经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙•白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
『贰』 电影中的经典台词
改变,人人都会有,当你真正面对改变,你也就觉得坦然了。
---《廊桥遗梦》
怯懦囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
---《肖申克的救赎》
都市求生法则第一条--遇到危险的时候不要喊救命而要喊失火了。
---《七宗罪》
贪婪,是一种美德。
---《华尔街》
永远别让别人知道你想什么。
---《教父》
有些事发生了就不可能忘记,即使忘记了也只是暂时的记不起。
---《千与千寻》
进入是一种选择,选择就是被选择,命运在等待。
---《天脉传奇》
-今天是哪天?
-今天是昨天的明天,明天的昨天。
---《似水年华》
当你知道太多的时候,你就可以消失了。
---《教父》
面对敌人挺身而出需要很大的勇气,但是面对朋友挺身而出需要更大的勇气。
---《哈里波特》
手不是用来打人的,而是用来拥抱你所爱的人,脚不是用来踢人的,是用来向理想的目标迈进的。
---《魔女的条件》
人生的境遇不可预料,我们只需要学会面对。
---《阿甘正传》
我们开出的条件你是无法拒绝的,要么是你签字,要么是你把你的手指迹弊留下。
---《教父》
以前认为那些话很重要,因为我觉得有些说受出来就是一生一世...现在想想也没什么吧,什么都会变的...
---《东邪西毒》
人的烦恼就是记性太好,如果可以把所有事都忘掉竖埋,以后每一日都是一个新开始,你说多好。
---《东邪西毒》
最了解你的人不是你的朋友,而是你的敌人。
---《东邪西毒》
只有笨蛋才思考,聪明人用灵感。
---《东邪西毒》
你越想知道自己是不是忘记的时候,你反而记得越清楚。我曾经听人说过,当你不能够再拥有,你姿纤族唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘记。
---《东邪西毒》
有人就有恩怨,有恩怨就有江湖,你怎么退出?
---《笑傲江湖》
『叁』 电影里有哪些让你念念不忘的经典台词
电影作为一种流行文化形式,不仅能够通过视觉和声音给观众带来强烈的感官刺激,更能够通过精彩的台词引起观众的共鸣和思考。本文将从个人角度出发,列举一些让我念念不忘的经典电影台词,并进行简要分析。
一、《肖申克的救赎》
1. "希望是危险的东西,希望可以使人发疯。它可以让人感到幸福,但是也可以让人失望。”——安迪
这句话是影片中安迪对红说的,透露出安迪对希望汪迹的深刻理解。希望是一种美好的情感,可以激励人们前进,但是如果希望太过强烈,就容易产生失望和绝望,对人的精神造成伤害。
2. “得到自由的那一天,我会在那里等你。”——安迪
这是影片中安迪对红说的一句话,表达了他的决心和信念,也给了红一份希望和漏型勇气。这句话也告诉我们,自由是每个人都渴望的东西,但是要得到自由,需要有坚定的信念和勇气。
二、《教父》
1. “我会让他们一个都活不了,我会让他们想起我的名字。”——米高·柯里昂
这句话是电影中的经典台词之一,表达了米高的霸气和决心。在黑帮世界里,弱肉强食,只有强者才能生存下去。这句话也告诉我们,要在竞争激烈的社会中立足,需要有强大的实力和决心。
2. “我会给他们一个他们无法拒绝的交易。”——米高·柯里昂
这句话是电影中的另一句经典台词,表达了米高的智慧和策略。在商业交易中,要想成功,需要有一定的策略和技巧,让对方无法拒绝自己的条件。
三、《阿甘正传》
1. “生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一个是什么味道。”——阿甘
这句话是电影中的经典台词之一,表达了阿甘对生命的感悟。生命就像一盒巧克力,充满了不确定性和变数,我们永远无法预测下一步会发生什么,需要学会适应和面对生活的挑战。
2. “跑,弗雷德,跑!”——阿甘
这句话是电影中的另一句经典台词,表达了阿甘对朋友弗雷德的激励和支持。在生活和工作中,我们返陵猜也需要有人给予我们激励和支持,让我们勇往直前,不断追求自己的梦想。
四、《泰坦尼克号》
1. “你要记住,无论发生什么,我都会爱你,永远爱你。”——杰克
这句话是电影中的经典台词之一,表达了杰克对罗丝的深情告白。在爱情中,我们需要有勇气表达自己的感情,让对方知道自己的心意。
2. “不管世界怎么样,我都会一直陪着你。”——杰克
这句话是电影中的另一句经典台词,表达了杰克对罗丝的承诺和坚定。在人生中,我们也需要有人陪伴我们走过人生的每一个阶段,给予我们支持和关爱。
以上是个人观点下的一些经典电影台词,每个人的选择和喜好不同,所选择的经典台词也不同。但是,这些经典台词都有着深刻的内涵和启示,让我们在走过人生的每一个阶段中都能够受到启迪和鼓舞。
『肆』 求电影里的经典英文台词对白
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
『伍』 电影中的经典台词
1、“希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。”——《肖申克的救赎》
2、“开拓视野,冲破艰险,看见世界,身临其境,贴近彼此,感受生活,这就是生活的目的。”——《白日梦想家》
4、“如果再也不能见到你,祝你早安,午安,晚安。”——《楚门的世界》
5、“我觉得, 当你年轻的时候 ,你会相信你会认识很多人, 但后来你才会发现能交流的人其实很少。”——《爱在日落黄昏时 Before Sunset》
6、“说好是一辈子就是一辈子,差一年一个月一天一个时辰都不行。”——《霸王别姬》
7、“做人如果没梦想 跟咸鱼有什么分别。”——《少林足球》
8、每个人都在忙,要么忙着活,要么忙着死,只有这两种选择。——《肖申克的救赎》