1. 外國電影中的經典台詞有哪些
1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。
「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。
2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》
「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。
3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》
「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。
4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》
「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。
5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》
「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。
2. 求歐美電影中經典有哲理的對白,越多越好,希望很有哲理很深刻。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
http://tieba..com/f?kz=75576232這個裡面也有 我就不幫你復制了
3. 歐美電影的經典語句,要中英一起的,謝了啊
I dream about being with you forever. 我的夢想是和你永遠在一起。 2、No one will surrender, but I won't give in. I know what I want.沒有人會讓步,但我不會屈服。我知道我想要什麼。—— 《暮光之城》
Life's hard. It's supposed to be. If we didn't suffer, we'd never learn anything.生活是艱辛的,它本該就是這樣的。如果我們不經歷痛苦,我們就永遠也不會學到東西。—— 《Before sunset》
I actually learned something. In a relationship you have to accept the other person for all of what they are, not just the parts that are easy to like. 實際上我學到了一些東西。兩個人在一起,你必須接受另一個人的全部,不只是你容易喜歡的那部分。—— 《Valentine's Day》
1、I wish I knew how to quit you. 我想知道怎樣才能戒掉你,這句被79屆奧斯卡列為歷史最經典的75句電影台詞之一。 2、Tell you what, the truth is, sometimes I miss you so much that I can hardly stand it . 告訴你,真相就是,我有時想你想的都快崩潰了。—— 《斷背山》
When the going gets tough, the toughs get going. 道路艱難,唯勇者行。——Joseph Kennedy(約瑟夫.肯尼迪)—— 新的一周努力奮斗!
4. 歐美經典電影台詞
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
5. 求歐美青春勵志影片的台詞及錄音
面對巨人,我個人喜歡比較直接的勵志電影,像面對巨人就有很多言語上聽覺的直接鼓動。另外在動畫《閃電狗bolt》(08年11月上映的),中有段也很催人奮進的,someone,no matter what's the odds,will do what's right ,thet need a hero to tell them that sometimes,impossible can become possible,if you're awesome!
具體的話希望你能自己看一下,下載後用 暴風轉碼可以截取視頻聲音的,去射手網也可以找到電影台詞
下面是看了面對巨人後自己摘錄的一些台詞,看後寫了發個朋友的,正好用到了
everyone fails in some point
that's fear
i am tired of being afraid
your action will always follow your belief
if you accept defeat,that's what you'll get
god will send the rain when he is ready,you need to prepare your field to recieve it
show me your good effort
good strength
you give the best,you keep going ,that's it
your very best your very best your very best that's it
it all haert
you promise me your best,your best
give me more give me more,don't quit
give me your heart ,you can you can
there you go there you go
dont't ever doubt it whether you play or not i'll stand there for you
we are not supposed to be here,but we are
so if anything in your says this is a losing effort ,throw it out
now,who will fight with the giants with me
i need 110 percent
for the rest of your life ,your will remember today,i want you remember you held nothing back,you did not lose heart,you did not stop fighting,you did not quit
now get there and stomp them
i konw you are tired,it's easy to leave when you are strong,
now get there and get it down
i konw it's getting tough
i believe you can ,do the best you can
don't you ever let anyone tell you that you are under par,second-rate or inferior
joke
money is no object
6. 哪些外國電影有哪些哲理台詞或經典台詞
1、Don't let your pride leave you all alone.
別讓你的驕傲使你孤獨一人。——《吸血鬼日記》
2、I used to think the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself.
之前我一直認為,世界上最悲傷的事情就是失去你深愛的人,但是我錯了。世界上最悲傷的事情是你意識到,你迷失了自我。——《吸血鬼日記》
3、When you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the onlything that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be.
當你失去一個人,每一支蠟燭,每一段禱告都不能改變這個事實,你僅有的只有忍受那個你在意的人曾在你心裡居住的地方變成一個洞。——《吸血鬼日記》
4、I will start fresh.
我要重新開始,做全新的自我。——《吸血鬼日記》
5、Trust is earned.
信任是要靠行動爭取的。——《吸血鬼日記》
6、I met a girl.We talked,and it was epic. But then the sun came up and reality set in.Well,this is reality.Right here.
我遇到一個女孩,我們聊天,就像詩一樣美好。但是當太陽升起,現實的生活開始...是的,這就是現實,就在這里。——《吸血鬼日記》
7、If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you.
不要選擇輕松的那條路。別讓這個世界污染你。——《行屍走肉》
8、Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself.
最好不要忽略過去 而是從中得到些教訓,否則 歷史會不斷重復上演。——《緋聞女孩》
9、The Transformers teach us that things are not always what they appear to be.
變形金剛的故事告訴我們,事情的真相往往與其外在表現不同。——《生活大爆炸》
10、My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves.
親愛的,當悲劇降臨,我們總想把責任歸咎於他人。如果無人可以指責,我們往往責備自己。——《唐頓庄園》
11、If your gods are real and if they are just, why is the world so full of injustice?
如果你的神真的存在,如果他們真的公正,那為何世上盡是不公之事?——《權力的游戲》
12、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。一《肖申克的救贖》
13、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。一《肖申克的救贖》
14、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。一《 阿甘正傳》
7. 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
8. 急需外國勵志影片,有經典語句對白,給50分!十分鍾
《勇敢的心》 《美麗心靈》 《百萬美元寶貝》 《心靈捕手》 《黑暗中的舞者》 《殺死一隻知更鳥》 <<賤女孩>> <<女男變錯身>> <<倒霉愛神>> <<辣媽辣妹>> <<足球尤物>> <<戀愛刺客>> <<麻雀變王妃>>
以上是女生篇。以下是男生篇、男人必看的十部影片】: 1、《阿甘正傳》(執著) 2、《東方不敗》(才華) 3、《美國往事》(人生) 4、《羅馬假日》(愛情) 5、《勇敢的心》(勇氣) 6、《辛德勒的名單》(責任) 7、《肖申克的救贖》(信念) 8、《E.T》(童心) 9、《現代啟示錄》(痛苦) 10、《第七封印》(哲思)
以上是本人收藏,可以交流,望滿意答案
9. 經典歐美電影台詞
《白日夢想家》影片經典台詞:開拓視野,沖破艱險,看見世界,身臨其境,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。
《怦然心動》影片經典台詞:有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。
《兩小無猜》影片經典台詞:年少時容易把一切都看得很重,更容易把看得很重的東西瞬間推翻,就像哭鬧的孩子看到新玩具的那一刻,嘴角在眼淚干之前就已經上揚。
《愛在日落黃昏時》影片經典台詞:我覺得,當你年輕的時候,你會相信你會認識很多人,但後來你才會發現能交流的人其實很少。
10. 有哪些歐美電影的經典台詞驚艷到了你
要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死 。
——《肖申克的救贖》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊會是什麼味道。
——《阿甘正傳》
一生那麼短,遺忘又那麼漫長。
——《泰坦尼克號》
我們笑著說再見,卻深知再見遙遙無期。
——《海上鋼琴師》
每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都真正地活過。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遺忘才是。
——《尋夢環游記》
你永遠也不曉得自己有多喜歡一個人,除非你看見他和別的人在一起。
——《天使愛美麗》
成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。
——《天氣預報員》