid.I』d like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful,it can"
t expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.
瑞德話外音:到今天我還不知道那兩個義大利娘們在唱些什麼,其實,我也不想知道。有 些東西還是留著不說為妙。我像她們該是在唱一些非常美妙動人的故事,美妙得難以用言 語來表達,美妙的讓你心痛。告訴你吧,這些聲音直插雲霄,飛得比任何一個人敢想的夢 還要遙遠。就像一些美麗的鳥兒撲扇著翅膀來到我們褐色牢籠,讓那些牆壁消失得無影無蹤。就在那一剎那,鯊堡監獄的每一個人都感到了自由。
(On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here』s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren』t made out of stone That there』s a---there』s a---there』s something inside that』s yours, that they can』t touch.
(在監獄里放歌劇唱片)
安迪:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石 頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。
Andy Dufresne: That』s the beauty of music. They can』t take that away from yo u.
安迪:這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。
Red reading a note left by Andy: Remember, Red, hope is good thing, mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
瑞德讀安迪留下的條子:記住,瑞德,希望是件美麗的東西,也許是最好的東西。美好的東西是永遠不會死的。
Red narrating: We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like freemen. h\*ll, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We
were the lords of all creation. As for Andy—-hespent that break hunkered in
the shade, a strangelittle smile on his face.watching us drink his beer.
瑞德話外音:我們坐在太陽下,感覺就像自由人。見鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房頂。我們是創造的主人。而安迪——他在這間歇中蹲在綠蔭下,一絲奇特的微笑掛在臉上,看著我們喝他的啤酒。
Red narrating: You could argue he』d done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, mabye make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normanl again, if only for a short while.
瑞德話外音:你會說他做這些是為了討好看守。或者也許是為了同我們搞好關系。而我則認為他只是為了再度體驗一下正常人的感覺,哪怕只是為了短短的片刻。
Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don』t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they』re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
瑞德話外音:我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,他們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。
Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
這句我更喜歡某個字幕組翻譯的「汲汲於生,或汲汲於死」
============================================
還有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜歡的電影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?
All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。
that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由萬歲……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的結尾。那種讓人意猶未盡的感覺非常強烈。在最後結尾處,威廉姆·華萊士英勇就義,全城人民都不忍他繼續被劊子手摺磨而幫他求情,甚至劊子手都希望他說一句求饒的話。而他用盡全身力氣,高喊了一個單詞:「FREEDOM!!!!!!」
======================================================
《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。
『柒』 如何有效10天記背英語一部電影台詞急!!!!!!!!
一、把電影中的台詞寫在紙上,英文寫在正面翻譯文字寫在背面。(別忘了在前面標上每句台詞的順序號,最好還有時間點)
二、把不認識的單詞(包括讀不準的)查字典記在另一張紙上。
三、把電影看三遍,不要快進。
四、把銀幕下方的翻譯遮住,照著紙上的英文台詞跟著讀三遍,不要快進。(讀不準的隨時停下來看)
五、關掉電影,照著英文台詞背誦(按電影中的場景分成段落,每個場景為一個單元一一背下來)
六、以上差不多需要12個小時的時間(按電影1.5小時計算)就是說得用一天的時間,在晚上睡覺時,關上燈,閉上眼睛默默的回想電影的情節跟著背誦台詞一遍(背不下去的時候用手電筒看)。
七、早上醒來先不要急著去起床,躺著將電影中的台詞再背一遍。
八、吃過早飯將電影再背誦一遍如上。然後再看一遍電影(不要快進,跟著說台詞)然後再將台詞背誦一遍,然後再打開電影跟著說台詞。如此至少六遍。晚上睡覺前和第二天起床前重復以上步驟。
九、如果還有時間七天後重復一次,15天後重復一次,30天後重復一次,360天後重復一次,1080天後重復一次,如果你做到這部電影的台詞今生難忘。
『捌』 推薦一些一分鍾左右的英語電影里的對話
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when
I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感
覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make
you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them
knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile.縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知
是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be
the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their
time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't
mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全
意地愛你。
考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破19
19
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them
to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right
one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be
grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心
儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有
All for one, one for all. 人人為我,我為人人。―― [法] Dumas pé
re 大仲馬
Other men live to eat, while I eat to live.
別人為食而生存,我為生存而食。―― Socrates 蘇格拉底
Easy come, easy go. 易得者亦易失。―― Hazlitt 赫斯特
Love rules his kingdom without a sword.
愛,統治了他的王國,不用一枝利劍。―― Herbert 赫伯特
We soon believe what we desire.
我們慾望中的東西,我們很快就信以為真。―― Chaucer 喬叟
The darkest hour is that before the dawn. 黎明前的時分是最黑暗
的。―― Fuller 富勒
The longest day has an end. 最難過的日子也有盡頭。―― Howell 賀
韋爾
Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
20 考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破
20
生活而無目標,猶如航海之無指南針。―― J. Ruskin 魯斯金
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
手中的一隻鳥勝於林中的兩只鳥。―― Heywood 希伍德
One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。―― Taverner 泰
維納
A man may lead a horse to the water, but he cannot make it drink.
一個人可以把馬帶到河邊,但他不能令它飲水。―― Heywood 希伍德
One cannot eat one』s cake and have it.
一個人不能把他的糕餅吃掉之後還留在手上。―― Davies 戴維斯
Time is money. 時間就是金錢。―― Benjamin Franklin 富蘭克林
Time and tide wait for no man. 時間不等人。―― Scott 斯科特
There is no rose without a thorn. 沒有玫瑰花是不長刺的。―― Ray
雷
Lookers-on see most of the game. 旁觀者清。―― Smedley 斯密萊
Beggars cannot be choosers. 行乞者不得有選擇。―― Heywood 希伍
德
First catch your hare. 首先必須捕獲兔子,然後才能宰之。――
Thackeray 薩克雷
Victory won』t come to me unless I go to it.
勝利是不會向我走來的,我必須自己走向勝利。―― M. Moore 穆爾
A great man is always willing to be little.
偉大的人物總是願意當小人物的。―― R. W. Emerson 愛默生
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
懦夫在未死之前,已身歷多次死亡的恐怖了。―― Julius Caesar 凱撒
考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破21
21
Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real.
但凡人能想像到的事物,必定有人能將它實現。―― Jules Verne 凡爾
納
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and
wise.
早睡早起使人健康、富裕又聰明。―― Benjamin Franklin 富蘭克林
Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind.
生活只是由一系列下決心的努力所構成。―― T. Fuller 富勒
Goals determine what you are going to be.
目標決定你將成為為什麼樣的人。―― Julius Erving 歐文
All human wisdom is summed up in two words ?C wait and hope.
人類所有的智慧可以歸結為兩個詞― 等待和希望。―― Alexandre Dumas P
ére 大仲馬(法國作家)
It is not enough to be instrious, so are the ants. What are you
instrious for?
光勤勞是不夠的,螞蟻也是勤勞的。要看你為什麼而勤勞。―― H. D.
Thoreau 梭羅
You have to believe in yourself. That』s the secret of success.
人必須相信自己,這是成功的秘訣。―― Charles Chaplin 卓別林
Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom.
沒有什麼比獨立自由更可寶貴的了。―― [越南] Ho Chi Minh 胡志明
I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
我不緬懷過去的歷史,而致力於未來的夢想。―― T. Jefferson 傑弗遜
(美國第3 任總統)
22 考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破
22
Money is round. It rolls away. 圓圓錢幣,滾走容易。―― S. Aleichen
阿雷欽
We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from
it.
我們要盡可能為生活增加一些東西,而不是從中索取什麼。―― William
Osler 奧斯勒
Life itself, without the assistance of colleges and universities,
is becoming an advanced institution of learning.
沒有學院和大學的幫助,人生本身也正在變成一所高等學府。――
Thomas Alva Edison 愛迪生
Work while you work; Play while you play; This is the way; To be
cheerful and gay.
工作時工作, 玩樂是玩樂, 依此方法做, 輕松與歡樂。―― A. D.
Stoddart 斯道達特
《什錦菜》唱的是喬和伊芳結婚後將遷居密西西比河過上幸福的生活.
Goodbye,Joe, 和喬道別, he gotta go, 他必須離去, me oh my-oh, 我
的老天, He gotta go 他必須離去, pole the pirogue down the bayou. 駕
駛小船駛下密西西比河.
His Yvonne, 他的伊芳, the sweetest one, 是最甜的女孩, me oh my-oh,
我的老天. Son-of-a-gun, 哇, we'll have big fun on the bayou. 在密
西西比河我們會很快活.
Thibodaux, 提巴多, Fontaineaux, 芳坦諾, the place is buzzing, 這
地方充滿歡樂的聲音,
Kinfolk come to see Yvonne by the dozen. 成群的親戚來看伊芳,
考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破23
23
Dressed in style, 打扮時髦, they go hog wild, 他們盡情享樂,
me oh my-oh. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
Jambalaya, 什錦菜, crawfish pie, 河蝦派, fillet gumbo. 秋葵
加肉片,
For tonight I'm gonna see my cherami-o. 今晚我將和愛人相見. Pick
guitar, 拿起吉他,
fill fruit jar and be gay-o. 裝滿果籃. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have
big fun on the bayou.
Settle down far from town, 遠離城鎮定居, get him a pirogue, 為他
買一艘小船,
and he'll catch you all the fish in the bayou. 他會為你捕盡密西
西比河的魚.
Swapped his mom to buy Yvonne what she need-o. 用他母親去交換伊
芳需要的東西.
Son-of-a-gun,哇, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
藤田惠美-every breath you take
every breath you take 你的一顰一息你的每一次呼吸/
every move you make:你的每一個動作
every bond you break, 你的每一次食言你的一舉一動/
every step you take 你的每一次食言你的一舉一動
i'll be watching you 找都會看著你/
every single day不管哪一天
every word you say 不管你說什麼/
every game you play, 不管你玩什麼花樣
every night you stay 每個你留下的夜晚
i'll be watching you 我都會看著你
oh, can't you see 喔難道你看不出來
you belong to me?how my poor heart aches你是屬於我的嗎我的心是如
此地刺痛
24 考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破
24
with every step you take,every move you make 全因為你的一舉一動
你的每一個動作
every vow you break,every smile you fake, every claim you stake,
i'll be watching you 你的每一次食言你每一次佯裝的笑顏你每一次虛偽的誓言
我都是看著你
since you've been gone ,i've been lost without a trace,自你離去
後我便迷失了自我
i dream at night,,i can only see your face 夜晚在睡夢中盡是你的臉孔
i look around,,but it's you i can't replace 我曾四處找尋卻只有你無可取
代
i feel so cold,and i long for your embrance 我感到如此寒冷並渴望你的
擁抱
i keep crying baby, baby pleaseoh, can't you see
我只能一直哭泣懇求你寶貝喔難道你看不出來。you belong to me?how my
poor heart aches,with every step you take…. every claim you
stake,i'll be watching you
apologize ----timbaland
i'm holding on your rope,我緊握著你給的希望
got me ten feet off the ground 它讓我雙腳懸空
and i'm hearing what you say but i just can't make a sound
我能聽到你說了什麼,但是卻無法給你回應.
you tell me that you need me 你對我說你需要我
then you go and cut me down, but wait 接著你離開並且讓我的熱情變淡
you tell me that you're sorry 但是我卻等到了你對我說:"我對不起你"
didn't think i'd turn around, and say...你一定沒有想到我會轉身並且對你
說
it's too late to apologize, it's too late 現在道歉已經太遲了,太遲了
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late 我說現在道歉已經太遲了,
太遲了
i'd take another chance, take a fall 另一個機會已經降臨,承受這個打擊
take a shot for you 為了你胡亂猜想
and i need you like a heart needs a beat 我需要你就像心臟需要跳動
but it's nothing new - yeah yeah 但是這也沒有什麼意義了!
i loved you with the fire red-我曾經愛你的熱情如火
now it's turning blue, and you say...現在已經轉淡
"sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
你又說"對不起"讓我想起天堂里的天使一般的你。
but i'm afraid...但是我怕了
考研俱樂部--考研英語語法全突破25
25
it's too late to apologize, it's too late 現在道歉已經太遲了,太遲了
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late whoa.....我說現在道歉已
經太遲了,太遲了
Burning ------ Maria Arre
Passion is sweet Love makes weak
You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go
Follow your fate ,Love and hate
Never fail to seize the day 。But dont give yourself away .
Oh when the night falls ,And your all alone
In your deepest sleep what ,Are you dreaming of
My skin's still burning from your touch ,
Oh I just can't get enough I
Said I wouldn't ask for much ,But your eyes are dangerous
Oh the thought keep spinning in my head ,
Can we drop this masquerade
I can't predict where it ends ,If your the rock I'll crush against
Trapped in a crowd ,The music is loud ,
I said I love my freedom to ,Now I'm not sure I do
All eyes on you ,Rings so true 。
Better quit while you're ahead Now I'm not so sure I am 。
Oh when the night falls And your all alone ,
In your deepest sleep what ,Are you dreaming of
激情甜蜜,愛讓人脆弱,你曾說過自由至上,因而不願被束縛,命中註定..愛與恨..
日夜追逐夢想!你從未放棄當夜幕降臨,你孤身一人.沉睡中..你夢到了什麼?於肌膚
之親中燃燒,仍不滿足
我說過不會再要求更多,然而你的眼神
『玖』 高分求經典英語電影的經典對白。
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:28 回復此發言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空軍一號》
「My family first」
《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:29 回復此發言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!