1. 一個妃子懷孕被關進大牢,另一個妃子把她那裡踢出血,然後喜妃來救她說:香妃你醒醒啊,是啥電影
呵呵,不太清楚,我覺得把應該是,甄嬛傳,像像樓上那位說的可能吧,我。你看過之類的電影只能給你大概的猜一下。你可能了,參考答案。
2. 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
3. 我的小魚你醒醒是什麼歌啊
首先回答一下,這個不是歌,是出自《魁拔Ⅲ·戰神崛起》中,艦長遠浪的一段段台詞。
原文是這樣的:
我的小魚你醒了,
還認識早晨嗎?
昨夜你曾經說,
願夜幕永不開啟你的香腮邊輕輕滑落的,
是你的淚,
還是我的初吻吻別的那個季節,
不是已經哭過了嗎?
我的指尖還記憶著,
你慌亂的心跳。
溫柔的體香里,
那一縷長發飄飄。
遠浪
資料擴展:
這段台詞作者不詳,傳說是導演王川自己寫的,至今時不時活躍在各大詩歌群里,被爭相討論。
艦長遠浪是一隻粼妖,小魚,顧名思義包含著海盜哥哥對她滿滿的愛。所以,PUA第一招,給你心儀的女孩起一個「寶貝」的愛稱,這樣,你們的約會就可以泡在蜜罐里,即使日後吻別,她的第二任不出意外地吃醋不會那樣叫她,而你,永遠是她這一生不可替代的那個人。
4. 007珍妮你醒醒啊是哪個電影
《逃獄兄弟3》。007珍妮你醒醒啊是電影《逃獄兄弟3》,是一部由麥浩邦導演,譚耀文、張繼聰、栢天男、張建聲領銜主演的香港電影,007珍妮是該電影中的人物,非常搞笑。
5. 請問《沙漏》這部電影好不好看,主要內容是什麼啊
《沙漏》
作者:饒雪漫
作者簡介:
饒雪漫,自由作家,生於70年代。已出版作品50餘部。作品語言優美,故事動人,風格多變。享有「文字女巫」之稱。代表作《小妖的金色城堡》、《校服的裙擺》、《左耳》等,多次登上全國各地暢銷書排行榜。
內容簡介:
饒雪漫青春疼痛系列之六。女生莫醒醒,患有交替性暴食厭食症。母親在醒醒幼年時為救一個男孩而犧牲,這個破碎的家庭從此再難有歡笑聲。自幼頂著「英雄的女兒」稱號長大的醒醒,擁有著女生敏感脆弱的天性。每當精神受刺激就會發病,在眾人背後吃下驚人數量的食物。這個秘密被同學米砂意外知曉後,兩個少女的友情迅猛發展,醒醒在米砂身上得到了前所未有的友誼和安慰……
而後,她又認識了米砂心儀的男孩路理。 當醒醒決定重新開始時,卻又發現了關於母親的驚天大秘密。母親、路理、米砂,她身邊的人似乎都有著極其微妙的聯系。
目 錄:
Part1 莫醒醒——我丟失的,常常不僅僅是青春和愛情。
Part2 米砂——而我終究要離開,像風箏飛向很藍的天。
編輯推薦:
從《左耳》到《沙漏》,正好是一年。
饒雪漫身邊的我們,都曾經是一些瘋狂的女孩,敢於一次次拋棄自己原有的生活,心甘情願進入動盪。
疼痛隱藏在血液里,我們成為一些低首垂目的花朵,不再張揚了,可仍然以失去夢想為恥。
我相信,米砂和莫醒醒也將成為這樣的花朵。只要不忘記她們相依為命的十七歲,她們就會一直這樣純潔和相愛下去。
我覺得《沙漏》是比《左耳》更加美好的故事,因為這兩個女孩子的友情里有種一往無前的自我犧牲,恨不得燃燒自己給對方取暖。
女巫饒雪漫,她又一次是對的,真的只有十七歲才能如此目空一切,妄圖用一顆心與全世界抗衡,螳臂當車的愚蠢,讓人落淚的勇氣。
這是書,電影叫(沙漏的愛) 下載地址實在沒找到,可以在土豆網 在線觀看