導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 亂世佳人電影台詞

亂世佳人電影台詞

發布時間:2022-03-14 02:08:17

A. 影片《亂世佳人》的經典台詞

tommore is an other day

B. 電影亂世佳人長一點的對白


Scarlett:Rhett,Rhett!Where are you going?
斯嘉麗:瑞德,瑞德!你去哪兒?

Rhett:I』m going to Charleston,back where I belong.
白瑞德:我要去查爾斯頓,去應該屬於我的地方.

Scarlett:Please,please…take me with you!
斯嘉麗:請你帶我一起去吧!

Rhett:No.I』m through with everything here.
I want peace…I want to see if somewhere
there is something left in life,
in life of charm and grace…
Do you know what I』m talking about?
白瑞德:不,我和這里的一切都沒有關系了,我需要安靜…
我想看看在生活中的某個地方是否有某中美好而優雅的東西…
你明白我在說什麼嗎?

Scarlett:No ,I only know I love you.
斯嘉麗:不,我只知道我愛你.

Rhett:That』s your misfortune.
白瑞德:這是你的不幸.

Scarlett:Oh, Rhett, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett!
But Rhett,if you go,
what shall I do? Where shall I go?
斯嘉麗:啊,瑞德!你要是走了,我去哪裡呢?我該怎麼辦呢?

Rhett:Frankly ,my dear ,I don』t give a damn!
白瑞德:坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不關心.

Scarlett:I can』t let him go! I can』t!
I won』t think about losing him now!
I』ll think about that tomorrow…
After all,tomorrow is another day!
斯嘉麗:我不能讓他走!不能!
一定有辦法讓他回來的.
噢,現在我想不了這些,不然我要瘋了.
明天,明天再想…不管怎樣,明天又是新的一天.


So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
那我還是告訴你我要說的話吧。

Say it, then, and get out!
說吧,說完了馬上走!

What is it?
是什麼?

That I can't go on any longer without you.
我沒有你就活不下去了。

You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
你真是一個沒有教養的男人!

I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候……

...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
……我就知道我要的就是你。

Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
現在你已經很富有了……

...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
……不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。

So I see I shall have to marry you.
所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

I never heard of such bad taste.
我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。

Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?

Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!

Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
原諒我吧,我的沖動令你受驚了……

...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。

But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……

...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?

A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。

Dare I name it? Can it be love?
我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?

Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。

This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
這可是一次十分庄嚴的求婚啊……

...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
……我覺得時機已經很適當了。

I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
我不能讓自已再等了。

You're coarse, and you're conceited.
你很卑鄙,而且很自負。

And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。

Besides, I shall never marry again.
還有,就是我不會再結婚了。

Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。

You? You!
你?你!

I don't love you!
我不會愛你的!

And I don't like being married.
我也不喜歡結婚。

Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
你想過結婚只是為了玩嗎?

Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
為了玩樂?對男人來說就是的。

Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
安靜點!你想他們也聽到嗎?

You've been married to a boy and an old man.
你曾嫁過一個小男孩和一個老男人。

Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
為什麼不找個合適一點的呢?

You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
你知道我會喜歡其他男人的。你這個笨蛋!

Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
不要說了!思嘉麗,不要再說那種話。

Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
不要啊,我會暈的。

I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
我就想你暈。

None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
沒有人像我這樣吻你的,是吧?

Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
那個小男孩,老男人,或者那個笨蛋愛希禮。

Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
說你願意嫁給我吧,說吧。說「我願意!」

Yes.
我願意。

Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
你說真的嗎?不會反悔嗎?

No.
不會。

Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
看著我說真心話。

Did you say "yes" because of my money?
你說「我願意」是為了我的金錢嗎?

Well....
噢……

Yes. Partly.
是,有一點的。

Partly?
有一點?

Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
當然了,瑞德,錢總是好的,我當然很喜歡你。

Fond of me.
喜歡我。

Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
如果我說我很瘋狂地愛你,那我肯定是在說謊。

...but you always said we had a lot in common....
……但你常說我們有很多相同的地方……

Yes, you're right, my dear.
沒錯,我親愛的。

I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
有你和我在一起就好了。

Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
上帝會保佑真正愛你的人的。

What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
你喜歡什麼樣的戒指呢,親愛的?

Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,鑽石戒指。要大顆點的,瑞德。

You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
那將是這里最大的鑽石戒指了。

I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我會和你去新奧爾良度蜜月……

...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
……那將是最豪華舒適的。

Oh, that would be just heavenly.
噢,太好了。

And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
我還要給你買嫁妝。

Rhett, how wonderful, but...
瑞德那太好了,可是……

...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
你不會告訴其他人的,對吧?

Still the little hypocrite.
還是有點要面子。

C. 誰能告訴我電視劇-亂世佳人里的經典台詞

Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day! 郝思嘉:德園!家!我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!There was a land of Cavaliers and 有一片騎士的土地,遍地棉花,Here was the last ever to be seen of knights and their Ladies Fair, 這里有最後的騎士和他們的佳麗,Look for it only in books,for it這一切只能在書中看到 is no more than a dream remembered, 因為他們不過是記憶中的一場夢幻 a Civilization gone with the wind一個業已隨風而逝的文明

D. 亂世佳人全部台詞

http://tieba..com/f?kz=245273222

E. 亂世佳人經典台詞

Scarlett: As God as my witness...as god as my witness they're not going to lick me.I'm going to live throughthis and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again.No,nor any of my folk . If I have to lie , steal,cheat,or kill, as God as my witness,I 'll never be hungry again.(Out of this complete defeat a new and mature Scarlett is born.)

郝思嘉:上地為我作證,上帝作證,我是不會屈服的,我要度過這難關。戰爭結束後,我再也不要挨餓了。不要,我的家人也不要。即使讓我去撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證 ,我也不要再挨餓了。(從徹地的失敗中,一個嶄新的,成熟的郝思嘉站了起來。)

.......

Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!

郝思嘉:德園!家!我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

片頭詞:

There was a land of Cavaliers and

有一片騎士的土地,遍地棉花,

Cotton Fields called the Old South?

人們稱之為古老的南方......

Here in this patrician world the

這個貴族的世界,

Age of Chivalry took its last bow?

折射出騎士時代最後的光彩......

Here was the last ever to be seen

這里有最後的騎士

of knights and their Ladies Fair,

和他們的佳麗,

of Master and of Slaves?

最後的奴隸主和奴隸.....

Look for it only in books,for it

這一切只能在書中看到

is no more than a dream remembered,

因為他們不過是記憶中的一場夢幻

a Civilization gone with the wind...

一個業已隨風而逝的文明...

F. 亂世佳人Gone with wind中經典台詞

If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again!

這個對么

G. 求亂世佳人的經典台詞

電視劇《亂世佳人》以1931年一二八事變至1937年淞滬會戰為時代背景,講述了上海灘十里洋場的浮華驚夢,佳人與梟雄在國仇家恨的歷史長河中演繹的一段傾世絕戀。於11月2日江蘇城市頻道7:45首播!
1、我在,陽光就在,我不會讓烏雲籠罩著你的。——賀天
2.蓮心是重陽這輩子唯一活下去的理由。——重陽

H. 求亂世佳人電影 獨白台詞(英文

Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

http://www.xiwik.com/Article/yingyuxuexi/shitingyingyu/quweiyingyu/200507/Article_2470.html

原文:「Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.」

出處:克拉克·蓋博Clark Gable,《亂世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930

譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」

http://www.gzs.cn/view.asp?id=60129-2415938447791

I. 亂世佳人全部台詞 電影

到這里下載本片的中英文字幕:
http://shooter.cn/xml/sub/182/182883.xml
下載、解壓之後,是srt字幕文件,用記事本打開,就是電影的所有台詞了。

J. 電影亂世佳人英文版台詞

樓上的不全啊,
http://wenku..com/view/abd3116e58fafab069dc02c8.html
這個有全部台詞,
http://tieba..com/f?kz=245273222
這個事一些經典的啊
你也喜歡亂世佳人啊,我這個3天小長假看了兩遍啊,好看

閱讀全文

與亂世佳人電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
黑道老大和我的365日劇情相似的電影 瀏覽:802
電影青春期2高視頻 瀏覽:127
韓國華爾街免費觀看完整版電影中文 瀏覽:122
看電影最快的軟體 瀏覽:20
哪個助手能下迅雷下載電影 瀏覽:363
螞蟻驚魂高清電影 瀏覽:979
如何在鎮上開電影院 瀏覽:305
寶兒是哪部電影里的名字 瀏覽:517
電影後天英文 瀏覽:508
穿越國產古裝電影 瀏覽:449
十大美國軍事科幻電影 瀏覽:215
適合兒童看的宇宙知識電影 瀏覽:95
上映的電影怎麼購票更優惠 瀏覽:161
女孩頭發一邊一個顏色的電影 瀏覽:400
十大催淚青春愛情電影 瀏覽:668
如何加電影遮幅 瀏覽:941
國產les帥t有哪些電影 瀏覽:814
韓國最早的倫理電影在線觀看 瀏覽:694
rise歌曲是哪部電影 瀏覽:93
怎麼在快手上搶電影票 瀏覽:35