㈠ 求6句英文电影经典对白,就是两人的对话,谢了哈!
泰坦尼克号经典对白http://..com/question/210893608.html选六句吧
㈡ 推荐几个英文电影里的经典两人对话。4到5分钟左右
443
㈢ 求经典英语电影片段,两个人对白的那种,大约3分钟左右!
简爱中,简对男主说:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表现了一个女人跨时代的独立思想;或者是罗密欧在发现朱丽叶死后在她尸体旁哭泣那段都很经典
㈣ 求经典的英文电影对白,要2个人对话的那种~~
–Where were you last night?
–That’s so long ago, I don’t remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
卡萨布兰卡
㈤ 有什么经典的电影里的英语对话台词。2人的。少一点的。
Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
汉尼拔:曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。
Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.
汉尼拔:你知道我是怎么看你的?你拿着不错的包却穿着廉价的鞋,看上去像个乡巴佬。一个整洁干净而强加进一点品味的乡巴佬。良好的营养让你的骨骼生长,可你还是贫穷白人的后代,是吧,斯塔琳特工?你拼命想摆脱你的口音,纯正的西弗吉尼亚口音。亲爱的,你的父亲是做什么的?他是矿工?他带着羔羊的臭味?你知道男孩们多快就找到了你……所有那些在汽车后座上令人乏味的笨手笨脚……你梦想逃离,去投奔联邦调查局。
Clarice Starling: You see a lot don't you doctor. Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at yourself and tell us what you see, or, maybe you're afraid to.
克拉丽斯:你看见很多,难道不是吗,博士?为什么不把你深邃的洞察力用在你自己身上,告诉我们你看到了什么,或许你害怕。
Hannibal Lecter: Jack Crawford is helping your career isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.
汉尼拔:杰克·克劳福德正在工作上帮助你,不是吗?很明显你们彼此都有好感。
Clarice Starling: I never thought about it.
克拉丽斯:我从没想过。
Hannibal Lecter: Do you think that Jack Crawford wants you sexually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, fucking you?
汉尼拔:你认为杰克·克劳福德想和你上床吗?真的,他有点老,不过你想象过他和你做爱的情景吗?
Clarice Starling: That doesn't interest me Doctor and frankly, it's, it's the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
克拉丽斯:坦白的说博士,我对那没兴趣,那是麦格斯才能说出的话。
Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
汉尼拔:现在我会聆听。在你父亲被害之后,你成了孤儿,你只有10岁。你去住在表亲的蒙大拿农场里,接着呢?
Clarice Starling: And one morning, I just ran away.
克拉丽斯:一天早晨,我只是出走了。
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
汉尼拔:没那么简单,克拉丽斯。是什么让你出走,什么时候发生的?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
克拉丽斯:很早,天还没亮。
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
汉尼拔:于是有事发生让你醒来,不是吗?是梦还是别的?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
克拉丽斯:我听到奇特的声音。
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
汉尼拔:是什么?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
克拉丽斯:是尖叫,一种尖叫,像孩子般的声音。
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
汉尼拔:你做什么了?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
克拉丽斯:我下了楼梯走到外面,蹑手蹑脚的来到牲口棚。里面的场景太吓人了。
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
汉尼拔:你看到了什么?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
克拉丽斯:羔羊们在号叫。
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
汉尼拔:他们在屠宰春羔?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
克拉丽斯:还有它们在号叫。
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
汉尼拔:你逃跑了?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
克拉丽斯:不。起初我想放掉它们。我打开了门,可它们却不动,只是困惑的站在那,它们不想跑。
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
汉尼拔:但是你可以,不是吗?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
克拉丽斯:是的,我带走了一只羔羊,拼尽全力的逃跑。
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
汉尼拔:克拉丽斯,你要去哪?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
克拉丽斯:我不知道,我没有食物和水,天气很冷,我想如果我可以哪怕只救出来一只,可是……他太重了。当我搭上治安官的车,我还没跑出几英里。农场主很生气,他把我送进波兹曼的路德教会孤儿院,我再没看到过那家农场。
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
汉尼拔:那你的羊羔呢,克拉丽斯?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
克拉丽斯:他们杀了他。
Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?
汉尼拔:你为什么认为他给他们剥了皮,斯塔琳特工?
Hannibal Lecter: Enthrall me with your acumen.
汉尼拔:施展一下你聪慧的魅力。
Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.
克拉丽斯:这让他兴奋。大多连环杀手都会保留一些来自于受害者的纪念品。
Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.
汉尼拔:我就没有。
Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.
克拉丽斯:不对,你把那些都吃了。
㈥ 急求英语经典电影中两人的对白 三分钟左右的长度就可以了 英语听说老师让自己选电影配音呢
《泰坦尼克号》中,ROSE和JACK分别之前的对话,跟一楼的一样,稍微详细一点
ROSE:I love you Jack.
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
ROSE:I'm so cold.
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise
ROSE:I promise.
JACK:Never let go.
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
㈦ 求适合两人模仿的经典电影对话!!
当年大学配音比赛很红的《断背山》
㈧ 求经典英文电影对话,(两个人的,中英文对照,不要关于爱情的,长度适中)
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
㈨ 求电影经典对白,两个人说的那种,急需!
1、《唐人街探案3》
湫:有些事情我想忘,但是忘不掉。
鹿神:那就别忘了,真正的忘记是不需要努力的。
㈩ 急求英语电影经典片段。 2~4个人的对话,最好全是女生的戏的。 要有名点的,经典点的。
《霹雳娇娃》、《穆赫兰道》这两个最典型,第一个有三个女生,第二个有俩
其他还有《黑天鹅》、《我最好朋友的婚礼》、《杀死比尔》
还有经典情景美剧《老友记》