导航:首页 > 好看推荐 > lostandfound电影经典台词

lostandfound电影经典台词

发布时间:2023-05-30 06:19:59

Ⅰ 悲惨世界经典台词英文

《珂赛特:“悲惨世界”的续集》,由劳拉·卡尔帕金创作,于1995年出版。它延续了珂赛特与马吕斯的 故事 ,但与其说它是原著的续集,不如说是1980年音乐剧的续集。以下是我为你精心整理的悲惨世界 经典台词 ,希望你喜欢。

悲惨世界经典台词
一个人要是靠劳动养活亲人,他就没有权利牺牲,否则,他就是家里的逃兵。

If a person by working to feed relatives, he has no right to sacrifice, otherwise, he is at home.

世上有两种生灵能在心灵深处战栗:一是寻回孩子的母亲,一是抓到猎物的猛虎。

There are two kinds of people can tremble in the depths of the soul: one is found the child's mother, a tiger caught prey.

经过长期的摸索,科学今日已经知道肥效最高的肥料就是人肥。如果说我们的黄金是粪尿,反之,我们的粪尿就是黄金。

After a long exploration, science today already know the highest fertilizer fertilizer is human manure. If our gold is manure, on the contrary, our manure is gold.

善于思索的人,很少用幸福者和不幸者这种说法,尘世显然是另一世界的门厅,这里没有幸福的人。

Those who are good at thinking seldom use the theory of happiness and misfortune. The world is clearly the entrance of another world.

苦难超过了一定的程度,人们就会被某种邪恶的冷漠所征服。

To a certain extent, suffering will be conquered by some kind of evil indifference.

重大的错误和粗绳子一样,是由许多细微的部分组成的,分开细看都没有什么,但许多小错误合在一起便会形成大错误。

Big mistake and thick rope, is composed of many small parts, are not separate at what, but many small mistakes together will form a big mistake.

有的缄默等于撒谎。

Some silence is lying.

一个人的传闻不论真假,在他的生活中,尤其在他的命运中,往往和他的所作所为居同等地位。

A person's rumors, whether true or false, in his life, especially in his destiny, and his actions are often the same status.

我宁愿靠自己的力量,打开我的前途,而不愿求有力者垂青。

I would rather rely on their own strength to open my future, rather than those who favored a strong demand.

他活着,尽管命运离奇多磨难;他安息,只因失去天使才合眼。生来死去,是人生自然的规律;昼来夜去,也同样是这种道理。

He is alive, although the fate of strange is all wrong because he; rest, lost angel to sleep. Born to die, is the natural law of life; day to night, the same is true.
悲惨世界经典台词英文 句子
把希望寄托在什么也继承不着的人身上吧!

The hope lies in what can not inherit the person!

哎,还得吃饭,胸怀多少理想激情的人,也有这种弱点啊。

Hey, you have to eat, the number of people with ideals and passion, but also have this weakness ah.

大众的笑是普遍堕落的同谋。有些不健康的节日腐蚀人民,使他们堕为群氓;而群氓和暴君都需要逗乐的小丑。

People laugh is the accomplice of universal depravity. Some unhealthy festivals disaggregate the people and convert them into the populace; and the mob and tyrants require buffoons.

青少年清贫,到成功之日方显妙处:能把人的整个意志引向发奋的道路,把人的整个灵魂引向高尚的追求。

Young poor, the success of the Japanese show beauty: the whole will lead to hard road, the people of the whole soul towards the pursuit of.

目前的一代人有权在地球上过路,不能强迫他们为了后代而缩短自己的路程,后代和他们是平等的,将来才轮到后代过路。

The present generation has the right to pass on the earth, and can not force them to shorten their distance for future generations.

人生有两间屋子,一间是暗的,一间是黑的。

There are two rooms in life, one is dark and the other is black.

人的两只耳朵,一只听到上帝的声音,一只听到魔鬼的声音。

Two ears, one hears the voice of God, and one hears the voice of the devil.

情绪沮丧的人是不会回头的,因为他总觉得,厄运紧跟其后,是甩也甩不掉的。

Depressed people will not look back, because he always felt that bad luck followed, is not thrown off.

贫寒和爱俏是两种逼死人的动力。

Love is pretty poor and forcing people to power two.

事情是自然而然地发生,就如同夜幕降临,白日西沉。

Things happen naturally, as night fell, the day down.

他是情场做戏,她却一片痴情。

He is playing the field, she has an infatuation.

爱和曾爱过,这就够了。不必再作其他希求。

Love and love, that's enough. Don't ask for other.

人一生各种际遇,都有本能的反应。

People have all kinds of life experience, instinctive reaction.

他知道信仰能护人心身。他总设法去慰籍失望的人,使他们能退一步着想,使俯视墓穴的悲痛转为仰望星光的悲痛。

He knows that faith can protect the mind and body. He always tried to comfort the people disappointed, so that they can take a step to make, overlooking the grave to look at the stars of grief sorrow.

儿童 接受快乐和幸福最快,也最随便,因为他们天生就是幸福和快乐。

Children are happy and happy to be happy and happy, because they are born with happiness and joy.

不幸的遭遇,最萌培养孩子缄口慎言的习惯。

Misfortune, most children keep cautious habits.

世界上最宽阔的是海洋,比海洋更宽阔的是天空,比天空更宽阔的是人的心灵。

The world's most wide is the sea, the sea is more spacious than the sky, wider than the sky is the human mind.

人一旦流浪并显得自由自在,那就完蛋了。

Once a man is wandering and appears to be free, it is finished.

对无知识的人,你们应当尽你们所能的多多地教给他们;社会的罪在于不办义务 教育 ;它负有制造黑暗的责任。

To those who have no knowledge, you should teach them as much as you can; the sin of society is not to do compulsory ecation; it has the responsibility to create darkness.

善良既是历史中稀有的珍珠,善良的人便购几棵优于伟大的人。

Kindness is a rare pearl in history, and a kind man buys a few better than a great man.

一场战役,总要有一场暴风雨干预。

There's always a storm in the middle of a battle.
悲惨世界经典台词英文摘抄
在死以前,为爱而忍痛,为希望而景仰吧。

Before death, and to love, hope and contemplate.

释放无限光明的是人心,制造无边黑暗的也是人心,光明和黑暗交织着,厮杀着,这就是我们为之眷恋而又万般无奈的人世间。

The release is infinitely bright people, create endless darkness is people, light and dark interwoven, fighting, this is for our love and desperation of the world.

我没见过一只狼肯为另一只狼的幸福而献身!

I have not seen a wolf willing to sacrifice for the happiness of another wolf!

那些刚离开上帝的灵魂趁着晨曦来到人间,当它们看见自己是那么幼弱,那么赤身露体时,它们会想到些什么呢?

Those who just left the spirit of God came to earth before dawn, when they saw that they are so young, so stay naked, they will think of what?

真爱的第一个征兆,在男孩身上是胆怯,在女孩身上是大胆。

The first sign of true love is timid in a boy, bold in a girl.

应该相信,自己是生活的强者。

Should believe that he is the strong life.

下水道是城市的良心。

Sewer is the conscience of the city.

不回顾消逝了的昨天的人是没有思想和感情的。

He who does not look back on yesterday has no thoughts or feelings.

还是畏惧我们自己吧。偏见就是盗贼,恶习就是凶手!

Or fear ourselves. Prejudice is a thief, vice is a murderer!

如果你是石头,就应该做磁石;如果你是植物,就应该做含羞草;如果你是人,就应该做意中人。

If you are a stone, you should do a magnet; if you are a plant, you should do the Mimosa; if you are a man, you should do the right person.

人有肉体,这肉体同时就是人的负担和诱惑。人拖着它并受它的支配。

A man has a body, which is also a burden and temptation. The man dragged it and was in its control.

人生最大的幸福,就是确信有人爱你,有人因为你是你而爱你,或更确切地说,尽管你是你,有人仍然爱你。

The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, or that you are loved by the one you are, or rather, even though you are.

在我们这样阴暗的社会里,向上爬,不能不说是一种由上而下的慢性腐蚀剂。

In such a gloomy society, we can not say that it is a kind of up and down chronic corrosion agent.

风度是理想的形态,容止则是理想的动态。

Grace is the ideal form, and is the ideal dynamic.

笑声如阳光,驱走人们脸上的冬天。

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

成功,这个才能的假象,有一个上当者:历史!

Success, the illusion of talent, there is a sucker: history!

爱情本是人干的蠢事,却又是上帝的智慧。

Love is the folly of, but is the wisdom of god.

勉强应允不如坦诚拒绝。

A reluctant promise is better than a frank refusal.

世间没有一种无喽啰的权力,也没有一种无臣仆的尊荣。

There is no one without louluo power, there is no one without the servants of honor.

粗俗和天真这两种天性有一个共同点,都没有过度阶段。

There is one thing in common between the two natures of vulgarity and innocence.

仿佛他们感到自己是天使,而且知道我们是凡人。

As if they were angels, and they knew we were mortal.

人不只是一个中心的圆圈,而是两个中心的椭圆,一个是事实,一个是思想。

Man is not only a central circle, but two centers of the ellipse, one is the fact that one is thinking.

人生就好比是两间屋子,第一间是暗的,第二间是黑的。

Life is like two rooms, the first is dark, the second is black.

生活就是面对微笑。

Life is a smile.

这扇门并不问进来的人有没有姓名,而要问他有没有痛苦。

This door does not ask the person who comes in has the name, but must ask him to have the pain.

人,有了物质才能生存;人,有了理想才谈得上生活。

People, with the material in order to survive; people, have the ideal to talk about life.

那些隐藏在内心深处的秘密,只有接纳赤裸裸灵魂的坟墓才一清二楚。

Those who hide in the deepest secret, only accept the naked soul of the tomb was crystal clear.

穷困是一个熔炉,每当命运需要一个坏蛋或一个神人,就把一个人投进去。

Poverty is a melting pot, when fate needs a bad man or a man of God, he throws a man in.

一个人不回想已经消失的视野,就没有思想,没有爱心。

A person does not recall the vision has disappeared, there is no thought, no love.

永远也不要害怕盗贼和凶手,那是身外的危险,小危险,还是害怕我们自身吧,偏见,就是盗贼,恶习,就是凶手。

Never be afraid of thieves and murderers, that is all dangerous, dangerous or small, afraid of our own, prejudice, is the thief, bad habits, is a murderer.

有的东西是不应当勉强去描绘的:太阳就是其中之一。

There is something that should not be taken lightly: the sun is one of them.

再高明的人也有自己崇拜的偶像。

Even the best people have their own idol worship.

心灵高尚的人啊,你们要冒多大的风险啊!你奉献的是一颗心,而别人所取的往往是肉体。

Noble souls, how much risk you take! What you give is a heart, and what others take is often flesh.

猜你喜欢:

1. 《悲惨世界》经典英语台词

2. 电影《悲惨世界》经典台词

3. 悲惨世界电影经典台词

4. 雨果经典唯美英文语录

5. 悲惨世界电影台词精选

Ⅱ lost经典及搞笑台词(中英对照)

1.Everythinghappensforareason. 2.Livetogether,diealone. 3.Youwillfindmeinthenextlife,ifnotinthisone. 4.don'tmistakecoincidenceforfate. 5.Don'tevertellmewhatIcan'tdo 6.ANA-LUCIA:"Shutup.WhenItellyoutodosomething,youdoit--Isaymove,youmove--Isaystop,youstop.Isayjump,whatdoyousay?"(很酷地) 7.LOCKE:Youseethislittlehole?Thismoth'悔粗行sjustabouttoemerge.It'sinthererightnow,struggling.It'.Now,Icouldhelpit--takemyknife,gentlywidentheopening,andthemothwouldbefree.Butitwouldbetooweaktosurvive.Struggleisnature'swayofstrengtheningit.(S1ep7TheMoth) 8.Locke:Whydoyoufindithardtobelieve? Jack:Whydoyoufinditsoeasy? Locke:It'sneverbeeneasy. 9.Locke总是点睛人物 ....,it'stimetostartyours. .....sameway,,istoplooking..... Charlie:Soyoubelieveindestiny? Locke:Ibelieveinmanythings. 10.Charlie那句"凳腔Guys,Wherearewe?"是很多人碧哗当出决定把LOST往下看的关键 下面的是另一个排行榜: FYI:Top50GreatestLostQuotes (sourcefromlost-forum.) 1.“Wewerebroughthereforapurpose,forareason,allofus..”-Locke,toJack(Exos,Pt.II) 2."Ifwecan'tlivetogether...we'regonnadiealone."-Jack,toallthecastaways(WhiteRabbit) 3."Guys...wherearewe?"-Charlie,’sdistressmessage(Pilot,Pt.II) 4.Locke:Ithink...that'swhyyouandIdon'tseeeye-to-eyesometimes,Jackbecauseyou'reamanofscience. Jack:Yeah,andwhatdoesthatmakeyou? Locke:Me,well,I'mamanoffaith.–LockeandJack(Exos,Pt.II) 5.“Iwantsomefriggin'answers!”-Hurley,toRousseau(Numbers) 6.“Yes,Iamready.Iaskfornoforgiveness,Father,forIhavenotsinned...IfIcouldanswerhimnow,,Ikilledamantosavemybrother'slife.Iamnotsorryforthis.Iamproudofthis.IdidnotaskforthelifeIwasgiven,butitwasgivennonetheless,andwithit,Ididmybest.”–Eko,afterYemior,morelikely,themonsterinYemiform,requestshegivehisconfession(TheCostofLiving) 7.“Ilookedintotheeyeofthisisland,andwhatIsaw…wasbeautiful.”-Locke,toJack(WhiteRabbit) 8.“.”–Mr.Eko,toLocke(WhatKateDid) 9.HenryGale:CourseifIwasoneofthem--whatwouldIdo?Well,they'dbenoballoon.SoI'ddrawamaptoarealsecludedplace,likeacaveorsomeunderbrush,goodplaceforatrap.Anambush.Andwhenyourfriendsgotthere,'em.Thenthey'sethemtotradeforme.[jokingly]Iguessit'sagoodthingI'mnotoneofthemhuh? 作者:小短裤2007-5-2722:59回复此发言 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2LOST的经典台词 [JackandLockestareatHenry] HenryGale:Youguysgotanymilk?–Henry(AKABen),toJackandLocke(TheWholeTruth) 10.“Becausethis,isit.Thisisallthereisleft.Thisocean,andthisplacehere,wearestuckinabloodysnowglobe!”-Desmond,tellingJackwhyhedidn’.(LiveTogether,DieAlone) 11.Michael:Whoareyoupeople? HenryGale:We’rethegoodguys,Michael.–MichaelandHenry(AKABen)(LiveTogether,DieAlone) 12.“Idideverythingyouwantedmeto!Whyareyoudoingthis?Whydidyoudothistome?”–Locke,(DeusExMachina) 13.“They'resmart,andthey'reanimals,.-thinkagain.”-Ana-Lucia,tellingMichaelabouttheOthers(Abandoned) 14.“.”-LocketoJack(Exos,Pt.II) 15.“Rightbehindyou...jackass.”-Sawyer,(Walkabout) 16.“,soIgupthatgrave,andinitIfoundnotawomanbutaman,amannamedHenryGale.”-Sayid,toHenry(Lockdown) 17.“We'!”-Locke,totherestofthecastaways(…InTranslation) 18.“I’llseeyouinanotherlife,brother!”–Desmond,onseveraloccasions(FirstheardinManofScience,ManofFaith) 19."Don'ttellmewhatIcan’tdo!"-Locke,onseveraloccasions(FirstheardinWalkabout) 20.“Baby,..OfcourseI'mserious.”-Sawyer,afterKateaskshimifhe’’sasthmamedicine 21.“I’macomplicatedguy,sweetheart.”-Sawyer,toKate,.(Pilot,Pt.II) 22.“Iwaswrong.”-Locke,toEko,asthehatchexplodesaroundthem(LiveTogether,DieAlone) 23.“Irememberpeanutbutter.”–Claire,toCharlie(Homecoming) 24.“Ifwetellthemwhatweknow,wetakeawaytheirhope....”-Sayid,’smessage(TabulaRasa) 25.“We’regonnahavetotaketheboy.”-Mr.Friendly/BeardedMan,(Exos,Pt.II) 26.Shannon:Yousaythatnow,butyoudon't...You'rejustgonnaleaveme.Iknowassoonaswe getoutofhereyou’rejustgoingtoleaveme. Sayid:Iwillneverleaveyou.Iloveyou.–SayidandShannon(Abandoned) 27.Jack:Idon'tbelieveindestiny. Locke:Yes,youdo.Youjustdon'tknowityet.–JackandLocke(ExosPt.II) 作者:小短裤2007-5-2722:59回复此发言 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3LOST的经典台词 28.“Dude,you’vegotsomeArztonyou.”-Hurley,’sfleshonhisback(Exos,Pt.II) 29.Kate:Ican'tleavewithoutyou! Jack:Yes,youcan!Go! Kate:Jack,Ican't! Jack:Go!Now! Kate:Jack,Ican't! Jack:Kate,Dammit,RUN!-KateandJack,arguingoverwalkie-(IDo) 30.“ShouldIgogetaruler?”-Kate,asSawyerandJackargue(Lockdown) 31.Locke:Whydoyoufinditsohardtobelieve? Jack:Whydoyoufinditsoeasy? Locke:It'sneverbeeneasy!–LockeandJack,arguingaboutpushingthebutton(Orientation) 32."I'mabloodyRockgod!"-Charlie,(TheMoth) 33.“WhatdoIwant…kissoughtadoit.”-Sawyer,’sasthmamedicine(ConfidenceMan) 34.Michael:Everything'scool.,too. Sawyer:Swell,.–SawyerandMichael,referringtothenewtail-sectionsurvivors(EverybodyHatesHugo) 35.“We’regoingtoneedtowatchthatagain.”-LocketoJack,.(Orientation) 36.Kate:I’msorryIkissedyou. Jack(afterpausing):I’mnot.–JackandKate(SOS) 37.“I'msorryIforgottheblankets.”-Hurley,toanunconsciousLibby(?) 38.“.”-Ana-Lucia,toSayidandCharlie(TheWholeTruth) 39.“No,Ithinkyoumisunderstoodme.Ididn'tsayIwasgonnadoit.'regonnadie.”–Jack,toBen,operate.(IDo) 40.Shannon:I’! Boone:We’veallbeenthroughatrauma.Theonlydifferenceisyou'."–ShannonandBoone(Pilot,Pt.I) 41.Jack:IthinkI'mgoingcrazy... Locke"You'renotgoingcrazy,Jack.Crazypeopledon'tthinkthey'regettingcrazy.Theythinkthey'regettingsaner.–LockeandJack(WhiteRabbit) 42."Putyourgunbackinyourpants,Sawyer."–Kate,toSawyer(Pilot,Pt.II) 43."Itdoesn'tmatter,Kate,whowewere,whatwedidbeforethis,beforethecrash.Itdoesn'treallymatteranymore.Threedaysagowealldied.Weshouldallbeabletostartover."–Jack,toKate.(TabulaRasa) 44.Hurley:? Rousseau:AreyouonthesameislandasIam? –RousseauandHurley,(Exos,Pt.I) 45.Rose:Myhusbandisnotdead. Jack:Rose,.Itbrokeoffinmid-flight.I'msorry,but . Rose:They'.–RoseandJack(Walkabout) 46.“There'snothingyoucandoforthemyet..”Boone,inLocke’,KateandSawyer(FurtherInstructions) 47.“Thisisnotyourisland.Thisisourisland.Andtheonlyreasonthatyou'relivin'onit,isbecauseweletyouliveonit.”–Mr.Friendly/‘TheBeardedMan’,toJack,LockeandSawyer(TheHuntingParty) 48.“Yougotaband-aid?”-Sawyer,(Adrift) 49.“Iknow,howmodernofme.”–Claire,(TabulaRasa) 50.Locke:I'mnotlostanymore. Sun:Howdidyoudothat? Locke:Samewayanythinglostgetsfound...Istoppedlooking.–LockeandSun(…AndFound)

Ⅲ 要同一部的英文电影的20句台词加翻译!

经典的阿甘正传刚开始的台词加翻译:
你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力 I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说 My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适 Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛 and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛 My feet hurt .
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走 Where they're going,
他住在哪里 where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子 I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话 I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样 I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方 Mama said they'd take me anywhere .
她说它是双魔鞋 She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福雷斯,张开双眼 All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .
你走几步看看 Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何? How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太 His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
是我见过最强壮的 as strong as I've ever seen.

Ⅳ 《绝望主妇》经典英语台词语录带翻译

《绝望的主妇》是一部家庭伦理电视剧,剧中那些蕴涵哲理的话,总是给人留下深刻的印象和启发! 下面我为大家带来《《绝望主妇》经典英语台词,希望大家喜欢!

《绝望主妇》经典英语台词【经典篇】

Life was suddenly full of possibilities.Not to mention a few unexpected surprises.

生命突然充满了无限的可能,更有一些意料之外的惊喜。

As I look back at the world I left behind, it's all so clear to me:the beauty that waits to be unveiled,the mysteries that long to be uncovered.But people so rarely stop to take a look,they just keep moving.It’s a shame really, there’s so much to see.

当我回头看这个身后的世界,它如此清晰。有那么多等待发现的美丽;和那么多等待揭示的神秘。但是人们很少会驻足留意,他们只是不停的往前走。这真是很遗憾……有那么多值得一看的东西。

Yes, I remember the world --every detail.And what I remember most is how afraid I was. What a waste.You see, to live in fear is not to live at all.I wish I could tell this to those I left behind,but would it do any good? Probably not.I understand now -- there will always be those who face their fears,and there will always be those who run away.

是的,我记得这个世界,丝丝入微。最深刻的印象莫过于恐惧,真是虚度了时光!你知道,生活在恐惧里就不是真正的生活。我希望能把这个道理说给身后人听,但是会有用吗?可能并不会。现在我明白了,总会有人面对他们的恐惧,也总会有人逃避。

When I was alive, I maintained many different identities –lover, wife, and ultimately, victim.Yes, labels are important to the living.They dictate how people see themselves,so we always gave up almost everything to assume a new label.

当我活着的时候,我拥有很多不同的身份——恋人、妻子、最终是受害者。是的,形形色色的标签对于活着的人们来说是很重要的,因为它指示了人们如何看待自己。于是,我们几乎放弃所有,只为呈现一个新的标签。

People, by their very nature, are always on the lookout for intruders, trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in. But there will always be those who force their way into our lives, just as there will be those we invite in. But the most troubling of all will be the ones who stand on the outside looking in, the ones we never truly get to know.

人本能的都在寻找入侵者,阻止别人从外面闯入。可是总有些人强行闯入我们的生活,正如那些被邀请加入我们生活圈子的人一样。最令人头疼的是,那些站在外面向里面偷窥的人,那些你根本无法了解的人。

The search for power begins when we're quite young. As children,we're taught that the power of good triumphs over the power of evil. But as we get older, we realize that nothing is ever that simple. Traces of evil always remain.

权力的追逐始于年少之时。儿时便被告知:邪不能胜正。然而随着年龄的增长,我们开始明白,世事没那么单纯,邪恶总是如影随行。

An odd thing happens when we die. Taste,touch, smell, and sound become a distant memory,but our sight --ah, our sight expands,and we can suddenly see the world we've left behind so clearly.Of course, most of what's visible to the dead could also be seen by the living,if they'd only take the time to look.

人死后会有奇怪的事发生。味觉、触觉、嗅觉和听觉都成为遥远的回忆,但视觉却变开阔了,突然能把这个身后的世界看得如此清楚。当然,大多数死人能看见的世界,活着的人也能看清楚,只要他们愿意花时间去看。

《绝望主妇》经典英语台词【热门篇】

Competition. It means different things to different people, but whether it's a friendly rivalry or a fight to the death? The end result is the same. There will be winners, and there will be losers. Of course, the trick is to know which battles to fight. You see, no victory comes without a price.

竞争的涵义因人而异,不管是良性竞争还是生死决斗,结果都是一样的。有赢家就有输家。当然,诀窍是懂得什么仗是应该打的。你知道,胜利总是要付出代价的。

People are complicated creatures. On the one hand, able to perform great acts of charity. On the other, capable of the most underhanded forms of betrayal. It's a constant battle that rages within all of usbetween the better angels of our nature and the temptation of our inner demons. And sometimes, the only way to ward off the darkness, is to shine the light of compassion.

人是复杂的动物。一方面乐善好施,另一方面,却实施着最卑劣的背叛。无时不刻,每个人的内心都进行着善恶交织的激战。有时候,摆脱黑暗的唯一办法,就是闪耀悲悯的光辉。

Trust is a fragile thing. Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom. But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover. Of course, the truth is we never know who we can trust. Those we're closest to can betray us. And total strangers can come to our rescue. In the end, most people decide to trust only themselves.It really is the simplest way to keep from getting burned.

信任是脆弱的东西。一旦赢得,可给予我们巨大的空间,而一旦失去,就不可能再重建。当然,事实上我们永远不知道该去信任谁。最亲近的人都有可能背叛我们,完全陌生的人却会来帮助我们。到头来,大多数人决定只信任自己。这的确是避免引火上身最简单的 方法 。

We are all searching for someone,that special person who will provide us what's missing in our lives.Someone who can offer companionship, or assistance, or security.And sometimes, if we search very hard,we can find someone who provides us with all three.Yes, we're all searching for someone,and if we can't find them, we can only pray they find us.

我们都在寻觅,寻觅一位能弥补我们生命缺憾的与众不同的人,能给予友谊、帮助,或是安全感的人。有时,如果我们非常努力,可以找到能同时给予这三种东西的人。是的,我们都在寻觅,如果一无所获,只好祈祷他们能找到我们。

Death is inevitable. It's a promise made to each of us at birth. But before that promise is kept,we all hope something will happen to us.Whether it's the thrill of romance, the joy of raising a family, or the anguish of great loss. We all hope to experience something that make our lives meaningful.But the sad fact is not all lives have meaning. Some people spend their time on this planet just sitting on the sidelines, waiting for something to happen to them before it's too late.

死亡无可避免,每个人出生时就已注定,但在大限到来之前, 我们都希望会发生点事情。不管是激情浪漫、天伦之乐、还是切肤之痛,我们都希望经历一些让生命有意义的事。然而事实却令人遗憾,不是所有的生命都有意义,一些人只是袖手旁观虚耗时光,坐等事情降临,直至错失良机。

There is a widely read book that tells us everyone is a sinner.Of course, not everyone feels guilt over the bad things they do.In contrast, there are those who assume more than their share of the blame.There are others who soothe their consciences with small acts of kindness,or by telling themselves their sins were justified.Finally, there are the ones who simply vow to do better next time and pray for forgiveness.Sometimes their prayers are answered.

有一本很流行的书说,我们每个人都有罪。当然了,不是每个人都对他们所做的坏事感到愧疚。相反,有些人认为那比应受的谴责更多。有人会做点小善事来安抚他们的良心,或者告诉自己这些罪行是正当的。最后, 他们发誓下一次会做的好些,并祈求饶恕,有时他们的祈祷真的灵验了。

《绝望主妇》经典英语台词【最新篇】

Sooner or later,the time comes when we all must become responsible alts and learn to give up what we want so we can choose to do what is right.Of course, a life time of responsibility isn't always easy.And as the years go on,it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear.But still, we try to do what is best,what is good --not only for ourselves, but for those we love.Yes, sooner or later, we must all become responsible alts.No one knows this better than the young.

迟早,我们都会成为有责任心的成年人,从而为正确学会了放弃。当然,终其一生的责任不会总是那么简单。随着岁月的流逝,有些人会不堪重负。但是,我们依然会尽力而为——不是为自己,而是为了所爱的人。是的,我们迟早会变成有责任心的成年人,没人比年轻人更清楚这一点。

It's impossible to grasp just how powerful love is. It can sustain us through trying times or motivate us to make extraordinary sacrifices.It can force decent men to commit the darkest deeds or compel ordinary women to search for hidden truths.And long after we're gone, love remains, burned into our memories. We all search for love, but some of us, after we've found it, wish we hadn't.

我们不可能领悟爱有多么的伟大。它能扶持我们度过困难时期,或是激励我们做出非比寻常的牺牲。它能迫使正派男人做出最邪恶的事,或者促使普通女人寻找隐藏的真相。即使我们过世很久,爱依然存在,刻骨铭心。我们都在寻找爱,但有些人在找到爱之后,却宁愿希望没有找到过。

Each new day in suburbia brings with it a new set of lies. The worst are the ones we tell ourselves before we fall asleep.We whisper them in the dark, telling ourselves we're happy or that he's happy,that we can change, or that he will change his mind.We persuade ourselves we can live with our sins or that we can live without him.Yes, each night before we fall asleep,we lie to ourselves in the desperate,desperate hopes that come morning, It will all be true.

新的一天到来,总是伴随着一系列的谎言,其中最糟的是那些我们用来自欺的话。入睡前的黑暗中,低声地告诉自己:我们很快乐,或者他很快乐;我们可以改变,又或者他会改变心意。我们说服自己在罪恶中继续生活,或者没有他也一样可以。是的,每晚入睡前,我们绝望地欺骗自己,绝望地希望着,当黎明到来之时,一切成真。

Good friends offer to help in a crisis. Great friends don't take no for an answer.

好朋友在危难之时伸出援手,伟大的朋友在面对请求时从不说“不” 。.

Yes,everyone loves a scandal, no matter how big or small.After all, what could be more entertaining than watching the downfall of the high and mighty? What could be more amusing than the public exposure of hypocritical sinners?Yes, everyone loves a scandal, and if for some reason you're not enjoying the latest one, well -- the next one is always around the corner.

是的 人人都喜欢丑闻,或大或小。毕竟,有什么能比看成功者栽倒更具娱乐性?有什么能比伪君子被曝光更有趣呢?是的,人人都喜欢丑闻。如果因为种种原因你不再对最新的丑闻感兴趣,没关系,下一个很快就会来临。

Life is a journey,one that is much better traveled with a companion by our side.Of course, that companion can be just about anyone:a neighbor on the other side of the street,or the man on the other side of the bed.The companion can be a mother with good intentions,or a child who's up to no good.Very inspirational.Still, despite our best intentions,some of us will lose our companions along the way.And then the journey becomes unbearable.You see, human beings are designed for many things,but loneliness isn't one of them.

生命如同旅程,有人结伴同行最好。当然,那个伴侣可以是任何人:对街的邻居,或枕边人,望子成龙的母亲,又或是恶意捣蛋的孩子。尽管我们怀着美好的愿望,但一些人仍会中途失去伴侣,从此旅程变得令人无法忍受。你看,人类天生就能应付很多事情,但孤独却是个例外。

Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane. But not everyone remembers to stop and smell the flowers. Some are too busy worrying about the future or mistakes they've made in the past. Others are preoccupied with not getting caught,or thinking of ways to catch someone else. Still, there will always be a few who remember to take a moment and appreciate what spring has given them, just as there will always be those who prefer to sit in the dark, brooding over everything they've lost.

紫藤巷的春天年年不误,但不是人人都会想起停下脚步去嗅嗅花香。有些人忙着担忧未来、悔恨过去,还有些人挖空心思琢磨如何脱罪或是抓住他人的把柄。幸好,还有人记得花时间去欣赏春天所带来的礼物。正如有些人,宁愿坐在黑暗中,对所失去的一切耿耿于怀。

《绝望主妇》经典英语台词【抒情篇】

The vow is simple, really.Those who take it promise to stay together,for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer,in sickness and in health, to honor and to cherish,forsaking all others until death do us part.Yes, the vow is simple.Finding someone worthy of such a promise is the hard part.But if we can,that's when we begin to live happily ever after.

誓言真的很简单。人们发誓:“无论好坏、贫贱、疾病与健康,不离不弃,互敬互爱,放弃其他可能,直至死亡将我们分离。”是的,誓言很简单,找到那个值得为其许下誓言的人才是困难的。如果我们真的能够找到,就能永远幸福快乐地生活下去。

Nothing is forever.And the time comes when we all must say goodbye to the world we know.Goodbye to everything we had taken for granted.Goodbye to those we thought would never abandon us.And when these changes finally do occur,when the familiar has departed and the unfamiliar has taken its place,all any of us can really do is to say hello and welcome.

没有什么是永恒的。总有一天,我们都必须告别这熟悉的世界,告别我们心安理得所拥有的一切,告别以为永远不会抛弃我们的人。当这一刻终于到来,当熟悉远离、陌生来临,我们所能做的,只能是说一声你好,道一句欢迎。

We all honor heroes for different reasons. Sometimes for their daring. Sometimes for their bravery. Sometimes for their goodness. But mostly we honor heroes because at one point or another, we all dream of being rescued.Of course, if the right hero doesn't come along,sometimes we just have to rescue ourselves.

我们都崇拜英雄,有着各种各样的原因。有时因其胆识,有时因其勇气,还有时因其善良。但绝大多数是因为我们都梦想着被拯救。当然了,要是盼望的英雄没有出现,那有时我们就只好自救了。

Children come into the world with their own agendas.Some, to brighten our days. Some, to test our patience. Some, to give us purpose. Some, to take care of us…Yes, when they come, children change everything. Especially when they're not invited.

孩子带着他们的使命来到人间。有的照亮我们的生活;有的考验我们的耐心;有的给予我们人生目标;还有的则是来照顾我们……是的,他们来了,他们改变了一切,尤其是当他们不请自来的时候。

It's an odd thing to look back on the world to watch those I left behind.Each in her own way so brave,so determined and so very desperate.Desperate to venture out,but afraid of what she'll miss when she goes.Desperate to get everything she wants,even when she's not exactly sure of what that is.Desperate for life to be perfect again,although she realizes it never really was.Desperate for a better future if she can find a way to escape her past.I not only watch,I cheer them on, these amazing women.I hope so much they'll find what they're looking for.But I know not all of them will.Sadly, that's just not the way life works.Not everyone gets a happy ending.

回过头来看这个世界,看看这些身后人是件很奇怪的事情。她们如此的勇敢坚定,却又如此的绝望。不顾一切地想要出去冒险,却又害怕因此会失去某些东西。不顾一切地想得到所有渴望的东西,甚至连她自己都不知道到底想要什么。不顾一切地想要生活重拾完美,尽管她知道生活从未完美过。不顾一切地想要一个更美好的未来,如果她能设法摆脱过去。我不只是关视,还为这些了不起的女人们加油。我衷心希望她们都能心想事成,但我知道,不是每个人都能称心如意,很遗憾,这就是生活,不是每个 故事 都有美好结局。

猜你喜欢:

1. 电影经典英语名句

2. 《绝望主妇》经典英语台词

3. 《星际迷航》经典英语台词

4. 《驯龙高手》经典英语台词

Ⅳ 电影经典语录英文大全

你知道哪些英文电影中的很经典的语录吗?以下是我为你精心整理的电影经典语录英文,希望你喜欢。

电影经典语录英文

1) There are some things far more frightening than death. 有些事远比死亡更可怕。

2) I want love or death. 生无爱,吾宁死。

3) Why did you so mean to me?I need love,or die.你为什么对我如此吝啬?我需要爱,或是死亡?

4) It's A Trap!这是个陷阱!

5) Every great career has to come an end. 每个伟大的事业都有结束的一天。

6) I Am Your Father!我就是你的父亲!

7) I like the way she makes me feel Like everything is possible Like life is worth it.最后,忘记那个你曾经爱过的人吧。

8) If I win, you keep me with you…for life.如果我赢了,你要让我一辈子…留在你身边。

9) Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. 恐惧是通向黑暗之路。恐惧导致愤怒。愤怒引发仇恨。仇恨造成痛苦。

10) One worships what he owns. 一个人拥有什么,他就会崇拜什么。

电影经典精彩语录英文

1) How are you today? I've seen better days. 你今天好吗? 愈来愈好了。

2) Make your own mistakes. There'll be plenty of them, believe me. 自己做决定,犯错没什么大不了的。

3) See,nothing can stop love,Leon.你看,没有任何事物挡得住爱情,里昂。

4) and my dad said that studying history was a waste of time,so I went to med school.我爸说学历史就是浪费时间,所以我就上医学院了。

5) I don't understand the God who'd let us meet if we could never be together. 上帝既已安排我们相识,怎能不让我们相守。

6) It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. 世界这么美,很难一直生气。

7) Tom Hansen:I guess I'm not just anybody. 汤姆韩森:我想我不是你的路人甲。

8) Intensify forward firepower. 加强火力向前。

9) No matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself. 不管你被贴上什么标签,只有你才能定义你自己。

10) May the force be with you!愿原力与你同在!

11) There are only two masters in this world: fear and pain. 这世界上只有两个主人:恐惧和痛苦。

12) The only person standing in your way is you. It's time to let it go. Loose yourself.你的本性阻碍了你。是时候赶走她,释放你自己。

13) That's my trouble.这就是我的问题。

14) Who can doubt the commitment of such a promising young cadet?谁能怀疑这样一个有前途的年轻人的承诺吗?

15) Han Solo: Women always figure out the truth. Always. 汉·索罗:女人总能道明真相,总是如此。

16) Leia: Hope is not lost today.t is found. 莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。

17) The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. 对失去的恐惧是通向黑暗之路。

18) Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go.完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。

19) The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control and not the other way around.人类总自以为是地认为控制了大自然,但恰好相反.

20) I am already grown up, I just get older. 我已经长大了,我正在变老。

21) The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.我所认为最深沉的爱,莫过于分开以后,我将自己活成了你的样子。

电影经典语录中英文

心中有戏,目中无人。

Play mind, defiant.

似醉非关酒,闻香不是花。

Not like drunk wine, not a flower.

人,得自个儿成全自个儿。

Man, got to be himself.

我是假霸王,你是真虞姬。

I'm a fake overlord, you are really concubine.

如果你不相信我,怎么帮助我。

If you don't believe me, how can I help.

他不是我父亲,他是我的爱人。

He's not my father. He's my lover.

原来失去记忆就等于失去灵魂。

The original loss of memory is tantamount to losing the soul.

生活很简单,作出选择,绝不回头!

Life is simple, make choices, never look back!

时间向前走,我还往后看做什么?

Time to move forward, I also look forward to what?

凡是要走的路啊,都是必经之路。

All the way to go ah, are the only way.

将来谁要娶了你不是奴隶就是孙子!

Who will marry you in the future is not a slave is a grandson!

我太年轻了,甚至不懂怎么去爱她。

I am too young to know how to love her.

总是有要照看的东西。你还有时间。

There's always something to look after. You still have time.

人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。

Life is simple, make a decision and don't regret it.

可以流血可以流汗但是不可以流泪。

You can sweat and sweat, but you can't shed tears.

成年人的生活里,没有“容易”二字。

Alts in the life, there is no "easy" two words.

无论报仇还是报恩我都会和你在一起。

I will be with you no matter or revenge.

我们人类更关心的是拥有,而不是存在。

We human beings are more concerned with owning, rather than being.

我们为什么会跌倒,是为了学会站起来。

Why do we fall, is to learn to stand up.

我和你要无比坚强的走过人生的每一条路。

I and you have to be very strong through the road of life.

爸爸,你不过去吗?你过去了我就过去了!

Dad, are you not in the past? You passed me by!

定义你的不是你的本质,而是你的所作所为。

Your definition is not your nature, but the doings of your.

有的时候,事情发生了,就没有办法回头了。

Sometimes things happen, there is no way back.

不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追随光明。

No dark, do not hide, do not follow the light.

只有面对真正的自我,才能获得真正的自由。

Only to face the true self, in order to obtain the real freedom.

你真正是谁并不重要,重要的是你的所做所为。

Who you are is not important, important is what you've done.

婊子合该在床上有情,戏子,只能在台上有义。

Ⅵ 求冰河世纪2的经典台词!

冰河世纪2 台词

1
嘿!好消息!我找到一条近路!
Great news. I found a shortcut.

2
什么近路?就是走着要比走长路快
- What do you mean, shortcut?- I mean faster than the long way around.

3
噢!我知道什么叫“近路”!
I know what a shortcut is.

4
我们穿过去就能比人类先到“冰川道”不然就会错过他们
Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss 'em.

5
穿过那儿?你把我当什么了?
Through there? What do you take me for?

6
明天这个时候你…就可以自由了
This time tomorrow,you could be a free mammoth.

7
或继续做保姆玩“躲躲猫”我是不会腻的
Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.

8
伙计们,瞧这个
Guys. Guys. Check this out.

9
老虎找到一条近路
Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.

10
不,谢谢,我想活命
No, thanks. I choose life.

11
那我建议你最好还是走近路
Then I suggest you take the shortcut.

12
你在威胁我吗?走,树懒!
- Are you threatening me?- Move, sloth!

13
好样的,老虎
Way to go, tiger.

14
快!快进去!
Quick. Get inside.

15
好吧,那就走近路吧
OK, I vote shortcut.

16
好了,伙计们,都跟紧些这儿很容易走丢
Guys, stick together.It's easy to get lost in here.

17
呃…伙计们?
Guys?

18
啊!小鱼儿
A fish.

19
你跟上,行不行?看住一个宝宝已经够难的了
Will you keep up, please?Hard enough to keep track of one baby.

20
我…抓住你了
I gotcha.

21
船长,前方有冰山!
Captain, iceberg ahead.

22
哦,不
Oh, no.

23
谁想玩第二回合?
Yeah. Who's up for round two?

24
叫…叫…叫孩子小心点
Tell the kid to be more careful.

25
瞧,瞧,老虎,瞧啊
Look, look. Tigers.

26
不,没事的,没事的瞧,老虎和羚羊在做游戏
No, it's OK, it's OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope.

27
捉到摸一下,用牙摸来吧,希德,我们也来玩
- With their teeth.- Come on, Sid, let's play tag.

28
你捉我
You're it.

29
行啊…好吧,好吧哪儿画着树懒?
Sure. OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths?

30
这上面怎么没画树懒?你们注意到吗?
You never see any sloths.Have you ever noticed?

31
瞧,曼尼,一头毛象噢,我可真兴奋
- Look, Manny, a mammoth.- Somebody pinch me.

32
嘿,嘿,这头胖的看上去可真象你
Hey, hey, this fat one looks just like you.

33
噢,他有家庭
And he's got a family.

34
他很幸福瞧,他在陪孩子玩
And he's happy.Look, he's playing with his kid.

35
瞧,曼尼,这就是你的问题毛象应该象他们那样
See? That's your problem.That's what mammoths are supposed to do.

36
找头母象…生一头毛象宝宝
- Find a she-mmoth, have baby mammoths...

37
希德
- Sid.

38
干嘛?闭嘴
- What?- Shut up.

39
可…噢
But...

40
噢,快瞧啊
Would you look at that.

41
老虎没带错路这是“半峰山”
The tiger actually did it. There's Half Peak.

42
下一站,冰川道
Next stop, Glacier Pass.

43
我真不该怀疑你你听见吗,小家伙?
- How could I ever have doubted you?- Did you hear that, little fella?

44
你快到家了
You're almost home.

45
我的脚在冒汗你身体每出现一个反应
- My feet are sweating.- Do we need a news flash

46
我们都得发布新闻?他要我们注意他
- every time your body does something?- lgnore him.

47
是真的我的脚真的很烫!噢,噢
Seriously. My feet are really hot.

48
是你的肚子在叫吧?
Tell me that was your stomach.

49
嘘,我肯定是那是雷声
I'm sure it was just thunder.

50
声音…来自…地下?
From underground?

51
快,跟我一起跑
Come on, keep up with me.

52
可你原地不动!
I would if you were moving.

53
哇,但愿我也能跳成全你了!
- I wish I could jump like that.- Wish granted.

54
快!跑快点!难道你没看到熔岩流吗?
- Come on, move faster.- Have you noticed the river of lava?

55
抱紧他!
Hold Pinky.

56
曼尼
Manny.

57
曼尼,你没事吧?求你说点什么,什么都行
Manny, Manny, Manny, you OK?Come on, come on, say something. Anything.

58
什么?什么?我听不清
What? What? I can't hear you.

59
你站在我的鼻子上了
You're standing on my trunk.

60
啊,你没事!你没事你为什么那么干?
- You're OK. You're OK.- Why did you do that?

61
你冒死…救了我的命
You could have died, trying to save me.

62
大家是一个集体
That's what you do in a herd.

63
得互相照顾
You look out for each other.

64
噢!谢谢
Well, thanks.

65
不知你们怎么想,可我觉得我们这“集体”是最怪的
I don't know about you guys,but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen.

66
我的爪子都快等不及要撕烂那毛象了!
I can't wait to getmy claws in that mammoth.

67
谁都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!
No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.

68
首先,我要把那毛象撕开扯烂
First, I'll slice its hindquarters into sections.

69
把白色肉放一堆,深色…嘿,别再说了!我饿坏了!
- I'll put the white meat in one pile and...- Knock it off. I'm starving.

70
肩膀的肉…可能比较老但绝对多汁
Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy.

71
警告过你了,别再说了!省点力气吧!
- I told you to knock it off.- Save your energy.

72
要杀毛象谈何容易
Mammoths don't go down easy.

73
只有一个办法
There's only one way to do it.

74
首先,得把他逼上死角
First, you have to force it into a corner.

75
切断他的退路等你们三个把他困住
Cut off its retreat.And when you three have it trapped,

76
我就咬断他的喉咙
I'll go for the throat.

77
伙计们,别让孩子吹着风!
Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.

78
还有多远?三英里
- How much further?- Three miles.

79
我累坏了,我们早上能到
I'm beat. We'll get there in the morning.

80
你在干嘛?我让树懒…名垂千古
- What are you doing?- I'm putting sloths on the map.

81
那得画得现实点画他在睡觉
Why don't you make it realistic and draw him lying down?

82
画得“圆”一些
And make him rounder.

83
好极了哈!我真笑不出来
- Perfect.- I forgot how to laugh.

84
我是个天才
I'm a genius.

85
从现在起,你们得称呼我“希德-火焰之王”
From now on you'll have torefer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.

86
嘿,火焰之王,你尾巴着火了
Lord of the Flame, your tail's on fire.

87
噢,谢谢,从现在起我就管你叫…“迭戈”
Thank you. From now on,I'm gonna call you Diego.

88
“摸我你是死定之王”
Lord of "Touch Me and You're Dead".

89
我是说着玩的你这没头脑的
I'm just kidding, you little knucklehead.

90
嘿,小俩口
Lovebirds.

91
快瞧
Look at this.

92
这简直……太神了
I don't believe it.

93
过来,小家伙过来,你这小虫虫
Come here, you little biped.Come here, you little wormy-worm.

94
到希德叔叔这儿来
Come to Uncle Sid.

95
这边,这边
No, no... This way. This way.

96
不,去他那儿
No, no, no. No, go to him.

97
去他那儿
Go to him.

98
好吧
OK.

99
干得好,接着…练习吧
Good job. Keep practicing.

100
快瞧啊,我们的小家伙在长大
Look at that. Our little guy is growing up.

101
好了,过来该睡了,肉团儿
All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.

102
他对孩子就是亲
Look at that big pushover.

103
要知道,迭戈我还没有能冒死救我的朋友呢
You know, Diego, I've never hada friend who would risk his life for me.

104
是啊,曼尼他…他真好
Yeah, Manny's... he's a good guy.

105
是啊,的确
Yeah, he is.

106
好了,晚安
Well, good night.

107
让我给你弄干净,你这么又脏又臭的回去,你老爸会怎么说?
Let's get you all cleaned up. What's your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?

108
我来擦干净,嗯,好多了这儿还有点儿
Let me just clean that up.That looks good. A little bit here.

109
擦干净真漂亮,小家伙他长得越来越象我了
- You clean up nice, little fella.- I think he's starting to look like me.

110
嘿,迭戈,你说呢?
Diego, what do you think?

111
也许不该送回去为什么?
- Maybe we shouldn't do this.- Why not?

112
因为他长大后会成为猎人你说他会猎杀谁?
If we save him, he'll be a hunter.And who do you think he'll hunt?

113
也许救了他他就不会成猎人
Maybe because we save him,he won't hunt us.

114
是啊,也许他会长出毛和长脖然叫你“妈妈”
Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur anda long skinny neck and call you Mama.

115
你怎么回事?没什么,我们走,冻死我了
- What's your problem?- Nothing. Let's go. I'm freezing my tail off.

116
嘿,迭戈,你被冻住了吗?
Diego. You frozen back there?

117
低下身子!什么?
- Get down.- What?

118
嘘,低下身跟我走嘿,怎么回事?
- Get down and follow me.- What's going on?

119
在半峰山脚下有个埋伏…等着你们
At the bottom of Half Peak,there's an ambush waiting for you.

120
什么?你说什么“埋伏”?
- What?- What do you mean, "ambush"?

121
你设了圈套!那是我的任务!
- You set us up.- It was my job.

122
我得把孩子抢到手,可是你把我们带回家当晚餐
- I was to get the baby, but then...- You brought us home for dinner.

123
行了!你被开除了!真对不起
- That's it. You're out of the herd.- I'm sorry.

124
我宰了你…你再后悔吧
No, you're not. Not yet.

125
听着,我能帮你们跟紧了,希德,我们能杀出去!
- Listen, I can help you.- Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.

126
不行!他们太强大了你们得信任我
You can't. The pack's too strong.You have to trust me.

127
信任你?我们干嘛要信任你?
Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?

128
因为你们只有靠我
Because I'm your only chance.

129
哈罗,“小姐”们
Hello, ladies.

130
嘿,瞧谁终于肯露脸了迭戈,我正为你担心呢
- Look who decided to show up.- Diego, I was beginning to worry about you.

131
用不着担心,再过两分钟你将从…复仇中…得到满足
No need to worry. In about two minutesyou'll be satisfying your taste for revenge.

132
这非常好
Very nice.

133
我看见树懒了!孩子在他手里!
I see the sloth. And he's got the baby.

134
没见到毛象就别暴露你们自己我们得出其不意
Don't give away your positions until yousee the mammoth. He's the one to surprise.

135
你想重拳出击对吗,齐克?
You want to maul something, don't you?

136
呵呵,我想出击那你还等什么?
- I wanna maul.- Then what are you waiting for?

137
不,我说了等那毛象出现!
No, I said wait for the mammoth.

138
“雪板挠背”你们吃白雪吧!嘿嘿
Backscratcher. Eat my powder!

139
唷!喔!“环滑车”呃,啊!
Loop-de-loop.

140
障碍滑雪,障碍滑雪,宝贝
Slalom! Slalom, baby!

141
对不起,伙计们他被冻成小雪人了
Sorry, fellas. He got a little frostbite.

142
呜!宰了他!
Get him.

143
大惊喜!
Surprise!

144
好吧,跟我来!我们去找希德,然后离开这儿
OK, follow me. We'll pick up Sidand get outta here while we can.

145
来吧,迭戈我们把这毛象摆平
Come on, Diego,let's bring this mammoth down.

146
他在这儿
There he is.

147
没错,宝宝在哪儿啊?
That's right. Where's the baby?

148
这就叫…适者…生存!
Survival of the fittest.

149
这老虎不行
I don't think so. Yeah.

150
你这是干嘛?不许…碰这…毛象
- What are you doing?- Leave the mammoth alone.

151
好,我先把你摆平
Fine. I'll take you down first.

152
我们赢了
We did it.

153
我们曾经是多棒的集体
We were some team, huh?

154
曾经是?胡说,我们还是一个集体
Were? Come on, we're still a team.

155
我设下圈套,真对不起
I'm sorry I set you up.

156
我就算恨你,也懒得记仇了
You know me -I'm too lazy to hold a grudge.

157
嘿,别闹,小鬼
Knock it off, squirt.

158
你得强壮些
You gotta be strong.

159
你得照顾曼福雷德和希德
You have to take care of Manfred and Sid.

16080
尤其是希德
Especially Sid.

161
行了,你能挺过来,你是老虎
Come on, you can lick this. You're a tiger.

162
我能背你,你说怎么样?
Look, I'll carry you.Come on, what do you say?

163
振作点,迭戈,振作!
Come on, Diego, come on.

164
告诉他他会好的,曼尼
Tell him he's going to be OK, Manny.

165
听着,你们别管我了
Listen, you have to leave me here.

166
如果人类过了“冰川道”你们就找不到他们了
If those humans get through the pass,you'll never catch them.

167
你不用救我的
You didn't have to do that.

168
我们是一个集体
That's what you do in a herd.

169
别忘了我们
Don't forget about us.

170
好吗?
OK?

171
我们不会忘了你
We won't forget about you.

172
再见,再见
Goodbye.

173
再见,再见
Goodbye.Goodbye.

174
希德再见
- Sid...- Bye.

175
再见
Bye.

176
对,对,没错宝宝在哪儿
That's right. Where's the baby?

177
走吧,希德,我们去南方
Come on, Sid, let's head south.

178
再见
Bye.

179
省口气吧,希德人类不会说话
Save your breath, Sid.You know humans can't talk.

180
迭戈?你没事!
Diego? You're OK.

181
我有九条命呢
- Nine lives, baby.- You're OK.

182
你没事!
You're OK.

183
我亲亲你!呀!呜
I could kiss ya.

184
欢迎回来,搭挡,要我背吗?
Welcome back, partner. Wanna lift?

185
不,谢谢我得保住仅存的那点尊严
No thanks. I gotta save whatever dignity I've got left.

186
你跟我们混在一块了就别管什么尊严了吧,就背我吧
You're hanging out with us. Dignity'sgot nothing to do with it. I'll take that lift.

187
好,爬上来吧托我一把,咿哈
- Yeah, climb aboard.- Pick me up, buddy.

188
或者不说“驾”,随你喜欢
Mush. Or not mush. Either way.

189
这将是我最棒的一次迁徙
This is gonna be the best migration ever.

190
我带你们去我的宝地,我毛里的真菌干死后我会变成棕色
I'll show you my favorite watering holes.I turn brown when the fungus in my fur dries.

191
这真有意思我说,这“冰川时代”可真没劲
- Attractive.- This whole lce age thing is getting old.

192
知道我喜欢什么“全球变暖”
You know what I could go for?Global warming.

193
做梦去吧我可是说真的
- Keep dreaming.- No, really...

194
两万年以后
20,000 Years Later

阅读全文

与lostandfound电影经典台词相关的资料

热点内容
90年代中国电影两个小孩友谊 浏览:936
战略特勤组完整版六看电影 浏览:781
弹吉他的喜剧电影叫什么名字 浏览:258
怎么看看不到的电影 浏览:630
高清电影在线观看视频 浏览:633
老电影红色娘子军上映电影图片 浏览:66
世上只有妈妈好的那个电影叫什么名字 浏览:753
韩国电影陷阱剧情介绍 浏览:825
砍人的武打电影有哪些 浏览:195
潘乘风是哪个电影里的人物 浏览:923
谢谢你陪我去看电影英语怎么说 浏览:977
播放电影游戏里的歌曲 浏览:910
香港电影十大经典美女镜头 浏览:659
时空穿越科幻电影 浏览:307
贞子电影剧情介绍 浏览:2
姜子牙电影到底什么意思 浏览:336
狮子王辛巴英语电影完整版 浏览:884
喷奶汁欧美伦理电影 浏览:30
高清经典电影剧照 浏览:596
爱情故事盗墓电影 浏览:740