① 求電影里一句台詞出處,要具體
只要一天活著,難過的事總有一天會讓你笑著說出來。——《天空之城》
望採納,謝謝!
② 想知道一句電影台詞出自哪裡
就像這些回眸和目送,在我人生
③ 經典感人台詞,(不要中國,不要復制的,最好是電影的台詞)加出處
Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright。
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside,that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours。
那是一種內在的東西,他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies。
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
Forrest Gump《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get。
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does。
蠢人才做蠢事。
3.Miracles happen every day。
奇跡每天都在發生。
4. You just stay away from me please。
求你離開我。
5.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away。
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do。
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
7.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze。
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
Lion King 《獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance。
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger。
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble。
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world。
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. You can't change the past。
過去的事是不可以改變的。
6. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it。
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
7. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
Gone with The Wind 《亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fightingfor, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts。
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die。
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
3.I think it's hard winning a war with words。
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
4. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady。
先生,你可真不是個君子。小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
5.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid。
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you。
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman。
我從沒有像愛你一樣愛過任何一個女人。我也從沒有像等你那樣等過任何一個女人。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊、去偷、去騙、去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me。
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy。
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day。
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
TITANIC《泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming。
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me。
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband。
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club。
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
5.All life is a game of luck。
生活本來就全靠運氣。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up。
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take lifeas it comes at you。
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count。
要讓每一天都有所值。
9.We're women. Our choices are never easy。
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
10.You jump, I jump。
你跳,我就跟著跳。
11.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
12.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shallbe no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shallthere be any more pain, for the former world has passed away。
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
14.You』regoing to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going tomake lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』regoing to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not thisnight. Not like this。
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
Sleepless in Seattle《西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this。
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life。
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand。
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice。
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again。
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears。
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match。
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married。
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom。
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces。
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for。
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get toyou? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're allI've got。
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
④ 求十部英語電影的經典台詞加翻譯、帶出處、每部十句、別粘貼、求新意、、
《羅馬假日》
Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?
Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。
Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
喬·布拉德雷:我可以說嗎,為我自己…的報社說說:我們殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。
Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.
安娜公主:我很高興聽到你能這么說。
Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?
General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...
將軍普若夫諾:(提示)每一個,都有它獨特之處…
Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。
Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
安娜公主:我現在不得不離開你。我要去那個角落並且轉彎。你必須留在車內並且開車走。答應我不要看我走過那個角落。只要開走並且讓我留下就像我離開你。
Joe Bradley: All right.
喬·布拉德雷:好的。
Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
安娜公主:我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。
Joe Bradley: Don't try.
喬·布拉德雷:那就算了。
⑤ 尋求這些所謂「經典外國電影台詞」的出處
1、回憶中的城市
⑥ 經典電影台詞求出處
快結局的時候,男二問男主為什麼不下船?男主就是這樣回答的
⑦ 說一些比較深刻的電影台詞,並註明出處拜託了各位 謝謝
女:我不想睡覺 男:為什麼 女:因為我想珍惜我們在一起的時間 -----《公眾之敵》 48小時後,愛美麗的生活將徹底改變,但是現在,她毫不知情 -----《天使愛美麗》 山姆:我許下一個承諾,佛羅多,這個承諾是:「千萬別離開他---山姆.衛斯詹吉」,我絕對不會離開你,絕對不會逃 這些笨蛋為什麼逃,早點死不是更好么,我們早晚都會死 ----《指環王》 --情況如何? --人生真爛 --是啊,但你又能怎樣? ---《極限特工》兩個崗哨之間對話 你以前說的是對的,我不知道生是不是比死更重要,但我現在知道愛情比這兩者都要重要 ----《王者之心》 有時候死亡不是最可怕的,你知道最可怕的是什麼嗎?是恐懼 ---《血門徒》 ---稻草人:如果能給我一個大腦的話,我寧願面對一整盒火柴 獅子:我已經幾個星期沒睡覺了 錫人:你難道沒試著數羊嗎? 獅子:那沒用,我害怕他們 錫人:現在我確認我得到一顆心了,因為它正在破碎 --------------《綠野仙蹤》 能和你在一起,怎麼會有無聊的時光呢 監獄和愛情,一旦被關起來的話,靠自己的毅力是逃不出來的 ------《比悲傷更悲傷的故事》 不要期待發生什麼,不要希望發生什麼,只是去看發生了什麼 ----《鐵面無私》 小新:對手只不過是小孩子,你竟然也這么認真 小新:我只不過是小孩子,你不要要求那麼多嘛 小新:將來的事情我可保證不了 --可以和松阪老師盪鞦韆了,如果時間能這樣停止該多好 --小新同學,請你說五歲的孩子該說的話好嗎 ---《蠟筆小新》 「我知道葉莉喜歡收集隊徽,悉尼奧運會時我不斷地搜集,淘換了200多個來。我挑了其中50個最好的送給了葉莉,作為她19歲的生日禮物。於是她心軟了。其實我另外留下150多個,以防她不動心。」——姚明談到自己的戀愛史 「你見過我退步嗎?」——新賽季前對蘇群說 「生活能選擇嗎?永遠都像現在這樣,我羨慕你清閑,你羨慕我錢多。」——對楊毅說。 如果我告訴他們不做什麼他們就不做什麼,那他們現在還活著。 --《落水狗》 不錯,我曾經有夢想,但現在夢醒了,我憎恨我的夢 蹲土窯的時候,整天在心中盤算,出獄的第一天要去看誰,然後第二天,第三天,但是出獄之後,每一張臉都跟你記憶中的不同,也許你變了,你祈禱有一張臉不會變,有一張臉還記得你,用一貫的眼神看你 --《情梟的黎明》 這是一個狗咬狗的世界,只是我比你們倆的牙齒都要大一些 --《兩桿大煙槍》 一個男人這一生一定要有一部好車,若干知己,和一個···· ---《蝸居》 我不會離開你,也不會讓你痛苦,埃布爾,我只想陪著你,哪怕是只享受片刻時光,這便是愛 ---《綠芥刑警》 我們是沒結婚,可是我們有真感情啊…… --《瘋狂的石頭》 電影和生活不一樣,生活難多了 --《天堂電影院》
⑧ 英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid
does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen
every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any
thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away
from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避
in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂
up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face
of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are
back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change
the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be
more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的
world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game
of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day
count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching
sentence)
12.Will you give us a
chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地