1. 哈利波特1好词好句中英双译
你好 很高兴为你解答
麦格教授:这个孩子会非常有名, 我们世界里的每一个人都会知道他的名字。
Prof. McGonagall: This boy will be famous. There won"t be a child in our world who doesn"t know his name.
弗农姨夫:世界上根本没有魔法!
Uncle Vernon: There"s no such thing as magic!
海格:你是一名巫师,哈利。
Hagrid: You are a wizard, Harry!
奥利凡德:稀奇的是,你注定要使用这根魔杖,而另一根魔杖的主人给你留下了那道疤痕。
Mr. Ollivander: It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
马尔福:你马上就会发现某些巫师家族比其家族高等,没有人想和差劲的家伙交朋友。
Draco Malfoy: You"ll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don"t wanna go making friends with the wrong sort.
邓布利多:哈利,人不能活在梦里,不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.
罗恩:哈利,你必须继续前进,我觉得应该去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it"s you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!
赫敏:我?只是靠书本和小聪明,但还有些更重要的条件,友情和勇气。
Hermione: Me? Books and cleverness. There are more important things: friendship and bravery.
伏地魔:世上并没有绝对的善与恶,差别只在于强者和无法分清事实的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
邓布利多:要挺身而出对抗敌人的确需要很大的勇气,但要挺身而出反抗朋友却需要更大的勇气。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
2. 《哈利波特》台词中英对照是什么
《哈利波特》台词中英对照:
1、该来得总会来,来了我们必须接受。
What would come,and he would have to meet it when it did。
2、为了我们,送她下地狱吧,皮皮鬼。
Give her hell from us,Peeves。
3、如果你想杀掉哈利,你就必须把我们三人都杀死!
If you want to kill Harry,you'll have to kill us too!
4、在相片中,他们永远都会幸福地挥着手,却不知道他们今后的命运。
All waving happily out of the photograph forever more,not knowing that they were doomed。
5、对于头脑十分清醒的人来说,死亡不过是另一场伟大的冒险。
For a very sober—minded people,death is just another great adventure。
3. 《哈利波特》电影经典台词有哪些
《哈利波特》电影经典台词有如下:
1、We've all got both light and darkness inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.
每个人心中都有阳光和阴暗的一面。重要的是我们选择成为什么,那才是真正的我们。
2、It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
要挺身而出对抗敌人的确需要很大的勇气,但要挺身而出反抗朋友却需要更大的勇气。
3、If you want to know what a man's like , take a good look at how he treats his inferiors , not his wquals.
如果你想知道一个人到底怎么样,那就好好看看他是怎么对待比他卑微的物种的,而非和他平等的人。 作者:不会取名字的北奥 https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv2726163 出处:bilibili
4、It matters not what someone is born ,but what they grow to be.
一个人的出生并不重要,重要的是他长大之后会变得怎么样。
5、Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
在痛苦中麻木一小会儿会让你在最后感受到痛苦的时候疼得更厉害。
6、Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
冷漠和忽视比直接表露厌恶的伤害大得多。
1、“我?只是靠书本和小聪明,但还有些更重要的条件,友情和勇气”。
Me? Books and cleverness。There are more important things friendship and bravery——赫敏《哈利波特1》。
2、“被选中的人只能靠自己,相信我说的,懦弱的人绝对不适合参赛”。
If chosen,you stand alone。And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted。——邓布利多《哈利·波特4》
3、每个女孩心中都藏着一名优雅的舞者,渴望展露本性大显身手。
Inside every girl,a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight。——麦格教授《哈利·波特4》
4、“我宁愿死,也不会背叛朋友”。
I would die,rather than betray my friends!——小天狼星《哈利·波特3》
5、不敢直呼对方的名字只会加深你的恐惧。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself——赫敏《哈利·波特2》
5. 求哈利波特7部电影的每一部中英对照台词,每一部5句。
1、《哈利•波特1》
Once it comes,you have to face it bravely
该来的总归会来,一旦它来了,你就必须勇敢地去面对
I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness
我不过是死读书,再靠一点儿小聪明
There are more important things: friendship and courage
还有更多重要的东西:友谊和勇气
It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed
死亡实际就像是经过漫长的一天之后,终于可以上床休息了
People like to choose the things that are not good for them
人类偏偏就喜欢选择对他们最没有好处的东西
2、《哈利•波特2》
Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告诉我,那个橡皮鸭到底是做什么用的。
It's not much,but it's home
不是很大,但总是个家。
Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer
伏地魔杀了我的父母,他不过是个杀人犯,没什么了不起。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself
不敢直呼对方的名字只会加深你的恐惧。
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes
只有主人送衣服给多比时,多比才能自由。
3、《哈利•波特3》
Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more
无辜的人会流下鲜血,奴仆和主人会再次相逢
I would die,rather than betray my friends
我宁愿死,也不会背叛朋友
I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man
我永远不会忘记第一次走进学校的感觉,以自由之身再度走进去感觉一定很好。
A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen
小孩子所说的话就算是事实,也无足轻重,尤其是对那些不善聆听的人。
He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder
将会在今晚回来。今晚,那个背叛朋友的人、心灵被腐蚀的杀人凶手会平安逃走。
4、《哈利•波特4》
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it
暂时使疼痛变得更麻木,只会使你最后感觉疼痛时疼得更厉害。
Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable
我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。
Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing
时间总是不会满足你的愿望,反而会加快它的前进速度。这真是一件奇怪的事。
Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
黑暗和困难笼罩着前行的道路,很快我们就要在正确的和轻松的进行选择。
If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals
如果你想了解一个人的为人,就要留意他是如何对待他的下级的,而不能光看他如何对待与他地位相等的人。
5、《哈利•波特5》
There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back
种种迹象表明,神秘人已经回来了,这是无法否认的
I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that
我在这里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能这么做
If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it
如果想要每个人都知道它,最好的办法就是禁止它
What you fear is fear itself
你所恐惧的是恐惧本身
Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this
你自己只有一茶勺的感情,并不代表人人都是这样
6、《哈利•波特6》
You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco
你应该感到荣耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different
我不信,她想让我去看病,他们觉得我跟别人不一样。
I was chosen for this,out of all others,me
在这么多人当中,他只选了我,我。
You're blinded by hatred
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼。
Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three
为什么每次有什么事发生,总是你们三个在场。
7、《哈利•波特7》
It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success
决定一个人是否成功的是其信仰的质量,而不是信徒的数量
Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers
胜利,取决于战斗者的意志,而非跟随者的数量
Only stupid people can show their feelings freely
只有愚蠢的人才会自负的随便流露自己的情感
This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth
这面镜子不能教给我们知识,也不能告诉我们实情
People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see
人们在他面前虚度时日,为他们看到的东西而痴迷