① 電影藍與黑演員表.詳細全部
鏈接:https://pan..com/s/1sIhP0ouuLLVIuUByFfwjfQ
藍與黑(BlackAndBlue),娜奧米·哈里斯將主演警探題材驚悚片,德翁·泰勒執導,彼得·A·道林操刀劇本。故事講述一名新手警察(娜奧米飾)目睹了腐敗官員謀殺一名毒販的過程,而且她隨身攜帶的攝像頭錄下了這一幕。她從這些腐敗官員手裡逃脫出來,陷入了被謀殺的危險境地。
《藍與黑》2019年10月25日於美國上映。
<一>《阿甘正傳》:
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
<二>《獅子王》The Lion King:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
<三>《飄》Gone with The Wind :
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
<四>《泰坦尼克號》Titanic:
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
<五>《西雅圖夜未眠》Sleepless in Seattle :
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
<六>《愛情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I』m just afraid that I』m going to lose it.
當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.
人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷
3.He』s stuck, he』s in between worlds.
他進退不能,夾在陰陽之間
<七>《加菲貓》GARFIELD:
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard & Visa
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡
簡愛
1.簡:Your bride. 你的新娘。
羅切斯特先生:What bride?I have no bride. 我的新娘?我沒有新娘。
簡:But you will have. 但你就要有了。
羅切斯特先生:Yes,I will,I will. 是的,我會有的,會的。
2.簡:Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you?
你以為我會留在這兒,讓自己變得對你毫無意義?
Do you think because I'm poor,obscure ,plain .
I'm soulless and heartless?
你以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?
I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart.
我和你一樣有靈魂,有感情。
And if God gifted me wealth and beauty,
如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,
I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,
我會讓你難於離開我,
as it is now for me to leave you.
就象我難於離開你。
Now I've spoken my mind and let me go。
現在我吐露了心裡話,讓我走吧。
〈九〉《蝴蝶夢》Rebecca:
1.I knew where Rebecca's body was!
我知道呂蓓卡的屍體在哪兒。
Lying on that cabin floor,
就躺在那船艙的地板上,
on the bottom of the sea.
沉在海底。
How did you know,Maxim?
你怎麽知道的,邁克西姆?
Because I put it there!
因為,是我把它放在那裡的。
2.Would you look into my eyes
現在你還能看著我的眼睛
and tell me that you love me now?
說你愛我嗎?
You see,I was right.
你看,我說對了吧,
It's too late.
太晚了。
No,it's not too late!
不,還不算晚!
You're not to say that!
不要這樣說!
I love you
我愛你,
more than anything in the world...
勝過這世上的一切。
Please,Maxim,
邁克西姆
kiss me,please!
吻我吧,求求你1
No.It's no use.
不,沒有用,
It's too late.
太晚了。
<十>《卡薩布蘭卡》Casablanca:
「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.」
「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在舊日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊爾莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
彈吧,山姆,彈那首《時光流轉》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
噢,我記不得了,伊爾莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我對它有點生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼給你聽。
(她開始哼,山姆跟著彈起來)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。
(山姆開始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必須記住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
親吻就是親吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
嘆息就是嘆息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
隨著時光流逝,還是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侶們相戀,照樣說:我愛你。
--on that you can rely.
這點你盡管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在將來出現,
--as time goes by.
隨著時光流逝。
Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
山姆,我不是已經告訴你永遠不要再彈這支曲子。。。