导航:首页 > 电影人物 > 电影片段英语描述人物

电影片段英语描述人物

发布时间:2024-12-13 23:23:24

① 适合五个人表演的英语电影

Three Little Pigs 三只小猪
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈
their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东
Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他
Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是
Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈妈
works all day. She helps her mother 做家务。
to do the housework.
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得
your own houses. 为自己盖间房。
Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。去盖间房。
Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可
for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。
Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不
And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。
What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打
a nap. 个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房
is strong. 很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!
Doors!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶
aren’t strong. 都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东
Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 东跑到龙龙家。
to Long-Long’s house.
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,
is coming. Let me in. 让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. 龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的
My house is strong. 房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are 狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们
Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open 在这儿。小猪,快把门打
the door! 开。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。
你这只恶狼。
Wolf: I’ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He 讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。
blows and blows. But the house 可是房子非常坚固。
is very strong.
Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. 龙龙:我们把水烧开。
Brother pigs: OK. 猪哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。
Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The 三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
wolf is dead
Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- 讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东
Dong work hard with Long-Long. 和龙龙一起努力工作。
They work and play together. 他们一起工作,一起玩。

② 1分钟英语电影配音片段,一个人的。要有语音材料和台词

1人1分钟英语电影配音片段
《罗马假日》学英语第1期:招待公主

Paramount News brings you special coverage ofPrincess Ann's visit to London.
派拉蒙新闻为大家特别报导安公主访问伦敦的情况。
The first stop on her much publicised goodwill tourof European capitals.
这是其欧洲首都亲善访问的首站。
Thousands cheer a young member of one ofEurope's oldest ruling families.
民众欢迎这欧洲古国的年轻成员。
She gets a royal welcome.
她受到皇室的款待。
After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace.
完成三天活动和参观白金汉宫后。
Ann flew to Amsterdam,
安公主飞赴阿姆斯特丹,
where she dedicated the new International Aid Building and an ocean liner.
主持国际援助大楼的开幕典礼及一艘邮轮的启航仪式。
Then she went to Paris, attending many official functions,
然后前往巴黎出席多项官方活动
to cement trade relations between her country,
以加强她的祖国和西欧多国的
and the Western European nations.
贸易伙伴关系。
And so to Rome, the Eternal City
接着来到永恒之都罗马,
where the princess's visit was marked by a spectacular parade,
有场面壮观的巡游供公主观赏,
highlighted by the band of the crack bersaglieri regiment.
高潮是狙击兵团乐队的表演。
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain of the week's continuous publicappearances.
从公主的笑脸可知她经过一周的出访活动,仍无疲态。
At her country's embassy that evening,
当晚,在大使馆
a formal reception and ball in her honour
驻意大利大使为公主
was given by her country's ambassador to Italy.
特设盛宴和舞会招待贵宾。

语音材料: http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201209/197574_2.shtml

③ 求一部英文电影中的10分钟,适合初中生模仿的,要求对白较为集中

憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些经典片段,比如说
《音乐之声》适合多人 女生较多
《阿甘正传》适合三个男生 或男女对话 或男生独白
《肖申克的救赎》适合男生独白 或男生对话
《罗马假日》适合男女对话
《重返十七岁》适合男生独白
《公主日记》适合女生独白 或女生对话

④ 急急急!!!求适合两男两女配音的英语电影片段

泰坦尼克号,最后那一段。。。
即感人,而且大家都很熟悉。 ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”
(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”

⑤ 求一个四人表演的英语剧本,最好是现在热门的美剧上的片段

演员: P: Pirate-Grandson. M: Mother.
F: Father. K: King -Grandpa.

旁白: There are 4 members in a family, Pirate, a 7-year-old naughty boy. His mummy is a beautiful white-collar worker. His dad, Andy Lau is a famous singer, and his dear grandpa, King is a kindly old man. Pirate loves his grandpa most, because King is very spoiling him. He hates his parents. Frankly speaking, he is afraid of them, Because they are very strict with him. .

正剧:(P,K出场)

P: Old King, Open the TV, I want to see Tom and Jerry. I love that mouse. Quick! No time! I can’t wait another second.

K: Oh dear! I nearly forget it. Don’t worry, I open it right now. (作开电视状)

P: Ha Ha! It’s really funny! Tom is so good! (作高兴状)
Oh no! “The End!” Where is Tom? I hate the end! (摔电视机,作极度气愤状) Old King!? (对K吼)

K:Oh, what a pity dog! (作左顾右盼状) Your parents are not here ,and we can change another one ,our brave Pirate, just tell me. I’m sure your demand will be satisfied. (作充满自信状)

P:Really! OK! Now, let’s watch Caribbean Pirates!

K: Humm, No, it’s unfit for you…… (作犹豫状)

P: I just like this film, Old King, you tell lies. You don’t keep your promise.(作气愤欲泣状)

K; Oh yes, I play it for you. (作为难状) But please be quite, I’m afraid your parents wound not like us doing these.

P: Don’t tell so much! I have been an alt man of 7 years old. I promise it to you. (作自豪自信状)

K:OK. (作舒心,安慰状)

P: Fight him, kill him. Throw these bad guys into the sea…… (高声喊)

K: Xu …….. (作禁声状). Remember your promise, young alt man.

P: Oh? What promise? I have forgotten it. (作天经地义状)

K: Oh?! You are right(作理解状,因为Pirate一贯如此,出尔反尔)

P: Old King. I give you an honorable mission. (作自豪状) Be my horse, and I will ride on your back , let’s help these people in dangerous situation, just like a brave knight.(作勇敢状)

K: What! Ride on my back! Be your horse!!(作惊异状)

P: Yes, your hearing is very good, any question? (作若无其事状)

K: No, No, sound a good idea! Very good! You are a brave Pirate. Now come on my back. (作无奈状)

P: (作高兴状,作跃上马背状) Hei! Let’s go! Kill all those bad men. Quick! Run quick! ....... (意气风发状)

(M,F携手进场):

P: Oh, my god! Mummy, Daddy! (A,D作慌忙状,挡在电视机前)

M: Dad, what are you doing!? Naughty Pirate, isn’t your trick!? (作气愤状)

P:(作阳痿状) Mummy, it’s not my fault. Old king let me massage his back. Hei Hei (作心虚状,以掩饰内心的恐惧)

M: I don’t believe it. (作严肃状) Dad, isn’t really that? (询问K)

K: Yes, of course, I can’t image a child only 5 year old, can massage so good. Oh……. (释然状,因为圆了我的谎)

M: Really. I don’t believe the litter pirate can massage, who taught him. (作怀疑状) Dear, isn’t you ?

F: No, I haven’t, but I decide to enjoy his massage another day, Do you think so, dear?

M: Yes, really a good suggestion.

(P,D作惊恐状。A:发抖,D:挥汗)
(P挡着电视怕被M、F发现,K也为P作掩饰)

P: Mummy, Do you feel a little cold?

K: Yes, I can feel it. (边挥汗边说冷)

M: No, it’s summer. Really hot, do you catch cold?

P: No, No, just my feeling. (更加发抖,一不小心被B看到了电视)

M: Pirate, what’s behind you? (疑问状)

P: Oh, nothing, nothing! (作惊恐状)

M: Move away .little Pirate! (作气愤状)

P: Oh no! The storm will come. (捂脸作害怕状)

M: Caribbean Pirate! What’s a bad film! Little Pirate!? (气愤状)

P: Mummy, I surrender. (作投降状)

M: Daddy ,this film is unfit for him , it is full of killing,force and negative passion, and it will let him become bad !

K: I know that, but I meat to let him watch Tom and Jerry and he like it very much. Yes? Pirate? (想转移话题与Pirate站在同一战线)

P: Yes, a very clever mouse and a stupid cat. (作博学状)

M: Dad, don’t let him watch so much TV, it wastes a lot of time, and it is bad for his eyesight. He may become short-sighted. (诚恳状)

K: I know the disadvantage. But TV also teaches him a lot of things which he can’t learn from books, Such as survival ability and communication skills. (中气不足状,因为理由不充分)

M: Just those force, fighting and cheat? (置疑状)

P: Mummy, I apologize that I have cheated you. (诚恳状) I won’t do that next time. Can you forgive me this time, Mummy. (做鬼脸,逗妈妈开心)

M: Pick up trick. It doesn’t work this time. (义正言辞状)

P: Mummy, not next time, ok? ( 作悲伤状,以引起妈妈的同情)

(M不理P)

M: Dad. I know you love little pirate very much, but I think you should choose the right way. Spoiling is not true love. It’s the poison in honey. (作严肃状)

F: Yes, Dad, Pirate has a lot of things to do. We should be his guide, not to carry out everything he said. We can bring him to the library to see what books attract him most. We can help him to develop his interest, shape his personality, and improve his intelligence and so on. I think it’s the right way to love our little Pirate. Do you think so, dear? (很理智,明晰状)

M: It’s just what I want to say. (赞同状 )

F: Ok, I should change my way of loving him. I should let him do his own thing and be his guide. (作彻悟状)

P: Oh, so much time has passed. I eager to go to wash room, I can’t bear it. (捂小腹,作难受状)

K: Ok, I go to bring the paper, don’t worry! I’ll accompany with you. (作习惯性状,因为Pirate的大小便通常都由King主管)

M、F:No, let him do that himself, and be his guide. (同声提醒K)

K: Oh, yes, little Pirate, it’s your job now, nobody can help. You should do it yourself. (作揶揄状)

P: Xi, I have been an alt man of 7 years old. I can do it. (跨进厕所,作藐视状,有什么大不了,不就进个厕所吗)

M、F、K: Brave Pirate! (作自豪状,含有夸奖意)

P: Oh, my god! The washroom is so large and dark! (害怕状,因为从末一个人进厕所)

M、F、K: (All 晕倒)

—— The End
蛮搞笑的,不过有个妈妈
不是热门的美剧上的片段

⑥ 飞屋环游记人物性格简介(英文)

《飞屋环游记》的主要人物介绍:

1、卡尔:一位退休的气球推销员,他被迫离开他和已故的妻子艾丽一起建立起来的家。不过他不想搬到老人院去,于是卡尔采取了行动。他把成千上万的气球系在屋顶上,连同地基一起飞向了空中,他向着南美飞行,要履行他多年前对妻子作出的承诺。

Carl: A retired balloon salesman who was forced to leave his home with his late wife, Ellie. But he didn't want to move to the nursing home, so Carl took action. He tied thousands of balloons to the roof and flew into the air along with the foundation. He flew to South America to fulfill his promise to his wife many years ago.

2、罗素:一个过度热情和不停说话的8岁少年。他参加了野外探险者协会,并全副武装参加挑战野外生存的露营活动,他的全部户外生存知识都来自于书本,他唯一的野营经验是在他家里的客厅。他把卡尔当成了帮助对象,他作为不知情的偷渡者开始了自己的真实户外探险,他的冒险梦想开始付诸于现实。

Russell: An 8-year-old boy who is over-enthusiastic and keeps talking. He participated in the Wild Explorers Association and was fully armed to participate in camping activities that challenged survival in the wild. His entire outdoor survival knowledge comes from books, and his only camping experience is in his living room. He regarded Karl as a helper.

He started his own real outdoor adventure as an unsuspecting stowaway, and his adventure dreams began to be put into reality.

(6)电影片段英语描述人物扩展阅读:

《飞屋环游记》是一部由彼特·道格特、鲍勃·彼德森联合执导,爱德华·阿斯纳、乔丹·长井、克里斯托弗·普卢默等担任主要配音的喜剧、冒险、动画片,于2009年8月4日在中国大陆上映。

该片主要讲述了一个老人曾经与老伴约定去一座坐落在遥远南美洲的瀑布旅行,却因为生活奔波一直未能成行,直到政府要强拆自己的老屋时才决定带着屋子一起飞向瀑布,路上与结识的小胖子罗素一起冒险的经历的故事。

2010年,该片获第82届奥斯卡金像奖和第67届美国金球奖电影类-最佳动画长片奖;获第63届英国电影和电视艺术学院奖电影奖-最佳动画片奖;获第37届安妮奖-最佳动画电影奖;获第36届人民选择奖-最受欢迎家庭电影奖。

⑦ 求英语电影经典对白片段,3分钟左右的。

威廉:
我想娶你,因为你是我每天早上醒来睁开眼最先想见到的人,也是每晚我想亲吻道晚安的那个人。I
wanna marry you because your're the first person that I want to
look at when I wake up in the morning and the only one I wanna kiss
goodnight.
威廉:
(温柔地把APRIL的双衫薯碰手捧在掌心)从我看到这双手的第一眼起,我就想永远的牵着,我无法想象如果做不到这一点会是什么样子。Because
the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being
able to hold them.
威廉:
不过,最主要的是,如果你也和我爱你一样地深或谈爱着一个人,手蔽那么和他结婚就是你唯一的选择。But mainl, when you love
someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing
left to do.
威廉:
那么。你愿意。。。嗯。。。嫁给我吗?So will you... Um... marry me?
April: 当然。。。也许吧。Dfinitely....Maybe.

⑧ 经典英文电影片段

Big words of western tour (大话西游)
Chapter 1
Site:The wedding
Characters:牛魔王 、至尊宝、紫霞、小妖
Aside: The story begins with a wedding. The Bull King is going to have a concubine.
牛:Today is my wedding. I am going to have a concubine. Ha ha ha …….
妖:Concubine? Dose your wife agree to it?
牛:Oh! She is not lovely anymore. She’s right now at the Flame Mountain. She can do nothing about it!
(至尊宝从后台走入人群中)
牛:Let me introce my brother to you! My bro!
Come here! This is my brother.
(牛深情地转向紫霞)
牛:Zixia, listen to me. I think I ‘ve fallen in love with you once I know you. I want to show my sincerity. So I request you to marry me in front of my bros. This Pandora’s Box is my gift to you. I hope you would say yes.
妖:I object!
牛:What?
妖:Zixia has a means to test her lover. If you can pass it, I will shout up!
至:What’s this? Really?
妖:This test is that she would marry the guy who can make her Magic Sword go out of the scabbard.
(剑从至的怀中落下)
妖:Magic Sword?
牛:Let me do this!
(紫跑出,拾剑)
紫:It’s not true! It’s just a joke. It is still meaningless even if you can put it out!
(紫跑下)
妖:King, Iron Fan Princess has come.
牛:Aaa……
(牛惊慌地跑下)
Aside: The monkey king leaves the front hall, running to back garden……
Chapter 2
Site: Bull King’s back garden
Characters: 至尊宝、紫霞
(至跑过来,突然看到紫独自坐在台阶上,于是走过来)
至:Why are you hiding here?
(紫抽剑,指向至.两人定格,至走出来,独白)
至:At this time, the blade is really close to me, 0.01 cm I think. But after a short period of time, 0.01 second I think, the owner of the sword will fall for me whole-heartedly. Because I’ve decided to tell lies, I’ve told many lies in my life, but I think it is the most wonderful lie!
紫:I’ll kill you if you come closer!
至:You should kill me! Kill me! I’d found my best love, but I didn’t treasure her. I left regretful after that. It’s the ultimate pain in the world. Just cut my throat, please don’t hesitate! If God can give me a chance, I will tell her there words. “I love you”. If God wants to give a time limit, I’ll say this love will last 10 thousand years!
(紫长叹,抛剑,拾剑,抱剑)
紫:What can you tell your wife?
至:I have to tell her the truth. So I must get the Pandora’s Box back. Then go back with you and explain everything. But I hate myself that I can’t get the box back. I ……
紫:I help you!
至:No, it’s dangerous!
紫:You don’t want to?
至:I do! But ……
紫:I trust you! I’ll get the Pandora’s Box back tonight. Wait for me here at midnight.
(猪喊)
至:Let me do something to my boss first. See you tonight.
(依依不舍)
Aside: The night ……
Chapter 3
Site: Dungeon
Characters: 至尊宝、猪八戒、沙僧、唐僧
猪和沙:Master, master
(两人同时悄声说)
猪:We come to save you.
沙:We come to bring you out.
唐:I won’t go.
猪和沙:Stay here? Why?
唐:There’re full of obstacles in the way of getting scriptures. This is because we’re not united enough. So we let the devils do bad to us. That’s fine. This prison has no difference with the outside world, to me; the outside world is just a bigger prison. You go out first. I have something to tell him.
(猪和沙下)
唐:You come in and have a sit!
至:To be honest, I’m not your disciple. I don’t want to be your disciple. Master I know you’re a good guy. Please let me go!
唐:Do you know “dong , dong, dong ……”?
至:What is “dong, dong, dong”?
唐:“dong, dong, dong ……” is ……
(唐唱Only you)
至:Stop. Stop. I can’t take this anymore, please stop ……
唐:Ohoh ……
至:Damn you, you … I’ve said I can’t take this anymore. Don’t disturb or I’ll kill you.
唐: Monkey King, you can kill me. Life and death are very minor. When you know why you should make sacrifices, you will come back and sing this song with me. Namonitabhaya …
(至跑走)
Aside: The Monkey King succeeds in escaping form the Bull King, and he reaches the Spiders’ Cave with the Grapes. Unfortunately, the Monkey King and his friends meet the Queen of Spider.
The Monkey have heard that if the blade slashed fast and accurately, the guy who’s cut open won’t die at once. He can still see. So he asks the Queen of the Spider to kill him as fast as she could and to tear his heart out and let him have a look.
After the Monkey King’s death, he appears in the Hole of Waterfall …
Chapter 4
Site: The Hole of Waterfall
Characters: 至尊宝、观音
至:Goddess. I’m about to understand your words. I used my eyes to see in the past. What I was dying. I started using my heart to see this world. Then I could see all things clearly. That girl …has left a drop of tear in my heart. I felt her sorrow.
观:Have you given up all things in human world?
至:Yes! Life and death is just minor! …… But I don’t understand why can human’s hatred last 10 years, 50 years, and even 500 years. What hatred is it?
观:So that Tang Monk went to the west and got scriptures, which clean out hearts.
至:OK, I want to stay here, there are many things waiting for me to do.
观:I want to warn you again. After wearing the gold ring, you’re no longer a normal human. You can’t have human desires anymore. If you do so, the gold ring will get smaller and smaller. It’s very uncomfortable.
至:OK.
观:Before wearing the ring, what do you want to say?
至:I had had found my best love, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I regret. It’s the most pain in the world. If God can give me another chance, I will say there words to her “I love you”! If there is a time limit, I hope, it is 10 thousand years.

⑨ 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话

值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

⑩ 求简单的英语电影独白片段

《海上钢琴师》
“陆上的人喜欢寻根问底,虚度了大好光阴。冬天忧虑夏天的姗姗来迟,夏天则担心冬天的将至。所以他们不停四处游走,追求一个遥不可及、四季如夏的地方—我并不羡慕。”
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living dread of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.

“我是在这艘船上出生的,整个世界跟我并肩而行,但是,行走一次只携带两千人。这里也有欲望,但不会虚妄到超出船头和船尾。你用钢琴表达你的快乐,但音符不是无限的。我已经习惯这么生活。”
“I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here,but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.

“你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。”
“You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. ”

阅读全文

与电影片段英语描述人物相关的资料

热点内容
2004年电影频道广告大全好看视频 浏览:193
用哪些看电影 浏览:359
电影封神演员表 浏览:644
哪些电影好看又免费看 浏览:432
超级好看的韩国美女动作电影 浏览:306
北欧儿童电影教育 浏览:322
经典老电影推荐童年 浏览:497
芒果电影卷怎么用 浏览:965
如何制作电影三张图封面 浏览:390
香港免费观看高清电影 浏览:97
电影大人物百度网盘 浏览:901
电影阿金的故事 浏览:57
亚洲图片日伦理电影迅雷下载迅雷下载 浏览:789
小丑电影恐怖片 浏览:705
电影的名字叫筒子楼超人 浏览:464
日漫动漫推荐电影女主超甜 浏览:514
樱花校园恐怖搞笑电影 浏览:620
手机给电影加字幕软件 浏览:787
老电影李贞 浏览:629
国产a长腿白领3p电影 浏览:489